tuscl

Fulltime TUSCL Users

dha
South Florida
Saturday, May 20, 2023 7:39 PM
Occassionally, I come to this site and look up and add some reviews and comments. The key word is occassionally. But, some people here seem to spend all their time on this board. Don't you guys have a life and other interests. I do appreciate the reviews and comments of our members. There is a lot of valuable info here. But, can some of you guys give it a rest. You know who you are so I don't have to call you out. It is annoying seeing your constant posts, redundant oversight comments, and condenscending comments like you are the "gods of strip clubbing". To a lot of us, you embarrass yourselves. Give the other members a chance and give use some breathing room. You are sufficating. Geez. It's like you have PHD's in TUSCL commenting.

43 comments

• twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ your problem is you don’t appreciate the amount of effort we put into this website 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
  • nicespice
    a year ago
    Sorry dude, you voided your claim as a better site participant when you created an inflammatory thread related to politics 👀
  • dha
    a year ago
    Correction, occassional site participant, not better. But, thank you for responding nicespice, again and again and again and .... well, you get the point.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Here is a perfect example of what i am describing. I posted a perfect sound review today and someone rejected it with this comment: "Papi_Chulo Generic and inaccurate review - also confusing; reviewer selects afternoon visit in dropdown menu but then talks about walking back to his car at night - looks more like a crappy Google review than what a TUSCL review should be." So, God of the TUSCL", afternoons turn into nighttime the last time I checked, genious. And, thanks for your TUSCL godish advice on how to write a review. Idiot. Keep writting Chula, like over 1,500 comments are not enough.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Here is another Chula response to my other review. By th way, i have called him out over the years for his long poorly written reviews. Nothing has changed. Still a dope. Im a white guy that likes black girls. Ha ha ha ha. Clown. Papi_Chulo Not Enough Details Too many generalities and not enough hard details - there's a lot more that's to be said about how to navigate this club and how to go about having a good time - this reads more like a copied generic Google review.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    Oh I see - you're feelings were hurt bc someone didn't agree with your review - - I'm not the only one that gets to vote on your review - if others think you're review is great then they'll vote accordingly - I don't expect everyone to agree with my posts; and neither should you. Lastly - if my posts, or anyone else's, are so bothersome; that's what the TUSCL Ignore feature is for; I encourage you to use it.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Does not change the fact that you are overly full of yourself. I think it's better to call you out, like many others have. Here is a useful link for you. Do not be ashamed if English is not your first language. Continue improving: [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    ^ LoL - so now my ethnicity/background is also something that bothers you - fair enough - you can't please everyone - let me know if you need help on how to use the TUSCL Ignore function - as everyone knows I'm always here to help
  • dha
    a year ago
    Awwwww papito. Take the course bambino. It's a good start to improving your basic writing skills.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    ^ thanks buddy - seems we are kindred-spirits after all - we both enjoy helping others - thanks again for your invaluable input
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    @dha - Keep going my friend. You're just showing what a stupid fucking asshole you are.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Culo needs a whitenight to defend him. Just give him some writting lessons instead.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    OP has a bit of a point, but quickly reveals why he's even bothering to post. A few of us do post a lot, for a variety of reasons. And one thread of discussion therein is exactly that we can be redundant and condescending, though not typically "sufficating". =) Then he goes on to disclose that he got a negative comment on his rejected review and does not like that. On a site whose entire business model is based on community reviews. Some free advice for you, my friend: 1. Don't be big baby about getting your review rejected. Just re-write the damn thing. 2. Be thankful that someone took the time to say why they rejected it... that's them helping, if your ego can handle it. 3. If you don't like getting feedback on your reviews, or seeing the same posters over and over on threads, or the risk of your delicate prose being rejected, you are in the wrong place!
  • dha
    a year ago
    Whitenight #2.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    "... Nothing has changed. Still a dope. Im a white guy that likes black girls. Ha ha ha ha. Clown ..." Can't help myself - with all this wokeness going-around I guess to a certain extent I've neen infected with the "equity-virus"
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    "white knight"
  • dha
    a year ago
    Good girl
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    I have somewhat seen the light though - the problem on TUSCL may perhaps not be too much Papi Chulo, but perhaps not enough dha
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Im heading out for a dinner and will be off-TUSCL for a while - this is a golden-opportunity for some "Papi-Chulo-free TUSCL time" and for those triggered by my posting - but don't waste this rare-opportunity bc it's not a given how aoon I'll be back on with my triggering. Your wlecome ^ dammit - sorry - there goes my immigrant writing-skills again -my sincere apologies; I meant to write You're Welcome
  • dha
    a year ago
    Poor papito. Whah whah whah.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    Yeah, dha. You've been here long enough to know to put that stuff in a PM. What good is it going to do putting that out here?
  • dha
    a year ago
    Got it off my chest.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    ^^ you got off on your chest??!! Lol..
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    I wager most of us spend a lot of time on/near computers, and it's easy to click refresh on a few sites to check things out. Five minutes here, five minutes there is all one needs. Unless you're Icee who legitimately spent most of his life on here in a pot haze.
  • mogul1985
    a year ago
    dha = Troll. WHY DO YOU CARE?
  • mogul1985
    a year ago
    Tetradon - nailed it. I'm one of those tech wonks who needs a break from work, and quick hits here is good. Please, I get to annoy the Wokies.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    OP is full of shit. We all know there is only one "god of strip clubbing" and his name is Muddy.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    You can mute people if you don't like what or how often they post. Or, keep being a whiny bitch instead, your choice.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Or, I can do what you are doing - comment on it - dumb ass.
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    BTW, dha, we regulars are "suffocating", not "suffocating". If you want to insult us, at least spell things kureklie!
  • dha
    a year ago
    I think you meant "sufficating", Mr Perfect! It's Dog not Dawg. Next!
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    So you wrote some shitty reviews and Papi called you out. So now you're whining on here like a butt hurt bitch. Excellent. Instead of attacking the messenger, maybe first process the message. Take some ownership and personal responsibility son. If he's making good points, then perhaps do better next time instead of whining about being held accountable for meeting minimum standards.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    Just to add to my last comment... The content of this site costs really money to produce. Running the site costs founder time and money and collecting and submitting the content costs reviewers time and money. For these reasons, founder normally charges money for access to reviews, but waives the charge for four weeks for each review provided. Nothing is free son. It's not unreasonable to expect minimum standards to be met when you are receiving something of value back for your efforts.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    DHA got all dolled up took his mom out for dinner and she shot down his request to fuck her, so he came here to vent,
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    It seems the term “son” is a feeble attempt to mansplain your superiority over someone like the OP. I mean the guy admitted he gets off with his chest!
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    OP has been crying about others reviews being shitty and his getting down voted for years. And he responds back to criticism with shit like "you do it your way, I'll do it mine" then proceeds to start passive aggressive threads to cry about it, completely ignoring his own advice. I'd try to provide some constructive commentary, but I'm not gonna waste the time.
  • jackslash
    a year ago
    Papi’s reviews and comments have benefited us for many years. He does not crowd out anyone else. Everyone can contribute as much or as little as he wishes.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    You know a lot of us like each other on here. We don't really come here to toot our horn, we're just PL's doing PL shit and so are you. Just accept it and move on. We're the very bottom of barrel and proud of it.
  • Jdo11
    a year ago
    Its a good way to kill the lunch break monotony.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    Yeah, OP assumes we have no life and we are on 24/7. But it just takes a minute during a slow time during a baseball game or similar to jump on and look for interesting posts l
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    You become a whiny bitch when you cease the understand the difference between commenting and being a whiny bitch.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    I go to strip clubs more than most people because I like caressing nekked women (without having to buy real estate with them) more than most people. I post in TUSCL discussions more than most people because presumably I like to more than most people. But anyone who wants to do the Church Lady Superiority Dance because they do either of these less than I do is free to do so. I just won't click on it when it comes up in my feed on youtube.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    [view link] DHA whenever he/she posts^^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion