Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

For your consideration... Mikayla Demaiter

Call.Me.Ishmael

Rhode Island

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (26)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Very acceptable

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

All yours buddy. I wouldn't kick her out of bed or anything, but I wouldn't buy a dance.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

^^ Agree. She's pretty, but not my type.

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Gorgeous. She is ninety-ninth percentile for sure. As I was browsing her photos, I was thinking, "Gee, she doesn't have enough ink for Call.Me.Ishmael."

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

^ lol. I thought the same thing. In this instance, I can forgive her flaws.

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

Yeah, that works.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Very hot! Plus she us a hockey goalie. I’d love to get a few shots on goal.

Profile picture for wld4tatas
wld4tatas
•

^ ha good one

I approve as well

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Waist up, yes; hips down, no

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Not my main type, but hell yeah.

I'm in this game to experience different women body types. Sure, I'd like a dance or two.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Her face is fabulous.

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

Eyes gorgeous Boobs nice

I'm a brunette guy though

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Here is more:

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Well that didn't work. Try this for before and after photos:

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Absolutely not

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Little too overcurved for me.... but, very attractive.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

^ She wass smokin fuckin hot in that one on the left. After the disfigurement, err I mean enhancements, not so much.

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•

Absolutely! She is all over IG, shows up on multiple model pages. I think she’s screaming hot, would be on my regular list if she danced in a club near me.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

^^Way hotter on the left. A fucking 9.99

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

not a 10 but definitely an easy 9 and I love her smile.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I follow her on IG. She's slightly more curvy than I like but I would definitely play with her for a while if she crawled into bed with me.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I agree with dolfan - better pre-under the knife.

Currently - her boobs are just too big, joking I’m sure we all could figure a way to live with it if we had to.

Profile picture for WiseToo
WiseToo
•

No thanks, the hockey goalie is not my type. I'm into basketball....

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

Looks better than most.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I'm not linking to my insta or reddit faves anymore. There are simply too many degenerate incels like wld4cocks that try to slide in their DMs and post SJG-level threatening messages to them.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

^what happened mate? Some of these ig stars have millions of followers

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement