tuscl

White Guy and Black Clubs

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Monday, January 23, 2012 3:14 PM
Hey All, I'm a 42 yr-old white hispanic male - I am very fare skinned - most people think I am either anglo or european. For some reason, I have always been fascinated by women of color (opposites attract ???). Since I was a young boy, I have always been fascinated by a womans body. Always been super attracted to curvy women. I know most guys live a nice body or curves, but for me, growing up my friends would be attaracted to the pretty blond with the blue eyes - where as for me - a cute face was alright - but a great body was irrisistable. Since I like curves, late in my teen years I started to be attracted to women of color. Becasue women of color have CURVES in all captial letters!!! Now I consider myself having subcumed to the old saying "Once you go black, you never go back"! I use to hate this saying growing up because for me I always associated it with a white girl been with a black guy and then not wanting a white guy. After many years of my lust (for lack of a better word) for black women, now I feel like I am one of those "once you go black you never go back" people. I find white women attractive, but I lust after black women and find them absolutely irrisistable - so much so that now I ONLY go to black clubs. Besides a black womans incredible body, their lap dances are almost like f*****g. They are extremely physical (in a good way) and very strong and athletic. Any other white men out there feel where I am coming from? All comments welcomed.

40 comments

• bang69
    12 years ago
    It all comes dow to personal preferance
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    This white cracker gets my white ass vote : )
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Papi, I too like black dancers. But, they're not my only preference. I have known many over my club-going years. Several that I've known are currently among my profile pics. When I lived in L.A. I went to a couple of primarily black clubs many times. (I would have gone more, but the traffic to get there from my direction was unbearable.) Here in Seattle, there seems to be much fewer black dancers. I wish there were more.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Papi, I too like black dancers" Likewise.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I think purple women are the best
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I think purple women are the best" I would have thought Orange Women would be your favorite gatorfan. LMAO
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Our at least blue lol good one dracula !
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    To Club_Goer Feel bad that you are in the Pacific NW where there is probably a lack of "black talent". Maybe you should take a weekend trip, if you can presently afford it, to a more "colorful" area. I currently live in Miami, FL. Miami has become a sort of black meca (apart from being an overall party town) over the last few years. There are close to 10 or so black strip clubs and they are very affordable by strip club standards!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Sounds nice to me papi......I might just make some plains
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Kind of like the Kardashians in Superman's bizarro world
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Papi. if you want to go to a black clu come down to western northcarolina. Me & Juice will take you to a black club where any thing goes
  • wwpmi
    12 years ago
    love dark women either black,or slightly yellow (asian not sickly) or black. I love black clubs best in Atlanta-babes or candy store, Miami-rolex, Jacksonville-Pink Pony, interesting I have not found a great black Detroit club. And my all time favorate Latanio club-anywhere in the zona in TJ Mx.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I like the feel of smooth and tight black women skin.
  • JGoose
    12 years ago
    My ATF is black. She is great!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I have had black dancers but I have to say that my favorites among them were white-looking--i.e., body type and facial features that are not typically African. I guess you could call them dark skinned caucasians. Lena Horne would be a good example of what I find attractive. I hope that doesn't make me sound like a racist. I think physical attraction works below the intellectual level. I certainly believe that black people are equal to whites and deserve to be treated as such.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ya papi pm me and I will get bang together and we will go play some with those hunnies !
  • skibum609
    12 years ago
    I like pretty dancers. If you look at flower gardens all the flowers are different colors and shapes. I like my women the same.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    skib69 well played ;b
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    It's all pink on the inside.
  • m00tpoint
    12 years ago
    We like dancers of all ethnicities. Mrs m00t is far pickier than mr m00t. (Ok, well basically if it has boobs.....) LOL However, visual contrast is an automatic perk for us. Since mrs is blonde, blue eyes and big boobs that means ladies of color, latinas, red heads and dark haired mavens get the first look from us. The mrs in particular likes the exotic look.
  • livinglife00200
    12 years ago
    Sexy black dancers are the best
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    I like the hot chick in Avatar.Once you go blue........
  • JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    Any sort of "ethnic" looking dancer is appealing to me.I hope this doesn't sound racist,but a black dancer with "white features" (Halle Berry,Tyra Banks) is my favorite.I hate going into a club that is whiter than a box of Titleists.
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    Black, asians, latinoes with mixed in white are always the hottest. An asian with blue eyes and a nice ass....mmmmm.
  • MontanaMarty
    4 years ago
    Welcome papi
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I dumped a load
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I suppose there's a reasonable reason somewhere as to why this got bumped.
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    I was confused by Papi saying he was 42 until I checked the date.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Yes, he's 142.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Yep, I did not catch it until I saw Alucard, Motorhead and M00tpoint contributing....... days gone by.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Blast from the past - this was the first discussion thread I posted on TUSCL 8+ years ago
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Shit, I've been TUSCLing that long? Wonder who has the highest senility that is still actively contributing?
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    My problem with black clubs is some guy always tries to flex and start shit. Drama with a bitch nigga is the last thing I want in a club
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    You damn dirty apes are so frickin’ obsessed with skin color. I don’t understand why. Maybe your relative hairlessness causes you to focus on this shit. My advice to all of you skin color obsessed apes is to go find an orangutan to hang with. Orangutans are my favorite apes. I’m good buds with dugan, but he’s the smartest hairless ape on the planet. If I’m just lookin’ for a nice ape to hang with its gonna be an orangutan. By the way, fuckin’ an organ or two will do you a world of good. ROAR!!!
  • iheartboobs42
    4 years ago
    I’m with you Papi. Just have had some great dances with some women of color. And thanks to your great advice I found a few great places to go. And new what to expect.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    "fuckin’ an organ or two will do you a world of good" I mean... a pussy is a reproductive organ.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    I was an equal opportunity mongerer and I find all types of women attractive and while I have preferences, I had great experiences with all races and types of dancers. Since the topic is regarding AA dancers there was this one slim AA dancer with the best ass who was very popular and busy everytime I was saw her at the club. One time she wore a white g string that made that ass look like a Juicey peach and I had to have a bite, so I went up to her and a brief chat took her to the VIP room and discovered first hand why she was so popular and busy.
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Truer words have not been spoken Eve. However, it was the frickin’ autocorrect on my iPad. You know how hard it is to use an iPad when you’re a frickin’ 🦁? Alas, I’m addicted to the apple products. I know apple is a bunch a frickin’ assholes but this rick is weak when it comes to the apple devices. I didn’t even complain way back when they loaded that U2 album on every fuckin’ thing. I was actually advising the skin color obsessed apes to fuck an orangutan or two. Now hear me out. Orangutans are the coolest apes. Gorillas are too big fer their britches. Bonobos are a bunch of frickin’ hippies. You hairless apes think too highly of yourselves - Homo sapiens...give me a frickin’ break with the “sapiens” shit. Chimps are ok but they’re really too... chimpy. So we’re down to orangs and gibbons. I’ve met many a gibbon I like but their arms kind of freak me out. So go orang and get yer rick on. ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    AND STOP FOCUSING ON SKIN COLOR!!! ROAR!!! ROAR!!!! ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Old school Papi Chulo (but hard to think of 2012 as old school so nvm)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion