tuscl

Fun question I saw

j04n44r
New York
Friday, July 19, 2024 11:17 PM
Stuck on an Island. You can only chose one of these two to be stuck with at their prime: everyone is of age: anything goes but you can’t have both:

Lynda
https://www.reddit.com/r/70s/s/U2Dlr1tjL…

Or

Bo
http://www.youmustrememberthispodcast.co…

24 comments

• Book Guy
    2 months ago
    I pick the spinner.

According to the internet,
    Lynda Carter was 5 foot 9+ inches (176 cm), 122 lbs (55 kg)
    Bo Derek was 5 foot 3+ inches (160 cm), 125 lbs (57 kg)

Lynda is much taller but slightly lighter in weight, so the internet claims. But in all the pictures I could find, Bo looks like she has weight distribution roughly equal to or less than Lynda's, so, presuming Bo is shorter, she must have weighed less than Lynda. Available data is therefore indeterminate. I would have to get private dances before I could really make my final choice.
  • RonJax2
    2 months ago
    I'm going with Bo, based alone on the two pictures.
  • Hank Moody
    2 months ago
    I fell in love with Wonder Woman Lynda Carter in middle school. I knew I wanted to do something perverted with her but being in middle school, had no idea what it was. It was all very confusing.

I fell in love with Bo Derek in 10 and Tarzan when I was in high school. Still a virgin but my urges were far less confusing.

I find Lynda more attractive but based on my old feelings, I’m going with Bo.
  • Studme53
    2 months ago
    Bo.
    But Farrah Fawcett beats them both
  • mogul1985
    2 months ago
    Bo. No questions. As an actor, she was never that good. As a person, from what I've read, she seems pretty special.
  • shadowcat
    2 months ago
    Has to be BO. She is why I think Revel's "Bolero" is so erotic.

Half way through this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOtQgaz8…
  • mogul1985
    2 months ago
    Bolero - spot on!
  • Muddy
    2 months ago
    Lynda Carter
  • WiseToo
    2 months ago
    I'll take Miss World USA 1972 - Lynda Carter.
  • motorhead
    2 months ago
    Bo. All day, every day. Never a fan of Lynda. Although I saw a photo of a young Lynda Carter a few days ago that could make me change my mind
  • gammanu95
    2 months ago
    5'9" brunette would be just right
  • georgmicrodong
    2 months ago
    Bo. No contest. She's only a few years older than me, and has been one of my fantasies ever since I noticed the pleasant differences between men and women.
  • j04n44r
    2 months ago
    Seems it’s going 50/50. Not surprising.

Book Guy: Love your mind dude lol.

It’s Lynda for me, it’s the curves, hair, smile. Wouldn’t mind waking up to that on an island over and over again.
  • gSteph
    2 months ago
    Bo.

Linda looks too much like one of my sisters.
  • JamesSD
    2 months ago
    Prime Bo is hotter, by Lynda always seemed more down to earth and fun. I'm old enough I'll pick the more fun one.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 months ago
    Superman always had the hots for Wonder Woman. One day he was flying around and spotted Wonder Woman sunbathing naked on a roof, legs spread wide.

He decided to fulfill his fantasy. He swooped down, nailed her hard for about 5 seconds and flew off.

Wonder Woman said, "What the hell was that?"

The Invisible Man said, "I don't know, but my ass is killing me!"
  • Jascoi
    2 months ago
    bo
  • j04n44r
    2 months ago
    GoldmongerATL: Classic 😆
  • skibum609
    2 months ago
    Bo all the way. Not even close. Farrah Fawcett does beat both, but to be fair Cheryl Ladd was hotter than those 3. To me the hottest woman of all time was the Risky Business version of Rebecca DeMornay.
  • gammanu95
    2 months ago
    If all the illegals from Mexico looked like here, none of us would have a problem. No job skills? No problem. I will work with you knee-to-knee, hip-to-hip for whatever you want to do.
  • gammanu95
    2 months ago
    ^ I'm laughing at myself. Not sure WTF happened, but this was supposed to be commented to the Salma Hayek video.

Cheryl Ladd - would motorboat
    Lynda Carter- would motorboat for hours, longer if she wore the Wonder Woman costume
    Bo Derek- would motorboat, but make her to her like in the film "10"
    Farrah Fawcett- would motorboat her until she made me stop
  • wallanon
    2 months ago
    If I'm marooned I'd take the bigger one so she could fight off a tropical island bear...

Lol. I guess I'd take Lynda. It's just a coincidence that Wonder Woman can square up with a bear.
  • twentyfive
    2 months ago
    I’m a Bo Derek fan
  • j04n44r
    a month ago
    No time for bears Wallanon!
    Plenty of time for motor boating Gammanu95!
    🤣
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion