Going with 2 or more friends to a strip club

Tuesday, April 23, 2024 6:53 AM
My choice: to go by myself. I've never gone to one as part of a group, party or even to a bachelor party . This is a private world just for me.

31 comments

Men go to strip clubs alone, women go in groups.
Meshuggah
16 days ago
Want extras, go alone. Don't, 1-2 TRUSTED friends max Strip clubs suck for bachelor parties
PuddyTat69
16 days ago
In my opinion, they're different experiences and there is room for both. I primarily go alone, but I periodically go with a group of friends. Sometimes those groups include wives/girlfriends, single women friends, and even occasionally women who like women. I'm not interested in going to the more extra oriented clubs with friends. I don't get the group of guys who sit in a group, and sorta pass around a single stripper, even if its just for dances. That's just weird and gross in my view. I also find it awkward to sit and wait while a buddy goes and fucks some girl, or having him sitting out front waiting for me. But the more party oriented clubs can be fun with a group. A couple people, grab a table and a bottle and have strippers come have a drink and talk/joke/flirt/etc. Most of the tipping is on stage, but maybe grab a lap dance or two. I've certainly been to Scarlett's and Tootsies with mixed groups and had a good time. Tootsies is one of the few clubs I've found that can be fun solo as well as with a group, although it's gotten a bit too touristy and expensive lately. At the same time, going to the really party focused clubs alone isn't always that much fun. I've got a number of friends who've never been to a strip club alone, and think the fact that I've gone alone is weird. But they enjoy going in groups from time to time. We'll go to Top Golf or something as a group, then hit a strip club after.
Dolfan
16 days ago
Many years ago when I worked for big downtown company with lots of other horny young dudes, I would go to dinner and drinks and then to strip clubs with a bunch of buddies. These days I go alone for extras, I don’t want people talking about my exploits. I do have one super degenerate friend who flies into town occasionally and steps his usual perversion level down a notch to comes to a dirty extras club with me. Otherwise: solo.
drewcareypnw
16 days ago
I had the most fun when I went with 1 or 2 friends.
RamPaige
16 days ago
These days it's almost always alone. I'm in my 50s and most of the circle of friends I'm in now would be totally uninterested in clubbing. When I was in my 20s I used to go with groups of friends and/or for bachelor parties. There was a fun camaraderie to it, but I don't need that anymore, I'm going to clubs as a personal thing. I still have a couple friends who would probably go if I asked, but we're all at a stage in life where any get-together has to be planned out in advance, and I'd rather just get in the car and go when the mood strikes.
MajorBoobage
16 days ago
I never go to the strip club without my two good friends: Weed and Beer.
skibum609
16 days ago
If you're with a group of guys, dancers are more likely to approach/hang out with you because there are that many more wallets waiting to be emptied However you have to trust none of said friends will blab about the fun and that can be a rare quality
PAWG_Patrol
16 days ago
First, speaking of groups, have you ever met up with any guy from TUSCL as a strip-clubbing partner? I think that might be a recipe for success ... Otherwise, I absolutely would prefer going alone. I am a monger, not a party-er. I am at the club for the (manufactured) intimacy feeling with the girls, whether during floor-banter or cubicle private lap dancers or further services. I do enjoy my brief interactions with other male customers (strangers), and with bar staff. Further, I sometimes really value laughing about one or another episode, or sharing information about one or another dancer's skills, with a stranger male customer, but I'm uncomfortable knowing more about him. I don't even want to know what car her drove away in. I want him, like all the strippers, to disappear from my life as soon as the night is over, and I reciprocate that disappearance from him. Once in a while in a strip club I have run into a guy I knew from outside the club. Danger, civilian contact! Generally he, also, would be there solo, probably also seeking what I was seeking. We would not interact much, except to acknowledge that we'd seen each other. For the one married civilian friend whom I accidentally encountered, I deliberately approached and addressed him in order to pro-actively tell him that his secret would remain safe with me if it needed to. He was flustered, but then later said, "Thanks" in passing. I've been good to my word. I think I would be uncomfortable if I, as a solo, met a bunch of men, as a group, whom I knew. This was a real danger for me when I returned to law school in my mid-forties. Plenty of young boys were in this party town (New Orleans) sewing the last of their wild oats before a humdrum life of predictability. They were often out at the touristy traps, which I don't patronize, but once in a while they might discover my neighborhood club. They always did so in groups. I always went solo. I feared encountering them. They would be signalling, through group membership, the communication message of, "We're not here to fuck strippers; rather, we're here to have a hooplah noisy time that involves cigars, cheering, high-fives, and male bonding"; whereas I would be signalling, through solo status, the communication message of, "I'm here to fuck strippers, and I don't do this with male friends." The former statement about them may or may not be true, but it is transmitted, and for them there's safety and security in being able to attend the club without much of the social negative sanction otherwise attached to attendance. The latter statement about me is generally true, so it wouldn't be misleading, but I don't want to madly signal it to people from my civilian life. It's the problem of social sanction -- being known in the civilian world as a club attendee has some (perhaps unwarranted) negative consequences in civilian life It's similar in civilian pickup. If I see a solo girl at a bar I think, "she'll bang the first tall guy who approaches her." In civilian pickup situations I personally only approach groups of women, because I'm not tall. (There's more to it than this, of course. Height is not the only factor. I'm just using it as an example.) Further, I'm not particularly good at pulling girls from bars, so that's not exactly my best scene, I do better at bookstores (duh?), but when I did pull, from whatever other venues, it was likely because I could isolate the girl away from her girlfriends. Groups are defusers, deniers, preventatives. A group is a cockblock. Same in strip clubs -- male groups mean the female will not get to an isolated male. Therefore the following ... @PAWG_Patrol "with a group of guys, dancers are more likely to approach" I often find it the other way around, that groups of men will turn off a dancer who wants to sell legitimate dances. Sitting with three men for five songs nets her a free drink and maybe $5 in tips and afterwards she doesn't know whether any one of those guys will be a good investment of her time later. Sitting with one man for one song and then giving him four songs' worth of lap dances nets her a free drink and definitely $120 plus maybe a tip and afterwards she probably has greater clarity on whether or not that guy is good for further expenditures of whichever sort she is willing to sell. It's certainly the case that many dancers will approach the male group before the male solo, for reasons you mention (also for bashfulness, social convention, etc.) but it's also possible that you AND THE DANCER are shortening your own chances of engaging in more of what you prefer, by sticking to a group.
Book Guy
16 days ago
sow not sew that bothers me so-so
Book Guy
15 days ago
'Back in the day' the guys from the volleyball team would frequently go to the strip club afterward. All unmarried. The kind of place where it was okay if you were wearing sweaty t-shirt and sweatpants. We enjoyed drinking beer, discussing the match, planning other activities, chatting with the girls. The guys would occasionally do lap dances, but never a lot. When I went solo I would be into much longer lap dances with my CF. I always felt the dancers approached the group more often because of the other guys, closer to their own age, more fit than I. Maybe they thought the other guys were less experienced and easier to separate from their money. Maybe when solo I look scary. Bachelor party trips to the strip club were always tamer and less interesting than bachelor parties in a private location where a stripper or two was hired (even though I've only ever been to one where any sex was offered, and that was limited to oral). Also more embarrassing for the bachelor, the crap some clubs put him through on stage. I don't think you're missing anything there. The last decade or so has been solo only. Which works out fine, mostly.
ancientlurker
15 days ago
When I enter I always reconnoiter the club. A long time ago when I was on a trip in Richardson, TX, I was sure I noticed an engineering manager I worked with on his projects; my team provided data networking architecture/design for carrier (MCI) application teams. A chill ran up my spine that I'd be recognized. The club was really crowd, and I took a seat so as not to just walk out about 3 mins - that's be weird in my book. As far as I know, he never noticed me. I've never gone to a club with a girl friend, I mean really just a friend. I've known a few that are more like guys with this stuff. Somehow, that might be OK. That was a long time ago though. When my wife recently passed away my closet female friend suggested I should date a stripper just out of the blue. I do think she was 50% serious, and we do go back a few decades so I know when she is joking. She's married, however, she would be a lot of fun at a club.
mogul1985
15 days ago
I've found that strippers have mixed feelings on groups. They attract different types of strippers. There are dancers who sorta specialize is socializing and wringing out tips at the table. They seem to thrive on groups, as do the girls who like to work in teams. Many other stripper specializations fucking hate groups. The type of club and the type of strippers often go together. There aren't a lot of social butterflies at a club where most money is made via impersonal factory style extras. But again at those places where its more club than strip, they have a lot of those girls. It's the same idea with women. Some dancers hate women in the club, others tolerate them, while some seek them out.
Dolfan
15 days ago
Not really a fan of going to strip clubs in groups.
crosscheck
15 days ago
I have only gone to strip clubs with other TUSCL members, my most recent trip being with Londonguy and RonJax. TUSCL members know what the deal is, and they are fun to talk with. That's not completely true. A few times I have taken a stripper to another strip club.
jackslash
15 days ago
The best times I have ever had in a strip club is when I used to go with my wife before she decided she had aged out. Just like going with a fun, funny male friend, except it made getting dances better. Must have been 50 about 20 diff clubs with her and yet will go my whole life without ever getting a couples dance.
skibum609
15 days ago
I love dudes that go to the club in groups to party lmao! Loners are ok too but not if they come off standoffish some do.
blahblahblah23
15 days ago
⚡ I'll B Watchin' Strippers Forever! ⚡ I Prefer Going By My Self / ▶️ YouTube 🌶️ ☀️ Stripper - Cheers For Great Club Work
stripperlover777
15 days ago
Not for me. I love knocking back drinks with friends and coworkers, but not at the SC. If I'm hitting the clubs in my hometown, it's usually in the afternoon, and I'm usually on the prowl for extras, usually but not always a prearranged meetup with a regular. It would dramatically alter the perception that people I know have of me, and not in a good way, if they had any inkling what I was up to. I did see a former business partner at one of the local clubs 2 or 3 times. We didn't even acknowledge each other. Basically the same time in the afternoon the same day of the week. It wouldn't have been hard for him to observe that I was meeting the same woman each time, and that we were disappearing into a VIP room each time. Thankfully, he eventually relinquished custody of that club to me and I haven't seen him in over a year. There are definitely TUSCLer's that have interesting perspectives or a good sense of humor that I wouldn't mind sharing a couple drinks with, but even then I'd probably just as soon do it at an Irish pub (unless they were offering to pimp out their faves to me).
Manuellabore
15 days ago
Like Blah, I also like groups. I’m not naturally the life of the party or anything, but I’ve noticed that once I get a dance off one in the group, then it’s likely somebody else will also get a dance. But on a somewhat off topic note: have most of the tuscl meetups been in sunshine states? I remember the Follies group would have no problems. There have been meetups in Florida and Georgia. The only northern area I can think of is the Detroit area. What’s up with you Northerner types?
nicespice
15 days ago
So when is this thread going to morph into planning the next TUSCL meetup?
Book Guy
15 days ago
I will steal from what jackslash said and apply it to myself: "I have only gone to strip clubs with other TUSCL members... TUSCL members know what the deal is, and they are fun to talk with." I have visited about a dozen clubs with a stripper, but she was an active TUSCL member and a self-described pansexual who liked couples' dances (me, her and another hot female). Other than that, I usually prefer to club on my own. In my world, TUSCLers know what I'm up to, but I don't need anyone else to know.
EastCoaster
15 days ago
I am probably like many guys in that I went in groups when I was young and then switched to solo trips when I got old. Here in Indianapolis the clubs are now mostly filled with groups of minority guys. The old White solo guys from the suburbs with lots of money have vanished. They fell out of the strip club habit during the Covid lockdowns, feel unsafe coming here with the increasing crime or just died. Many young White guys here see our strip clubs as uncool and ghettoish.
docsavage
15 days ago
I only ever went in a group larger than 2 once. It was a bachelor party. It just felt weird. I always want to be the one served, and don't generally feel like sharing, but you have to in a bachelor party. I'll go with 1 other guy at times but we'll do our own thing, particularly if it's my one friend.
DandyDan
15 days ago
For me, one of the wildest things I've ever seen was a guy who had recently turned 18, and was taken to a full nude club by his parents to celebrate... Most of the time, I go to clubs solo, but I think it's totally fine if someone wants to go with a friend, or as part of a group! I've been to a club with my best friend, and I've been to a club with another dancer. I see friends, couples, and groups all the time in clubs, so I guess I just don't think too much about it. I mean, I might do a double take if someone brought grandma to a club on Thanksgiving, but probably only if she tried to get on stage... :)
ClubFan81077
15 days ago
nicespice question: "But on a somewhat off topic note: have most of the tuscl meetups been in sunshine states? I remember the Follies group would have no problems. There have been meetups in Florida and Georgia. The only northern area I can think of is the Detroit area. What’s up with you Northerner types?" We have had 2 Detroit TUSCL meetups. Around 2014 I organized one, and JS69 organized another around 2016.
jackslash
15 days ago
^"For me, one of the wildest things I've ever seen was a guy who had recently turned 18, and was taken to a full nude club by his parents to celebrate..." YIKES, that is really creepy!
mogul1985
14 days ago
^ I remember thinking that there's no way in hell that I could have ever been comfortable with something like that! But, of course, my perspective on something like that is just based on my own relationships. For me, that scenario would have been beyond awkward and uncomfortable. But I also know that for someone else, that same scenario could feel totally different to them than it would to me!
ClubFan81077
14 days ago
I’ve got a group of friends who like to go together. They know I also go on my own, as does one other of them. We all know what goes on but I make a concerted effort to not give details. Some things are unavoidable though, like the bartender who told my friend what she saw me doing on camera. Serious breach of bartender/customer privilege there. I have some tolerance for risk so I’ll still go with a group sometimes and try and save my most compromising activities to my solo trips.
Hank Moody
14 days ago
My clubbing can only happen once or twice a year, and always out of my town. During those windows, I pack in 6-12 hours per day for two to three days. I have three LONGTIME friends that are trusted associates (and to be blunt, we all would go down together if someone were to break silence) for these trips. We enjoy the shared experience of breaking free from our civilian life and not answering to anybody but ourselves....if only for a few days. We walk into the club(s) together, establish a table location.....and then we operate independently from there on out. Do we come back to the table for drinks and breaks? Sure. Do we give recommendations on things we liked? Sure. Do we ask what happened in VIP? FUCK NO, that's personal business! Other than one guy who likes to come back to the table and ask, "wanna smell my finger?"
jaybud999
14 days ago
^ Other than one guy who likes to come back to the table and ask, "wanna smell my finger?" Maybe he was just in the head?
mogul1985
14 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion