Sunday, February 12, 2023 3:16 PM
What are you getting for your special stripper? Here is mine: [view link]

24 comments

• Warrior15
    a year ago
    Dammit Shadow ! I"m blind now.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    This reminds me of that old SNL skit by Adam Samberg and Justin Timberlake, “My Dick in a Box!”
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Get her and her man a gift certificate for olive garden
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ thought everyone knew not to click on a Shadowcat link, he loves him some fat chicks.
  • doctorevil
    a year ago
    Shadow is a true romantic.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    Oh shit. A dancer wrote me about Tuesday and I totally forgot what day that was lol.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    If your thinking about getting a dancer a valentine, just don’t. That’s beyond PL.
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    ^ Stud, I just tell 'em they gotta come see me to get their candy !
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    "What are you getting for your special stripper? Here is mine:" So, by the last antecedent rule of grammar, that would mean that the link was shadow cat's favorite stripper.....hmmm.😜😂🤣
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    Strippers (and strip clubs) and Valentine’s Day are two separate things - and never should they be considered together by a customer.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I asked a dancer once if she got Valentine's Day gifts from customers. She said that she did from some, and certainly didn't mind if it was a gift she could spend, etc. But she also thought it was a little weird (especially when there was a greeting card), because Valentine's Day is about romance, and that's not what her customer interactions were about.
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    That’s a very important clarification Ishmael. Dancers don’t get emotionally involved with customers - or at least not to the level some PL’s get involved with dancers. I am not sure if it would be considered a credit to the dancer? As she’s created a facade that the customer seems to believe is a real relationship (with the emotions experienced in a real relationship). Or if it’s a desire on the part of the customer to believe the strip club experience is more than a financial transaction?
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Not a dick pic what the fuck
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Imma cashapp a few lucky bitches 1k lulz
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    a year ago
    An extra large piece of her favorite candy in the shape of a heart. Plus I’m gonna wash a large basket of her laundry tomorrow.
  • wld4tatas
    a year ago
    It's another one of those days where you might get a gift for a long time ATF, along with her birthday and Christmas. Doing all three can add up though. I've typically done gift cards, or some extra cash. For V-day there is no illusion of romance on either side, just a reminder that they are special. She got me something last year too, or rather, agreed to do something special.
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    I only got a Valentine's gift one time and that was for a long time ATF. She seemed happy but who knows how much of that was acting. I would normally feel a little uncomfortable giving a Valentine's Day gift to someone who didn't fall into that ATF category, so I don't do it. The holiday is connected to romance. I don't see my regulars as girlfriends. At the same time, I don't see it as strictly a business relationship because in addition to going to buy the lap dances I'm also going to see the girl selling me the lap dances. It's like going to the restaurant where you talk and joke around with the cute waitress while she's waiting on you.
  • goldmongerATL
    a year ago
    Years ago I went to a club not realizing it was Valentines Day. A day shift girl asked if I wanted to be her Valentine for 30 minutes in VIP. She said on Valentines Day she got the "pick where you stick your dick". Two outta three ain't bad.
  • Jammaster
    a year ago
    I will get my ATF flowers in addition to what I normally spend on her. But I will be seeing her OTC, not ITC.
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    Unfortunately, I won't be seeing her on Valentine's Day. At our next appointment, however, I will have a very sexy piece of lingerie for her!
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    I gave her a household item that she really went gaga over. Less than fifty bucks, and it was exhausting. She flat wore me out. 🤣🤣
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    Money?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    And it was a really good day lulz
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    I bought my AtF, aka my wife a two hour massage. My masseuse was the hottest woman I have ever seen. Nothing sexier than a cut off t-shirt on a beautiful woman.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion