tuscl

OTC WITH SKIBUMS WIFE RICKS DAUGHTER OR 25S DAUGHTER.

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Thursday, December 8, 2022 9:20 PM
Skibums wife is a 60 something year old nurse but hives it up for free coz she's swinger 25s daughter has bad genes. He's short fat and senile. Rick claims his daughters are hot. And I'm sure he grooms them to be like the non hooker he pays for sex

307 comments

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    It’s going to be a fun night in Las Vegas when I run into you, at least it’ll be fun for me, you not so much
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So you vote for your daughter 20fag?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Let me know when and where to meet up 20fag
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    He won't be in Vegas, he's a coward and a liar. He would never meet anyone. My guess is that anyone who could produce a live contact with Icee would earn a lot of cash to spend ....... My prayer to allah the shitbag is that Icee gets pancreatic cancer and spends a very painful lonely 12 months dying.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    You’re going to find typing difficult you coward
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Just let me know when and where. Voting for your own daughter is sick though
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    25 Icee will be easy to spot: keep your head down and look for a puddle of urine.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ That puddle will be bloody urine.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ Except that no one has or ever will meet Icee.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I really wish Founder would give us two-way Ignore back ?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I do too at this point. Til then fuck these sickfuck trolls. Guess they don't like getting what they give. Warrior you're a hypocrite. This offends you but you're silent about the shit they incessantly post
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I agree with THEM. Shithead. Go away !
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Exactly you're a fucked up troll enabler
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So who do you vote for? Skibums freaky nurse wife?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Oh wait you like them looking underage
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^why would anyone take a guy like you who fucked his own mother for money seriously. It does explain why you pay whores to beat you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You lie and make shit up about me but I just say the truth about you. Your own truth hurts you so bad. You're repulsive tricks.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    The last four threads posted by Icee: "Whats on Your Play List?" "Weird dates?" Women Getting Less Materialistic??" "OTC with Skibums Wife Ricks Daughter or 25s Daughter." Three could be headlines on the cover of "Vogue" and the last is classic picking a fight 5th-grade playground style. You know, I wasn't sure if there could be even less mystery around why most here doubt that "Icee" in reality even vaguely resembles his TUSCL cosplay character... but here we are.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Iceefag you are a scumbag liar, you keep pushing buttons eventually you’ll get the shit kicked out of you, you haven’t the stones to say out loud to anyone what you post here, you’d best keep your head down because you’re going to find out just how old senile and fat I really am, you lowlife cocksucker picking on people’s spouses or children just puts everyone here on notice what a foul excuse for a human being you are.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    This is a troll post icee. 25 will spay you now. You wont be able to cry anti semite and pull your sephardic jewish card
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag and you egging trolls like sld on and making up narratives about me and people in my life is okay though right? You're so pathetic you lost 2 wives and your kids avoid you. Cim you're a fucking troll. You're feigning outrage while egging people on to troll me. Moron
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee you’re bloviating as usual
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I’m through responding here scumbag, just keep your head on a swivel.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    People in your life Icee? All fucking rats and other assorted vermin. When you were born the doctor looked at you and said: "nits grow into lice". He was of course correct.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Just curious why OP didn't include her stripper whore sister or her coke junkie ex bottom bitch. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Basically you can join other trolls on making shit up about me and my l9ved ones. But you cantbtake your own medicine even when it's true. You really are pathetic losers. 20fag and skicuck 🤡
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    why are we shitting on random women? How is this relevant?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Its relevant coz they think they can do it to others but get butthurt when it's done to them
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Basically Iceydodo is compelled to be a troll but will vehemently deny it despite the blatant contradiction as evidenced with threads like this. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Come on 20fag and ski cuck go egg sircumsinhispantsalot on. Go troll me and my loved ones on. Its fun right???? Go do it some more. 20fag is your daughter short and fat? Skicuck you like watching your wife take dick?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag you couldn't keep 2 wives so you're a costly millionaire fucking hookers
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    I'll say it again... The point of Iceydodo's existence here is to elevate herself above others. She does this through straight up bragging, aggrandizing and embellishing debacles with stripper whores, denigrating others that pay sex workers, and passive aggressively playing the victim of trolling. Just look at any thread that she posts in and the examples supporting this are numerous. It's predictable. And the core reason she's doing this is because of her own inner guilt and self loathing of using and abusing desperate junkie stripper whores. Deep down she knows this but she doesn't want to face it. So what does she do? She finds targets to blame for their faults and again elevate herself above them. And somehow through this she feels better about her pathetic self. Again it's evident in nearly all her posts and the pattern is there in every thread.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Come on egg sircumsinhispantsalot on coz it's fun when he does jt to me but not when I do it to you right. Come on akicuck and 20fag
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    I understand this is a free for all zone, but I honestly think this thread should be deleted by founder. This is going too far even if you have an issue with these dudes.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They've said a lot worse about me. If they can give it they should be able to take it. All of them wishing me dead. The sick dms. Sircumsinhispantsalot obsessing and constantly calling women in my life junkie whores. 20fag wgging every troll on. Doing this shit for over a year and no one ever told them to stop. Fuck them. This thread is mild compared to what they do.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    I'll say it again... The point of Iceydodo's existence here is to elevate herself above others. She does this through straight up bragging, aggrandizing and embellishing debacles with stripper whores, denigrating others that pay sex workers, and passive aggressively playing the victim of trolling. Just look at any thread that she posts in and the examples supporting this are numerous. It's predictable. And the core reason she's doing this is because of her own inner guilt and self loathing of using and abusing desperate junkie stripper whores. Deep down she knows this but she doesn't want to face it. So what does she do? She finds targets to blame for their faults and again elevate herself above them. And somehow through this she feels better about her pathetic self. Again it's evident in nearly all her posts and the pattern is there in every thread.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sircumsinhispantsalot you copy and paste out of content posts and troll me for a year now. That obsessive stalker shit is why you're here. Fuck off retarded troll.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LOL Iceydodo the woman in your life was, in fact, a coke junkie stripper whore. By your own admission she was. So you're just butthurt by the truth. LMFAO quit being a butthurt little bitch, my niggette. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Come on 20fag and ski cuck egg him on. Tell me how I should kill myself and how I go for junkie stripper whores. It's all fun right??? But how dare I say anything about anyone. Right?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Ski cuck you threaten to kill me in dms and say how I rent too far mentioning your wife. But look at what you post about me every fucking day. 20fag you egg every troll on and attack me people in my life. Threaten to assault me. But can't take this thread.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I thought I shook that pebble out of my shoe give me a minute let me take my shoe off.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Come on 20fag you just threatened to assault me and you love egging sircumsinhispantsalot on. Have some fun right
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    iceyboi this is the same exact shit you would do when you posted as dougster. you're a punk bitch!
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LOL clearly Iceydodo loves trolling and engaging with trolls. All day, every day. Live on TUSCL. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "All of them wishing me dead." LOL. That's melodramatic. Sorry to break it to ya, but you just don't rate the emotional energy for me to hate you. Mild annoyance maybe when you repeat the same thing for the 1,000th time in yet another thread. But hate for a strip club discussion board troll who acts like a cosplay pimp and whose big claim to fame is shacking up with a crack ho who danced? Nah, can't muster it. 😉
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee youve said trumpers should be beaten fired robbed etc
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Still bloviating like a moron
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    Icee why engage in all this provocation, seriously. Yes others throw it back at you, just take the high road and show you're the better person.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee you cant even fight elderly 70 year old men without pepper spraying their balls and fighting cheap When did rick say his daughters are hot? Arw you mixing him with trump or saying all trumpers believe that?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Tatas he is not th better person just because you both vote democrat he has said insane things like dancers can rob and beat clients, right wingers should be attacked and robbed etc
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Icey are you crying? Your typing and misspellings are atrocious. Stop lying. No one believes you. I want you to suffer Icee, that's all. I figure you will kill yourself because some junkie won't marry you. No wonder you hate yourself.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skicuck are you mentally ill? You send me nasty dms tell me to kill myself threaten me and harassing me every day for almost a year. What's wrong with you?
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "That obsessive stalker shit is why you're here." ^^^I've explained it before, dumbass. I enjoy trolling trolls. The bigger the troll, the more I enjoy it. And I'm here to have fun and laugh at what I read. But keep making everything about you, drama queen. You need it. Just like you need trolling. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Icee why engage in all this provocation, seriously. Yes others throw it back at you, just take the high road and show you're the better person." ^^^@wld4tatas it's because she's a troll herself. She's incapable of taking any high road because then she can't troll. I'll say it again... The point of Iceydodo's existence here is to elevate herself above others. She does this through straight up bragging, aggrandizing and embellishing debacles with stripper whores, denigrating others that pay sex workers, and passive aggressively playing the victim of trolling. Just look at any thread that she posts in and the examples supporting this are numerous. It's predictable. And the core reason she's doing this is because of her own inner guilt and self loathing of using and abusing desperate junkie stripper whores. Deep down she knows this but she doesn't want to face it. So what does she do? She finds targets to blame for their faults and again elevate herself above them. And somehow through this she feels better about her pathetic self. Again it's evident in nearly all her posts and the pattern is there in every thread.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You troll and harass me and create fake narratives cut and paste my quotes out of content every fucking day while these loaers egg you on. You're the most mentally ill person here
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^I've explained it before, dumbass. I enjoy trolling trolls. The bigger the troll, the more I enjoy it. And I'm here to have fun and laugh at what I read. But keep making everything about you, drama queen. You need it. Just like you need trolling. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    I'll say it again... The point of Iceydodo's existence here is to elevate herself above others. She does this through straight up bragging, aggrandizing and embellishing debacles with stripper whores, denigrating others that pay sex workers, and passive aggressively playing the victim of trolling. Just look at any thread that she posts in and the examples supporting this are numerous. It's predictable. And the core reason she's doing this is because of her own inner guilt and self loathing of using and abusing desperate junkie stripper whores. Deep down she knows this but she doesn't want to face it. So what does she do? She finds targets to blame for their faults and again elevate herself above them. And somehow through this she feels better about her pathetic self. Again it's evident in nearly all h
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^er posts and the pattern is there in every thread.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    The irony is that regardless of all the foot-stomping and complaining, how this thread has progressed is exactly what Icee wanted and hoped for. Which is equal parts juvenile and sad.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    It's pretty simple, Iceydodo. Stop trolling the forum, apologize for it, and I'll stop trolling you. But you have to be consistent!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim go troll elsewhere. Your threads are nothing but soap boxes for trolls and misogynists. Your troll ass attacks me and not the trolls
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Your stalker behavior just makes you look like the weirdo you are
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^I've explained it before, dumbass. I enjoy trolling trolls. The bigger the troll, the more I enjoy it. And I'm here to have fun and laugh at what I read. But keep making everything about you, drama queen. You need it. Just like you need trolling. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Keep proving me right
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee you purp 🐵 even if people on here threatened you do you realize all it would take is a shift in government opinion for you to get arrested? The comments you’ve made about trumpers and right wingers would get you arrested if you said the same thing about left wingers or biden voters. You’ve said things far beyond making individual threats... you even threatened trump and mcconell directly. Actually even many strip clubs would ban you if they knew you encourage dancers to rob or beat clients. You even said landlords should be beaten and robbed, and said something about destroying google and other corporate headquarters lol.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Again keep proving me right. You're too sick in the head.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    Icee has hit a new low by talking about people's families.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Jack he's as low as it gets, BTW he's not talking about peoples families he's making up shit showing exactly how depraved he really is. The shit that is spewed from his posts suggests he needs to be institutionalized.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Her posting is getting worse as her real life spirals downward into deeper drug addiction. She's going off the rails more and more here coz she's becoming more and more like the junkie whores she exploits and enables. She's been starting to brag more and more about passing out with other junkie whores. Her health has gone to shit too, being on oxygen at her age and needing a pacemaker before 30. So expect her to keep trolling worse and typing like shit more and more. And maybe in a few years she will stop as she hits rock bottom in her life. Until then, expect her to get worse on all levels here. Bet!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    jackslash said "Icee has hit a new low by talking about people's families." Yeah, well, it's still early in the day.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But sld skicuck 20ffag didn't hit a new low talking about my loved ones and telling me to kill myself everyday? Fuck off
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LMFAO I never told you to kill yourself. Talk about making up a false narrative. And LMFAO you're an RIL trick bitch in "love" with a coke junkie stripper whore. That's just TUSCL PL talk. Get sober, dumbass junkie. You are mixing up your facts and can't think straight. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @founder Have you seen this thread Just curious
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @25 I agree. I like to flip Rick shit as much as the next guy (see current crying whore thread) but this is beyond the pale. @founder should delete this thread.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    I feel like I already said this somewhere above, but I agree that Founder should delete this thread.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    If you want founder to see things, you likely need to send him a message.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I think founder should kick Iceefag out, I’ve never posted anything remotely like this lowlife, I promise if I ever run into him I’m going to get me some payback, let’s see how tough the punk is in person
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    This thread is nothing compared to the harassment I get day in day out from 20fag sld skicuck. If anyone pretends to be offended by my thread it's funny no one speaks up about what they do. Simply because that shit is aimed at me. 20fag you egg every troll on when they harass me you are a cum stain on a vip couch
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    You need to take a gun, load it, stick it in your mouth and pull the trigger. Do humanity a solid, you whiny little faggot. I don't want founder to kick him out, all I want is Icee's address. If you have it pm me for a reward.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Ok, I don't think anyone here should be telling someone else here to go kill themself. That is too far. But, icee, you shouldn't have started it by taking jabs at random women you don't even know just cuz you don't like some of these posters. JFC, this is a mess.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You think harassing me like that every day for a year is normal? You're more obsessed with me than your wife is with bbc
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I plan on telling him to kill himself every time he posts. If someone can get his address for me I will stop.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Blah I made this thread after a year of their harassment. Skicucks dms are worse than what he posts here. Sld rick and 20fag have been doing the same to me for a year. That gives me the right to talk about women in their lives too. If they cab give it they can take it.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ kill yourself and your entire family.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's fucking hilarious how they talk about my family love interests me every fucking day and tell me to take it. I get attacked for defending myself by their supporters. But once I say something about them like they do about me I'm attacked and all of a sudden founder should delete my thread. But no one mentions how slds autistic posts and threads or skibum theosu 25 etc should stfu or be deleted for what they've been doing every day for a year
  • founder
    2 years ago
    Merry Christmas, everyone. What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Ignore each other FFS
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    What family you motherless scumbag No way possible you could ever have a family you’re a disgusting liar, and very likely the most miserable thing that we’ve ever had the misfortune to encounter.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Exactly but they can't ignore anyone coz they're retarded and get off on trolling but can't take their own medicine. I never begged for censorship coz of their harassment
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    If you don't understand how talking about others' children is a no go, you're not up to speed on how people with children feel. Its basic. Your mom jokes: on. Your gf jokes: on. Your wife jokes: borderline. Your kids jokes? Never ever. It's basic and its really another indication of how you don't belong here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Drew maybe you should have told that to your cohorts when they've been talking about my loved ones for a year
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Merry Christmas founder, I have been ignoring this disgusting moron but he is determined to destroy any thing that anyone cares about How about putting the two way block back
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Again you show you don't get it. And they mostly talk about your ex who you brought into the conversation with some pretty negative connotations. She's not your loved one, she's not even your girlfriend.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag you incessantly troll me every day. You refuse to put me on ignore coz as you admit you enjoy trolling
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Drew don't come at me with fake virtue signaling. You never said shit for a year when they've been doing it to me. In fact you've egged them on.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ What loved ones, all you ever do is flex and throw insults
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And don't pretend like you know shit about my relationships
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ You have no loved ones. Everyone fucking hates you. By the way you stupid fucking asshole, you could use ignore, probably unsuccessfully because you suck at everything, but try harder, like you should next time you try to kill yourself.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag ignore me. But you won't troll
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skicuck you can use ignore instead of threatening and harassing me every day. But you get off on doing it like your wife gets off on doing other men
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag who are your loved ones? The wives who left you or the kids that ignore you Drew go pay more attention to your family than yiu do to me
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    but they can't ignore anyone coz they're retarded and get off on trolling ^^^LMFAO!!! Iceydodo is butthurt about being trolled and doesn't put her trolls on ignore Ergo, she's retarded and gets off on trolling. By her own "logic"! 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I’m not going to dignify your lie with a defensive response It’s clear you have no loved ones you hate yourself and that’s a fact.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sld your tedious repetitive posts are more autistic than anything sjg ever posted. Go troll elsewhere
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Icee if you think that somehow women aren't just as sexual in men, I would recommend fucking someone other than a hooker, a child or your mom. Swingers have no jealousy and I am glad that my wife still fucking loves sex. skiing and weed. I hear the former rapper 50 cent, named himself after what your mom charges for unprotected anal sex.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You claim your wife knows what you do online is she autistic too? Does she know about your autistic obsessions with the strippers you pay?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skicuck nice to see you brag about your wife being public domain. Does the cuck aspect turn you on?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Gerard bought her three drinks the last time she went to desires with me. You lose again.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag ignore me like your kids ignore you. That's all I ask
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skicuck got it you're a happy cuck
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Why should I be happy? All I have is a wonderful wife; a great family, amazing friends, a job that gets more lucrative as inflation rises and a recession approaches, and tomorrow its up at 4 first chair at Loon at 8, a 200 mile drive through northern New England with weed and beer, then dinner in Saratoga Springs and skiing Strattton on Sunday. Will be home by the second half of the 1 p.m. games too, so fantasy football, betting with the bookie and our drop-dead pool will all entertain me.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @icee: "Drew don't come at me with fake virtue signaling. You never said shit for a year when they've been doing it to me. In fact you've egged them on." You can't tell the difference between an honest assessment and a come on. We're not friends, and I don't care what you think of me. Consider your behavior, then ask yourself "why is everyone so mean to me?"
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LMFAO Iceydodo your continual reading and replying to me and not putting me on ignore means you like engaging with trolls. In an autistic way, too. Go cry troll elsewhere. Lil bitch troll. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'or skibum theosu 25 etc should stfu or be deleted for what they've been doing every day for a year' Why are you putting me on that list dougee? You ignored me half a year ago. But you just proved what I already knew, that you still read my posts you punk bitch! And why am I the only one you ignored? Because I'm the guy that figured out that you're dougster and you thought that ignoring me would shut me up. WRONG!!! So for anybody that's missed it or needs a reminder, ICEY IS DOUGSTER!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Consider your behavior, then ask yourself "why is everyone so mean to me?"" ^^^@drew LOL Iceydodo is like the asshole in the room that thinks everyone around her is an asshole. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Drew, the better question is "Why does Icee get off on everyone being mean to him?" Because there's no mystery in anyone's minds (including Icee's) as to why his posts aren't well received here. The real question is why he (and a handful of others) get such enjoyment from being a temperamental "villain" on an obscure strip club message board. His favorite thing is to serially and theatrically hate a site that he returns to day-after-day for years. It's hard to imagine someone sincerely devoting so much bandwidth to something he dislikes so much. Which is why I suspect that there's zero sincerity involved. He gets off on being hated. And as to that "why", we can't expect an honest answer to that from someone whose entire projected persona here is a work of fiction.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Drew look at your behavior you could have told the trolls to stfu instead you egg them on and attack me. Skicuck you're an old alcoholic cuck. You're right why should you be happy
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Icee: nobody trolls me, bud.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I smoke 10x more than I drink stupid. You suck at insulting people Dougie. Kill yourself.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim troll elsewhere
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Drew you egg the trolls on
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee the purp has gotten to your head, youve gone insane now
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Like an autistic, Iceydodo chooses to continually engage with her worst trolls rather than just ignore them. Clearly she likes it and loves to participate in it. All day, every day. Live on TUSCL. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Icee. “ Drew you egg the trolls on”. Sure a little, when I think it’s deserved. But you really egg them in with your behavior. Remember if “everybody is mean to me” it usually means the problem is you.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    If you think this conversation is acrimonious, I can think of one that would top it. We have a Ukrainian stripper and a Russian stripper at a nearby strip club. I have never seen them anywhere near each other. I could invite them both to my table and ask them what they think about the war.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Icee glue all the doors and windows in your roach infested hovel shut. Then light a fire. Film at 11.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Iceefag is probably less popular than wet fart at a pool party
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Drew the problem is you and others who want tuscl to be their own little circle jerk. This is a strip club forum not a safe place for weird tricks. Nothing wrong with calling them out. Funny thing is the girls you obsess over and pay to fuck relate to guys like me.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    We see how they relate to you, as far away as possible
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag I'm glad you wear depends for those wet farts
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    There are no weird tricks icee it’s exceedingly common for strip club customers to want and ask about extras, you’re personally pissed because you have some weird addiction to only wanting to date strippers or purp hos and you dont want them doing extras but they have to to compete in a free market Plus youve said insane things like expressing desires to destroy corporate headquarters, beat up and rob right wingers, beating up landlords...
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Those dancers dont respect you icee youre just a toy to use and abuse for money and affection. Youre a teachers pet, of course a dancer will be nice to you when you tell them they have the right to do anything they want and urge them to rob and beat tricks. Your purp addiction and belief of the man should pay for all dates forever only helps them abuse you more.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    People who will suck an aids infected cock for a few dollars would relate to Icee, I mean there is little difference between infected cocks. "safe" the cry of the young, impotent male. Icee the idea you could fuck an 89 years old bag lady suffering from dementia doesn't even seem plausible, let alone fucking any woman. I mean other than your mother and your kids. Get a job Icee bitch.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Icee. “ Drew the problem is…” Our problem: you disrespect tuscl and won’t leave. Your problem: everyone is mean to you. I wonder why? The problem? Maybe it’s that you don’t like what tuscl is? Founder made tuscl, he gets to decide what it’s here for, to some extent. The only thing I’ve ever seen him say to you is “gfy icee”. He probably doesn’t agree with you on this either. He sure doesn’t delete reviews with extra in them. The rest of us either buy pussy, or don’t mind being on a board with others who buy pussy. Maybe this majority gets to define what tuscl is? We obviously don’t agree with you. Which brings us back to: THE problem. I think it is you’re in a club that doesn’t want you for a member. Unless you’re still pretending that in DMs some members are asking you for stripper ho management advice?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Jacking off is like an oil change or putting in a ceiling fan. I can do all three myself, but I always pay someone else to do it for me.......
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Drew you and the others partaking in trolling and harassing are the problem. Don't give it if you can't take it. You want this to be a circle jerk for weirdos trolling clubs for cheap hookers. No one respects that shit and that's not what tuscl is about. It's a strip club site. It's not your circle jerk. So grow the fuck up dumb bitch
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    We troll you because you act like an ass. You act like an ass because tuscl is made for actual strip club PLs, not wannabe pimps who want to talk about what your favorite song is or what your dna results were (duh). You’re the one crying about how you’re being “harassed”, not me. Maybe you’re in the wrong club?
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Lullllllllzzzzzzz
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I blame founder for Iceefag if he was sincere in his remarks, he’d address this problem properly not be a wishy washy troll enabler, and instead leave the issue he caused unattended A two way block would give founder a way to say he was not condoning the gratuitous attacks made by a troll that he had previously kicked off the site, my take is until founder has our back this website will not be the success it should be. P. S. If you think I’m the problem tell me and I’ll leave.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Drew you troll me coz I don't vibe with your weirdo shit 20fag please ignore me like your kids ignore you. Press that ignore button. It's easy. But you won't coz you're just a troll
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ you could do the same but you won’t because you are a lousy POS who hasn’t a friend in the world.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Icee: there’s thousands of strip clubs patronized by millions of customers. A subset of those are tuscl style PLs. So we are in the minority there. But how many wanna be pimp stripper ho “whisperers” could there possibly be? Very very few. Less than even regular pimps. Much less than PLs. That makes you the weirdo in strip clubs in general, society at large, amongst pimps, and on tuscl. Your move.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    And fwiw I troll you when it’s funny, and when you’re being an ass.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag again ignore me like your kids ignore you. Please Drew and you admit you're a troll. Go pay attention to your family instead of me
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Just for you, princess!
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LMFAO Iceydodo is clearly a troll whisperer before a junkie stripper whore one. She just loves to read their posts and reply to a troll rather than simply ignore them. All day, every day. Live on TUSCL. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Keep proving my point
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But can you imagine Rick grooming his daughters to be like the hookers he likes
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sick fuck
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    ^try harder, you’re repeating yourself.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    And suck my duck!!! Quack Quack
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Go troll elsewhere. But keep proving my point
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    ^nope!
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @founder you don't think this is enough
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LOL clearly Iceydodo loves trolling and engaging with trolls. All day, every day. Live on TUSCL. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Drew why not tell wld he's being a repetitive troll. Oh wait trolling is fine as long as its against me. And when I defend myself I'm bad. 25. You're welcome to block me and leave me alone. It's easier than trolling me then whining that I replied to you
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LMFAO Iceydodo, spoiler alert, you're being a repetitive troll. Many of your posts in this thread are a repeat. But you're a clueless dumbass that can't see it. Also keep engaging all these trolls. You can't just simply ignore it coz you like it. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Oh wait trolling is fine as long as its against me." Umm, you insulted three women close to other members, including at least one (Rick's daughter) who is underage.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @Tetradon This cosplay bitch pimp, knows nothing about my life he's just throwing shit out there which sum up his own unhappy existence, I'm 100% sure that he is a sick demented person, probably takes as much psychotropic medications as any one out there, he/she really sick and has episodes that are becoming more frequent, my guess is he's living in a halfway house someplace in Cali, and they don't know about his acting out just yet, but eventually they'll catch up to him and just like the sleepy time rapist he'll disappear from our screens, it can't happen soon enough for my taste.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @icey: “Drew why not tell wld he's being a repetitive troll. Oh wait trolling is fine as long as its against me.” You’ve 1/2 been paying attention. 1st half, zero marks. SLD is trolling you for being a turd. We’ve established that you’re not welcome, and that you refuse to go. This is why people harass and troll you. Simple. Make a note of it. 2nd half, full marks. You’re right! Trolling is fine as long as it’s against you. See the first half. You now have a score of 50%, which is an F, and should remind you of your time in high school. Repeat 9th grade again, icey!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Drew you're free to block md instead of egging the trolls on and joining in the trolling you feign to oppose. This goes double for 35 Tetradon they incessantly offend and berate the love of my life and attack me no matter what I say. This thread is nothing compared to what they do to me every fucking day.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    You state the obvious. Is that all you’ve got?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Exactly I state the obvious truth
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LMFAO Iceydodo still choosing to engage with trolls instead of putting them on ignore. Coz she loves it. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "what they do to me every fucking day." ^^^ Iceydodo it's because you love it. Otherwise you'd just ignore it. But you don't coz you get off on all this. Like a passive aggressive lil bitch. My niggette!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Saying I should just take all the harassment and that me reapknding to it is the problem is inane. You're the problem. Block me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Saying I should just take all the harassment and that me reapknding to it is the problem is inane. You're the problem. Block me." LMFAO I never said that dumbass. Work on your reading comprehension. Reread my posts a few times. Take. Your. Time. Besides, the inane thing is engaging with trolls and then complaining about it while also doing the same thing back. LMFAO you detest trolling and yet you do it yourself. That's inane, dumbass. And again, I don't block anyone. IMO it's useless since you can ignore a post in real life. And if I respond to any post it's because I'm having fun doing it. And I know you love it too. You could just block me but you can't because you like my posts. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Also you might want to look up the meaning of a strawman argument, my niggette.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Keep proving yourself to be the most retarded obsessive troll here. You make sjg look sane
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LMFAO Iceydodo still choosing to engage with trolls instead of putting them on ignore. Coz she loves it. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're here 24 7 troll. Go to sleep retard
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Put me on ignore and go spend time with your wife. You've been copying and pasting my posts out of context for a year now stalker
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LMFAO Iceydodo still choosing to engage with trolls instead of putting them on ignore. Coz she loves it. 🤭🤡😂😂😂 And dumbass I've been posting and spending time with my wife all night.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Autistictrollcumsinhispantsalot is saying it's okay to troll me but I'm the bad one for responding. 🤡 now watch him go autistic obsessive attacking me all day and pretend I'm the problem if I ever reply 😂😂😭😭😭😭🤡🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^LMFAO I never said that dumbass. Work on your reading comprehension. Reread my posts a few times. Take. Your. Time. Besides, the inane thing is engaging with trolls and then complaining about it while also doing the same thing back. LMFAO you detest trolling and yet you do it yourself. That's inane, dumbass. LMFAO Iceydodo still choosing to engage with trolls instead of putting them on ignore. Coz she loves it. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "SLD is trolling you for being a turd." ^^^@drew to be clear, I do it because I simply like trolling trolls. If you notice at the moment the only troll I choose to troll is Iceydodo. And it's just because she's the biggest dumbass of them all. And on TUSCL she stands on the shoulders of giants in that regard. She has huge logic gaps and it cracks me up to see it. If you've ever noticed, she refuses to be wrong on anything. She doesn't even see it because she's too narcissistic. And it's funny to set up and exploit. I get a kick out of it. So as long as she keeps trolling TUSCL, I'm probably going to keep trolling her back. 🤷
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    ^you and me both, brother.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^right now her current gap in logic is think that retaliating to a troll isn't trolling itself. If you notice she's doubling down on that argument, even though I've corrected her twice. Again she'll keep insisting she's right over a flaw in her logic. Again it's because she's a narcissist. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Drew all you're doing is enabling the trolls. Get back to your wife and shemale strippers
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^dumbass still doesn't see her own trolling. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    She sees it, this is all intentional, Iceefag lives by the old adage that misery loves company, and, doesn’t realize he/she is miserable alone, and always will be, not a single person here cares at all what happens to him.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag ignore me like your kids ignore you. Block me. You won't because you're a whiny bitch who is only here to troll then whine that your feelings got hurt. Stop your hate speech weirdo
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    I enable them bc you deserve it, shithead. Maybe you should join a different site. Is there one where people want “stripper ho whispering” advice?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You enable them coz you're fucked up like them.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "you're a whiny bitch who is only here to troll then whine that your feelings got hurt." ^^^LOL this is pure irony in the context of why this thread was created in the first place. 👍🏼👍🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee this thread was your best troll attempt? It backfired badly, you get enraged and triggered from each response. You’ve sent me nasty assmad dms all day
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Founder should consider banning this OP for this toxic post.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    2Icee should be banned for his toxic post targeting some of our family with disgusting serious abuse. Founder, please review 2Icee’s this post & many other posts and consider banning 2icee from this forum.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ It's not very often that I agree with this guy but I do agree when it comes to banning iceydougee!
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    ^ Thank you. It is really insane from 2Icee to verbally abuse fellow members of this forum and more over talking bad on their daughters, wife etc should not be allowed anymore. Having differences on a topic is fine, but why talk bad on family members %? What is the need? 2Icee should not be allowed to verbally abuse others like this. Sorry, we need to stop this craziness. Please support
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @champ, Founder didn't ban a member (SJG) who constantly threatened to kill anyone who disagreed with him, and talked about his desire to gang rape women and make them sex slaves. When I asked Founder to do so via PM, he cut off the whole discussion section for hours saying "this is what censorship looks like." This is small beer by comparison.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    ^ Yes. But this post by 2Icee is disgusting and intrusion to privacy of other members of this forum by pulling their wife, daughter etc in discussions. Why to take a chance? Let’s stop this kind of nonsense now. Let’s use this space for more informative discussions
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    ^tetra is right. Founder doesn’t ban people, this is for technical and ethical (his ethics, not mine) reasons. A member doxxed another member, contacted his wife and mother, screenshotted it, and uploaded it to the pictures section. This resulted in the pictures being taken down but no ban. The most effective way of handling bad behavior is to do one of: 1. Use the ignore button 2. Relentlessly troll the offender. Icey caught a lot of shit for this post and had dialed back his tone a little following this pressure. I think it’s probably exhausting to deal with a constant steam of 6 people hating on you, however mentally tough you are. The choice is yours based on your personal preferences and how much time you have on your hands.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Let’s use this space for more informative discussions" LOL, if you expect informative discussions, you must be pretty new to the discussion board. You get a few good ones and a lot of trash and trolling. Just accept it.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    ^Option 2 might work in this case. However trolling should be done without crossing boundary. Not worth it as well. So my best suggestion is no one should respond to any of the 2Icee’s posts, just ignore. Let him get tired and frustrated of talking to himself.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    He’s coming in his pants over this thread he love being the center of attention
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @champ, bans don't matter anyways. Icee was banned once, so was CJKunt, they came back fifteen seconds later under a new alias.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    @ tetradon, you are correct. With a different email address, he can create a new account with a new name 3Icee?. However, 2Icee did not respond here, so must be peeing on his pants.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    What was cj kent banned for? Also champy i think people have insulted icees family or parents, but i think the key is that started after icee had already insulted heir parents. Btw this thread is just a troll thread, icee has said insane things he could get arrested for, like telling people they should go out and destroy corporate headquarters, that trump voters right wingers, and landlords should be robbed an beaten and fired from their careers, etc
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    BTE, please don’t justify 2Icee’s verbal abuse on family members of this forum unless you are alias of 2Icee. This intrusion to their privacy. So, I ask people ignore 2Icees post.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "What was cj kent banned for?" Saying that Trump was a pedophile with Jeffrey Epstein. Which he just did again. But note how no one (except for those who take every piece of troll bait) engages him--because a normal conversation is impossible with someone who only posts the same three pseudointellectual quotes to everything.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    So, everyone here understands that Champ/BTE revived this thread after it lost steam solely to restart the drama and trolling, right? And they're doing this specifically to Icee because he's one of the few here who consistently replies to Champ/BTE.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    ^crazy. So, call.Ishmael is alias replica of 2Icee, wow you remembers everything of icee did. Objective here is to expose 2Icee’s indecent behavior to others in this forum. May be you are Alias of 2Icee who is peeing on pants to come on his own id.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^There was no need to revive this thread, which makes you a douchebag like Icee, just less entertaining.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Im very sorry champy
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Skibum609, it fine bro. We can close this one. BTE, it is ok. I just wanted 2Icee to put bold face here and say sorry for this nonsense post. If some of you don’t care, then who am I do do lonely battIe. I am DONE here.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Youre closing it out then champy?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    You are asking for a faggot cocksucker like Icee to be a man and I am saving you the effort. You want Icee to stop, get his address.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're welcome to apologize to me
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    This was exactly expected. The shit is here again.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Champy dont worry, you closed him down easy
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    I wanted Icee shit to be back here and become an idiot. Done. 👍
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Back on topic 20fags daughters have daddy issues from his drinking and failed marriages Skicucks wife is a swinger nurse in her 60s...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    And both 20fag and skicuck threaten me with bodily harm. So let's see if they really show up
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    How did you get away with pepper spraying someones balls and pulling their pants down?
  • 48-Cowboy
    a year ago
    I had to promise to take it easy on the poor skinum for a while. When I was ducking his mom she baked me some cookies and made me promise to leave the poor bastard alone
  • 48-Cowboy
    a year ago
    These millennials like skibum609 get so butt hurt and need their mommy's to protect them
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Rick's daughter has bad teeth so wtavhout for that bj. But he's grooming her to expect to marry a man like him
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    ^ Clearly I post too much on here. But that's a new low even for you. And I'm talking to the person who runs this account, who I think we all know. Shame on you.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Icee the pedophile speaks.....yet, his little bitch buddy Cowboy is an even worse piece of shit. Hey Cowbouy, you stupid redneck homo, I am a baby boomer. jesus, you are fucking stupid, boy.
  • Champphilly
    a year ago
    OP's thoughts are very bad, disturbing and unnecessary. Pleae ask founder to delete this post.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Icee are you sick with cancer yet? Big C gonna get you and all your family.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    As much as we all dislike you Iceefag, it pales in comparison to how much you hate yourself That’s a fact.
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    Rick im confused, what do you mean “talking to the person who runs this account” is someone else running icees account?
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    Champ the OP isnt any worse than stuff youve dmed people from the vicfl account
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Rick do you want your daughters to marry men like you? Will you explain to them its okay and they can still be loved even if he cheats on them with hookers. That it's no impediment to a happy marriage
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Skicuck and 20fag dm me when you're in vegas
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    ^ I know where you live. DM the police that I am threatening you, you fucking scumbag pedophile.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    I'm not going to DM you anything, I told you I'll be in Vegas on the 27 of January, tell me publicly where to meet you, you cowardly cocksucker, I know you'll never show up any way but for what it's worth post where you'll be, it wouldn't surprise me if some of your other fans show up. But I'm sure you won't show up. Oh yeah bring those legal papers with you, I'll shove them up your diseased twat.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Icee doesn't meet anyone in real life unless it's a filthy street walker to whom he gives all $245 dollars he has in his piggy bank. Yup, he overpaid, cuz he's a loosahh.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    20fag dm me to give me a time and place. Either I or a legal representative will meet you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Just show up at 200 Lewis Avenue #2 89101 at 2pm
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    You won't get DMs from me, any exchange you have with me will be public so you can't spin or lie about it. Since Las Vegas is your sewer you need to state the time and the place, make sure it's on the 27th.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    you're a joke I should meet you at the Clark County District Attorney's office, just like a pussy, we all knew what a POS you were.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    ===> "Rick do you want your daughters to marry men like you? Will you explain to them its okay and they can still be loved even if he cheats on them with hookers. That it's no impediment to a happy marriage' Shame on you girl. You don't know anything about the particulars of my domestic situation. You're just indulging your own feelings of emotional outrage, probably connected to your own life experiences, to justify crossing lines that should never be crossed. Children should never be sucked into these conversations. Get a grip on yourself. Again, shame on you. Some day, when you mature a bit more and perhaps gain a bit more life perspective, you'll realize how simplistically stupid you sound. Not only on this, but many other things you post on here about stripper and customer dynamics. In the meantime, at least try to compose yourself with some basic decency.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    @25: You do realize that this is not a guy posting, right? This is clearly a girl. It's obvious not only from the angry tonal quality of her posts when discussing hookers and Johns, but only a girl could fuck up a male pimp character so utterly bad. The problem is that she has emotional issues. People with mental health challenges are incapable of getting out of their own heads and putting themselves in the perspectives of others. So the best she can manage is horrible cosplay characters.
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    Remember in icees mind this is all justified cause people called the love of his life a crack ho and other naughty terms. I thought Icee was just a guy whos very butthurt about extras, seems to strongly hate people who give or receive extras, cause he wants to date strippers but doesnt want them to have to perform extras or compete with other girls who perform extras.
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    When did Rick say his daughters are hot? I dont remember seeing a post like that. Are you mixing him with Trump or making generalizations about all right wingers thinking their daughters are hot?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    20fag i said 200 Lewis Avenue #2 89101 at 2pm Rick. You're so butt hurt all you can do is call me a girl as if it were an insult. Do uou tell your daughters being a girl is bad??? do you want your daughters to marry men like you? Will you explain to them its okay and they can still be loved even if he cheats on them with hookers. That it's no impediment to a happy marriage
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ Even argues like a little bitch, not just bringing our children into this doesn't stop going, over the same shit, no matter, I said at the outset I would bitch slap that little cunt, not that I've ever hit a woman before, but that one deserves a beat down, like no one else. For this twat I might make an exception.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    If I were a woman I'd deserve a beat down? An 20fag keep it up
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    ===> "Rick. You're so butt hurt all you can do is call me a girl as if it were an insult. Do uou tell your daughters being a girl is bad???" No, I'm calling you a girl because you're actually a girl. Not just any girl either, but one filled with a great deal of resentment. Guess what honey - you're emotional anger does not justify abhorrent behavior like pulling children into adult discussions. Shame on you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    So I take it you don't want yoir daughters with a man like you in a marriage like yours
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    Your personal baggage and overall emotional anger do not justify abhorrent behavior like pulling children into adult discussions. Shame on you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Rick. You mean I shouldn't talk about the real life situation you force on your lids. That you cheat on their mom with hookers and pretend it's a happy marriage. Of course you don't wish them a marriage like yours nor men like you
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    Iceydodo is either a woman or a highly effeminate man. Bank on it.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    Icee, what do you think you know about my marriage or my kids? Your personal baggage and overall emotional anger do not justify abhorrent behavior like pulling children into adult discussions. Shame on you.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    You're an angry child and you're out of line. Shame on you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Rick you cheat kn your wife with hookers. Deprive your family of time and money. And you know damn well you don't want your daughters marrying someone like you
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Do you want your daughters to be like the girls you coerce to fuck you for money? If they're ever short on rent will you tell them to prostitute themselves to a married man with a family?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    How many times have you attacked my loved ones? Fuck all of you
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Which one of your loved ones have we attacked ?
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    Icee, what do you think you know about my marriage or my kids? Your personal baggage and overall emotional anger do not justify abhorrent behavior like pulling children into adult discussions. Shame on you.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    Time and again you pull my family into the discussion when you know nothing about my home situation. You're an angry child and you're out of line. Shame on you.
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    Icee your loml steals and robs, if you have proof someone is stealing and robbing you can insult them too then. Your loml just isnt on the same level as an average person
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    The saddest thing is that this entire thread (at 260 posts) is, for Icee, a massive victory lap. Because he's only here to get attention and pick fights. And he's certainly gotten plenty of both here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Rick you don't want your daughters with a mam who will cheat on them with hookers. You won't tell them to prostitute themselves if they can't pay rent.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Cim go troll elsewhere
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    @Ishmael the saddest thing is Iceydodo herself. She may think this thread is a victory but ultimately this thread and everything about it pales in comparison to her and her life IRL. She's currently on a downward spiral path of addiction. Right now we are getting her posts in between her binges. Or at least when she's somewhat lucid. Over time she's not going to care or be able to afford TUSCL as her addiction gets worse. But until then she'll continue to troll like she's done since she joined here.
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    LMAO Iceydodo is considering the coke junkie stripper whore who dumped her for a better "dick" and coke source as her "loved one". To her this is the same thing as a wife or kids. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    Icee, time and again you pull my family into the discussion when you know nothing about my home situation. You're an angry child and you're out of line. Your personal baggage and overall emotional anger do not justify abhorrent behavior like pulling children into adult discussions. Shame on you.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Icee will no longer be with us after February.
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    lulz
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Pretty funny for Icee to call someone else a "troll" on a thread where he insulted three guys' female family members. But you three are all getting played like fiddles. Icee admits he spends too much of his days alone in a pot haze and needs drama to pass the time.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Rick what home life? You cheat on your wife with hookers and don't want your daughters having a life like your wife's Tetradon. They're too stupid to know they're being played. Like at the stripper hoe club lulz. But I don't need drama and I'm not alone in a pot haze although at times I like my space
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Skicuck cease and desist from threatening me
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    Icee, time and again you pull my family into the discussion when you know nothing about my home situation. You're an angry child and you're out of line. Your personal baggage and overall emotional anger do not justify abhorrent behavior like pulling children into adult discussions. Shame on you.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Time for you to go icee and wow, it is going to hurt. Really, really hurt.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Rick you pull your family into it by bring a married man who coerces hookers to fuck you. Again will you tell your daughters they should hoe if they need a little money and that they can have a happy marriage with a man who cheats on them
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    Iceydodo couldn't even keep a desperate coke junkie stripper whore and she's judgemental of someone else's family life?!?! There is much irony here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Rick you pull yoir family into it. You pretend to be a family man while gloating about the desperate hookers you coerce to fuck you. Do you want your daughters to be like the women you Pay to fuck or for their husband's to be like you?
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    Coerce? If theyre hookers how/why do they need to be coerced? If you feel threatened by someone can you also ask them to meet up with you irl?
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    One thing I know is that I wouldn't want anyone I know to be a piece of shit loser like Icee. I cannot imagine a soul on earth not hating you. You are the poster boy for after birth abortion.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Skicuck has your wife ever had an abortion coz of a gangbang pregnancy?
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Rick. You bring your family into this by pretending to be a good family man while gloating about cheating on your wife. So do you want your daughters to hoe when low on cash? End up in marriages like yours? Are you grooming them for the lifestyle?
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Rick all you do js repeat that bs so as not to address your problems. You're the angry child who jeopardizes his family so you can feed your ego and immature impulses by cheating on your wife and mentally damaging your kids all so you can brag about hookers on here. You need to grow tf up and be a man.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Rick all you do js repeat that bs so as not to address your problems. You're the angry child who jeopardizes his family so you can feed your ego and immature impulses by cheating on your wife and mentally damaging your kids all so you can brag about hookers on here. You need to grow tf up and be a man. Stop doing abhorrent shit like pulling your kids into that situation
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Can I get a “yo mama wears combat boots”?
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I'm betting that this thread will take a full day to load at the 1,000 post mark.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Rick all you do js repeat that bs so as not to address your problems. You're the angry child who jeopardizes his family so you can feed your ego and immature impulses by cheating on your wife and mentally damaging your kids all so you can brag about hookers on here. You need to grow tf up and be a man. Stop doing abhorrent shit like pulling your kids into that situation Now repeat yourself again
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    You're not a man nor an adult. Acting on impulse to live a double life destroying your family
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Stop doing abhorrent shit like pulling your kids into that situation Now repeat yourself again
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    "Now repeat yourself again" Post 1 - Rick claims his daughters are hot. And I'm sure he grooms them to be like the non hooker he pays for sex Post 2 - But can you imagine Rick grooming his daughters to be like the hookers he likes Post 3 - Rick's daughter has bad teeth so wtavhout for that bj. But he's grooming her to expect to marry a man like him Post 4 - Rick do you want your daughters to marry men like you? Will you explain to them its okay and they can still be loved even if he cheats on them with hookers. That it's no impediment to a happy marriage Post 5 - do you want your daughters to marry men like you? Will you explain to them its okay and they can still be loved even if he cheats on them with hookers. That it's no impediment to a happy marriage Post 6 - So I take it you don't want yoir daughters with a man like you in a marriage like yours Post 7 - Rick. You mean I shouldn't talk about the real life situation you force on your lids. That you cheat on their mom with hookers and pretend it's a happy marriage. Of course you don't wish them a marriage like yours nor men like you Post 8 - Rick you cheat kn your wife with hookers. Deprive your family of time and money. And you know damn well you don't want your daughters marrying someone like you Post 9 - Do you want your daughters to be like the girls you coerce to fuck you for money? If they're ever short on rent will you tell them to prostitut Post 10 - Rick you pull yoir family into it. You pretend to be a family man while gloating about the desperate hookers you coerce to fuck you. Do you want your daughters to be like the women you Pay to fuck or for their husband's to be like you? ^^^clearly there's an autistic troll repeating herself in here. And this isn't even all of her repetitious posts 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    If there is a diminishing return from repeating the same dis in a flame war, we have reached bargain basement territory…. Where is the PASSION????
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Rick needs to stfu
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    ^^^projection from an unbeknownst dumbass troll
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Rick all you do js repeat that bs so as not to address your problems. You're the angry child who jeopardizes his family so you can feed your ego and immature impulses by cheating on your wife and mentally damaging your kids all so you can brag about hookers on here. You need to grow tf up and be a man. Stop doing abhorrent shit like pulling your kids into that situation Now repeat yourself again
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Imagine being Icee's parents. Look at what the two defects produced.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Now hurry repeat yourself the 100th time and have the lastbword. And pretend you're a great dad and husband while you coerce a desperate hooker to fuck you
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    Theres no such thing as “coercing a hooker for sex”. Do you coerce an uber driver to drive you? The real reason icee hates on extras and their providers and recipients is because he doesnt want the girls he dates to have to compete against extras girls. He hopes by yelling at people online he can hopefully reduce extras supply and demand
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    @Moneyman she doesn't like extras simply because as a (cosplay) pimp, she gets cut out of the action. Extras stripper whores can pocket all the cash without a pimp knowing. Also they can give a cut to the club. Either way, the pimp loses out. This is the only reason she's against extras.
  • Champphilly
    a year ago
    OTC happened as in the title of the post? No. why all this hate troll by OP? Such a waste of time. Evey this BS post costs time. lost time. what a waste of life.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion