Comments by shadowcat

7 hours ago
    Getting Older = No Longer Gving a F
    They dress provocatively because they want to be stared at. They learn it early when they are teenie boppers.
    7 hours ago
    shadowcat
    Atlanta suburb
    How many clubs in your rotation?
    @IWantHerOnMe - There is no takeover at KOD. According to a Vivide dancer that lives close to KOD they try this PR ploy every 6 months to try to increase business. Read their ID posts. Yeah they're hiring but no changes to the operation. My dancer friend said they collect all stage tips and then divide them amongst all dancers at the end of the night. So she continues the drive to Vivide.
    7 hours ago
    minnow
    Any place that interests me.
    Problems Saving Article Drafts , etc.
    I would first type the article or review in word pad, save it and then cut and paste to TUSCL. Saves a lot of grief.
    11 hours ago
    Boobie sucking...Is it an extra?
    It's an EXTRA if the nipples are pierced. Because you are getting more for your money. :}
    Dancer - Gabby
    I met a Gabby at Vivide in Atlanta week before last. Even took her to VIP which was the worst VIP I've ever had in that cub. The Gabby I met was short and light skinned black and had curly tan colored hair. Wig? Probably coincidence but Gabby is an uncommon stripper name.
  • review comment
    hamster80
    South Carolina
    Thursday/Friday afternoons at Vivide
    Free parking in the dirt lot next door. Watch the rain forecast.
    Sloppy seconds
    I don't do sloppy seconds. PERIOD.
    The stripper No List
    Don't tell me "NO"!
    crosscheck
    Just trying to capture the spirit of the thing...
    Strip club and strippers Suing Florida over new 21 years old age limit in club
    What about grandfather rights?
    What Are Your Numbers?
    7 decades 11 US states 10 Mexican states I have no idea how many clubs. A lot!
    docsavage
    Indiana
    Second thoughts
    I can only remember once. We were on our way to the lap dance room when I spotted a dancer that I had had the hots for, for a long time. I faked feeling ill as my reason for not going through with it.
    Is it high time we start holding strippers down and force feeding them?
    Just feed them semen. It does contain actual nutrients including vitamin C, B12, ascorbic acid, calcium, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, zinc, potassium, sodium, fat and protein.
    Studme53
    Pennsylvania
    Diamond Wedding Rings?
    I've heard of dancers wearing wedding rings just to fend off PL's that attempt to hit on them.
    Electronman
    Too much of a good thing is never enough
    Exclusive focus on strip clubs? Exclude legal brothels and massage parlors?
    Don't forget the coffee houses that feature baristas. Not my bag but let everyone decide what they want to read.
  • review comment
    Amazing, but expensive
    Back in the 70's I paid $50 at the Mustang Ranch which equates to about $400 in todays dollars. I don't want to buy. Just Rent.
    IWantHerOnMe
    I'd live this way again
    Club Diamond Takeover?
    I live on the south side of Atlanta and would love to see good club on the south side so that I could avoid the Atlanta traffic. But I doubt that it will happen. This club was originally the Pink Pony South and owned by the Galardi corporation. The city of Forest Park stepped in and shut down the Pink Pony South and the Crazy Horse Saloon which were both good clubs for mongers. A couple of years later and a change in the city council the clubs were able to reopen under different names and ownerships but with a lot of restrictions that still exist. Especially no VIP rooms. Btw the club is huge. 29,000 sq ft if my memory is correct and had an elevator to the second floor. There was even a sushi bar right above the main stage. But there is always hope.
  • review comment
    IWantHerOnMe
    I'd live this way again
    Words I Understand + Another ROB
    I'm not a spokesperson for the club but it is a matter of man power. That upstairs rest room can be locked from the inside making it impossible for security to see what is going on. Manpower is why the upstairs bar is only open when the number of customers warrant it. Same with waitress's and other staff.
    Songs that don't seem to get old
    Get Down Tonight KC and the sunshine band. Has been heard in 14 movies and TV shows. True Detective - poster True Detective • s4e2 2014 79 Scandal - poster Scandal • s2e13 2012 840 Ghosts of Girlfriends Past - poster Ghosts of Girlfriends Past 2009 2.3K The Education of Charlie Banks - poster The Education of Charlie Banks 2007 175 Journeyman - poster Journeyman • s1e2 2007 24 The Big Bang Theory - poster The Big Bang Theory • s5e3 2007 15 House M.D. - poster House M.D. • s3e16 2004 579 Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle - poster Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle 2003 4.9K One Tree Hill - poster One Tree Hill • s8e7 2003 317 Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo - poster Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo 1999 889 Picture Perfect - poster Picture Perfect 1997 2K Forrest Gump - poster Forrest Gump 1994 6.2K Beverly Hills, 90210 - poster Beverly Hills, 90210 • s4e4 1990 They Missed one The In-Laws 2003 Michael Douglas, etc
    Musterd21
    Indiana
    WOULD YOU USE YOUR COFFEE CUP AGAIN?
    It would make an interesting flower pot.
    Call.Me.Ishmael
    Rhode Island
    Followed this profile for about 3 weeks before I realized there was cooking...
    If you want cooking. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rla4Urgg8vE
    Book Guy
    I write it like I mean it, but mostly they just want my money.
    Do you get this error message?
    I got it last night when trying to open TUSCL and once I finally was able to get into TUSCL, it did it trying to open discussions. I assume founder was tinkering with it.
    misterorange
    FUCK Joe Biden
    Google Maps uncensored
    I had to do some searching but I found it. Not worth the effort.
    Book Guy
    I write it like I mean it, but mostly they just want my money.
    Do you get this error message?
    I tried twice and did not get any error message using desk top windows 10.
    shailynn
    They never tell you what you need to know.
    Name One Movie…
    I have Mister Roberts on DVD but I noticed it is available to watch for free with commercials on TUBI.
    shailynn
    They never tell you what you need to know.
    Name One Movie…