tuscl

Buyign Bud Lights at the titty bar

Sunday, April 16, 2023 1:10 PM
Highly recommend it if you're a troll at heart like me. Strippers don't give a single fuck. Bartender/staff don't care. The 50+ year old patrons sure do give dirty looks. They don't say a word though, because they are pussies. Talking tough to the TV or computer screen sure doesn't translate to real life.

65 comments

• Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    No thanks I don't like to drink water when I go clubbing.
  • doctorevil
    a year ago
    Never drank Bud Light anyway. It's kind of fitting, though, isn't it? A fake girl promoting a fake beer,
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Hey Sancho fuck you bitch. What a fucking loser. You must be going to gay clubs you faggot cocksucker. One review dipshit.
  • mickey48066
    a year ago
    The dirty looks aren't because you might support sick, transgender deviants but rather they assume you are taking it up the ass based on your choice of beer. They might not be fans of those who take it up the ass.
  • mogul1985
    a year ago
    The only thing I like about Bud or Bud Light were (keyword as they are no good now, like that King Arthur and Knights thing)) the commercials back in the 1990s/2000s. "Yes I Am."
  • Pussylicker2
    a year ago
    Skibum talking tough on the computer screen! Bad ass! Be sure to call me names tough guy.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    They're not righteous beer snobs if they drink anything that's sold in a supermarket.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    If you're going to a strip club this focused on the way other guys look at you, then you and I are going to strip clubs for very different reasons...
  • deboinair
    a year ago
    When I did drink beer. I drank Coors light. Funny thing years ago the faggots were mad at Coors light for not supporting fruity booties lol
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Bud light was always GAY AS FUCK. Of course homos savor the light beer because they know they can get drunk and still fit into those short shorts the next day. Not that they'll be keeping them on for long. Every men's chorus nation-wide keeps a cooler of that zero flavor / zero calorie bullshit at the ready for the post yodel cock gobbling. The shape of the bottle is actually take from a mold of RuPaul's colon, and the neck is fluted so that if you listen close when you twist the top off, you hear the work "jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" instead of the normal "fzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz". Of course we all know about how the special Bug Light additive* that makes it light also effects your distal region of Xq28, i.e. the gay gene. If mom even takes one sip of that unholy fag-water while she's pregnant, you can bet Jr will be dancing around his room to Morrissey and going to prom with a dude. Obviously: if you have ever drunk Bud Light before, you love dudes, tight abs, and hairy buttholes. And not necessarily in that order! Now people are finally aware of this abomination. May Jesus and Ted Cruz save us from this gay-pocalypse. *adrenochrome extract
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Dylan Mulvaney or not, why would I want to drink that horse piss called "American light beer" anyways?
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    I'm mostly a Wine drinker. But if I am going to order a beer in a club, I'm probably going to order a Bud Light. If that bothers some of you, I don't give a flying FUCK ! I'm not in the club to impress Pathetic Losers anyway.
  • SanchoRG
    a year ago
    Sorry guys my fiber game is weak, but I am now on a toilet so I can properly address your complaints. Thank you for the hard-hitting posts from the internet's toughest fellows, really put me back in line.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    ^Says the guy who literally started the thread complaining about internet tough guys by acting like an internet tough guy.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    SanchoRG: trolls TUSCL by posting discussion thread about buying Bud Light to troll other strip club patrons TUSCL: **TRIGGERED**
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    Is it really that common for men to judge other men for what they're drinking? If another guy wants to drink flavored water then that leaves more whiskey for me.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    ^I mean, what else are we going to do?
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    real men drink O'Doul's.
  • shanny72
    a year ago
    Lol I saw not one bud light at the club I hit last weekend. I'm pretty sure they didn't even have them. Which kinda sucked bc that's been my strip club beer for years
  • SanchoRG
    a year ago
    They most likely were fully stocked with an alternative inbev product, since they make damn near everything the average titty bar sells.
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    I stopped drinking Corona beer so I wouldn't get Coronavirus.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    I started drinking Modelo to look more like a model and attract thots. It worked, had a threesome with 2 thots last week.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    I never drank Bud or BL. I’m a Miller guy - but if they went woke or tranny, I’d just switch to something else. Let’s face it - light beers are pretty bland and interchangeable- if they’re cold, I’ll probably drink them. When I want an interesting tasting beer, I’ll order a craft beer. I feel sorry for the regular people who work for Budweiser, like my nephew. That being said I’ll never buy one again. Fuck them.
  • SanchoRG
    a year ago
    You mean these guys? [view link] [view link]
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    I don’t get the rage. Bud Light has always been a beer associated with non progressive stuff. Sports, country music, nascar, whatever. They send some cans with a trans person’s image on them so she can post them on tik tok and that’s it? The cans aren’t for sale. Bud Light isn’t pushing anything on anyone. They aren’t stopping supporting their old partners. They donate to republican politicians as pointed out by Trump Jr. and he gets criticized for that? I just don’t understand the outrage, but I’m a live and let live person.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Jimmy, you're not a complete idiot, why do you purposefully post such willfully ignorant statements?
  • SanchoRG
    a year ago
    The elites needed more smokescreen while they continue to loot and poison us. They don't seem to have to try hard at all.
  • mickey48066
    a year ago
    Jimmy, the problem is that AB is saying this form of mental illness is to be supported and celebrated. This sick deviant should not be congratulated. AB basically spit in the face of those who don't support this shit. They'll try to play both sides of the fence but they've clearly aligned themselves with these sickos and that doesn't sit well with some.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    If you're in favor of a boycott, like I am, then I don't think it does much good to just quit Bud Light. You've got to extend that to the entire AB/InBev line of brews. which includes: Bud, Corona, Stella, Beck’s, Blue Point, Busch, Elysian, Goose Island, Lowenbrau, Michelob, Modelo, Presidente, Rolling Rock, Shock Top, Spaten. Elysian Space Dust has been my go-to for a few years. At 8.2 ABV it doesn't have that syrupy taste and mouthfeel like some other high alcohol IPAs. Need to find a replacement now. Earlier today I tried Golden Monkey which is 10% ABV. It was disgusting IMHO.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    Corona is not an AB product, not in the US anyway. Sponsoring a trans person isn’t spitting in the face of anyone or forcing anything on anyone. It doesn’t affect me or anyone else in any way. I may disagree with someone. I don’t care what they or anyone else does if it doesn’t threaten me and mine.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    Corona and Modelo in the US are owned by a company called Constellation. Not AB.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Here's what I found, plus a little bit of trivia: "The beverage brand that owns Budweiser, Corona, and Stella Artois, is suing US beer-maker Constellation Brands for using the Corona brand name in a hard seltzer, according to a lawsuit filed Monday. Beverage giant Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev) acquired Corona's parent company, Grupo Modelo, in 2013, but US antitrust regulators required it to sell the company's US-based business to Constellation. AB InBev retained rights to the products in other markets, and the deal gave Constellation the rights to produce Corona and other Modelo brands in the US. Grupo Modelo, AB InBev's Mexico-based brand, claims that Constellation violated the deal by using the Corona brand for a non-beer product, according to court documents reviewed by Insider. Reuters first reported the news of the lawsuit, which comes amid surging demand for hard seltzer in the US, on Monday."
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    Yes, if you want to boycott AB, and you’re in the US, good news. You can still drink Modelo and Corona without fear that it’ll turn you trans. If you drink Corona and Modelo outside the US, prepare to cut your dick off.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    Bud Light marketing vice president Alissa Heinerscheid is taking a “leave of absence“ Stock is down 1.8% since this all began on April 1 Not gonna say - go woke / go broke But money does talk
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    And by the way, this is a lesson on how to quickly fuck up your career. She is 39 years old and the first woman to hold this position at AB. Now she’s likely out of a job. And not to say “I told you so” but remember my post about back in March about all the lefty progs from elitist east coast Ivy League schools invading Miami and I was hammered for making broad generalizations….guess what. This gal has a English Lit degree from Harvard and an MBA from Wharton. As woke as you can get
  • SanchoRG
    a year ago
    1.8% lol you are reaching. TSLA stock down 21% in that same period. Is it because of all the stupid shit Elon does and says? Go red no bread right? No, it's just market fluctuation. We won't find out shit until their earnings next month.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    ^ Might take longer. Unless they have an off cycle fiscal year, they'll report January to March. Three more months until the boycott has reported impact. Would have to see the impact on their stock price vs comparable companies. 1.8% is a bad day, not a slide. But the VP responsible for that ad campaign has gone on leave and the CEO has been playing damage control, so they're obviously afraid.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Bud light must have thought they were Nike. You don't serve the same demo, guys. Nike's top target -TARGET- demographic are uneducated urban black males that imitate whatever the top talent in the NBA is currently doing. The demo does not watch the news, read the paper, or know the name some of trannie tiktoker. Even so, they are not savvy enough to understand what it all means. Bud Light's demo is NASCAR dads. They watch the news, they read the paper, and they are very concerned with the societal rot that tranny activists and woke BS is causing in our nation. They will react to preserve the social order, stop buying all your products, and drag your name through the mud. Suprise, motherfuckers, the right can organize, too.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    People who work and don’t have time protest “vote with their feet”. They don’t buy things or frequent establishments that shove political bullshit down their throat. Hopefully Bud Lights experience will curb some of the woke liberal virtue signaling.
  • datinman
    a year ago
    Marketing often has more whiffs than hits. I say ignore lame marketing attempts and drink what you like. Fuck the woke bullshit. Fuck the anti-woke boycotts. If you like NFL football, watch it. If you like Bud light, drink it. Nobody is talking about GW or the Dixie Chicks anymore, so what did that boycott actually achieve in the long run? Personally, I love King Sue beer. They would have to come out with special edition NAMBLA cans for me to stop drinking it. Wouldn't want to be seen holding that can. (Might still order it on draft though.)
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    “ They don’t buy things or frequent establishments that shove political bullshit down their throat.” Lol. A trans user posts on tik tok with some bud light cans that are not available to the general public and that is shoving political bullshit down your throat? How much time do you spend following trans people on tik tok? But you’re so offended? You are essentially screaming “I am a fragile snowflake.” It’s embarrassing.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Anything would be easier than admitting “bud light figured out that the # of people who support trannys + # of people who don’t give a fuck > # of people whose panties bunch up about trannys”.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    The bottom line is this was just stupid marketing. The marketing gal just wanted to push an agenda rather than research the issue. There’s some growing substantial research out there that shows transgender people have a significantly higher rate of alcohol abuse and misuse than the general pop. The term in the literature is hazardous alcohol use. Did the Wharton MBA consider that marketing alcohol to a high risk group borders on the unethical. Jesus, just stand outside of an AA meeting with a case of beer
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    Yeah Bud Light celebrated some twerp dude in a dress for “being a woman for 365 days”. It’s fucking insulting. Like Caitlin Jenner was the wise brave “Woman of the Year” until “she” started saying conservative things, now “she’s” irrelevant. Weird because Bruce Jenner was just a light weight ex-jock. Soon as he put on a dress he became smart.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    Is buying or not buying what you want being a snowflake? If so, I guess I’m a snowflake. Do you buy whatever the Washington Post and MSNBC tells you to? You’re a fucking dimwit.
  • mickey48066
    a year ago
    ^ if you're referring to jimmy, you might be right. He strikes me as the rainbow flag waving, sick transgendered deviant supporting, black lives matters, defund the police, more gun control fellow who suffers from white guilt. I don't think he takes it up the ass like sancho rg but he seems to be way too tolerant of everything that is destroying this country.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    It kind of seems to me that a group that is 1-2% of the population who constantly says to rest of the country: “look at me!, look at me!” May just be the real attention seeking snowflakes
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    The “fragile snowflakes” Jimmy refers to is speaking with their wallets “Bud Light has suffered a “staggering” sales hit following the beer brand’s controversial marketing tie-up with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney — with the latest data showing an alarming 17% drop, according to an industry research firm. The latest sales data from NielsenIQ and Bump Williams Consulting shows that Bud Light sales fell 17% in dollars, while volume dropped a whopping 21% in the week ended April 15.” Go Woke / Go Broke isn’t just a clever little catch phrase. Apparently it’s a real thing
  • SanchoRG
    a year ago
    Can you give an example of go woke go broke? If anything, I've seen the opposite. Not talking a quarter, I mean a long-term, lasting impact.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    It’s small and pointless to call names on an anonymous forum, but my post was directly quoted and I was called a “snowflake” because I said I don’t like woke shit jammed down my throat. That’s the exact playbook of the obnoxious left. Push your agenda and if anyone disagrees and pushes back call them a racist, bigot, snowflake, etc. By the way, if Biden hosting and celebrating Dylan Mulvaney as a great “woman” at the White House isn’t pushing down our throats, then nothing is.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    Eh, I didn’t join this thread thinking I’d convince anyone to change their position. That’s Law no. 1 of the internet. I did have a tiny hope that discussion and self perspective might cause someone to take a pause. None of you go woke go brokers saw this ad. It wasn’t even an ad. It was a tik tok. You saw some part of it on Fox or because of Kid Rock and got completely hysterical about it. Does that not bother you? That you can get so triggered over something that was either spoon fed to you or that you had to go searching for? My life is good. I don’t need to go looking for reasons to get angry.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    It’s all good. Recent AB corporate reaction speaks for itself
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    That’s more a discussion for a Harvard Business School class about how to take a bad situation and fuck it up beyond belief, pissing off all sides in less than a week and a half. All they’ve done is remind the world that Bud Light is shitty beer and there are better tasting alternatives.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    Yeah - they lost the billions of trannies who used to guzzle Bud Light
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    They swallow but not Bud Light
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    I will agree that Bud Lite is a bad tasting beer. I’m not a beer drinker in general but Bud Lite is pretty bad - not as bad as a Corona but almost there. And it’s not an indictment of “lite” beers. I actually like the taste of Miller Lite And I’m definitely not a Craft beer snob. Some of those I’ve had are undrinkable - especially the ones with notes of grapefruit
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    “Can you give an example of go woke go broke?” Sure. The WNBA. it’s attendance is the lowest it’s been in it’s 22 year history. The decline coincided with the BLM stuff And compare that with the lesser woke college game. The NCAA women’s tournament smashed TV ratings
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    @motorhead, when they founded the WNBA, they admitted it was a money-losing venture meant to inspire girls and women. If all the wokes and grrl power types put their money where their mouths are, attending games and buying merchandise, then Brittney Griner would get paid like LeBron James. But they don't, so they just screech sExIsM and uNfAiR
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    "I don’t like woke shit jammed down my throat" Sure, except this statement is entirely metaphorical. No one is jamming anything even remotely nearly your throat. You say that to make a silly beer ad seem like a bigger deal than it is. Its just a person on a website and you choose to get mad about it. Overreacting to something that has literally zero impact on you seems pretty snowflakey.
  • SanchoRG
    a year ago
    "Sure. The WNBA" Is that the result of a boycott, or the result of the WNBA being boring as all fuck?
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    ^ Yes. Brilliant! It’s metaphorical. Nobody actually jammed anything my throat. I’m sorry you can’t say the same.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    @stud: care to elaborate on that?
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Why do the leftists put so much effort in refusing to understand any viewpoint but their own? So much wannabe pseudo-intellectual snobbery.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    @gamma: why don’t you try making a point about the subject? Take your time, we have all day.
  • SanchoRG
    a year ago
    Thinking right wing media steers are retarded doesn't mean I'm leftist. Di you guy all get free nose rings so they can lead you around easier? Thank God they are scouring the depths of Tik Tok to bring you that hard-hitting news and commentary..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion