tuscl

What’s your normal outfit?

Thursday, January 25, 2024 9:08 AM
When you’re leaving the house to go cruising around, what does that look like? I understand most are not willing to post photos of themselves but maybe we can paint the picture for those of us who haven’t met each other yet.

Me I bear an exact resemblance to if Fred Durst, Guy Fieri and Malibu’s most wanted had a baby. I wear an upside down visor, sideways and all. And then I blast “Rollin” by Limp Bizkit with my boom box I carry around on my shoulder, while me and the homies circle the trailer park in a low rider, until the neighbors call the police on us. It’s pretty much a daily routine at this point

23 comments

• Jascoi
    7 months ago
    most the time, shorts and flip-flops. a t-shirt or maybe a button shirt. and it's not necessarily up to date or fashionable but it's usually comfortable.
  • Dan3635
    7 months ago
    Muddy, that is precisely how I’ve pictured you all this time.
  • skibum609
    7 months ago
    According to my wife she is married to the worst dressed person on earth. 5/1 - 10/31 every year, shorts, and a t-shirt - 11/1 - 4/30 - every year sweatpants, t-shirt, and a hoodie. At work I always wear a suit and tie, so nothing in-between. I have 2 pairs of dockers if I have to compromise and they are both almost old enough to order a beer in a bar....
  • twentyfive
    7 months ago
    Usually wear a pair of blue or black jeans with a T-shirt long or short sleeves depending on the weather, ballcap, and slip ons or boots. Stopped shaving my head about six months ago and now I’m looking like a hippy, with a short beard
  • LVclubber
    7 months ago
    Khakis, a dress shirt, dress shoes for work when I'm in the office. Dress shirt and whatever when I'm WFH. When I'm just out, not looking - khakis or jeans and a polo shirt. When I'm clubbing black jeans or dark khakis button front shirt, commando and dark hiking shoes.
  • shailynn
    7 months ago
    I think skibum may be Bill Bilicheck if you go by his wardrobe.
  • wallanon
    7 months ago
    Old jeans that are conspicuously worn out in the lap. Shirts that are comfortable and stain resistant lol. If I'm going to a club the pants might be different.
  • Huntsman
    7 months ago
    Sometimes I need to clean up and have a few suits, sport coats, dress shirts, shoes and slacks etc. But otherwise, it’s t shirts, flannels or a hoodie. Jeans, work pants/tactical. Trail runners or shit kickers. Enough baseball caps to start my own store. If you count a sig iwb, I guess that’s often part of my attire too.
  • shadowcat
    7 months ago
    I'm retired. Shorts and t-shirts when it's warm. Sweat pants and shirts when it's cold. I've got to go to my grand daughter's wedding this June and I have nothing to wear.
  • ilbbaicnl
    7 months ago
    Not sure I get this question, I don't live the American Graffiti lifestyle.

I somewhat dress up for the club. Shirt with buttons and a collar, long pants that are not jeans.
  • TheeOSU
    7 months ago
    'I blast “Rollin” by Limp Bizkit with my boom box I carry around on my shoulder, while me and the homies circle the trailer park in a low rider, until the neighbors call the police on us. '

So you're admitting to being icey?
  • gammanu95
    7 months ago
    And all the girlies say "Muddy's pretty fly for a white guy"
  • gammanu95
    7 months ago
    I always wear a collared shirt, untucked, and shorts. Pro tip: lose the gut and build the glutes- then you won't need a belt, either
  • blahblahblahs
    7 months ago
    Golf pants, clogs, and an artist's smock.
  • NinaBambina
    7 months ago
    I've been channeling 90s chic / Y2K aesthetic lately. And no, not how the Gen Zs born after that era even happened do it for their IG and trendy tik-toks. I am a millenial, I was alive and remember this time. Think like how Aaliyah used to dress. I love mid/late 90s styling.

I could look good in anything though because when I go to the local Walmart to grab a few items, I will dress bummy. Sweats, big t shirts, no makeup, I do not care at all, especially if it's a day off after a grueling work week and I feel accomplished enough to run errands looking like I stepped out of an East 8 mile trailer park. But when I put effort in, I clean up very nicely. I have a very good sense of fashion. Even my vanilla career outfits are great.
  • Puddy Tat
    7 months ago
    Working from home without video, meaningless errand: T-shirt, sweats/shorts/jeans

Casual, out and about or club: T-shirt or polo, jeans, sneakers

Date or office: Button down shirt, jeans or khakis, dress shoes, sport coat
  • rickthelion
    7 months ago
    As a rick I’m always wearin’ a stylin’ suit. ROAR!!!
  • Manuellabore
    7 months ago
    At the club I wear polyester dress pants and either a polo shirt or a light pullover sweater, with Rockport shoes.
  • Jascoi
    7 months ago
    seems to me that most you guys dress dressy.
  • rockie
    7 months ago
    Soft golf attire!
  • RiskA
    7 months ago
    At the strip clubs: polo shirt over slick sweat pants (winter) or shorts (summer). Sneakers, since I am not getting bare foot flesh anywhere near a strip club VIP room floor.
    Around the house: Hef style silk pajamas & smoking jacket.
  • ATACdawg
    7 months ago
    Muddy, if that's how you typically dress to go out, it's no wonder that you have reviewed so many clubs - nobody will let you in twice!!😂😜
  • londonguy
    7 months ago
    I usually wear either smart casual shoes or trainers (sneekers?). Chino (cargo?) trousers (pants) and usually a sports related top like a t shirt or sweatshirt by Adidas, or something smarter if going to a SC etc. Sometimes venture out in shorts when it’s hot, which isn’t often .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion