tuscl

Racial tension in strip clubs

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 8:15 PM
This week if you missed it there was/is a big firestorm over a secret recording between Mexican American LA city council members. [view link] It was fucked up but I have to admit I did lol hard as fuck at some of the audio, especially talking the gay white male council member accessorizing the little black child oh man that is so California right there haha. But it did shine light on one issue, and you wouldn't know it but watching the media at all but that there can be some big time racial tension in parts of the country between blacks and hispanics. You just never really hear about it and it is something that pops up from time to time at least in strip clubs for me to bring back on topic. I do hear stuff whispered to me from time to time and I do appreciate the honesty. IME it usually is between different hispanic groups or between blacks and hispanics. Sometimes it's just the male customers of a certain group they don't like, sometimes it's the other female dancers of that group. I see that in certain clubs usually the bigger ones but then some clubs usually the smaller ones you go in it's everyone holding hands singing kumbaya under the rainbow. Have you ever noticed dancers or even customers and dancers not getting along, along racial lines in the strip club?

46 comments

• NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    What is the actual point of this thread? Are you black? Or Hispanic? Do you actually care about making racial tension better between these groups? Or are you just trying to create yet another tuscl post of racial discord where like-minded people can give their opinions and complaints about other groups of people?
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Triggered much?
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    @Nina I’m just very unwoke. I don’t have a problem talking about race, my crew here in NY I hang with is puerto ricans and black dudes, we get real with race all the time and make jokes about it. Whether we stick our heads in the sand on it doesn’t mean it’s not happening so lets talk about things here openly. At the end of the day most of us here are grown ass men we are not sophomores at Cal Berkeley. Let’s be real not phony save that shit for the workplace. If it’s happening we are allowed to talk about it. Btw how are we ever going to solve race relations if we can’t be honest about what really goes down or discuss it at all?
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Well I know one of the comments just took a dump on Berkeley, but IMO their look Otherness and Belonging Institute, which ranks all the towns/cities that have a population of 200k or more based on how racially segregated it is, seems to correlate well with how strip clubs are in an area too (that often reflects the local culture). Not 100% of course but often enough. Or at least that’s my opinion. [view link]
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Never seen it. In fact I've seen non-white dancers play up the fetish aspect of getting dances with them. Latinas calling me "Papi" or referring to themselves as "spicy." Asians saying they'd "love me long time." Black girls referring to parts of their body as "chocolate." In my review of Atlanta's Club Blaze, the offensive-tackle sized black bouncer said "normally we don't let white guys in here, but since you're with a big black brother, you can." My buddy and I just laughed. In the end, the only color that mattered was green. And white/Hispanic me had a damn good time getting $5 dances from some gorgeous black women. Don't see how LA City Council applies to strip clubs, anyways.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I just did a quick Google search and I see research studies on racial tensions between Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians going back as early as 2005 (Brookings). But I'm sure there's earlier materials. Regarding this recent story in LA, there are pretty in depth articles in the LA Times, Sacramento Times (I think), as well as WaPo, NY Times, and others that specifically tie into the racial component. So, is it that the media coverage and research doesn't exist, or that you don't get your news from places that spend much (or any) time on that body of research and news? I try to avoid drama in the club at all times. The tensions I've witnessed between dancers has usually been based in personality conflicts. If there was a racial component, it wasn't shared with me (which is fine).
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    This type of interracial tension occurs more at the political level than the personal level. Yesterday I got a haircut from an Asian barber, visited a Hispanic dentist and stopped at a grocery store where a black guy bagged my groceries. These types of relationships don't create problems. Politics, though, is a zero-sum game. Politicians don't have any money of their own, so they have to take money from one person and give it to another. People then form into special interest groups to get their share. These special interest groups can be based on race, class, profession, gender or numerous other categories. People stop seeing themselves as individuals and others as individuals they can form mutually beneficial relationships with and see themselves and others as members of groups. This type of thing you saw in Los Angeles is primarily people just fighting over who gets to use the government to exploit others and the anger and hostility involved in that coming out.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    @Ish well right now it is a big thing in the media that’s why I bring it up in the first place. But I think the fact that you had research even it points to what I’m spelling out. Would you have to even research for proof the media has said something about white/black race relations? Again not saying all or even most and in all honesty it might just be regional thing but in these areas such Los Angeles where many blacks were driven out by Mexican gangs. A lot of people don’t know that. New York Domincans and Haitians do not get along going back to the island and that beef continues there. I’ll talk to black domincans who don’t like blacks, what??? Chicago there is really super fierce race based political war, it’s how they draw districts there, it’s all race based I couldn't believe it when I heard that either, but that’s why those migrants do not stay in Chicago they are bussed to the suburbs. Also why they shot down that Chicago ID card for allowing illegal immigrants to vote. This city unquestionably blue, so it’s not blue vs red, it’s the races against each other. Miami? Maybe there most of all in America is the most hostile so much so Papi Chulo may be our only hope to mend the fences. I just don’t hear of it much in the news or tv, I can’t read or watch everything but everything is race now on tv you would you would hear something on that eventually. Now I actually am with this story but before not a peep, honestly. I read the my post daily because they don’t bullshit me on crime, they put that mugshot right the fuck up there without blocking out a crooks face, for that they get my viewership. But I read/listen to a bunch of other stuff, I really do but some stuff as you mentioned you need to pay monthly for.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    @doc I agree individually we all get along real good. Once we form those groups though that’s when the bullshit starts
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Muddy said "But I think the fact that you had research even it points to what I’m spelling out." No. It means that I know how to use Google. And, that I prefer to check my statements of fact *before* I post them.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I have not witnessed dancers treating other dancers poorly due to their race. I have seen dancers treat customers poorly due to their race.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Muddy is a poor white trash racist posting this to get a rise out of the other bigots.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    @Ish I just don't agree with the premise that it has not been under reported. A few articles from the last 15 years off a google from not big news sites isn't really saying much. I mean are we going to seriously say this stuff is talked about as much as the 24/7 white vs whoever from the MSM? The one actual news source people might actually read on the front page of google Los Angeles Times from 2007 said this animosity is the "worst kept secret" AKA even our bullshit paper can't keep this street violence from you. There are other groups beefing as well that I don't think most people have heard anything about but they aren't as juicy as white vs. black has always been. But for all those other groups in particular I don't see really affecting strip clubs so I won't get into it. All I'm saying is these things I bring up might have an effect on a strip club's dynamics. It is something worth noting.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Best way to stay out of problems, is don't look for differences, look for areas of agreement, we aren't going to solve any problems airing our dislikes, most of them are petty anyway.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    "Triggered much?" Haha you're falling asleep tonight with your dick in your hand so you can shut up.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Lots of voters feel that nobody should starve or freeze to death, and that working people deserve a basic level of comfort and security. How is that in any way a special interest of any race or gender or whatever? Why is it out of the question that people who live in luxury should have less (not no) luxury, for the benefit of the less fortunate?
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Who has their head so far under a rock, that they don't see how much racism there is in strip clubs against black strippers and customers? A bit more subtle with other non-whites, but it's there. It's even more blatant than what you see in society in general.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Don’t worry, Nina. I can just bring up again at some point Phoenix TUSCLers tend to be grumpasaurus rexes and mate27 will get triggered once again. 😁 Or maybe I’ll criticize the US’s agricultural practices again, since the one time I did that I triggered him pretty hard. Ooh and speaking of Phoenix. Dirty’s Topless Bar on Grand Ave: Last time I was there the dancer split was (I’m guessing) roughly 45% Hispanic, 45% black, and 10% white or Asian. It’s a really well-run club. Good environment and people got along. I asked a couple of dancers there how much do they tip out (since managers didn’t really give me a specific number but I wanted to be fair), and what they recommended to me that I tip out was on the higher end of the range that I was comfortable tipping…and sure enough I did that because that’s what they were doing. Black and Hispanic and white customers get along just fine. And the bar food they serve is good too. That club became my favorite in the metro area, which was a surprise because dancer sites have mostly ignored that club and I have no clue why. Consistent selling was easy there and stage tipping was decent. And no racial tension. 👍
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    “the bar food they serve is good too” No way that stuff is better than date nite with Rick at the OG.
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    "I can just bring up again at some point Phoenix TUSCLers tend to be grumpasaurus rexes and mate27 will get triggered once again." But we *are* G. rexes. It comes from living in a place where the sun actively tries to kill us nine months out of the year.
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    People of different groups don't like each other. This is human nature and in all likelihood biologically based. Its perfectly normal. Everyone naturally loves there tribe. That doesn't mean people don't get along at an individual level. They will still side with their tribe when push comes to shove, except maybe for whites who are shamed into self-hatred from early childhood on.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    The undeniable fact is that British/American oligarchs created the concept of race to divide and conquer the poor. It’s never been about left vs right or Democrats vs Republicans, or the North vs the South, etc etc etc. “More like 0.1% of regular ass humans (the oligarchs, the so called founding fathers, the politicians, the religious leaders, the puppet presidents, the rich and powerful, etc etc) tricking the rest of us into fighting among ourselves while they rob us blind.” ~ SanchoRG, Texas ~ Joined Aug, 2017 Last Seen Nov, 2021
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    So whenever black people are the subject its racism and not personal preference? Very progressive. It's like fat women are thick and if you don't like them, you are a racist. If a bigger woman hates short men, it's a preference. If you prefer black women to white, you're a fetishist and if you prefer white women to black, you're a racist. Pretty face, thin body, perky breasts, that's what I want, but none of that matters if they are some progressive, annoying, whiny, asshole......
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Nina really needs to get a life. She just lives to get triggered. As for the Muddy's question, language is the largest barrier between hispanics and blacks in the strip clubs around here. Lots of the chicas do not speak Engliish, and any black dancer who isn't actually Dominican or black Cuban will not speak Spanish. If a black dancer does speak Spanish, I will see her moving between groups throughout the evening. The last time I saw real tension between blacks and hispanics in the workplace was in New Orleans. Histrically, the unskilled labor and low-wage blue-collar jobs were performed by blacks. That's not racism, that's just provable fact. After Hurricane Katrina, many hispanics moved to the New Orleans area to work in construction and recovery. A large hispanic population grew in the city of Kenner, a suburb of New Orleans, which caused many of the migrants to stop and put down roots. Historically, the Mexican immigrants and their first generation will work 2-3 jobs seven days a week, to establish themselves financially and use chain migration to move more and more of their family over until that original migrant can enjoy an early retirement by their family as a reward for acting as the original anchor. The good ones will work hard to keep the job, as they undertand that pay increases are important. New Orleans workers are historically lazy, especially the blue collar and unskilled labor. Often they will work long enough to qualify for welfare and get themselves fired and watch daytime TV for a few months. This is a known fact. So, given the disaprity in work ethic, the language barrier, and cultural differences, black workers in New Orleans would work to block access to the workplace by the newly arrived hispanic workers. Black managers would not hire them, black supervisors would mistreat them, black coworkers would harass them, black customers would abuse them. This stifled the growth of the hispanic community as many simply moved on to areas of the South where they would be better received and not discriminated against.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    “So whenever black people are the subject its racism and not personal preference” Skibum - read what Pink Sugar Doll wrote in my thread “The Woman of the Walking Dead”. Last comment recently “Mishone and Sasha are left out?? That’s kinda racist?? They are both super main characters…” —- She flat out accuses me of being racist because I didn’t name two black women. How politically correct, woke are we becoming that’s it’s now racist to personal preferences? Fuck that shit
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    ay motorhead, i just googled mishone and sasha walking dead and looked at the image results. yeah i would of left them off your list too. you didn't leave off yumiko. if you psd would have labeled you kkk white supremacist all day and everyday.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I don't think this is such a big issue in strip clubs. Groups of Blacks and Latinas coexist in a number of urban themed clubs and I can't remember seeing or even reading anything about them commonly feuding along racial lines. If anything, IME they tend to be much more focused on soaking us Crackers/Gringos of every potential dollar than in debating each other.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I haven’t noticed racial tensions flare up in any strip clubs. Maybe I don’t hear the comments, as the music is usually loud and I get distracted by sexy dancers in little clothing? I would also avoid making racially offensive comments in a strip club. That seems like a very bad idea.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    You have to be careful about everything you say in a strip club, if you want to have a good time and not get kicked out. We all know dancers with bad breath, bad BO, pubic hairs sticking out of their bikinis, cottage cheese that looks like 10 pounds of sausage in a 5 pound sack. They are not honest with us, and we cannot be honest with them. But you cannot tell them that, you just have to say not now or "you're not my type". To be honest, it takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there sexually like dancers do. Everyone except the narcissist is self conscious in some way about their body. For that reason, I do not want to tell a dancer they are too fat, too short, too flat-chested, or have bad breath. Nor am I obligated to positively reinforce their body image. It's my time and money, and I am not going to give it away to some ass-breathed fatty. But race? No, all races have equal access to desirable body types, and all pussy is pink on the inside.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    "Nina really needs to get a life. She just lives to get triggered." No, you need to get a life. Labeling me as "triggered" actually makes you look confused about what the word even means. Literally, nothing you do or say affects my life in any capacity.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "You have to be careful about everything you say in a strip club, if you want to have a good time and not get kicked out." Funny, but the strip club is where I personally feel <strong>least</strong> inhibited. For example, I was on a Teams call yesterday with a woman who was hot as fuck, but if I told her that the shit would would have flown. But with a stripper? No problem. I also have zero problem with telling a stripper any number of other things that I would never share in almost any other setting. The strip club may be her workplace, but is is MY playground. Now that doesn't mean it's OK to be unnecessarily cruel. Most girls will get the message simply by not being tipped or with a "no but thank you." But if, for example, a fat ass girl decided to give me shit for not tipping her, I'd have no qualms about telling her that I don't pay girls who look like tanker trucks. As far as the race thing, it's been 10+ years since any girl has had the audacity to tell me that I was racist just because I didn't like her and others like her. I remember responding with something like "Look honey, I like what I like and that's it." I don't feel remotely obligated to defend/explain my preferences to anyone.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    “As far as the race thing, it's been 10+ years since any girl has had the audacity to tell me that I was racist just because I didn't like her” Black girls have never accused me of being racist. They just say “you look like a cop” The only girl that ever accused me of being racist was Asian. She was a Cambodian-looking dancer at the Mons Venus during their heyday back in the 90’s when just about every dancer was a drop dead gorgeous blonde, tanned 10. It wasn’t because she was Asian - it because she was a “2” in a 7-up club.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    See? She got triggered again, LOL.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    this is the main reason I love strip clubs. Gives me an opportunity to taste the beauty of girls from around the world.
  • sideshow_bob
    2 years ago
    Hispanics in LA are violently racist against blacks. It's not on the news for reasons, but it's real, at least in the working class neighborhoods. Latino gangs came out and defended their neighborhoods during the BLM riots. As for my choice of dancers, I'm paying a lot of money for this service. I don't owe any dancer charity.
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    when i read titles like this and responses I can only think some people must be scared to spend money because of a potential recession and are spending thier time and money on McDonalds Value meals and Fox News.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    “Latino gangs came out and defended their neighborhoods during the BLM riots” Latinos that fled Marxist regimes and came to the US recognize BLM for what it truly is
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    The premise of the initial post is for the most part silly. The poster is asking ate there racial fights in the dressing room between Hispanic and black strippers? My guess is generally probably not. They are there to con money out of male customers. So no this is actuslly kind of stupid. Does that mean
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    we are "all one." No. It means people don't care about this on a daily basis. The thread raises an interesting question about groups relations but in a silly pretext.
  • tin man
    2 years ago
    The only racial tension ive experienced was in my pants at Ballpark(pun intended). The only issue ive experienced was in regular clubs that play latin music. In my experience the men who identify as white hispanic have issues with seeing a black guy hooking up with a hot latina woman.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    I don't have any first hand knowledge about behind the scenes racial tension in the clubs. However, I have seen a few clubs that gradually went from mixed to predominately or all black (or all Cuban) and couldn't help but wonder if the original dancers were driven out, it was a management decision, or if it was just an organic thing.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    For now (until Cheetolini opens the death camps in his second term) the under thirties are less white than average. Strippers tend to be people who aren't staked by well-off parents, also a group less white than average. White strippers aren't being "driven out", there are just fewer than what you'd expect based on overall US demographics.
  • sideshow_bob
    2 years ago
    Whites are only about 8% of the world population, and the majority are old. That's going to effect the mix everywhere going forward.
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    I've seen rabbis who only like dark meat at clubs. GTFOH with racial tension. Its buffoonery to keep the less educated busy while the rich make money
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^Take your rabbi comment and shove it up your ass you lowlife scumbag.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    When racial tension is present in clubs its a reflection of racial tension in society in general. Keep in mind that Muddy is a broke bigot who blames his shortcomings on social justice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion