tuscl

Which states have the best stripping laws?

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 3:50 PM
As seen in MO. every state has its own guidelines for stripping. Which state would you say is best and why?

24 comments

• bang69
    13 years ago
    I'm gona say SouthCarolina. Reason prety much any thing goes
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Local laws vary even within a state. My vote is for Canada even though that's not a state.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Would stoned count as a state
  • scvbn
    13 years ago
    i always have great experience in south carolina
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    It certainly isn't Washington. All the clubs here are juice bars, and dancers are required to keep both tops and bottoms on for lap dances. Hoever, some flashing and extras can be had. When I lived in California, the clubs were (and probably still are) more lenient. Topless and nude lap dances are available. Alcohol is too, but only in bikini and topless clubs. Nude clubs are nonalcohol, only.
  • xedin5436
    13 years ago
    "When I lived in California, the clubs were (and probably still are) more lenient. Topless and nude lap dances are available." As mjx01 says, local laws vary within a state. LDs in San Diego sound exactly the same as Washington.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    i don't know which has the best, but i know which one has the worst, and that's virginia. :(
  • bellman
    13 years ago
    "Local laws vary even within a state." Isn't the real point what will local LE tolerate? Whatever the laws or ordinances allow or forbid does't really matter if the local LE does not enforce them. In addition there are the rules set by the state alcohol licening authority. Many clubs will not risk losing a liquor licence just to allow the dancers to show a bit more skin since alcohol sales are their major source of income. Here too it comes down to how strictly the rules are enforced.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Yeh, Virginia is a strong candidate for worst. @bellman: LE tolerance plays it's part, but the more linent the rules are to start with they less the rules have to be bent. My vote is still for Canada, because there is no need to worry about LE when something is legal.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    While there are laws in Michigan, those governing metro Detroit seem to be largely ignored. Toronto also seems to be whatever the supply/demand market can work out.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    seing ive only been to strip clubs in 4 states i dont think im qualified to speak on this
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    That's hard to say because even in a given state, each city is different. And it's not like I've been everywhere in a state. If all you know about Illinois is the East St. Louis area, you'd think Illinois was great, but if all you knew was Chicago, you'd think Illinois was a complete waste of time. And if you're stuck in Peoria, who knows, I've never been there, at least the clubs there. Just rating the states I've been in, Texas is probably #1, while Missouri is dead last.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    Ohio's laws are strict, but I've gotten more liberal dances there than in other states with looser laws.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    I can only speak from observation within TUSCL and my limited experience. I agree the City is more important than the State. Local enforcement makes a BIG difference. That being said, here is my list in no particular order: Texas (of course), Florida, South Carolina, California, Arizona, Indiana, Michigan. Canada & México beat the other 43 states as far as I can tell and México probably beats everybody else in and close to the USA. ¿"Habla español"?
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I'm surprised nobody has said Georgia yet. At least Atlanta in my book is still among the best SC locales anywhere, offering total nudity, $10 LDs, $150 all-inclusive VIPs, and full alcohol under one roof.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    What Rod said. Parts of Florida are very good too.
  • big johnson
    13 years ago
    Who ever said local LE trumps state law is correct. I have found Boston to be the most restrictive for strip clubs. If you touch a dancer it is a violation of state law and this was enforced in the clubs. In Springfield, western Mass, they had full contact lap dancing. Being a pervert I judge a club by how far you can go with a dancer, and how much bang you can get for your buck. The tops clubs are in Bridgeport CT, Irvington NJ, Providence RI, West Palm Beach FL, Dallas and Houston TX and Paterson NJ. The worst clubs are in VA, UT, CA, IL and upstate NY.
  • Otto22
    13 years ago
    I agree with several of my TUSCL brothers that the issue isn't the law but rather the degree to which it is enforced. Michigan's laws are as strict as most other states while some local ordinances are even more draconian. This thing that makes SCs in MI great is that so many flout the laws and ordinances.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I'm tired of hearing Detroit & Toronto. Best clubs are the ones you do good at. I have "The List". 16 dancer names compiled by my trusted TUSCL buddies for 1 Atlanta club.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    "Best clubs are the ones you do good at." There you have it. Better off going town by town. Otto had a good point, too. The law is a relative thing. But just looking at potential, if you accept that hookers can also strip then Nevada wins. Rhode Island gets honorable mention for a certain loophole, but they had to go and fix the laws in Providence so all good things...
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    In Canada, criminal law has nothing to do with SC antics. For hard core SC fun in Canada, most important is: #1. Dancer tolerance #2. Club ownership tolerance #3. Local civic licencing requirements. And, of these. most important by far is #1.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Art, that's pretty much true here, too. Without dancer willingness, nothing happens, even without the other two, and if she's determined, the other two wont matter.
  • JackKash
    13 years ago
    From my travels, I'd say Florida - but away from the Orlando Area, go South. Nevada (Las Vegas and North Las Vegas) would be next. Texas outside the cities. New Orleans, LA. I'm not a fan of California Clubs in general but had a good time in a few of the Nude Juice bar clubs. Ohio, Idaho I found more disappointing because of poor club quality. Will be in Minn. for the first time this spring to try a club or two there. In the end it's more about local laws and ordinances than state ones (Why Orlando sucks but Fort Lauderdale is better).
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I have found Texas, especially favorable compared to places like California and Montana. Houston is in fact a strip club / provider mecca. There are tens of thousands of women doing sex work in strip clubs, as independent providers, and this number swells once you throw in all the thousands of women from Sugar dating sites like [view link] Conversely, if a stripper is a non extras girl, she has a lot of competition who does more than she.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion