tuscl

Condoms

Ok guys got a question. Living in central indiana our clubs are pretty high contact a buddy I go with to the clubs insists that the key to a great LD is to where a condom so he does not have to worry about having to cut the dance short. 1 is this really done 2. Don't you think the girls could tell you have it on???

30 comments

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    1) Yes, it's really done! 2) Yes they can tell. At least if they are doing their job well!
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Hmmm... how exactly would the girl know you had it on???? And why would she care? She REALLY cares about three things (1) the money, (2) that you are nice to her, that is, you not being an abusive jerk, and (3) that she doesn't get caught doing something forbidden by club rules and local laws.

Why would you have to cut a dance short - because you were afraid you would come in your pants? Or in her hand? Or in her mouth?
    If it's in her pants, I doubt seriously that she will CARE, whether or not she KNOWS. And if you are wearing a pair of shorts and a pair of dark pants, nobody else will know either then or later.

I remember one of the first time I had a really stimulating "dance". When it was all over, the girl asked me if I had cum. I was too shy to admit I had. Later, I realized the little sweetie WANTED me to cum - perhaps for pride, perhaps to cajole me into a bigger tip than if I had not.

But what exactly do you mean by "pretty high contact"? Talk about an ambiguous question! If we are talking about cumming in her hand or her mouth, I would let the girl set the tone of the encounter. Some girls provide condoms or kleenex where appropriate. Personally I can't imagine wearing a condom into a club, but each to his own, I guess.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Unless it's their first day and they are completely FOB, they are going to know that many guys are in there to cum. And they will appreciate the barrier to get any on them. And they will know that making the customers cum, makes them cum back. Providing you don't get any on them, they want you to.
  • evilcyn
    16 years ago
    As long as it stays contained I get a kick out of knowing someone busted a nut..
    There is nothing that feels better IMO...So as long as it is containable its a nice bonus to a dance...
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I've always wondered why men think of orgasm as a little embarrassing, while women seem to look at their own orgasms as a point of pride. Guys are like, "I put liquid all over the place, someone's gonna have to clean it up, I feel sheepish about the mess" and "Well, you made it squirt, that was embarrassing." Gals are like, "Yes, I am woman, hear me roar. I am proud of my experience." There were girls who would rhythmically push their thighs together during history lecture in high school. The boys of course thought it was hot (if we figured out what they were doing). Could you imagine a dude sticking his fist into his baggy pants and whacking it until he squirted? The response from the opposite gender wouldn't be, "wow that's hot" but "gross! that is so SICK."

Why are male orgasms "dirty" and female orgasms "beautiful"?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I have never been able to figure out how guys manage to put on a condom before getting a lap dance. How do you put a rubber on a limp dick? I have never busted a nut from just a lap dance. I have come very close on several occasions with one favorite dancer. She is just too sexy. I have messed my pants many times. WTF, they are washable. I remember once getting a bare handed HJ and I soiled the dancers clothes. She said "I thought that it was just ooze out. Not shoot 3 feet". Why does it sometime just ooze and other times shoots?
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    evilcyn: I don't want to put you in the position of being the National Spokesperson for Stippers, but just speaking for yourself, are you talking about getting guys off with a handjob or blowjob, or are you talking about getting them to pop in their pants? Because I'm with shadowcat on this one, I don't think I could blow my wad in my pants if my life depended on it.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I've never brought one into a club. Anytime one was needed, the dancer provided it. I wouldn't wear one into the club, in any case.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    16 years ago
    I almost always carry a condom when I am clubbing, but can't figure out how it could be worn before I needed it. And what do you do when you have to pee? Do you poke a hole in the end of it?

There have been times when I have cum with my pants on, usually a up the shorts hj, but I have lots of shorts and Tide.
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    The discussion is confusing me a little. Is this more satire? I put the condom on in the lapdance/vip room. When I go in the room with the girl, she takes out my dick, she puts on a condom, and then she gives me a blow job, hand job or we have sex. Why is that so difficult?
  • boomer37
    16 years ago
    Because, njscfan, the conversation started about getting lap dances with a condom. Not bj, hj or fs. Not everyone is lucky enough to have the entire menu available in the VIP. It does happen but, at least in my experience, it's the exception rather that the rule. Besides in the meca, Mons Venus... There is no VIP everything is out in the open and shoulder to shoulder.

As for me, i just try and have fun. If i have an orgasm, GREAT! As stated above, i have lots of Tide. I can't see how wearing a condom during a lap dance would be comfortable at all.
  • peaceful72
    16 years ago
    Sounds really uncomfortable.
  • imnumnutz
    16 years ago
    a few years ago, I was in one of the "semi vip" areas at Cheetas in Vegas with a really pretty girl. we hit it off and she really gave it her all during the dances. No, there was no whipping it out, the cheetahs vip is not private, but she did everything she could to get me off. While I enjoyed myself immensely, things did not come to their expected climax. She almost took at as a personal insult. I told her not to worry, it was because of my activities the nite before, and she understood and calmed down. Even though it was a strip club it was nice to have someone disappointed over their inability to satisfy me...and no, no condom was involved.
  • jmonger
    16 years ago
    Ok just got back from the SClub and I asked more questions - my buddy asks the girl for a dance when she is on stage the whole she finishes her song he goes to the bathroom puts on the condom and gets the dance till he blows then back to the bathroom - I told him he is f_cked up - this was the routine twice tonight at the Hugger
  • jmonger
    16 years ago
    Ok just got back from the SClub and I asked more questions - my buddy asks the girl for a dance when she is on stage-before she finishes her song he goes to the bathroom puts on the condom and gets the dance till he blows then back to the bathroom - I told him he is f_cked up - this was the routine twice tonight at the Hugger
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Njscfan I just realized how full of shit you are! You post these long ariticles like you are an expert. Truth be known, You don't know shit about strippers. I will challenge you any day.
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    shadowcat: Would you mind telling me what inspired such an intemperate remark? I believe the last thing I posted about you was agreeing with what you said. I've actually been leaning toward thinking kindly of you, sort of like a randy old uncle. Is there something I said to you or about you lately that caused this ejaculation of bile?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    OK, I am sorry that I said anything but y0u and two others hog this board with long non strip club subjects.
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    I'll agree I should keep my posts shorter; fair criticism. I do think it is somewhat ironic that you of all people would accuse another person of "hogging" the board. I also think anyone looking at our posts will see I almost never post about non-sex related topics. I don't think you can make the same claim.
  • evilcyn
    16 years ago
    njcsfan, just busting one in the pants...Ive noticed through the years I can pick up on if they are going to be able too... Or I let them know that they can if they want... Because alot of girls get all freaked out about this, guys hold back..
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    evilvyn: Extras are commonplace at one of the SCs I frequent. One of the girls there tells me some of the guys cum VERY fast -- literally less than 60 seconds after their dick is out. Sounds like they would be good candidates for poppong in their pants from a bump & grind. This girl thought it was hilarious, but my reaction was that any guy who cums that easily must be rubbish in bed.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi njscfan,

Sorry to disagree, but I don't think you keep your posts shorter. That is just my 2 cents and probably the majority will disagree with me.

• njscfan
    16 years ago
    jablake: I did not understand your last post.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi njscfan,

You wrote: "I'll agree I should keep my posts shorter . . . "

I disagree with you. The length of your posts is fine, imho. However, the majority and I may be wrong about this probably prefers shorter posts. One poster--who thankfully no longer posts at all--had a real reading problem. Having difficulty reading my posts is understandable and often valid, but this particular moron couldn't even read concise well written prose. Worse, he was demanding others e.g. the good writers to dumb it down. :(

I haven't read a post on here by anyone that was too long. Poorly written perhaps----I'm speaking about myself in that regard mainly because I have the bad problem of missing words and I prefer to write in a more windy style to boot! Not a good combination: missing words and windy. I sometimes or often disagree with different poster's povs including yours-----but, my povs probably don't win many lucky charms. :)
  • Yoda
    16 years ago
    I'm with Shadowcat on this one. How do you wrap a limp dick? In the past I busted a nut quite often in clubs, sans condom, and it never seemed noticeable ti the dancer. Unless you are going commando I don't see how it would be. Of course, there was the one girl who used to reach in after I popped just to make sure that she had provided a "Happy ending". I don't really go to clubs for ejaculatory purposes anymore, hotel beds are more private and more comfortable.
  • gk
    16 years ago
    Boomer37, you're right. Not everyone has the luxury of ultimate extras in a strip club. So in those cases, you're either prepared or you're not. To me, it doesn't matter. But if it does happen, you need to dress accordingly to be less noticable. The condom would be awkward. But I do know of a few places where it is encouraged to where them.

Evilcyn, love ya. I seem to remember you going bonkers once in your club when someone found a condom on the floor of the VIP!
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    I've been in a couple of clubs where my dancer asked me if I had one, and when I said no she got me one and asked me to put it on before dancing for me.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Yoda: I agree. I always have condoms in my hotel room but never take one into a club. Which is dumb on my part. Twice in the last 12 months I have had unprotected intercourse with 2 different strippers. Oh well. When my time finally comes, I would rather it be this way, than drinking a beer watching baseball on TV.
  • evilcyn
    16 years ago
    gk, I remember that day ... LOL, I don't like the idea of coming across body fluids unexpectedly, that does freak me out.. LOL
    TUSCL Brother, hey by the way, how the hell are ya ???
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    LOL...scat is just getting jealous because you are "hogging" HIS board njscfan...too much attention for you & too little for old scat...that's all.

I always bring a condom or two on a strip club outing, but I never need them, since the dancers always have an ample supply.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion