tuscl

Normal SC uniform??

Sunday, September 4, 2022 9:10 PM
Just a question for SC regulars…. What do you normally wear to get the best mileage from your visits? Dress pants, sweat pants, shorts, or whatever you happen to have on at the time? Do you have a regular “uniform”?

30 comments

• rockie
    2 years ago
    Soft texture golfing attire.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Normal attire depends on what city and also day or night. I do most of my clubbing in Florida during the day. Everyone wears shorts in Florida during the day. I'll find the softest, loosest fitting shorts I have. With silk boxers underneath .
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Men's bikini underpants with a hole cut out for my dick, and no shirt. What kind of question is this? Go fuck yourself, asshole.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I thought “The System” answered this years ago** ** on sale right now on Amazon for the low, low price of $6.99
  • Armymanjones1
    2 years ago
    If this was answered years ago then it was before my time and I was curious. Misterorange why is the question so offensive to you??
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The system is trying to be an alpha trick lulz And How many profiles does cacaplop have?
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Damn, why hasn't anyone asked this question before?
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    You gonna let doc evil shank you like that and walk away? C'mon new guy, don't just bleed out...
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Normal clothes. I get all the mileage I need wearing just regular clothes.
  • TallmanFL
    2 years ago
    Khakis/slacks and a polo or dress shirt. Sometimes golf shorts and a golf shirt (more likely if it's summer, and therefore hotter than Satan's armpit here in FL). Nothing too flashy for my neck of the woods, but nicer-looking than most of the other PL's in the SC.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    [view link] Uniform? I like to dress like a cub scout, it brings out the mothering/nurturing instincts of the strippers.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    I usually just use the search feature on TUSCL to find any of the dozens of discussions about this topic. I close my eyes and randomly scroll for a few seconds and whatever attire is listed in the first comment at the top of page is what I wear. This has led me to wear anything from a white three piece suit to a Scottish Kilt. There have also been some odd nights ranging from wearing nothing but liquid lapdance to a terrible night wearing heavy denim jeans and a belt buckle so large even a native Texan would say it was too big.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    Black silk pajama bottoms, velvet smoking jacket, no shirt, and a captain's hat. You know, standard strip club attire.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    I answered this already but I’m going to give you the same exact dance in any clothes besides a few items: -Silky shorts/athletic pants/pajama pants/anything with no underwear. You are getting the shittiest dance of your life. -Rigid denim jeans, like the super dark Levi’s. Might as well wear 60 grit sandpaper pants. -Wool suit pants. It’s like giving a dance to a pumice stone. And not clothing related but being stinky is my other one. Otherwise every girl is going to give you the same dance she would if you are wearing your work clothes or an MC Hammer costume. 👍
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Oh— Or if you’re dirty. Guys come from construction sites sometimes and I ruined a brand new bikini that way one time. Never again.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    Top hat, cape, cane and white gloves.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I wear my Disneyland shirt.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    A benjy taped to my forehead.
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    Button-down shirt and soft jeans with a canvas belt not unlike what I was issued in the Air Force. Used to wear boxer briefs until my ATF went exploring one night and I wisecracked that next time I came in I'd be commando. She grinned and said "Love it. Makes my job that much easier." I called her bluff. She wasn't bluffing.
  • Dan3635
    2 years ago
    Dark navy or black golf slacks. Typically the no-iron wrinkle free kind. Buy them at Target or Ross. They are thin. I won’t buy them if they have a large zipper. Match pants with a dark colored shirt. Long sleeves in the fall or winter; short sleeves in the spring or summer. I prefer dark dress shoes and dark socks. I want my legs to disappear in the club lighting. I agree with the statement about being clean. Even if you have been working outside, you can clean up with a washcloth, deodorant, and cologne. I’ve done this in a gas station or hotel bathroom. Hotel bathrooms are the real pro tip. Brush your teeth also. You WILL get better service if you smell clean. You don’t have to drown in the cologne. Just don’t have body odor.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    Waxed cotton hunting pants. Wool shirt. Shit kickers. That’s in the summer, which we get for a few weeks here each year. Otherwise parka, lined carhartt pants and mukluks.
  • BGSD3100
    2 years ago
    Clean shirt, new shoes, silk suit, black tie, gold watch, diamond ring, cufflinks, stick pin, top coat, top hat, black shades, white gloves
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    @Dan: I would caution against black slacks anywhere that nude laps are allowed. I once wore black slacks to a lunchtime nooner at Cheetah, Hallandale FL, then had to meet colleagues for dinner later that evening with quite visible, dried snail tracks all over my pants.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Strip clubs have the better front room set up, but AMP's have a better back room set up. The customer is supposed to get naked. They give you hooks to hang your clothes. As you get friendly with your girl, you can undress her. Either like that, or once you initiate DFKing, she'll quickly take off her own cloths. SJG Chicago School of Rock - Houses of the Holy [view link]
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    @BGSD lookin' sharp, lookin' for love.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Saran wrap.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I kinda feel bad that doc evil left Armymanjones1 for dead after 3 posts lol...
  • sideshow_bob
    2 years ago
    I wear a skirt and womens underwear so the dancers can reach under without getting busted. The silk panties feel great when they grind.
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    Three piece suit with an Armani tie and a gold Rolex watch. Never understood it but strippers tend to swarm me with VIP proposals.
  • pistola
    2 years ago
    Wear whatever dafuq you want. Underwear or no, eyeliner or no. So long as you spendin' that dough, you be gettin that ho.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion