tuscl

The saga of icey

drewcareypnw
not the real drew carey, but I play him at strip clubs...
Help me understand what happened here...

He was icey for a long time, did his usual routine etc. Then a few days ago, he changed his name to tvventyfive and posted a bunch of low traction posts mocking the real twentyfive. Then, he stopped posting and his name changed to "Icey Loco (asshole)", with a tagline of "I'm a fucking loser". What happened? Did founder lock him out and then mock him by changing his name and tag line? Like graffiti on a tombstone?

46 comments

• misterorange
    2 years ago
    ^^ Maybe he finally discovered the truth about himself.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Only founder truly knows. I'm suspecting founder forced the name and tagline change to what it is now.

Maybe she was locked out too, but maybe she willingly stopped posting.

I think it's funny AF what founder did. She clearly went off the deep end with her lunatic trolling as 'tvventyfive' and deserved it!
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Forgot to add that I doubt the saga has ended. As long as Iceydodo is somewhat lucid but is still a junkie drug dealer, she's going to keep posting here. That won't change until something in her real life changes. Before writing her off as "gone", give it a week or so. I'll bet a beer that she's going to be back.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    I agree, the moron most likely will come back. Nobody that dedicated to trolling can stay away for long. He might keep a low profile at first to see what people are saying, but will inevitably emerge as Icee reincarnated.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    "Like graffiti on a tombstone?" Haha good one drew.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Come to think of it, founder and I once discussed what to do with locked out people, and he suggested (I assume joking) that the lockout wouldn't be a simple "incorrect password" but rather a redirect to www.fbi.gov! HAHAHAHA That would be pretty funny if icey is at home wondering about getting a visit from a g-man! It will be interesting to see what he does. I hold that if a user goes to the trouble of writing reviews, paying the fee, building up lots of posts, they will feel demoralized by losing all that, and it will reduce their drive to return, or at least tame their tone upon return. Alternatively he could come back guns a'blazing and then I guess get re-kicked out.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Of course she's still seeing what people are saying about her. She loves this thread. LMFAO even when she put you on mute, she still read and replied to you. I lost count of the times she openly declared that about me...yet she still read and replied to me. She is a desperate attention whore.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @dc
    Can’t we find something more interesting to talk about I suggest a new thread about lap dance pants.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    I didn't know he put me on mute!
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LOL @drew. And she always wanted to stay anonymous so LE would not have evidence that she's a drug dealer and pimp. That's fucking hilarious that founder might redirect her to the FBI. 😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @drew I meant 'you' in general. I dunno if she ever put you, drew, on mute.

I know she did me...and she still read and replied to me! LMFAO it didn't matter.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    It should be a tuscl motto: "don't fuck around with founder, he WILL have the last laugh"
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @twentyfive if anything, if she comes back now, she won't be able to mock you about you saying that you're leaving but still staying here.

And now that she's left, you now have the perfect reason to renege the reason that you said you'd leave to begin with.

LMFAO by her declaring that she's leaving, she has given you perfect cover to stay. 😁
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I don’t know who says this but I’ve seen some say Dougster became Icee. I don’t see the similarity in style or anything else.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I don't know for sure, but I suspect that founder changed his profile name to what it is right now and then put Icey in the corner (meaning, blocked access). Whether that's temporary or permanent...no idea.

Beyond that, my perspective is that Icey was/is here solely for attention and turmoil. He was able to generate plenty of that when he had SJG as his proverbial "straight man", because SJG would endlessly reply to anything directed at him or anything that touched upon one of his many triggering topics (which made the word "autism" radioactive on this site...). So, between Icey and his useful idiot, it was easy for Icey to drown any thread and pick fights.

When SJG evaporated, Icey had a harder time getting all the attention he required (minus using SJG as a forum gasoline). He then tried to get his fix the same way via the many sock puppets of cacaplop, but that didn't work out. So, then he started posting stuff about the the family members of people here, and then there was the Great Vegas Meetup Drama, and then he went "full retard" and spoofed 25.

My 2 cents. He's a moron. He'll probably resurface eventually.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @motorhead I agree. Over time I came to the conclusion that she was her "real" self here - in that her persona was not someone else faking it. But that said, she embellished nearly everything about herself which made her over-the-top up unbelievable.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ...which made her over-the-top *stories* unbelievable.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I haven’t made a decision yet I had a private exchange with founder and was asked to wait and see, if I do leave it will be my own reasons which center mainly on not liking the ability to be provoked by dumbass fuckers. The only way to explain that is I will do what is good for me, I don’t want to become the same type of Jackwad as the idiots that are generally disliked, with nothing in their live that’s good to motivate them.
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    Twentyfive ape said “Can’t we find something more interesting to talk about I suggest a new thread about lap dance pants.” Good idea. Imma start one of those right now.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    All you guys wish for him to be gone, but when he’s here all you do is thread bomb back and forth and engage with him and suffocate the board Then he’s finally gone, and you still talk about him. I don’t get it but it seems to me he’s won.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    You’ve earned your first new ignore
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @Jimmy I simply won't stop trolling a troll. I like it. And I'm not convinced she's gone. Also she can never "win" with me. By being a troll she's automatically "lost" IMHO. Regardless of whether or not she's being talked about.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Yes, I know.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    No Jimmy I have had him on ignore for a few weeks you guys that pretend to be above the fray keep engaging with him and adding fuel to his fire.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    The question I have is why she went off the deep end to begin with. She had already trolled twentyfive with her meet up in Vegas call out threads, so there was no need to go troll alias mode with her 'tvventyfive' name change and then spam the boards with mock troll threads as if she's really twentyfive. It was an extra troll effort on her part to go that far. So I think there were two drivers:

1) founder wouldn't give her the delete button so she could finally delete the "A strip club saved my life..." thread. I think not being able to delete it drove her nuts. Since she couldn't do it, she took it out on founder and the boards by going bat shit crazy troll

2) We finally wore her down. She just got sick of getting trolled so much that she gave in and went full and unequivocal troll mode. As Iceydodo, she would always deny being a troll and she fought the accusations for years and without exception. She never ever admitted to trolling, regardless of her doing it constantly and ad nauseam. And I think she was dumbass enough to believe it. But then she finally went all in because she finally realized that she would always be viewed as such.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    I think she truly believed she was above all other TUSCL PLs and thought she could prove her superiority with time. She really thought that eventually she would be TUSCL's official "stripper ho whisperer" and she would be seen as a contributing member in that regard. She clearly failed miserably and lost all credibility and eventually she realized it. 🤷
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    My worthless 2 cents:

FIP (Forum in peace)

Think I'll now go comment on the pants question or something . . .
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I would like to know more about him changing his name to tvventyfive. Didn't 25IQ think that was me a long time ago? Dementia's a bitch.

Regardless, don't you need to ask Founder to change your screen name? If you do, that means that founder permitted the name change to tvventyfive, his favorite foil. Which in turn answers the question: which would founder choose? twentyfive or icee?

• SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @gammanu you can change your own name in your profile settings. In it, you'll see "change nickname" right next to your nickname.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    As long as your not a verified user, you can change your profile name as often as you want. I believe founder started letting users change their own names long while ago because he got tired of getting messages from people asking for it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Minor correction ... You can change your profile name if your verified, but you will lose your verified status.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I see. Thanks, Ish.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    You can change your user name as often as you like but as long as you change it within the profile I'll know who it was by your saved DMs, your name change will register in there, white supremacy is also a bitch, most white supremacist's aren't all that bright, genetics are also a bitch.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    "My 2 cents. He's a moron. He'll probably resurface eventually."

I'll go one step further. As I've said for years, there have been many studies of internet trolls, and all (nascient) science is pretty consistent: internet trolls are anti-social, lonely, sadistic, truly miserable people. They don't have personal relationships IRL, the only way they can connect, and be happy with communication with others, is by making them angry. Human connection is a primal need, and this is the way they connect -- in many ways, this IS his life. Yes, he'll either be back or if founder decides this isn't the type of forum he wants and actually banishes him in a way he can't return, he'll find a different forum. After I blocked him and couldn't see his posts, it actually really jumped out on how he successfully derails nearly every thread; no matter how fun a thread is, he quickly manages to drag it into bile and insults. This is his social life. He was here well before he surfaced as icee, and will be back here or elsewhere, sooner rather than later.

• SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^@Subra I'll add that she doesn't even recognize that she's being a troll. What you just described is trolling, but to her it is normal behavior and she sees nothing wrong with it. She's completely oblivious and lives in denial.

Having engaged with a few of TUSCL's biggest trolls, all but one* of them denied being a troll. Most of them think they are fine and are oblivious to their own trolling. (*Only Nicole1994 outright admitted to trolling.)
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "it actually really jumped out on how he successfully derails nearly every thread; no matter how fun a thread is, he quickly manages to drag it into bile and insults. This is his social life."

^^^you could also see this when you could see all posts/comments in her profile. I would read her comments outside of each individual thread and it was constant anger and vitriol at member after member. If she wasn't spewing vitriol at rickdugan, it was twentyfive or skibum or someone else. Just post after post of negativity. A constant stream. It definitely opened my eyes to everything you said.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Right. Imagine living your life that way? You'd suspect that it's not normal psychology, and all the science says you'd be right. And what a miserable way to live -- the only way you can connect or be happy, is by making others hate and disrespect you? It gives some context to the behavior. And it isn't new, Icee was clearly here for years before "icee" got invented. The only thing different about this forum is that it has an owner who has tolerated that one or two people singlehandedly impact his forum (and by extension, whatever business this site does); though evidently that's changed lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^It also is evidenced in her obsession with "dating" junkie whores. To her this is a "normal" relationship just like between two civies. LMFAO she even thought it would lead to marriage with one junkie whore. But in reality it is an addiction & codependency relationship filled with drama and mind games and mental abuse. Completely unhealthy and negative, but to her it's all perfectly "normal" and acceptable - just like she viewed her own TUSCL behavior.

Only time will tell if she's coming back. She won't be hard to spot even if it's a new account. Her true nature shines through her clear as day.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Just going through this thread and reading all the responses. Train wrecks are always fascinating.

If anyone thought Icee existed as someone else I always thought it was this person (link below). Although this person still posts raviews occasionally under one of their many aliases, they avoid the message board.

https://app.tuscl.net/discussion/48117
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Maybe I just wasn't paying attention at the time, but I never quite understood the high level of animosity towards Larry Fisherman. Looking back on his threads, I'd say about 90% were on topic. He posted some pretty silly stuff on occasion, but that's not all that rare here.

Name the sock puppet's owner is everyone's favorite game on TUSCL.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Was all that Larry Fisherman stuff really six years ago? I really need to contemplate other ways to spend my time lol.

So the board is in a calm phase again. Let's appreciate that however it happened.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ This.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @wallanon, I agree. Its quiet, there is discussion, and the sense of camaraderie is returning bit by bit. I guess its only a matter of time, but I am enjoying it for now.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    hot damn I don’t even care what the San Jose Library hours are anymore!

Icee has finally gotten back on task and has stopped over cooking the french fries at Burger King!

It’s a glorious time to be a PL.
  • founder
    2 years ago
    With the new site new members must contribute a review, article or money before they can post discussions or comments
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ my dear sir, every strip club in America should have a photo of you hanging in the wall. You’ve changed PLs lives all over the world, one LDK at a time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion