tuscl

TUSCL in the Club - Do You Out Yourself?

Sunday, September 4, 2022 6:41 PM
A now for a Very Special TUSCL Topic: So you're at the club with a fellow TUSCLer, but it's a low key meetup. Your wingman breaks out his phone with his back toward you and starts reading. A somewhat subtle but still recognizable banner jumps up at the top (thanks Founder) and yes, it's TUSCL. The dancer sitting with you starts to shoulder surf... What do you do?

35 comments

• Mate27
    2 years ago
    Bring up your favorite topic to discuss on this website. It will lead into other topics.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    That depends on how well I know the dancer. I have had several instances where a dancer asked me how I knew another customer. So far just saying from the internet was enough to satisfy them. My back up plan is to cite USAsexguide. Quite a few dancers that I know well ITC and OTC know who Shadowcat is. Some read TUSCL but don't post. A couple have posted including my ATF gridget.
  • azdd
    2 years ago
    As a general matter, I never bring up TUSCL with dancers, although I have mentioned that sometimes guys exchange info online about clubs and dancers. I’ve been surprised that dancers don’t generally inquire further about where these online discussions occur. A more delicate balance is spending time with another TUSCLer in a club where you both know the same group of dancers. I have a great contact from this site, and we have at times sat together in a club and talked for hours while watching the parade, but at other times in the same club, we are strangers because we don’t want our favorite dancers to know we are sharing info and comparing notes. I think that in most circumstances it is better to keep TUSCL out of the conversation.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    I think the answer to this is always no. Even if she’s cool with it, I just don’t see the upside but there’s lots of downside, either with her or the dancers, bartenders or other club staff she might tell. I did have what I hope was a near miss this week when a conversation with a dancer led to me pulling out my phone and when I opened my browser it opened to tuscl. Oops. I quickly tiled to another site but she may have seen it. If she did she didn’t say anything but, rookie mistake.
  • rockie
    2 years ago
    I've never admitted ITC having any knowledge of TUSCL! I have had a conversation with a fellow TUSCLER outside a local club one day. We had been messaging for about 3 years at that point and we were parked next to each other on a particular day.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Around here I don’t think many of the girls know about TUSCL, the only conversations I’ve ever had about us is with fellow TUSCLers I’m not sure many of the girls even know about stripper web either.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Na I don't want them to see it if I don't know them yet
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I've mentioned the existence of TUSCL to strippers a few times and they seem uninterested. They listen to guys in their strip club offer their opinions about strip clubs all the time and don't want to hear more of it. I have found that strippers seem highly interested in the subject of which strip clubs they can make the most money in. They know they can get that information better from other strippers than customers. They would usually ask ones they know rather than go out looking for something to read on the internet. Most people don't like reading. Customers who read TUSCL and strippers who read Stripperweb are probably a small percentage of their respective groups.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I'll wait for her to say "OMG, you're Tetradon!? Really!? I'm such a big fan of yours I'll knock $100 off the price of a BBBJ!"
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    So I'm at the club the other night, and this dancer who literally would not leave my side was talking about everything under the sun. In my head it sounds like bwa bwuh...bwah wah wah like the Charlie Brown grownups until she says "I like reading club reviews to decide where to go work". So I bring myself back from my happy place to look over and see her focusing on something but trying to play it off, then casually glance over to see TUSCL on somebody's phone. Bright as hell in a dark ass club lol. More on this later...
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    OK, in the circumstances stated in the OP, I would just turn my shoulder. But this does bring up a memory from several years ago when I was in Wackos, JAX, close to closing time. A girl startled hustling me. We chatted for a bit. I divulged that I had been to lots of clubs and traveled a lot for business. She said she was a travel dancer, said I should check out TUSCL.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    I talk about it with customers all the time!
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Never met anyone on here irl. I tell dancers to use the reviews as a resource when they're looking for a new club for whatever reason.
  • SerenitySinn
    2 years ago
    I’ve Only Had Like 2 or So On Here Say Hi And Introduced Themselves?? The Other Few Just Wrote Reviews Sayin They Saw Me🤷🏻‍♀️
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    How I handled it was to call over to the other guy. After I got his attention I asked him a question and brought him into the conversation. He turned toward us and lowered his phone so the screen was no longer visible. Problem solved. Temporarily. More on that later. Point is if the dancer recognized TUSCL, then me noticing enough to do an obvious BOLO maybe tips her that I know what it is. And if I'm on the site, what's my screen name? If I'm doing a planned meetup with a dancer from TUSCL, then I'm already carrying that baggage. In that case if a TUSCL dancer tells multiple other dancers on the floor I'm "a guy from that site", which happened not that long ago, then so be it. Under the best of circumstances I've got to assume I'm marked. If I'm just out on a normal run, being known as wallanon complicates things. One of the only real advantages we ever have as customers is being underestimated.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    for club visits i’ve been thinking about having a T-shirt printed with the word tuscl spelled backwards. or maybe upside down. I just cannot decide. should should it be like black and white or black and charcoal gray or maybe red and pink or Day-Glo orange with fluorescent green?
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    maybe we should just wear a name tag. One of those sticky ones that says ‘HELLO my name is… ‘ I have a hard enough time trying to remember names and maybe the name tag might help me. (my brain cells are evaporating.)
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I think you should go for pink and day-glo orange.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Cmon guys. Purple band and then blue underneath.
  • JC2003
    2 years ago
    I don't mention TUSCL specifically, but I've told a few dancers I learned about their club "from the Internet."
  • aham5
    2 years ago
    The first rule of tuscl is .... you don't talk about tuscl.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    ^ what's the second rule?
  • aham5
    2 years ago
    [view link] It's a play on the Fight Club movie line.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    A plague of locusts, cats and dogs living together, the seventh son of a seventh son rises, and I agree with McNulty. Always no. I don't even open the webpage unless Im scouting a new city and that club is a bust. There is just no upside and too many possible undesirable consequences.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    @Aham I know - I was being facetious
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Wall, you promised more details and are dripping them out… Gamma, you eventually had to be right about something.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I'm all about the overpromise and underdeliver now, McNulty. Gotta change with the times lol
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Not on purpose, but I think I've been outed. As much as I enjoyed my meetup with a few Tusclers a few months back, it had the unfortunate effect of confirming what some suspected but weren't positive about. I have always tried to keep the two separate, for a variety of reasons, but c'est la vie.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Deny deny deny. Go incognito, leave the white suit at home and stop drinking that pisswater you like and order a real whiskey so you won’t be marked.
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    I told my faves about my review of Sugar44. One of them texted me last night to tell me someone called the club asking if the muscular dancer with the killer abs (namely, her) was working. She assumed they were going off my review even though I didn't describe her *quite* like that, and thought the whole thing was hi-larious.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    At least you know someone read it. I'm pretty picky about who I mention in a review. And I try to be aware of who else is on shift. There's a dancer I met today who I'd like to highlight in a review, but no one else on shift had a similar look so describing her is basically the same as naming her.
  • Jdo11
    a year ago
    Lmao, obvs no. Is it cheaper to spend a few years in jail with no income, or to lose a few $ during the course of doing your own research whilst using anecdotal reports from a certain site?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I never open TUSCL in the club. I've been asked about this site and sites like this by dancers. I always play dumb (I'm a natural...).
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    Jdo why do you mention jail?
  • Package
    a year ago
    Deny deny deny I had a dancer give me a bbbj and she made me promise not to put it out there online . No problem . I just played dumb not knowing what she was talking about
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion