tuscl

what was your best year strip clubbing ???

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Mine was 2008.......it was before my job change and a fuckin pay cut......I made it rain every week ! Best year ever 4 me clubbing !

24 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    This is really the only year I've been a SC regular, before it was 2-3 times a year and several years with 0.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @doc.....damn son......u realy do need to visit me n south carolina bro or let me hang with u.....sounds like u make that shit POP !
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    The year I met my ATF. Sometime in the late 90's or early 2000's. Difficult to nail down the exact year.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    2010 was the best year. I traveled extensively through the USA after I retired. TUSCL and my friends here provided needed information to hit many of the best clubs in TUSCL. Every one of you that I met that year at the clubs were fun to hang with and talk to. You know who you are. Thank you all and Merry Christmas.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I don't know because all the years blend in together that it's hard to remember what year specific events happened in. I know it has to be a year that's either 1994 (because that's the year I went to strip clubs for the first time) or later. I feel safe in saying it's not 2002, because that was a year I did the least stripclubbing, at least before this year, but even in a bad year like that, that was also the year I discovered my current favorite club. This year sucked a lot, in large part because my health sucked and my favorite club was closed temporarily due to causes beyond its control, but even then, there were moments like the one girl I met at my favorite club who enjoyed CIM even more than rationality can account for.

As for the best year, I'd have to say 2006, but to name specifics is hard other than that was the year I went to ESL.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    The next year, I hope!
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    This year! Overcame some shyness issues and moved forward to greater mileage with my ATF. And I met a great new dancer in the club nearest my work.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @clubber good point my man !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @vince......I'm saving up to do just that soon....traveling is fuckin awsome !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @dan......wow....
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @steve.... I know what u mean lol !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @3leg......more mileag with the atf.....hell ya son !
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    It's always the year we are in because I'd like to think my experiences and the help, advice and reviews given by you guys make for better experiences.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I think 2009 was my best strip club year. I didn't start going to clubs on a regular basis until 2008. In 2009 I had learned about the best clubs in my area and had found some favorite dancers, but the club scene was still new enough to me that it was exciting and a little forbidden. I spent most of my money in the clubs and played with a lot of dancers. In 2010 visits to strip clubs began to seem a little routine, and I started spending more on OTC activities.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    My favorite times were in the 90's for clubbing. I was younger and childfree.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    2011 produces more great experiences than any prior year. Had about a 6 month streach where things were 'heaven' with xATF, found some higher milage clubs when out of town on buisness, and grew a pair of balls and strated driving to some clubs further away from home. (Pay raise at work has help a lot too.)

At the same time, 2011 was a shitty year, because things fell apart with xATF. I know that I'm being stupid for missing her, but I just haven't been able to shake that feeling yet. Also, dancer quality at my regular place took a hit this year.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the good and bad averaged out to only be average in the end... just more high points then usual.
  • Clackport
    13 years ago
    2011 is definitely the best year for me. This year I met my ATF, and she just so happens one of the hottest girls I've ever seen in my life.
  • JackKash
    13 years ago
    This year is one for the books - something around 14 clubs all around the country from the count of my reviews. I didn't know it was that many (though I think a couple are repeat visits). Good times and bad and many ATFs ... for the night. Having the experiences, even in the dives I hated, was just great life experience. I am grateful for all of the reviews and suggestions I have received from the TUSCLers this year, Thanks. One reason for my madness is to try and give back and write reviews or make suggestions to inform your own journey.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Sorry I didn't comment on everybodies responces....I was bizzy clubbing my ass off....thanks 4 your responces tho guys and happy clubbings !
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    My best year was the year I can't remember
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    next year !
    thanks to the years of shared experience of you guys of course...
    though from 'PL' to 'SCV' (strip club veteran) may take a while yet ?
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    This year has been my best thanks to everyone here at TUSCL. I hope 2012 is even better (more discretionary income would help too lol.)
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    2009. But then the USGA came out with the new V groove rule
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    March 2009-April 2010 definitely the best for me. In that time span, I spent too much money and had way too much fun. Good times, good times.

The funny thing is that as a result of this peak, I have become a jaded veteran. Because I feel that I have seen that best girls and had the best experiences, anything less seems like a waste of time and money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion