tuscl

Pre strip club traditions ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, November 28, 2011 1:22 PM
I like 2 take my self out to a steak and potato meal before I go strip clubbing what is your pre or post strip clubbing habbits

52 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    95% of my strip clubbing is during the afternoon. When my mind is on sex, I do not have much of an appetite and sex on a full stomach is uncomfortable. So I usually have a late breakfast or early light lunch an hour or two before going.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Your favorite meal, before your favorite activity, (hopefully with your favorite dancer). I like that! I like the idea of a "warm-up" before going to a strip club. Of the scant few clubs available to me, here in Seattle (12 clubs), there are two Hooters restaurants in the region that are each close to a strip club. Sometimes I'll go to Hooters for dinner before going to either of those two clubs, but I don't have a particular menu item I like, as you do. When I host OTC's at my house, I always take the dancer out to dinner first, but not at a Hooters. Although as a separate occasion, I have taken dancers to Hooters before. They really get a kick out of it! Post-club activities: Just one -- Take a dancer home with me. I've done that several times. If they're not doing too well at work, I suggest what one dancer termed, "a sneak-out." I have them over to my place to conclude the evening.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    If I go to one of the clubs I visit regularly, I often stop at the Buffalo Wild Wings on the way there, as I'm a big fan of their chicken wings. Usually get Parmesan Garlic, but depending on my mood, I'll consider getting anything up to Mango Habanero.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I figured most post clubbing would have a lot of otc involved.....one of the thangs I do if I can't get iny itc or otc is after clubbing at my local clubs I will visit a late night massage parol just to touch up on the night lol
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Club....thanks man....the way I see it I've killed my self all week at work so I need to treat myself good lol
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Now also if I've been clubbing on a Saturday a nother funny but true post tradition of mine is going to church in the morning...lol
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Now also if I've been clubbing on a Saturday a nother funny but true post tradition of mine is going to church in the morning...lol
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Shadow.....I've do a lot of lunch time clubbing when I go down to south carolina....I didn't thank I would like it but its just as fun as nights...lol
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Dandy.......wings sound damn good son !
  • hakanlube
    13 years ago
    Pre-club: Listerine for fresh breath. Post-club: Listerine to kill the germs from whatever stripper body parts found their way to my mouth.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Hakan........that was some funny shit bro !
  • Jackmd
    13 years ago
    I go to the bank for cash.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Jack......that should be the golden rule for our hobby.....lmfao !
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I do a bowl.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    shower, clean clothes, dinner (my regular club doesn't really have anything other than stale pizza for food options)
  • chukko
    13 years ago
    Pre: Showering and grooming. Withdraw budgeted amount from bank. At somepoint between withdraw and spending at club, break money up into different dollar amounts and place dollars in different pockets. This makes it so I don't accidentally slip a 10 dollar into a tip when I meant to give a 1 dollar especially when I'm drinking. I also stash some of my cash in my socks in case something goes foul (either robbed or ripped off) that way I have emergency cash. Post: Take a shower and through my clothes in the washer. Finish myself off if I left with blue balls. lol.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Txt.......a bowl of cearal or a bowl of the mary jane ??? Either way I would eat the bowl of cearal after the mary lol !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Mjx.......that should be an always after work right before play lol
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Chuc......I do that.....what I do is put $50 to $100 singles in one pocket......then I but about $300 worth of 20 and 5 in my other pocket.....but I thank I might try the sock deal....cuz I always go heavy in the club and if some body has been watchin me hell u never know right.....so the sock move sounds kool bro !
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I'm with Jack
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Bang....my man ! Ya I know right.....it should be a rule or something....cuz if u bring a card in u just fucked up !
  • SnakePlissken
    13 years ago
    Shave, shower, brush teeth, mouthwash, cologne.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Pre: Shit, shower and shave. Along with brushing teeth. When she was still working, a session with my ATF. Yes, *before* she went to work. Post: Go home.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I eat plenty of garlic. I don't want any of those GIRLS getting close to me. They have cooties.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    "Air filter! Air filter!"
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Snake.....clean is always a good one....I've seen some car guys come in their greezy work cloths and dancers still grind on that guy....eeeeeewwww !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    gmd.......a shit !.....nice ! Then u cum ! Even better ! Lol !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Motorhead........now that is some golden funny shit bro !
  • SnakePlissken
    13 years ago
    "Snake.....clean is always a good one....I've seen some car guys come in their greezy work cloths and dancers still grind on that guy....eeeeeewwww !" Yeah, I feel sorry for the girls then. All the better for you if you are fresh and clean. I get complimented on my cologne (Chrome by Azzaro) every time I go to a strip club. It was hilarious one time I went and I got 4 LD's and 3 of the strippers commented on how good my cologne smelled and later one stripper walked past me, turned around and asked whose cologne smelled so good. I'd highly recommend trying out Chrome if you see it in the mall or something.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Snake.....I'm so going to try that shit man....I will keep u posted man !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Snake.....I'm so going to try that shit man....I will keep u posted man !
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I had a dancer walk past me and say "it smells like weed" once.
  • HootnHal
    13 years ago
    Usually the club is part of my drive home, sometimes after a massage (sans H E), sometimes after Hooters, or after reg. restaurant with staff then..! I too use different pockets for different bills & stuff a Ben in right sock &a Hamilton in the left (a 50 is all that's left!) In case it's just too good to go home now-i have some stash in the car too- i think i've gone to it a couple times, but at least i gotta go to the car for it. Good stuff gents.
  • jester214
    13 years ago
    Get on here and make sure no one has been shot outside recently.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    The only tradition I have is show up at the club with enough cash so I don't have to use the rip-off house ATM. Steak and potato's sounds good though. I'm hungry now, nice job Juicebox :D
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I always go for a drive first. Not living next to a strip club has its's advantages. LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Txt......so was you able to barter with her after the weed convo.....lol !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Hoo......I have not done the car stash...I thank I will try this andd see what happens....
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Jester......lol....do u live and or club in the getto !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Thesa.......thankx bro
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Vince.......u know man every time I go into south carolina I realy do enjoy the drive.....I like the drive home the most cuz I'm all relaxed and can just reflect on all that just went down !
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yes, juicebox69, driving across the fine country we live in is a joy.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, Better stay northward! Hit the 60's last evening and expected to PLUNGE into the 50's the next two evenings! Breaking out the survival gear this afternoon.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    And, in Tennesse, they are getting snow. Well, we are expecting 4-8 inches of snow tonight overnight up here in Michigan. I'll ship you some Clubber to take into Stir Crazy to entertain the dancers with. :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, I think the other "snow" is of more interest to many dancers.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    I stop at my bank's ATM and, like georgmicrodong, I've been known to engage in a little pre-work fun with my ATF. Best of both worlds for each of us; she works nights, but I prefer stopping on my way home for work, and it's a guaranteed payday for her.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    joesparty: I especially liked meeting her on non-weekends, because often she would decide that she'd made enough and not go to work. :) More for me.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    Georg: been there and enjoyed it. We often call it her night off. I have to be careful to pace myself though, as I would do this all the time and (a) eventually go broke and/or (b) eventually wear out my welcome. I'm sure she has other customers to keep happy, after all.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Clubber....hell ya they r calling for snow in western north carolina ! Not much but geeeeeezuuuuuuus !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Vince.....I hope you love snow cuz that's the only thang stoping me from going to michigen ! I hate that white shit !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Gmd and joe.........you men r the shit ! I need to try that.....good ideas gent!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I must add know I got to the gym then eat then club then otc or asian massage !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion