tuscl

White Guys

Saturday, March 4, 2023 5:50 AM
I’ve been to strip clubs around the country, not as many as many here I’ll admit: CO (I live here), AZ, NJ, IL, MO, FL (school) off the top of my head. I see White, Black, Cuban, Latin and (the occasional) Asian dancers. Generalities: The White, Asian & Cuban girls tend to be fit/slim & speak English; the Black girls need to cut out the carbs to reduce the "muffin top" (you do your best at your job and with strippers being in good shape is important); Latin girls need to learn English so they can at least converse. Yet, most of the “patrons” are white guys (BTW I’m white as is my fiancée). I don’t see many Black, Latin/Cuban or Asian guys (maybe in Vegas?). Yet, there seem to be more non-White strippers aside from high-end clubs. I get clubs get who than can get. Personally, I find the White and Cuban dancers to be the hottest. Just curious what the frequent travelers think. Am I missing something, or does this just seem the way it is in the clubs I’ve been to over the years with my boyfriend and when I use to go out with my college girl group in FL.

42 comments

• shadowcat
    a year ago
    Come to Atlanta and I'll show you Cubans that can't speak English and plenty of black dancers and customers.
  • nicespice
    a year ago
    Cringe
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    All the black guys are in the NBA
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    The NJ clubs I usually enjoy seem to have a decent cross section of guys. I tend to not pay much attention to other guys in a strip club, but I think it depends on the club.
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    It depends on where you go. In Indianapolis there are a lot of black and, increasingly, Hispanic customers. White guys are declining. The trend accelerated with Covid lockdowns and recent crime increases that caused more middle-class whites to decide to leave big Democrat run cities like Indianapolis. It's hard to have a discussion on anything having to do with race and strip clubs because of liberal moral posturing and their quickness to label anyone a racist who says something they don't like. No one wants to walk across that minefield. To be honest, I'm surprised you even brought it up. It's been my observation that the supply of black dancers exceeds the demand here in Indianapolis. As you mention, black dancers tend to be less slim. Some of them fall under the "angry black woman" stereotype. White guys steer clear of that type.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I'm going to try to keep this away from politics, but we'll see how that goes. First, it depends a lot on the region, demographics, and local economy. So, a one-size-fits-all answer doesn't exist. But in most regions there are demographics that are more prone to having enough money for expensive hobbies. And then there are other demographics that are more prone to needing money under circumstances that warrant working as a dancer. Even in the above explanation, you can find exceptions that run counter to it. In several of the northern Midwest states/cities, apparently, the dancers lean towards skinny and white. In the make-it-rain clubs, the customer base is very much not white. Etc., etc. But there are demographic bell curves that influence who *tends* to fall into the customer versus dancer role. The reasons behind how those bell curves are shaped and who is in them is a massive, contentious mix of politics, culture, economics, hiring practices, and education. I'm not going to dive into that because it's a bit much for a message board post, it goes more towards pure opinion on my part, and also it's a rat's nest on this site. My 2 cents.
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    I think Ishmael handled it pretty well, and avoided the highly political areas.
  • mickey48066
    a year ago
    Although club owners can't come right out and say it for fear of the woke mob calling them racist, they're probably relieved that most of their clientele is white. White people in general are better behaved than the blacks and the illegals getting free houses, cars, medical care, trampolines, swimming pools, and rolex watches. Exceptions to every rule of course but generally speaking blacks have that "I'm above the law" mentality. Neither the club management nor patrons need to put up with that. With regard to the dancers, good and bad in every category. I've had great experiences and not so great in both the expensive clubs and bargain clubs. I'm not racist when good service for a good price is given inside the club.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    So I wrote a reply before looking at the OP's 2022 review from a club in Colorado Springs. I've been to Colorado Springs and to that particular club. I think I remember it having a really funky setup, but it would take more time to figure it out than it's worth. I wrote this on the review thread and will copy it here: If TUSCL is where certain people wander into to get their "naughty" fix I hope that's working out for them. Better to troll around the internet than to be this clueless in public IRL.
  • Julia80920
    a year ago
    I was trying to make a non-political, open observation that on "mainstream" SM sites would I'd get slammed. I felt comfortable bringing it up here, was curious. I'm just an run of the mill "girl next door" type I've been told. And, I like to have fun, not crazy stuff. We learn a lot from discussing even those sensitive topics we've been slammed with. This wasn't about racist things and stuff, it was an observation. As a nurse you have no idea how much I had to suck-it-up with COVID and a lot of the Woke Cancelling I saw when doctors had discussions of what was working to help patients and what wasn't. If they didn't follow the "talking points" & "Narrative" when COVID was new, they were hammered and sent to the shadows. I was so pissed off I almost went to practice as an RN on my own providing home care services. When was brought in from a horrible car wreck and later died and also tested positive for COVID-19, the COVID-19 box was checked off, not that the person had an Intracranial Hemorrhage from the crash, especially with helmetless motorcycle accidents. But, I digress... In this case, sure, I knew I was brushing up to the 3rd rail, yet, here I felt pretty comfortable from what I've read over the past months of being here. @Wallanon: We haven't been out in a long time. And I stick to my local experiences. I expect dancers to be somewhat fit, not six-pack stomachs or <15% body, just be take care of yourself. Interesting you went into my reviews - I find that refreshing as you are looking to be informed and know a bit what of what I've said. Big Hug! @[view link].Ishmael (love that handle! I felt bad for the whale...) Yep, I get regional demographics for sure, and the type of clubs around from dives to mid-range to high-end; we prefer the mid-range clubs, place we can hang out, have some fun with friendly girls. @Mickey48066: Spot-on. The Woke Mob wields a lot of power for a lot of reasons that pisses me off beyond belief. Yet, I have to roll with it as I don't have the resources (money) to risk getting cancelled like so many. I will say I have seen some "bad" white dancers. Just to be clear I was making generalities based on observations. @Nicespice why was this cringe-worthy? @Cashman1234: my then-BF told me about a NJ club called the Erotic-something Cafe (???) that was a creepy dive yet the girls were friendly like 15-20 years ago when he was like 20. This was about the time I was curious about clubs and went with my close BFF GFs while in college.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    "Although club owners can't come right out and say it for fear of the woke mob calling them racist, they're probably relieved that most of their clientele is white" Is that like Jesse Jackson saying he's relieved when the guy following him on the street turns out to be white? Ultimately club owners want whomever gives them the most money and the least trouble. White guys, even the ones who might not be comfortable in black clubs, like black women too. They're not always one and the same. A number of dancers here have said a lot of Indian guys are rich but very inappropriately gropey toward dancers. I guess the customer hierarchy is somewhat individualized.
  • sinclair
    a year ago
    In most of the areas I frequent, the Hispanic dancers are second or third generation Mexican, so they speak English. Now, I am starting to see more first generation immigrants from Cuba and Venezuela show up, and they generally do not speak English very well. Black people are 12% of the population in the United States, but I would guess more than 12% of the entire dancer population in the United States is black. I think hip hop culture has put strippers and strip clubs on a pedestal to the point that stripping is not seen as a shameful occupation. It is qualified as "she is an independent woman making her own money". I will agree many black women are overweight, but the black dancers who are athletic and fit make very good money in a club with a white clientele. The vast majority of white guys don't care about skin color if a dancer has good hygiene and a nice fuckable body. There are also a lot of overweight white and Hispanic dancers out there too. As to the ethnicity of customers, that is highly variable, depending on what part of the country we are talking. Some cities have black clubs where one hundred percent of the dancers and almost one hundred percent of the clientele are black. Your typical "mixed" strip club will have probably have more white customers, but a significant showing of Indian, Hispanic, and black customers as well. Houston has Hispanic strip clubs where many of the dancers and customers seem to have just swam the Rio Grande a few weeks prior. In rural areas, I generally see groups of Central American guys come into clubs on the weekends. I surmise that they might be laborers at a farm in the area.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    A google search for "usa population by race" gives: Population White alone, percent  75.8% Black or African American alone, percent(a)  13.6% American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent(a)  1.3% Asian alone, percent(a)  6.1% So, even if everyone in the USA had the same financial circumstances, lived in the same neighborhoods, and sought the same types of clubs, in a room of 10 PL's there would be 8 white guys, 1 black guy, and 1/2 an Asian guy. Which lines up more or less with my experience here in Seattle. So, just on demographics alone, most of the PLs in any club on any given night would be white dudes. Regarding the diversity of dancers, I guess that PLs like a little variety, plus there's going to be some Asian dude or some black dude looking for someone of his own race 20% of the time, so the clubs stock what custies are buying. Also, you're all terrible terrible racists and I'm going to cry about this over some avocado toast RIGHT NOW. ;)
  • nicespice
    a year ago
    Since people are mentioning demographics now, I also wanted to point out the obvious like decades-long trends such as immigration and white people who didn’t feel like procreating en masse. [view link] This link is from four years ago, and no doubt is even more relevant today. The most common age of white people four years ago was 58 years old four years ago. Most strippers are younger than 58 years old. Yes, we people with melanin actually exist in this country (even if not in your neighborhood), and don’t just materialize out of thin air every once in a while to do service/manual labor or commit crimes and then poof back into a lamp.
  • oscarlomax
    a year ago
    Everyone's experience is different. I didn't think the "racial" observations were necessarily across the board facts. Those statements were from one guy's POV. The only "liberal" and "conservative" issues relevant inside a strip club, "obviously in my own opinion bourne out of my experiences," is what the dancer is offering in terms of entertainment value. Of course we all have preferences in terms of dancers and that, along with the region, laws, and other factors, influence one's level of enjoyment. I'm a black man and my first thought when I enter a club is neither statistical or political. As the night wears on, I may be confronted with those issues but I do my best just to have a good time but I won't back away from anything that threatens my good time.
  • Julia80920
    a year ago
    I want to be clear: I don't care about race or color or culture as long as they are attractive, not over-done, friendly and in-shape for what they do for a living; there is honor in any job. And sure lots of people have their preferences - nothing at all wrong with that, the spice of life. Being able to speak decent English is good. I've had a few trips to Germany, and the majority people spoke English quite well - much appreciated. A few places I went to only spoke German, and clearly it was my problem as I was a visitor in their country. @oscarlomax: SPOT-ON!
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    One color matters above all in a (US) strip club. Green. Julia, I've been to Germany a few times in the last couple years. In the cities, and outside of the very young and old, English will get you by. It'll help to know ein bisschen Deutsch when you're riding the trains though.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    ^"One color matters above all in a (US) strip club. Green." I would say that pink (on the inside) is also universal!
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    “Although club owners can't come right out and say it for fear of the woke mob calling them racist, they're probably relieved that most of their clientele is white” For years some club managers have instituted dress codes that smacks of racism to keep the majority of the customers white - no white T-shirts, no baseball caps, athletic suits, basketball shorts etc…
  • mogul1985
    a year ago
    @Tetradon - I ordered meatloaf for dinner in Erding outside Munich. I have no idea what I ate, I got it down and it was NOT American-style meatloaf. YIKES!
  • mogul1985
    a year ago
    @DrewCareyPNW: I find sourdough toast, crust cut off, with avocado and watercress nice, with a bottle of Bass.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    Is there a post that mogul1985 wrote that got deleted?
  • captainfun
    a year ago
    ….Regarding weight of dancers and some being disproportionally heavy. Over the last decade or two a big booty has been massively glorified - initially in black culture and it has flowed into white and Latino as well. Implants used to only refer to boobs. I have had a handful of random conversations with young strippers who somehow mention that they are eating more to try to grow their butt. I don’t have the heart to advise that one can’t control where the calories land - for many it just ends up making them chubby all over.
  • From978
    a year ago
    The haughty American nation ... makes the Negro clean its boots and then proves the moral and physical inferiority of the Negro by the fact that he is a bootblack. (G B Shaw)
  • boomer79
    a year ago
    It depends on location. In Atlanta most dancers are probably black and customers as well but there are a small number of clubs where it’s the opposite. Admittedly I’m a white guy who likes skinny young white women and really hate the hip hop Party atmosphere. My options are fairly limited and more expensive.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    "My options are fairly limited..." Yes. Maybe. "...and more expensive." No. Maybe. Relative to what? Why do people keep doing this? Though I think it's not the best way to go about things, I have seen people spending a lot of cash in the Make It Rain clubs that are majority black. A lot. Maybe you just waaay overpay and are 1000% correct in every case. This is just one of those things that sounds interesting in the moment but might not hold up to scrutiny. Then it comes back around to what was meant by the comment and how those comparisons get shaped.
  • boomer79
    a year ago
    Usually VIP princes and frequently dance prices are higher. I don’t really pay attention to drink prices and stage tipping. I tip but that’s a relatively small amount of my spend
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    Julia - I don’t remember ever going to a club called the Erotic Cafe. I know club names change, and I used to be a heavy drinker, so if it was in northeast NJ, I may not remember it. I don’t pay much attention to the other customers in strip clubs. Unless someone is acting like a fool, I likely wouldn’t notice them (or their nationality). I prefer to focus on the hot dancers on stage. That view is more attractive.
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    @Julia80920 I will play along and comment on your discussion. I can tell that you see the whole world thru your white privileged eyes, from your white privileged lifestyle. Many, if not all, White Americans are “blind” to their “white privilege” and are able to “ignore” and deny the advantages they have as whites. THE UNDENIABLE FACT IS: Americans/British men are so called “white men” who are privileged almost everywhere in the world, because of the long history of colonialism by “white” Western Europeans. The USA systems favor white people and make it more difficult for non-white people to have access to the things that everyone needs.  When some people talk about racism is not an attempt to guilt or shame anyone, it is to bring awareness to the undeniable fact and recognize there is a problem that should be addressed. This video and transcript explains it: [view link] I'm white...which, thank God for that shit, boy. That is a huge leg up. Are you kidding me? Oh, God, I love being white. I really do. Seriously, if you're not white, you're missing out. Because this shit is thoroughly good. Let me be clear, by the way. I AM NOT SAYING THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE BETTER. I AM SAYING THAT BEING WHITE IS CLEARLY BETTER. WHO COULD EVEN ARGUE? If it was an option, I would re-up every year. "Oh, yeah, I'll take 'white' again, absolutely. I've been enjoying that. I'm gonna stick with white, thank you." Here's how great it is to be white: I can get in a time machine and go to any time, and it would be fucking awesome when I get there! That is exclusively a white privilege. Black people can't fuck with time machines! A black guy in a time machine's like, "Hey, anything before 1980, no thank you. I don't want to go." But I can go to any time! The year 2. I don't even know what's happening then, but I know when I get there... "Welcome, we have a table right here for you, sir." "Thank you. Oh, it's lovely here in the year 2." I can go to any time--IN THE PAST. I don't want to go to the future and find out what happens to white people BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO PAY HARD FOR THIS SHIT, YOU GOT TO KNOW THAT. WE ARE NOT GOING TO JUST FALL FROM NUMBER ONE TO TWO. THEY ARE GOING TO HOLD US DOWN AND FUCK US IN THE ASS FOREVER... And we totally deserve it. But for now, wheeeeeeee! ~ Louis CK aka Louis Székely ~ White Privileged stand up comedian ~ Born Sep 12, 1967 Washington, D.C., U.S.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    In an agrarian society, having a lot of kids is an economic advantage. Free labor. In an urban, industrialized society, having a lot of kids is an economic expense. In recent years, as capitalism spread around the world, the birth rate plummeted in direct proportion to how advanced each societies economy was. The US has bucked the trend through immigration. That’s why our younger population is more diverse. If you didn’t count first and second generation immigrants, our median age would be much older and our proportion of white people much higher. Incidentally, over the next 50-100 years, world population will shrink and age. Slowly at first, then rapidly. In Japan, for example, there are now twice as many deaths each year as births. It doesn’t take long for that pattern to have a profound affect. China’s population will be cut in half in 30 to 40 years with most people being at, or near, retirement age.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    this whole conversation is too deep for me.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Bbbjcim after golf yesterday. It was great. That's my two bits.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    I've seen plenty of slim black dancers. Slim black dancers are usually the most attractive slim dancers to me. Black dancers tend to dance the most energetically, with a lot of pelvic motion that's great for toning the glutes. A curvy, toned booty on a petite woman can make you think there really is a God.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    Yeah half the discussions have "PAWG" in the title, but ample booties are a black thang.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    Lmfao, SkiDumb just told us he came in 25’s (2 bits) mouth. I knew they were homo lovers!
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ no mate you’re the well known cocksucker around here we remember your claim to fame was sucking scrubs nub, and now you and gamma alternate between top and bottom
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    ^mateswithhismother took 27 hours to think up this one.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    Homo says what🔥? Just ask 2 bits and his male lover, SkiDumb. Rotflmfao!!
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    How stupid can one guy be ? Just ask mate for the answer.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    My wife cannot figure out why I yell burn you mutha fuckas at the tv every time I hear Phoenix is broiling and the people suffering.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    SkiDumb, she quit trying to figure out your latent homesexual needs a long time ago. She knew you were into swinging, but you take it to batting from both sides of the plate. You’re the one who admitted to cumming in 2 bits mouth. Lol!
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    ^dude the idea calling someone gay is a true insult is even more pathetic than your in-bred family. Must suck to be the spawn of a whore and 22 neighborhood dudes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion