tuscl

"Finishing" a Lap Dance

Tuesday, September 6, 2011 7:34 AM
I'm sure most guys have been in this situation, you're getting a LD or you're in VIP and the dancer just hits 'that' spot and you're at the point of no return. In my limited experience of attending gentlemen's clubs, I have only encountered this situation twice. The first was when the dancer was vigorously rubbing up on me, she was obviously trying to get me to finish, well hell, she did. The second was an interesting experience. It was much more sensual, and the dancer barely even touched me. She was nude, and the music and the mood was just right. I remember it vividly, she spread her legs over mine, leaned toward me and gently sucked on my neck. She smelled beautiful, and that was incredible. Here's the deal: what the hell am I supposed to do when I finish at the end of the dance? In my two experiences, the dancers acted like it was cute. The dance is over, and I would rather stay for a couple more songs and get a few more LDs, but I still have a raging hard on and a cumstain seeping through my belt, so I feel obligated to beat it (I mean...leave..). Patrons, what are your experiences with this type of situation? Do you leave the establishment when the dance is finished, or do you stick around and hit the bathroom to clean up? Dancers, similar question, what are your experiences, what do you *really* think when a patron finishes when you're dancing for him, and is it bothersome when it happens? Are dancers normally pretty keen when a patron is about to finish and doesn't want to so he pushes her away a little bit? This topic may have been covered before, but hey, new perspectives are good for everybody :)

36 comments

• looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Well, I've never shot a load at the club. I think I have had plenty of pre-cum experiences, but nothing that has been apparent. Usually, I have to readjust my pants, put my belt back on, tuck in my shirt, zip up my pants, and straighten up my hair. I must look like one of those dumbass guys in the Axe commercials. I had a great dance one time from a stripper who was at her last night on the job because (I found out later) she had gotten pregnant and was dropping out of school and moving back home. She got very wet and into it and was grinding so much that she tore my suit pants at the crotch (still need to get them fixed). There are some freaks who really see it as a challenge to get the guy to pop and God bless them for that. Most of the girls I know can tell that you are highly aroused and they try to help you out, but know that you appreciate the effort. I can usually convey to them that I was very, very close and that I thoroughly enjoyed my time with them. And, of course, padding the green a little tells them all they need to know.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    fuckhead_dancer has lots of experience dealing with this (more than discussing the rise of fascism anywhere, at least), might want to get her insights.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    Douchester can't quit me. Usually they'll push me away gently and I'll get the hint. I'd rather you didn't cum on me, thanks very much, and no one has. A tap or a verbal warning so I can move out of the danger zone is appreciated. Outfits are expensive and it seems like the guys that I go back to the VIP with understand this on some subliminal level.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Once had a dancer promise me two pops during an hour-long VIP session. After number one I went to restroom and cleaned up. Once back in the VIP she delivered number two as promissed.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I prefer a heads up if you are going to finish. I usually will ask a customer if they would like me to keep going after they finish. They usually say no and head to the bathroom. I don't assume that just because someone finishes that the dance is over unless they tell me they are done.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    stilleto, if you had to give an estimate, about how often does this happen with the customers you interact with?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    fetish_dancer - "outfits are expensive". Yes but washable. Most dancers have several outfits with them at work. In fact they keep changing them all night long, trying to fool customers into believing that there is new meat available.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @govikings- With the types of clubs I'm working in these days I would say once or twice a shift on average.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    damn, it happens that often? more than i expected. this has never happened to me. and i'm glad it hasn't, i just can't picture cumming in my pants to be fun. but at the same time, when i read about stuff like this on TUSCL, it really makes me wonder if i've ever gotten a really good lap dance
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    never busted a nutt in my pants. pecker has always been out side being jerked off, sucked on or between a pair of juggs.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Dammit 10, you're killing me. If I whipped it out during a LD here in cbus I'd end up castrated or in jail or both!
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    @shadowcat: I understand that, but I'd rather not have to clean cum off my clothes. Js; give me a heads up :P
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    I've never even come close to finishing cuz of lapdances. It doesn't appeal to me at all, the mess in the pants. Reading this site makes me think theres something wrong with ME lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    samurai: No, you're not alone. I don't get off on grinding, either, though there's been a very few times when I thought I might if it went on long enough. Like you, though, jizzing my pants holds no appeal.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    @stiletto: Once or twice a shift on average? Really! Who are your customers - super horny 18 year old virgin nerds? You need a clientele of elderly Canadian oilmen.
  • jerikson40
    13 years ago
    "I've never even come close to finishing cuz of lapdances. It doesn't appeal to me at all, the mess in the pants. Reading this site makes me think theres something wrong with ME" Um, dude, I hate to say it, but there really is something wrong with you. You're a man, man. Our lives revolve around sex. We're sexual animals. Enjoy it. No room for worrying about a freakin' stain. Don't care what others think. Be proud of busting a nut. You worried about other customers seeing the stain? Who the hell cares? Do YOU stare at guys crotches in the club? Of course not. Neither do we. Customers are too busy staring at dancers, not you. And if they see a big stain, so what? Be proud of it. And I hope you aren't all concerned about whether the dancer gets any on her. That's her problem. They're professionals. Change into a new outfit and she's fine.
  • jerikson40
    13 years ago
    By the way, just look at PrimO's icon/avatar. The perfect lap dance. Damn. If having a girl do that to you doesn't make you bust one, then you got some problems. Reminds me of years ago I was walking thru the parking lot of a club during the day, and a guy was coming out of the club with a smile on his face. In the daylight it was hard to miss the fact that he had a HUGE dark wet stain in his loose, light gray shorts, and a tent in his shorts from a post-lap boner. The guy was walking proudly, he head held up high. I smiled, and gave him a thumbs up. I was proud of that guy.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    There are, without a doubt, better places to blow a load than in your pants. I have partaken of my fair share of those as well. But sometimes you have to play the hand you are dealt. If that means choosing between Cummings in my pants or going home with blue balls, I'll lather up the pants every time.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Jerikson, eh? Considering that avatar has two nekkid ppl in it I guess you agreed with me while you were disagreeing? At any rate, my final sentence was meant to be taken lightly, hence the "lol". If it got you worked up then..uh...I guess check this out: [view link] lol
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @farmerart- I agree
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    The reason I don't cum in my pants isn't because of embarassment, or the mess, or what the dancer thinks. It's because making trouser babies ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH for me. It's that simple. If I can't get off someplace better than my pants, I'm doing something wrong. Don't get me wrong; if you're OK with getting off to simulated fucking, that's fine. It's just not what I want out of the deal.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    trouser babies!!! lol! *deeply amused*
  • jerikson40
    13 years ago
    Got it. So having a really hot girl rubbing and stroking all over you while you grab her tits and she talks nasty in your ear isn't good enough. Okay. That makes sense. And I'll bet you don't need to get off like that, either. Because you have a line of much hotter girls waiting for you at a moment's notice. And anyway, who wants to get off all the time? I mean, really, it's just sex. And in your pants? Gross. And certainly not sanitary. Now I understand. Thanks.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    jerikson: No, obviously you don't. I no longer have unlimited nuts to draw upon. And, in point of fact, there *is*, if not a line, a fair number of girls willing to do more than rub my crotch. Considerably more. See any reason for me to settle for less than *actual* sex, rather than something I consider inferior? Like I said, if that's your thing, go for it. Have fun. fetish_dancer: Yeah. Coined by my current fave (at least, she's the only one I've hear use it) when she was talking about some of her customers on the very subject.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    cum on her tits or mouth avoids the mess
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    Jesus H. Christ, jerikson, why does it matter *where* GMD gets off as long as you're getting off, too? Personally, I wouldn't want to cum in my pants either -- it's why I stopped dating teenage boys when I was younger -- but whatever floats your boat. Lapdancing isn't a one-size-fits-all thing; some guys get off on the sleaze of being ground through pants, others have more options.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    *I should edit and add to my odd wording that I stopped dating them because they came in their pants, not me in mine. god, fail.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    thesamuari- what you said in your first post applies to me. i've never even come close either. that's what i was getting at in my previous posts in this thread
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    "Here's the deal: what the hell am I supposed to do when I finish at the end of the dance?" Take your dick out of her mouth.
  • jerikson40
    13 years ago
    "Jesus H. Christ, jerikson, why does it matter *where* GMD gets off as long as you're getting off, too?" Umm, fetish, baby, guys rag on each other. It's a thing we do. I was ragging on him. Girls don't get that. They think we're being mean to each other. I was pulling his chain. I was also ragging on the guys here who seem wound up tighter than a drum. There are a few.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    Gotcha. And no, I didn't get that, lmao.
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    Never have. Never want to. And I suspect "most" customers don't. Otherwise there would not be such an extended discussion of extras.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Well, *younger* guys rag on each other. I don't have time for that shit anymore. I'm too busy trying to squeeze my nut into some lovely's waiting embrace.
  • dabiggtipper
    13 years ago
    @lapdanceking82 So your telling me after sticky pants your not interested anymore. Lol its funny how that happens. Thats happened to me a few times and its nothing to be ashamed about. The girls actually wanted to make me release it. The last time it happened the girl unzipped my pants and pulled her thong to the side. She wrapped her lips around it and started grinding. Five minutes later we were both sticky. She was so turned on she said she had and orgasm. The club was closing in 20 min so we both cleaned up and went back to my hotel for more action at no charge. That was a lucky night for me.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Lucky night, indeed. I might have to find a club like that. And sweet avatar, dabiggtipper.
  • SammyGold
    13 years ago
    I'm not into extras usually but finishing off would be great except for going home with the mess. I've been trying to figure out the proper protocol for slipping a condom on somewhere in the middle just to keep things contained. The lube would sure help. Putting it on beforehand seems tricky since it would likely slip off before I'm hard. Of course, I don't go regularly enough to have an ATF who would allow my pause to cover. But maybe I'm overthinking
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion