tuscl

Lineup

Saturday, December 2, 2023 9:53 PM
Is it creepy to call a club and ask if favorite entertainers are in the day's lineup?

32 comments

• Hank Moody
    8 months ago
    No
  • shadowcat
    8 months ago
    No but don't expect a straight answer.
  • Heellover
    8 months ago
    I'm not sure if they (the club itself) can give the info? Could be an ex bf calling. But I guess you can always try and I would think worst thing that could happen is they say they can't let you know over the phone and you'll have to stop in and see who is working that night. I'm sure every club is different on their policy on that.
  • Dolfan
    8 months ago
    Creepy? It might flirt with the line but personally I don't think it crosses it, there's certainly much creepier behaviors. Productive? Likely not. I'd expect most clubs around here to lie and say the girl is there, even if they are sure that she isn't or they have no idea who you're talking about.
  • 5footguy
    8 months ago
    If she's that much of a favorite you should have her number and ask her yourself. If she is not comfortable enough to give you her number, do you think she would want someone there telling you?
  • WiseToo
    8 months ago
    Gentlemen's clubs have to realize and accept they are in the hospitality business. They provide food, drink and entertainment. Not necessarily in that order of importance or to the extent of providing all three. It is certainly reasonable to call and ask a restaurant about their menu or call a venue and ask about the band that is playing that evening or even call a bar and ask about the different beers they have on tap. The customer expects a straight answer and should be provided a straight answer. Gentlemen's clubs are no exception. They don't get to fly under the radar and treat the PL with disrespect by not answering an honest question or by answering it vaguely as to make the answer useless. Too often they will outright lie. It's not creepy to ask about a specific dancer. If you catch a club being vague, or in a lie - post the concern with your review of the club so others can be warned.
  • twentyfive
    8 months ago
    It’s not creepy to ask, but if they answer truthfully, I’d be very surprised
  • VeeEm
    8 months ago
    clubs around me: - post their lineup on instagram stories every day and throughout the day - post their lineup on their own website every day - have an automated checkin process that shows the girl is there - don't post anything but you can call and so far only 1 of that last kind of club has said it was a privacy thing, when I called to ask about the lineup its literally all across the board most of these clubs are stuck in the 90s, technology and customs wise, and so are their clientele, so just call
  • DandyDan
    8 months ago
    I don't think it's creepy to ask, but you probably won't get a straight answer because most of the people who would ask are most likely creepy. I used to all the time at various clubs and eventually, all of them would tell me I'll have to stop in and check it out myself.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 months ago
    Most clubs will either refuse to answer, honestly not know the answer (the person picking up the phone usually isn't the manager), or lie and say 'Yes' to whatever dancer you ask about (because they want you to get there and spend money). The most reliable way to see if a dancer is working is with Instagram. Some dancers post when they're working, tag the club and the club reposts. Actually, the most reliable way to see if a dancer is working is to get her burner number.
  • drewcareypnw
    8 months ago
    Def not creepy. More like a reasonable thing that a reasonable person would do. The clubs advertise the lineups, the girls advertise their availability, but for whatever reason it is common for club staff to refuse to share the same info. Probably because they are morons. That said, from a practical perspective it’s a lot easier, quicker, and more informative to check the club’s ig lineup or IM your dancer directly. Even better, plan ahead with her and she’ll be there when you want her.
  • Jascoi
    8 months ago
    I will admit it's come down to one girl being there or not.
  • Jascoi
    8 months ago
    and in both cases it was sadly disappointing in the long run.
  • boomer79
    8 months ago
    In my experiences most girls are more than happy to give you a way to ask if they’re working.
  • Muddy
    8 months ago
    Best advice: don't lose track of her in the first place. White on rice.
  • ATACdawg
    8 months ago
    Unfortunately, a lot of clubs have had to stop giving out dancer info. One of my past favs literally had to stop having her schedule published because of an obsessed customer who threatened her that he would beat the crap out of any other PL who cared to buy a dance from her. Another dancer has an ex that still tries to control her. Just my perspective.
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 months ago
    To begin with, the person answering the phone at a strip club is likely to be fairly creepy. So, even if you are creepy, it would only be creep on creep creeping. But, regardless, it isn't inherently creepy. You can be highly infatuated with a dancer, while understanding there's a snowball's chance in hell she will like you more than your dentist does. Typically, if she thinks you are good enough $, and polite enough, and a repeat customer, she'll offer her phone number. But don't call her, and don't expect her to text you, other than to tell you when she's working. (Part of being you being "polite enough".) Other than that, if the club doesn't post who's working each shift on the internet, you're probably SOL. No harm in calling, if you don't mind that it will probably just be a waste of your time.
  • Jdo11
    8 months ago
    Definitely creepy which is why most won't get a report of who's working over the phone.
  • JamesSD
    8 months ago
    Asking if a specific dancer is working isn't especially creepy. It's the same information you could obtain walking in the door. L Some clubs will fun and say she is there or supposed to come in.
  • bang69
    8 months ago
    In all your of working in sc's and going to sc's. I have never herd of any club tell some one if a certen dancer is there or not.
  • Studme53
    8 months ago
    A little creepy but I used to do it all the time. I always had something in the back of my mind: “God forbid if this dancer I’m asking about or the club calls the cops about some unknown PL, or an ex stalking or trying to track down a dancer?” I can see why club management ain’t crazy about it.
  • funonthaside
    8 months ago
    Would you go to a concert without knowing who is performing? Would you drive to a car dealer without knowing if they have your desired model/color on the lot? Calling to hear the lineup isn't creepy....it's wise. For clubs that communicate lineups (text/phone line/website/IG), I sometimes check lineup before deciding which club to visit. Why head to a club, if none of the girls are of interest to you?
  • rickmacrodong
    8 months ago
    Some clubs post their dancer schedule on their website or instagram. Sometimes it doesnt have the full list of dancers. Also keep in mind dancers can just randomly show up even if they werent on schedule originally. In my limited experience, if its a brand new dancers first few shifts, she wont be listed on schedule either. Unfortunately as some others mentioned some clubs will just say yes no matter which dancer you ask about.
  • rickmacrodong
    8 months ago
    I dont agree with most of ilbaiclns post. Its not as uncommon as you describe for a dancer to genuinely like a PL. you got to remember looks are only part of the equation. If you went to college, there are numerous fat, ugly or out of shape guys hanging with and banging hot chicks. Even if they aren’t particularly rich. Its because of their status, being in a fraternity or otherwise just being popular. Strip clubs can have higher status, and wealthier men attending them, and even if theyre old, a dancer could still be attracted. As far as the phone number, some dancers will volunteer that on the very first time you see them. I believe for some dancers it’s actually part of their game to try to get you to become a regular. By giving you their number so quickly, the customer may feel special or may feel the dancer genuinely likes him.
  • rickmacrodong
    8 months ago
    Atac, that story sounds insane. What happened to that customer? It’s unfortunate that club goers need to be mindful not just of a potential ex or angry boyfriend, but also jealous or angry customers. In one instance a regular of a dancer I was talking to was kind of glaring at me angrily.
  • ancientlurker
    8 months ago
    I think it's fine to ask. Some will tell you, some won't. Some that do and say yes if you ask for a certain name will be lying, thinking why give the customer an excuse to NOT come in? Not concerned with keeping the good will of a PL. Some will be telling the truth as they know it, but then the dancer will flake on them and not come in. Some clubs post a lineup on social media, but usually too late in the night to be of help to me (having to schedule Lyft an hour ahead around here due to lack of drivers and living out in the boonies).
  • Specialj
    8 months ago
    No unless you're her x
  • stripperlover777
    7 months ago
    Some Clubs Have Dancer Schedules Listed On Their Website, Ask A Dancer Her Schedule @ The Club So She Knows Your Serious About Coming Back If You Really Like Her, Might Help Out For Pvt Perks.
  • stripperlover777
    7 months ago
    Thought I'd Throw Out Some Dancers Names For The Line Up: Brook, Savvy, Suvvy, Ivy, Iris, Seliya, Selena, Alice, Millana, Sunshine, Angel, Lizzy/Lizzie/Lizz, Lucinda, Alleahh, Cindy, Starr, Isabel, LeeAnn, Eve, Eva, Dawn, Scarlet, Clair, Milly, Meeka, Mary, Alaina, Sophia, Sabrina, Kitty, Summer, Heather, Dawn, Alekktra ✔️ 💲 👽
  • wallanon
    7 months ago
    There's not a one size fits all answer here. If you're stalking a dancer don't stalk lol. If I want to know if a dancer is in I'll ask at the door when I walk in. Those are clubs where I know the dancers and the staff has seen me around. If they've seen me around then they know the dancers are OK with me being told they're working to get money. I don't usually tell dancers I'm coming in ahead of time because I'm easily sidetracked. The last time I did the girl got totally drunk and had to leave early, but a hot dancer I'd been avoiding was there and glued herself to my lap. That story ended well so no complaints. At places where I'm not known I probably wouldn't know the dancers well enough to ask for them anyway. I stopped reading reviews to pick out dancers try years ago, but if a dancer is mentioned over and over again I might listen out for her name. A funny thing happened the other day where a dancer I reached out to because I was in town did a "where are u?" so I showed up and she was nowhere to be found. I really wanted to bang this dancer so I gave her about a half an hour to write back after I showed up, then asked the door girl if Buffy was around. One of the door guys literally stuck his head through the cashier window to yell at her "you can't tell him that!". She probably remembered I'd dropped a managers pass when I walked in (night cover is over $30 bucks so I actually kept the ones for this club) so she glanced over in the guy's direction and said quietly "I think she is". And she was. Just doing a vip room when I walked in.
  • stripperlover777
    7 months ago
    Additional Dancer Names For The Line Up: Alicia, Alaisha, Asia/Asiaa, Clair, Alisha, Rawana, Wanda, Ciara, Mindy, Felicia, Gina, Nancy, Chenigh, Chenigha/Chenighia, Luvly, Foxy, Monika, Monikka, Chenikka, Dustina, Destiny, Mommy, Wendy/Windy, Levia/Leviaa/Levvia, Hunny, Eileen, Francis, Baby, Sara/Sarahh, Bunny, Brandy, Tabitha, Peppers, Viscious, Moonlight, Nina, Heavenly, Candy, Lilly, Stacy, Veronica, Woo, Wu, Cheyenne, Lesly, Jenny, Patrice, Lindsay, Nelly, Kristina/Christina, Amber, Sandy, Brandy, Cupcakes, Luscious, Pebbles, Cherry, Faith
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    For Some Names Additions For The Line Up, See The Verified Members Section Dancer Names Topic & VIP Stage Names/Dancer Names Topic.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion