tuscl

Bachelor or birthday on stage

Monday, February 9, 2009 3:02 AM
Ok I've been working in a club for 2 weeks now and it went well for the first few days but then on tuesday there was a bachelor party at the club. At some point the DJ tells me and 3 other girls to get on the stage. They bring up the bachelor and we're supposed to show him a special time. Well one of the girls handcuff him to the pole. I didn't know exactly what to do so I start dancing around him like the other girls. But then when the song ended and I thought it was over the other girls basically assault the guy. They ripped his T-shirt pull down his pants and start whipping him with hard his belt. Then the DJ calls my name and asks me to dance for him. I was so embarassed and the guy looked more terrified than me. So I basically stand there looking at the guy. Then 2 another girls pushed me aside and start grinding on him until he has a boner. They pour ice in his underwear and start grinding against him and he looks in real pain. I Stood there the entire time and after that the girls told me to get more involved next time. They looked pretty pissed ! I like to dance but I'm not going to start torturing guys on stage to make more money. Are those kind of shows commun and how should I tell them nicely that I don't want to participate in that ritual ? thanks

12 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    Not at all common. Usually, the 3 or 4 best looking dancers take the guy away to a lavish hotel and fuck his brains out for at least a week.
  • crazyjoe
    15 years ago
    I have seen guys taken up on stage by 3 or 4 of the best looking girls and the guys shirts taken off and girls grind on him and take his belt off and playfully spank him a little, but never anything as extreme as what was described. I would be pissed if I was that guy. I dont blame you for not wanting to be involved. Strip clubs are supposed to be fun
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    Thank you, Mstikes, for your sensitivity and compassion. Touch his cheek and apologize for the other girls' behavior. That will help to ease his emotional pain.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    That depends on the club you dance at. Most of the ones I go to only have one girl doing the show. One important thing to remember is that the guy usually wants to be abused and if he didn't, he'd leave the stage in the middle of the set, or else attack the dancer. One place I know about will even use the shower stage they have for that purpose. One thing also to remember is that it is fun for the friends of the bachelor. I have also seen it where they choose the least attractive girl(s), or at least the fattest one(s). As for the show described, I've seen stuff like that and never thought much of it. I know at least one girl who won't do bachelor parties, basically because she doesn't believe in beating guys up for entertainment. I wouldn't know how to tell them you don't want to participate in that type of stuff. I've never arranged a bachelor party, so I got no idea how that goes.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    I once saw a guy get tied to a chair onstage. They tore up his clothes and all grinded on him. A former co-worker, who was also a stripper, used to do personal bachelor parties. She'd dance fully nude for them, then she would fuck them all. Her rules-no more than five guys, they had to wear condoms, and upfront price was 5k. She would go 2-4 hours before she said no more.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Are those kind of shows commun and how should I tell them nicely that I don't want to participate in that ritual ?" Yes, they are very common, and, I think, it gives the dancers the opportunity to act out some of their agressions against customers that maybe have built up over time. You should just speak up and say that you want no part of it.
  • Tucker40
    15 years ago
    Seen the bachelor parties on stage -- but not quite like that.
  • now_starring
    15 years ago
    I think if I ever become the bachelor boy I will have to pre-arrange my own special treatment. I am glad I am not that guy.
  • pop
    15 years ago
    They were just trying to give him a preview of what comes after marriage. Serioulsy, I don't want to see guys on the stage ever. Take the batchelor parties to the champagne room.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    15 years ago
    worst I saw was a guy getting beat with his own belt, when the dancers pulled down his boxers.... well the welts were still going to be there the next day on his wedding night... kinda hard to explain... never get up on stage, dancers I know dont really like doing it either
  • robofan
    15 years ago
    Every bachelor on the stage show I have ever seen has been designed to humiliate, degrade and abuse the bachelor. That is a given. If you don't want to participate tell the DJ. He is usually the one who picks the girls. He may be a prick and you will have to tip him to get out of it. Although sometimes the bachelors friends who pay for the event might request you. In that case you will have no choice. My advice is to get used to it. It is part of the job. If you really can't then other ways around the situation is to work days. You rarely see a bachelor party during the day. Find a club that doesn't cater to bachelor parties. They are a some that don't. Find a club whose form of bachelor abuse is one that you can tolerate. Every club is different in what they do some are worse that others.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Who's that girl in yer pic robofan?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion