tuscl

Shaven or not

I know alot of guys are gonna give me slack about this, but I would love to see a dancer, stripper, model, what have you go "all natural" down there. I think a well groomed bush is a sexy and classy attribute for women.

Just thinking about a LD and having the bush caress my leg, or face...yumm!

17 comments

• mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I got all the piss stinky bush in my face and hairs stuck between my teeth that I need in life 40 years ago in college. I appreciate eating off a clean plate.
  • And I don't mind eating off a dirty. I've seen so many bare love canals that they now all look the same. Thatched jungles not only would be a welcome disruption of the routine, but they provide distinction. I could go, "Hey, I remember you, Ms. Hairy Pussy!"

Also, it comes down to fairness. This is TMI, but I'll share anyway: I don't groom myself down there. Why? I'm a fuckin' man. So if they have to see my snake rising from my overgrown bushes -- and see they will -- I certainly don't mind if I see the same.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    shave the pussy
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    It's always nice to see a well groomed bush once in a while, but on my most recent Kansas road trip, I saw a girl at a club who apparently never seen a razor in her life and she wasn't exactly pleasant to be around, in more ways than one.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    personally, I like a well defined, short trimmed landing strip that accents her lips.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    At the minimum a landing strip. I hate totally shaved. Having said that, I don't like a wild, natural bush either. Can't they strike a happy medium - hairy but groomed.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'll give you three guesses which way I prefer it, and the first two don't count.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I experienced my first shaven one when I was 19. My GF was a dancer. Chorus line and Ballet. I had to wait almost 40 years to experience another one. Now at 69, I want shaven.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    A well groomed bush is fine by me.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    lol@mmdv26. Landing strip or completely shaved are my preferences.
  • DFFECHSWU
    13 years ago
    Women with a landing strip, pie or patch of some sort get my attention. I'm not a fan of either extremes. Somewhere in the middle is the sweet spot.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    I'm fine either way, but please, ladies, for the love of Pete, if you're going to shave, NO STUBBLE.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    personal I perfer shaved. neatly trimed is acceptable. Lack of any maintainance is a turn off.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Not
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    To be fair, if I'm dining, having at least the lips shaved or closely trimmed is much preferred, even with a dam. However, for looking, there's just something highly erotic about a nice obvious womanly minge. And for heavy petting and fucking, even a thick, untrimmed "wookie" bush is no great impediment.

The plucked chicken look holds little attraction for me, though it's by no means a turn off. Unless the girl doesn't look like an adult.
  • sandman96
    13 years ago
    Landing strip or shaved, only way to go...
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    TUSCL history repeats its self.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion