tuscl

If you were a SC owner...

Mike Rotch
When in doubt, take dick out
Wednesday, March 15, 2023 10:55 PM
Just for shits and giggles, if you ever became the owner of a strip club, what would you name it? I would name mine The Usual Spot, so dudes can talk about it in front of their wives/girlfriends without arousing suspicion.

37 comments

• shailynn
    a year ago
    So many choices… “Pickles” “Tiger Woods Favorite Sports Bar” - might run into legal issues there “Tiggle Bitties” “Entrance In Rear” “PL’s” (code for ‘pathetic loser’s)
  • jaybud999
    a year ago
    ^^^ I like that "PL's". But that might turn off the 22 year old first time clubber. "I'm not a fucking pathetic loser, fuck this place!" kind of response? Debutantes Little Tragas Fappers No Man Left Behind Sad Sacks Slop Tops
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    Boners
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    Liquor in Front, Poker in Rears
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    $20 Bare Anal from Desertscrub's Sister and Mom
  • booty_lover92
    a year ago
    The Pocket Pussy
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    ^Tetradon that is a great name, but I don't think Scrub would appeciate all the men coming to his house.
  • whodey
    a year ago
    Work - that way none of the customers would be lying when they told their wives that they are going to be home late because they have to stay at Work for a couple of extra hours.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    ^Good one, you can have all the strippers dress like secretaries to match the theme.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Sharon is Karen. I was also considering opening a restaurant next to a hooters where all the servers were butt ass naked. I’m gonna call it Cooters.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Back in the day we called it the Ballet So all you PLs can tell your significant others “Honey me and the boys are going to The Ballet”
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    I knew this was gonna produce some good answers…. I haven’t been disappointed so far I’m sure the best is still to cum. Lol.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    Tits-R-Us
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    a year ago
    Similar to whodey’s “Work”, I’d go with “No Idea”. Her (on the phone): “Honey, where are you at?” Him: “No Idea.”
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    the korova milf bar
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    One of the funniest things a stripper told me… this was a non extras club and this guy was trying to get her to give him a handy in the lapdance area. He failed at trying to talk her into it and told her “well I guess I’ll just go home and play my BANJO.” She was like ???? And he said “you know: Bare Ass Naked Jerking Off.”
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    “The Happiest Place on Earth” (For the heterosexual gentleman with money, power and the freedom to do as he likes, purely for the sake of pleasure and for the health of his body and mind...)
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    :D
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Funbags!
  • BenFranklin
    a year ago
    Wintergreen Elephant
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    "A Meeting", as in, "Honey, I'm sorry. I was at a meeting that ran until 10:00 o'clock, and I have to go back tomorrow."
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    The LION’S den It’s a roaring good time. BTW Ben Franklin Ape, I knew a Wintergreen Elephant back when I still lived in tha NC. She sold hallucinogens to other elephants. And sometimes hippos. Ever see a hippo trippin’ balls? It ain’t pretty my friend. ROAR!!!
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    The Sperm Bank (high mileage club)
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    Shadowcat's Corner.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Icey's Revenge
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    The Shill, so whenever it gets reviewed Scrub can't call it a shill review anymore.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    The Burlington Hand Factory. Although that’s already the well-earned nickname for the Playhouse, Burlington, NJ
  • gobstopper007
    a year ago
    Copy the name of one my favorite college bars, “He’s Not Here”.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    Big Dicks Only, to keep Scrub out.
  • SalaoLikeSantiago
    a year ago
    Emerson's. As in, "Knock-Knock", "Who's There", "Emerson", "Emerson who?", "Emerson big titties!" We'd sell t-shirts with Knock Knock on the front.
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    ^ That’s not a knock-knock joke. Do you want to hear a real knock-knock joke? A lion knock-knock joke? Well…if you don’t it sucks to be you because Imma tell my lion knock-knock joke: Lion walks up to the door of random hairless ape and knocks, saying “knock-knock” Hairless ape on the inside asks “Who’s there” Lion says “A frickin’ lion!” Hairless ape asks “A frickin’ lion who?” Then I reply “A frickin’ lion who is out of his drivin’ whiskey. Imma comin’ in to raid your liquor cabinet and you better have good bourbon because if you don’t Imma send you down to the store to buy me some…you got a problem with that, wildebeest?” It’s funny because I get free drivin’ whiskey that way. ROAR!!!
  • THE CHAINDOG
    a year ago
    Tom's home for wayward girls:-P
  • BGSD3100
    a year ago
    My first thought is The Jiggly Room, but that's probably trademarked.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    Maybe similar to the Ballet answer 25 gave. The Library, Office, Bookstore, Gym, Therapist, Dry Cleaners, something along those lines. There is an Office down in Miami. Or maybe go with a TV/Movie reference like Likety Splits or Bada Bing. I also always kinda like "Woody's" in Islamorada, but I'd change the spelling to "Woodies."
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    I would name it IHOP so people think you're talking about pancakes.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ I think people would be looking for one legged dancers.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    ^They would only find lots of beasts with two backs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion