tuscl

How you like being asked for a lap dance

Sunday, August 7, 2022 4:33 PM
We have gone over ways customers ask girls for a dance but right now we are putting you in straight jacket, what about when the stripper asks you? Is there a way about it that could give her an edge for you, or something she does that would turn you off? Me when I’m in the club, I like to picture myself club as a fair maiden in Antebellum times, bonnet, fan, big dress all that good shit. The stripper will come up to me and extend her hand and ask “May I have this dance” I’ll respond often times while blushing “Yes you may, yes you may” and we’ll go off and dance the night away. (I’ll often get lost in a trance and be in the hole fucking thousands $$$ but that’s besides the point) Anyway what are some ways you guys liked to be asked for a lap dance? And maybe some not? [view link]

23 comments

• Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    How do I like it or what works on me? I’d like the girl to be clever, seductive and act like she’s hitting on me. Laugh at my dumb jokes, tell me she likes *something* about me. Drink with me and then suggest a room so that she can have fun with me because she wants to. What works on me? Grab my dick. A combination of the two is good also. I’m easy and unapologetically comfortable with that.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    For the most part I'm with @JimmyMcNulty. However she doesn't have to laugh at my dumb jokes because I'm not making dumb jokes nor does she have to say she likes "something" about me. That sounds a bit desperate for approval.
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    English is good 👍
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Jimmy is spot on here for me as well.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Dang, I’m desperate? Oh well, I’ve learned to work with the hand I’ve been dealt. An I get a hug?
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Can
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Soften me up, a little physical contact and feminine wiles first. I don't need an hour of foreplay, just make me feel like something other than a wallet with a dick.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Like Gsteph said English is prefered
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I really don't care how they approach me. If I want a girl I approach her and my only criteria for getting a dance from her is if she looks good to me. Her approach doesn't make me get a dance.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I don't want them to sit down at my table uninvited. I would want them to ask if I want company or, better yet, let me approach them. I've noticed recently when I have a desire to go to a strip club I can often go there and leave without buying lap dances. I think the desire to go now is mostly coming from the belief that I might be missing something if I don't go. There might be a really friendly and attractive dancer there. All I need to do is go and, if no one is there like that, I can then leave.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    I once had a dancer grab me by the nuts hard and ask me if I was a Republican. She said answer right and I get anything I want for a discount in the VIP. It was election day. I told her if I could meet her tonight outside the club I'd be anything she wanted me to be politically speaking. She just said "wrong answer" and left. For the record that is NOT how I prefer to be approached lol
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Stripper handshake works pretty well on me.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Another stupid troll question. This topic is closed.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    i like to be asked with them straddling me and talking dirty in my ear. otherwise i tell them 'it's not up to me' and motion to my cock.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    maybe if i see that ‘special look’...
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I am not a fan of the drive by type where it’s the “Wanna dance?” and then on to the guy next to me and it’s the same question. I appreciate a dancer coming by after being on stage - saying hi - and chatting a bit. Then one of us will move to discuss dances and what’s available in the back.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Said this before but in Vegas one time an Asian dancer 9-10 level looked my brother in the eye and said "I have eyelashes, eyebrows and hair on my head, but other than that I don't have a single hair. You're welcome to confirm this.
  • rockie
    2 years ago
    I don't particularly care about the approach, if I am intrigued by the dancer!
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Skibum I wish I was your brother lol. I once had a dancer chat with me for five min or so and she said, "I'm broke and I swallow". That usually doesn't work but I found the honesty refreshing. And yes she swallowed
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    Had a stripper come by give me the stripper/jersey handshake and said “I want you in me”. Too bad she was too old for me and I had my eye on someone else
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    For the most-part it comes down to her looks or more precisely if she’s my type – I don’t like dancers inviting themselves to my table and even-less-so to-my-lap but if she’s my type then I usually don’t mind – but as others have mentioned, I rather she ask if I’d like a dance or company. As I often post, I’m a variety guy and there to get dances from as many girls as I can and find desirable – thus I don’t mind the wanna-dance and actually prefer it since that is what I’m there for – having a convo with a girl for a while usually helps with the dances but it’s not a requirement for me – if I’m hard-up though I usually prefer we get to the dances ASAP vs a 15-minute getting-to-know-each-other thing. I *do* like when they come up and grab my dick. If she’s my type and I’m ready for dances; there isn’t much of a wrong approach – I guess some things that would turn-me-off even if she’s my type is approaching me with a cigarette and/or a blunt although it’s not necessarily a deal-breaker – also if she approaches me like she’s god’s-gift-to-man; i.e. w/ some major GPS; then good chance she won’t be getting dances from me. I guess the most direct intro I’ve had was an ebony at a mixed-dive about 6 or 7 years ago that just came up to me and right away just said “would you like to have the best blowjob of your life” – she was a voluptuous-ebony so she was my type so I took her up on it – I thought it was just SS on her part but the BBBJ was very-good; not the best I ever had but def worth-remembering.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Very Smart question. Genius bro.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    FRMOS + the handshake is probably the best way. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion