Unusual Signs a Girl is High Mileage?

Sunday, March 17, 2024 4:00 PM
I took a girl to the corner for some lap dances. As we started the first dance, she pulled out a little bottle. I figured it was hand sanitizer. Nope. She lubed my fingers and her pussy. She lubed other things once we got to VIP.

18 comments

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Partly a turn on and partly a red flag huh?
Hungryhunnypot
2 months ago
No, I view that as a Green Flag!
goldmongerATL
2 months ago
Not a sign of HM (though it ended up as being HM) was my first VIP with a dancer who became a CF for about a year. We were in a pasties club where some girls would leave them on in VIP, or you’d have to ask them to take them off, etc. Always a pivotal signal or moment of apprehension before VIP with a new girl. Anyway, first VIP with her and before we go in she says “let me go upstairs first (dancers’ locker room) and take these off and clean up so you don’t taste glue.” All signs pointed to go and took some pressure off me to ask.
Hank Moody
2 months ago
@goldmongerATL & @Hank Moody Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D Good Times, Good Times
CJKent_band
2 months ago
I’m old and ugly now, but there was a time when I was young and handsome and when I went for a lapdance and a dancer shoved her tongue down my throat during the first song or did some immediate stick shifting that usually meant I was in for a good time. Don’t get it confused though I’ve had some do stick shifting just to get your motor running and that was it, just a ploy for you to buy more lapdances which usually worked because at that point my brain wasn’t making the decisions anymore, it was Richard and his two nutty friends that were calling the shots.
shailynn
2 months ago
not sure if its unusual, but if you are new to a club just look for the girl going to the VIP area, then to the bathroom to freshen up and then to pick up another guy in waiting for the VIP area. If guy immediately leaves the club looking like he stole something she's a winner
NJBalla
2 months ago
It’s Biseggi! Im back and I’m that real Italian strip joint reviewerer! All the boys know, even my boy Snerzy knows that the LDK keeps the doctor away!!! Aye!!! The all last comment is the accurate. When the all guy comes back from the all dance and walks straight out with no eyes contact - that’s a winner winner king dinner. And a shout out to the very intelligent Tuscler Rick the All Lion! Biseggi out!
Biseggi
2 months ago
When she swings by the bar and grabs a handful of napkins on the way to the lap dance.
iknowbetter
2 months ago
NJBalla and Biseggi... I guess I didn't follow that normal pattern that you mentioned. when I had a fun time with a girl I would just clean up and go sit in the showroom again. over and over again sometimes. I live so far away from the strip clubs that when I go to the strip club I'm going to stay for a while! even hours! and I still continue that pattern in tj with a few days stay!
Jascoi
2 months ago
I guess we miss out on this aspect in our area. Our dancers are assumed to be high mileage and we're on the looking for subtle cues that she might not be.
Dolfan
2 months ago
To NJBalla's point, I remember a trip to Cheaters in Cocoa Beach. I was trying to get lap dances with the hottest girl in there, and she told me I was next after this old man. They were gone for an easy 30-45 minutes before he came stumbling out looking like he had been worked over by collection goons, and her hair was all messed up and her makeup smeared all over her face. She left because her shift was done, but I made a mental note to look for her again later that week. I didn't (too far from Orlando). To Dolfan's point, look out for the baby strippers. Or the girls who come up basically promising to suck your dick or make you cum. Most baby strippers are too shy to get wild in VIP or have GPS, while the most aggressive girls seem to be planning on milking your wallet and nothing else (IME).
gammanu95
2 months ago
I like to think I'm batting 90+% when a girl tells me she's high mileage and actually is, percentage is even higher if she tells me without even being prompted (another reason I had such a fun time in my last visit to Phoenix :)). (Of course I've encountered ROBs and I make sure to note them in my review).
chiefwiggum
2 months ago
I mis-read the OP. For unusual, I have to agree with OP, for me the best signs are her taking my had for FOV/FIV or the best, the FRMOS (for me, it's usually after the dance than before) :)
chiefwiggum
2 months ago
As we were making small talk, she asked if I liked her new thong. She then positioned herself so I could take a much closer look. As I was looking, she smiled and "adjusted" her new thong.
WiseToo
2 months ago
> I live so far away from the strip clubs that when I go to the strip club I'm going to stay for a while! even hours! Ditto. The rideshare costs as much as several lap dances, so I gotta make the most of it. Unfortunately the girls don't show up before 10 and closing time is 2 here, so there's only so much one can do. As far as "signs", occasionally there's a certain eager look in the eye, but mostly just what others have said, observing dancer and other customers as they emerge.
ancientlurker
2 months ago
The best lap dance I ever got was over a decade ago in this dive club in Columbia, SC, off some rundown highway. I saw this super hot looking Cuban(?) dancer and so I waited most of the night for her to approach me, but she was one of those that felt for some reason she didn’t have to ask me, I had to ask her. I finally did and she basically was all over me in the dance area kissing all over me and pulling me as close to her as possible. AND gave me her number! She said she lived in Florida and came to SC to work. Another dancer from even years before that caught my eye was this tall, busty, gorgeous white Amazon and I didn’t even wait but went right to stage and asked her. As soon as the dance started, she was kissing me passionately and looking at me like love at first sight. Two of the best dances I ever had were from females I was sure would give awful dances. Go figure.
dr_lee
2 months ago
About 20 years ago the Christies location on 32nd St in Phoenix was actually a fun club with a lot of great talent both day and night shifts. There was a stunning Latina, stage name Erica, with a perfectly DD enhanced golden brown body, long curly brown hair, big brown eyes, and luscious DSLs. The first time I got her in my lap she immediately put her tongue down my throat for an amazing DFK session on a regular floor dance! That led to many ITC sessions back in the corner (she brought her own lube), and several incredible OTC sessions, some of my absolute best memories. She moved to Vegas, never to be seen again. Damn, I miss that girl.
azdd
2 months ago
💟 💟 💟 💜 💜 💜 🍇 🍇 🍇 🍆 🍆 🍆 Tuscl Cheersss
stripperlover777
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion