tuscl

TUSCL nick names...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, September 13, 2010 4:13 PM
Care to share where your nick name originated from? We did this awhile back but since then we have had a lot of new posters. As for me, I have shared my home with a 4 legged critter named Shadow for the last 12 years. He is friendly.

59 comments

• StormShadow760
    14 years ago
    I've always been fascinated with ninjas ever since I saw "Revenge of the Ninja" as a kid. Storm Shadow of G.I. Joe fame happens to be my favorite ninja out of all media outlets (TV/movies, comic books, etc.) to the point where I even went to a Halloween party last year dressed as him! The 760 in my name represents where I was born & raised: Oceanside (and San Diego), CA
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Guess. :)
  • DDDman
    14 years ago
    New here but mine is the size titties I like, but are are certainly not limited to only DDD's......lol
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The name of my computer monitor....I had no idea I would be using TUSCL so often. I have thought about changing it but too spoiled with all the VIP credits I have saved up on this site.
  • Drippy
    14 years ago
    Short for drippy tip. Its the result of a satisfying VIP session :)
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    Obviously because I can't seem to remember anything anytime. Just...too many....stripper names...
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    sam, you can change your name and save your credits. F can do it. I know. He did it for me.
  • budinga
    14 years ago
    Name for what used to be america's favorite beer
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    Mine is self explanatory
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    I like old Horror films & love it when people realize Alucard is Dracula backwards. LOL
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Thanks shadowcat for that tip...I might PM F later.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i thought about starting a thread regarding our nick names several times since i joined tuscl but always decided against it because by explaining how i got my name i could possibly give away who i am if any of the employees of the clubs i frequent happened to read my explanation. like i've said before, the employess of the clubs don't know that i'm reviewing them and i want to keep things that way.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Sinclair gasoline.
  • MarkShadow06
    14 years ago
    My Wife who is a dancer calls me Shadow due to the fact i'd sit in the shadows and watch her work sometimes before I went off and did my own thing in the club.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    @ sinclair.. sinclair gas stations disapeared from my area long ago, are they still in business or are they truly extinct dinosaurs?
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    A poorly conceived reorganization of my real name. I'm not hairy by the way.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I am a frustrated farmer. Born and raised on a farm but left at 15 for the oil patch and didn't return to the rural life until selling my company 45 years later. I now grow tomatoes (89 different varieties this year) and flowers. I have found that taking my flowers to strip club girls here in Alberta gets nowhere near the reaction that one of my browns (C$100) elicits !! Lousy growing season for tomatoes at Rancho farmerart this year. Anybody need a few tons of green tomatoes?
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    @troop They are still around but mostly west of the Mississippi River. All of their gasoline is from the United States which can't be said for Exxon-Mobil, BP, Chevron, etc.
  • hotelbound
    14 years ago
    Always on the road.....
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Many think it is obvious, but are incorrect. It is because I go to strip clubs.
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    I originally planned to use the name "Showtime" which was the name of a favorite strip club I used to frequent in Nashville. Somehow when I registered an "n" replaced the "h" and my new name appeared. I was so excited to be a part of this site that I never bothered to change it. Based on Shadowcat's comments above I may do so in the future, but will probably leave it as is.
  • MajorBoobage
    14 years ago
    MajorBoobage is both the name of a South Park episode (the one where Kenny gets high on cat urine) that was on shortly before the first time I logged onto this site, and also what I go to strip clubs for.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I have no idea LOL. I like swamps and this years National Champs!
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    In the Marines, I learned to approach many situations without caution. Later, as a cop, I was on gang task force and ERT (similar to SWAT). Many times, I did things that just amazed others-climbing on top of a 250 foot radio tower to talk down a jumper, while on a water tower on surveillance op-exchanged gunfire with a rogue cop, fearlessly taking on three strong arm robbers (backup was on the way, bu I managed to take down and pin all three for about thirty seconds, until backup helped cuff them. I'd walk into roll call the day after some big feat and there'd be this subdued chant-Duuuuudester !!
  • yndy
    14 years ago
    After one of my favorite movie characters.
  • glen_livet
    14 years ago
    I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    lopaw is chinese for "wife". It's what me & the missus call each other.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    In response to YMMV, I admit that My Mileage Does Vary. 26 is a unique identifier I use for a lot of things - it has never been my age on TUSCL.
  • redkatana08
    14 years ago
    Well I love Asian culture so I chose my name due to that, one of my favorite colors, and the year that I started coming on here.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I wrote about my username in an article I posted. In large strip clubs I often thought dancers behaved like packs of sharks. They would swarm passing back and forth. Then, when they saw a good looking piece of meat, they would attack. I let them come at me and try to swat away the less desirable ones. I try to pick the more desirable shark.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    I'm a big dude so that's what I called myself (not in the penis department)
  • troop
    14 years ago
    redkatana.. that's a helluva fine woman in your avatar :)
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    My surname begins with a D, so amongst my friends, I was originally Dandy Dan D., but the D was dropped so I became Dandy Dan. After being on here, I discovered there is a strip club in Denver named Dandy Dan's.
  • ssteacher06
    14 years ago
    i'm a social studies teacher and i graduated from college in 2006.
  • how
    14 years ago
    When I was a kid, I sometimes played arcade video games. If I got a high score, I would input HOW for the three-letter designator..."How does he do it?"
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Just a nickname I've had bestowed upon me.
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    A character in a Springsteen song.
  • EarlTee
    14 years ago
    I Really Really Really Love Tits > IRRRLT > EarlT > EarlTee ... it evolved in emails/PMs with a few buddies.
  • pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    When she talks to me in Spanish, a very nice Mexican lady I work with calls me Pablo.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    Where I'm from we call it a bum, and I like rubbing up against it.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    I first chose my handle (minnow) because I prefer being a big fish in a little pond. I like keeping it because of the various words that can be derived from it such as "own", "win", "now", etc.
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    Olde English for "Secret"
  • how
    14 years ago
    "In the darkness uptown, the Rat's own dream guns him down..." Jungleland -- nice, magicrat.
  • redkatana08
    14 years ago
    @Troop that is one of my old pictures that was used for a promotion so thank you lol
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I used to work in the grocery business throwing stock....the ail I had was the juice ail !.......... :)) juicyjuice....aka juicebox........the 69 has nothin to do with the sex position I realy don't care for it being honest but it was my football number all through youth league up until I finished college !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    @shadow...you said you changed your name...what did it used to be ???
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Juicebox69, I must have a dirty mind, I assumed "juicebox" refered to something else. And "69". Farmerart, I hope you don't take a box of rotten tomatoes to the club to pelt the air dancers. For me, "Ermita" was the old red light district in Manila before Mayor Lim cleaned it up. A strip club heaven if there ever was one. And night time is when I used to visit.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    @ermita.....you dirty jucy perv ! Lol ! Maybee I should have been cumdumpster420 ! Lol !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Know that I'm in the gutter creampie for a name would be funny as hell !
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    juice, shadowcat had a canine Lhasa Apso (named Lapso, Lap for short) before the feline Shadow. Therefore, his TUSCL name was lapdog. : )
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - actually it was a cross between a bull dog and a shih tzu and my name was bull shit. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Good one, sc!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Funny !
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    If sc isn't careful, his new name may be Mr. Avalon. :) Can't say I blame him at all!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Well. I think that I would prefer that to Mr. Dazzle. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I can't comment on that since I have been Dazzled, but never Avaloned. I did try, one time, in Key West, however. :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Good thing for Mrs. Clubber that you have not yet met Kelani. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Ahh, but he'll have to return to PP to be Kelani'd. Any time I can be, I will :) Back to the topic at hand, I commented on this before in another discussion I believe. I call myself vincemichaels in tribute to my departed grandpa and brother.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    12 years ago
    My nickname is a line from the title track of the Bat Out Of Hell album. The adjacent lyrics is a little better suited for my account on the pink site, but I decided to use the same nickname on both sites.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion