tuscl

Are there just an infinite amount of Cuban strippers?

Thursday, May 18, 2023 9:15 PM
I apologize for another Cuban thread, but those threads gave me inspiration for this one. Cuba is a country of 11 million, it's not like India or China with 2 billion. But strippers from this one island are in the process of taking over the entirety of U.S. strip clubs. They've already conquered Texas and Florida, that's already been done, no small feats those are very large states with a lot of clubs. But know you see them well into the Midwest, now even Detroit you guys are talking about them at Flight Club, is getting you guys are talking about Flight Club. Even the Northeast, at Desire now. Hell I've seen Cubans in Nebraska strip clubs, Nebraska! And I keep reading about them in reviews in popping up in weird places. The point is, at some point do you just run out of people? Are we just gonna go straight to Canada with this stuff? It's really amazing stuff if you think about it.

29 comments

• Specialj
    a year ago
    I could be wrong but I think we can thank the Cubans in south Florida for the increase in mileage at the clubs.
  • nicespice
    a year ago
    Eeh, years ago I think just before I started dancing, lots of Cubans dominated the Austin clubs. I’ve been told (can’t confirm) that aggressive raids from TABC made the clubs more wary of having too many Cubans, so they kept that under control more than other Texas cities. My earliest memory of Austin was that there was plenty of Cubans, but also plenty of Americans. Ditto for San Antonio. Now, most Cubans in the Austin area keep to the shady clubs that practically only hire Cubans. The rest have a few, but the don’t dominate the lineup. And then apparently DFW doesn’t have as many of them. Though idk how it is now compared to a few months ago. [view link] The point I’m trying to make is that just because Cubans show up somewhere, doesn’t guarantee that they will forever be the lineup. Who knows, maybe Abbot’s crap is making the Texas club owners more nervous of hiring too many Cubans and that’s why they are migrating more, with or without a provided bus trip.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Ok interesting so maybe it's just all moving north. Some places in the midwest, where you really don't see many hispanic folks at all be it in or out of a strip club, it's all just white or black, it's an interesting thing to see.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    I think Cuban strippers in Arizona peaked 6 months ago. Maybe down 40% from the peak.
  • blahblahblah23
    a year ago
    I have heard of them being at Cabaret II around Portland, but didn't confirm. I am surprised to hear about them in places like the midwest or Portland. Usually the north and more western areas were always insulated from them. Hell I've heard of some of them in weird middle of nowhere tx towns like odessa/lubbock.
  • blahblahblah23
    a year ago
    Last I was at Buck's Fort Worth I'd say more of the girls were Cuban than anything else. It's been a long time though. That club is just disgusting lmfao
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    The Cuban girls did not bring high mileage dances to south Florida. As far as seeing them elsewhere, most of the south Florida strippers don't come here directly from Cuba. You see the ones on the news arriving in boats and shit, but when you talk to the strippers many come via Mexico. And then they go to another state besides Texas for a while, then they come here. They often don't become strippers till they get here, but I think that's what changing. Not an increase in numbers or them spreading out, they're just not bothering with the bullshit jobs they used to try to hold down for a year or two before moving to Hialeah and becoming a stripper.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    I for one welcome our hot Cuban stripper overlords. Just as long as they let me put my dick in them.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    Is this similar - at one time just about every African American in NYC claimed to be Puerto Rican?
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    I do notice a lot of the Cubans do tend to expect tips more than other dancers too. There’s been three that have asked for over market price fairly recently. Most of the other girls are usually happy with the going rate, and I always tip for good service
  • dirtyburt
    a year ago
    When I was at the FC in early April there were about a half dozen Cubans in a gang on night shift. Going to try to head back up to FC within the next two weeks and see how many Cubans are there now, and what I can negotiate for a VIP Trip. Not that I’m interested, because the FC Cubans did not look near as hot as the south Florida Cubans, who you can have for $150 ish. If the FC Cubans under cut the American FC Girls, we will see the great American exodus, and the end of some top tier American Talent that is hard to find in most other clubs. We have already seen the recession, cause some top talent to leave…..and the Cubans are filling in that void. “Guess we wait and see"…… Glad I had my share of fun at the FC already…….. If all else fails, then it will be Sugar Babes for me here in the USA & Mexico.
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    I tend to avoid them. It's not because I don't think they are pretty because they often are. I like to talk to the girls I visit at strip clubs at least a little bit and the Cuban strippers I've run into so far speak such poor English I can't do that with them. I've liked the Hispanic regulars I've had so far because they seem friendly and affectionate. My two favorite regulars right now are a Puerto Rican dancer and a Mexican dancer. I've known both of them about three years. I would be open to having a Cuban regular if I found one where there wasn't a language barrier.
  • sfrsox
    a year ago
    God I hope so
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    “Cuba is a country of 11 million, it's not like India or China with 2 billion. But strippers from this one island are in the process of taking over the entirety of U.S. strip clubs. ” Incorrecto! Las Estriptistas Cubanas tambien vienen de Mexico y Columbia y Brazil y Puerto Rico. (Translation: Cuban strippers also come from Mexico and Columbia and etc.) To many in the tuscl world, if she looks Latin she is from Cuba. The reality is Cubanas are very overrepresented in Florida SCs (true to my own experience) and probably other states especially southeast. But mathematically speaking, if you’re in California, that spinner cubana is likely from Ciudad de Mexico.
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    ^ Good point Brahma Ape, but you missed the most important point of all. Muddy ape asked if there was an infinite number of Cubana strippers. The answer to that is “no, if there was an infinite number of Cubana strippers then they would collapse to form a black hole”. Imagine that you damn dirty apes. Tits and ass all being sucked into a gravitational vortex. Well this rick ain’t havin’ it. If any sucking goes on it better be suckin’ of the rick dick. ROAR!!!
  • jackslash
    a year ago
    There are Cubans at the Flight Club? Don’t worry. They won’t survive the Detroit winter.
  • iknowbetter
    a year ago
    I have often pondered the same question as OP. Where do all these Cuban strippers come from? I once thought there were cities and towns in Cuba full of hot young girls randomly walking around, but a visit to Cuba during the Obama administration debunked this notion. I now envision secret state sponsored stripper boot camps in Cuba, where young girls go to get their boob and ass jobs, hair extensions, and tattoos, and where they learn how to do their makeup, how to dance, and how to suck dicks, before shipping off to careers in Pompano.
  • CarlitosPeligro
    a year ago
    There were a bunch in Myrtle Beach in 2018 when I was there last and there’s a bunch at Chicas Bonitas in N Las Vegas. I’m bilingual, I talk to them all, common immigrant stories, sisters, cousins, aunts, friends get each other into the life, often immigrating to strip as their first job. Some have day jobs as chambermaids or in restaurants. I went to Havana before the Obama edict but also failed to detect the secret stripper training camps but did observe plenty of local talent at the beaches, on the streets, lovely ladies everywhere. The crew stamping passports at the airport were all wearing miniskirts and heels with their khaki uniform tops.
  • Jdo11
    a year ago
    In a word yes. You can thank decades of communism forcing women and trans women in south America's into sex work. Nowadays it's more profitable for them to come here and trade on the dollar. I keep up with some of my cuban atfs who've since left the game and the move seems to be to find a sugar daddy to eventually transfer into a stable taxable job. Of the ones I communicate with, none have made it happen. I'd be surprised to learn if even 1% of the cuban women who're stripping in the US manage to transfer into the workforce. Idk how bad it is for women right now but I'd imagine these Cubans strippers are out earning their counterparts (unlicensed uneducated immigrant female) by droves. I personally can't wait for them to hit 60ish just to see what will happen to their demographic.
  • deboinair
    a year ago
    There are way too many Cubans in the strip clubs. I'm from Miami and when travelling I've been to areas where they dominated the club. Its like all the other Latinas said fuck it. We not dancing anymore. LOL
  • mark94
    a year ago
    I had a run in with a couple Cuban strippers yesterday. They came up to me and kept saying “dollar water”. I couldn’t figure out what they were saying. They got pissed at me. Turns out they wanted me to buy them water at stripper prices. They came back and waved the water in my face and yelled something in Spanish. Lovely.
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    ^ Seriously Mark Ape? You couldn’t figure out that “dollar water” meant “I want some frickin’ money”? I will provide a handy dandy Cuban stripper to English translation app: Cuban stripper: <anything> English translation: I want some frickin’ money Hope this helps. ROAR!!!
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Even if a woman had no marketable skills whatsoever, and most Cubans don't, if she is at least average- looking she can sell that honeypot. Then she just had to stay off drugs, save some money, and go to school.
  • aham5
    a year ago
    I would guess the pimps at FC might have something to say if they start undercutting the prices.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    It only seems like an infinite number of Cuban dancers because we live in a bubble world. There are what, maybe 3,000 or less active clubs nationwide? So if 1,000 of them have 3 or more Cubans, it seems like a lot. If I had to speculate, I'd put the number of active Cuban dancers at any one moment in the U.S. somewhere in the thousands, but nowhere near even 10k. Like in so many areas, we had a wave of Cubans roll through some years back, but most of them didn't stick. The only club where they gained a real beachhead is Wackos, where they are still 50%+ of the girls on shift on any given day. There are a smattering of them in a couple of other clubs, but they are more like side attractions than anything else. The main problem is that most of them refuse to learn English, which doesn't play well around here. Wackos is the notable exception as there are plenty of guys who go in there for the purpose of a drink and a nut. In most of the other J'ville clubs, the sales process is more involved, which doesn't sync well with the non-verbal quick strike format preferred by most of the Cuban girls.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^Ive pointed this out before many of the Cubans you see aren’t really Cuban, most claim to be to avoid la migra. Simple fact most Cubans are required to learn English in grade school so the claim by many that “no hablo inglis “ isn’t true, even in Miami most know basic English, some feign ignorance as some kind of protest, but few are completely unable to comprehend.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    I have a few problems with the Cuban dancers I’ve encountered - Most are significantly overweight - Limited English - More likely to have nasty personalities - Demand money they didn’t earn Anyway, that’s my experience
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    You know what a Cuban and a cue ball have in common? The harder you hit them, the more English you get out of them.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    I was in Spain years ago. A Spanish Civil Guard pointed his machine gun at my head. Suddenly, my two years of high school Spanish came back to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion