tuscl

Club Reset Night

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Friday, July 22, 2022 2:44 PM
There are a couple of girls in one local club who have gotten used to me paying them for a bit of banter and up to this point I've been fine with that. They are both gorgeous and engaging in different ways. For reasons I won't elaborate on, neither is a great OTC target, in part because each has shown some deeply rooted emotional issues relating to sex, which I learned over time in the course of many alcohol infused conversions. But that's OK - not every girl I enjoy seeing in a club has to be a prime OTC candidate. But last night it became clear that I needed to start resetting some expectations. I didn't go out with this intention, but a couple of things pushed me over. First was that I am almost positive that one of these girls was blabbing to another about me and it seemed to cause some amusement. Ouch. I won't go into the specifics about how I got this impression, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't imagining things - I'm not prone to dreaming up this stuff. Even worse though, the other actually cock blocked me by asking a fresh face I was talking to if she could help her with something in the back. When they emerged from the back, the new girl went in a different direction and the cock blocking (now former) favorite came to my seat and tried to start the usual chat. Unbelievable. I never thought I'd say this about myself, but I suspect I've become a bit of an ATM for these two girls - a convenient source of a little side cash when better opportunities weren't presenting themselves. I don't think it is helping that I haven't been spreading things around as much as I used to. I got a little too comfortable in this one place for too long. It's also not helping that this crew hasn't seemed to turnover much recently. The moment I had this epiphany, I decided that I had to reset things. I didn't spend a nickel on any girl that night except for some modest stage tips for a couple of girls who very much deserved it. I continued to be friendly to the two girls in question, but after not receiving drink offers or stage tips from me, one of the two got the hint pretty quick. The other was slower on the uptake, but after getting nothing from me for a while, she eventually got the message too and moved on. On the plus side I returned home with much more cash in my pocket than I thought I'd have, but I don't especially enjoy a night out that I have to burn on stripper expectation maintenance. At least there was still booze and boobs to enjoy. It's pretty clear that I'm going to need to spread it out a bit more again and start going back to re-focusing my spending on those girls who show better potential.

51 comments

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I hear you my own way of combatting this, is kinda simple, I don't go to the same club more than once every 8-10 days, don't know if that's workable in your neck of the woods, but it does have the added benefit of not developing a strip club wife, as I like to call the girls that think just because you came in your wallet belongs to them.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ARE YOU HEARING THIS NICESPICE? This means no more free Olive Garden trips.
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    rick my brother, you did the right thing. My rickvice to you is to complete the cycle. What you need to do is convince the fresh face to do OTC, then shit text the other girl with the details. Hell, the council members could all converge on your neck of the woods and have a glorious rickbang of the fresh face. I assume she is a hot female hairless ape that meets your impeccable criteria. The vulture, the shark, and I are ready for a road trip. ROAR!!!
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    it was the right move. better late than never. unless they're new, it's established that i only hit the stage for hotties i want to chill with.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    @rickdugan I think you and I pursue the same strategy. So as one who drops cash in the front room and eschews the VIP as part of an OTC strategy, you often overspend on bad prospects. But I think throwing good money after bad is part of the risk with that strategy because conversation is often more important than getting your rocks off in the VIP. I like your reset and I've done it myself. A lot. In my experiences it can occasion result in a reluctant OTC candidate changing her mind as the girls talk about your change in behavior. But I'm your case these two are not candidates. So I often drop no more than ten or twenty and a drink on them every other trip and have nice convo. The dancers talk about us. A LOT. So I just keep up niceties on the cheap while growing my bank to spend on the real targets. This is particular useful with dancers you are pursuing a long term strategy to get OTC and they are on the fence. You are no longer an ATM. But you've shown you have cash to spend. But you are now in control and it's their move to up the ante or not. Your sin, and mine, that you've described is an occupational hazard I'm just trying to figure out how to get semen stains out of my polyester Leisure Suit Larry suit....
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Good cal, Rick. It happens. The best play is to quickly cut off and reset expectations. You can still pay for value and go on with your business but only you can judge whether you’re being taken advantage of. There’s a club here in Baltimore where the girls have to sell a certain number of drinks per shift or they get taxed by the club. Dancer drinks are $15 plus tip, even if it’s ginger ale (though the bartender won’t let the customer know). Anyway, on a particular slow day I sat and had a good conversation with a girl I wasn’t interested in and bought her a drink. It was worth it to me. After that initial meeting, she started coming over every time I was in the club to get her $19 drink (with tip). I waited longer than I should’ve but after I’d grown tired of the hustle declined the bartender’s offer to buy the lady a drink. She never sat with me uninvited again. I’ll occasionally chat with her and get her a drink, but it’s not assumed I’ll do it.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Sometimes easy to get into the habit of spending too much just because we're having a good time, isn't it? One of my former favorites (now out of the business and happily married) was one of my favorites, not only because she was just a delight to be around, but because she was the exact opposite of a cock-blocker. Despite being absolutely anti-extra for herself, she had no problem at all keeping me abreast of who would and wouldn't fuck, who the drug users were, and being a "reference" for the girls who were in doubt about me. I miss her.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    George great post. Finding THAT type of woman in the club can make your life so much easier
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Strip club interactions have to be fluid and adjusted to on the fly based on circumstances. If someone believes it’s a linear equation they’ll always be disappointed, but over time a veteran knows the ebb and flow that time brings on these girls. You know better to break off access to your wallet and start looking f toward other sources(dancers). The positives are you may find another prospect in the meantime the prior dancers will adjust their service. If they don’t adjust then it was time to move on anyway. Some girls will fuck anybody for money. Just ask Shadowcat.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    This is what you gotta jump around house of pain style. Too much time at one club weird shit starts to develop
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ oh so that’s why you travel across the entire country to hit clubs!
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Pretty much. I like to drive thousands of miles to avoid an awkward conversation or two. That’s just how I roll.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It just sounds like they think something is off about you and they don't think putting up with you is worth what you're spending.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    It’s easier said than done but I try to keep in mind that neither the dancers nor I owe the other a damn thing, unless I’ve made arrangements with them to the contrary.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Yeah; this is kinda inevitable – both custies and dancers can get territorial in the club – sometimes a dancer innocently assumes you wanna spend on her every time you see her since you’ve done it in the past; and other times it’s a dancer just trying to milk a regular as long as possible. This situation can be exasperated if business in the club is down or there isn't enough to go around. At the end of the day as a custy one needs to set boundaries else the dancers/club will often do it for you - although this can at times be uncomfortable especially when a dancer has treated you well in the past but you just wanna spend on other dancers.
  • TheElmerFudd
    2 years ago
    why not just tell them you've moved on instead of burning a night out in order for them to get the hint?
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    agreed. cool thing about clubbing, we can dump them and buy them back at will. guests worried about hurting their 'feelings' are too emotionally invested.
  • booty_lover92
    2 years ago
    Exactly Daily if I don’t spend on her some other newbie or PL will. Assuming she’s decent looking.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    so much good shit here!
  • Lockjaw
    2 years ago
    Don't pay for conversation. You hurt every guy that goes to a strip club when you do this. You are just reinforcing the idea to these women all men are easy marks that will pay for conversation. When some desperate guy pays a sugar baby 800 bucks for a platonic date, word spreads and then all sugar babies think they should get at least 800 for a platonic relationship.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    ^ @Dugan is a very-experienced SCer and has been at it for 2 or more decades; he knows what he’s doing and why he does what he does. At the end of the day it’s up to each PL how he spends his $$$ as long as he knows the deal/game – one thing is to pay for conversation b/c you don’t know any better and are clueless; but w.r.t. @Dugan/experienced-SCers, there is usually a-method-to-their-madness.
  • Lockjaw
    2 years ago
    ^And I been at it over 4 decades. What is your point? He admits in his own post the dancers identified him as an easy mark and he needed to stop.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Lockjaw you sound as broke as Muddy. Clamoring for cheap hookers
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "Don't pay for conversation. You hurt every guy that goes to a strip club when you do this. You are just reinforcing the idea to these women all men are easy marks that will pay for conversation." Oh goodie. Another dipshit who believes that if he can just band everyone on an Internet board together and tell them how to spend their own money, then he can really influence strip club supply and demand. Brilliant. Hey Lock, a few things to consider: First, I'll spend my money how I damned well please. Second, I'll spend my money how I damned well please. Third, I don't tip for conversation, I tip girls who entertain me. Fourth, I became an "easy mark" not because of how I chose to tip them, but because I let it play out far too long with each of them. I club in predominantly non-extras clubs in which I don't generally buy LDs, so I need to have some way to pay the girls. I'm generous with the ones I like on stage and, if they are fun to be with, barside as well. For me the added bonus is extended time to get to know many of them, which has led to countless OTC adventures that I may not otherwise have had. As Papi graciously said, I know what I'm doing. My version of Strip Club Hell is going into a club, spending $200+ dollars having a girl do scripted moves on me where maybe, just maybe, I get a woody, and then having her disappear seconds after it's over looking for her next target because that's how she's been conditioned to behave after making the sale. I'm not remotely excited by sitting in some faux leather chair getting tits and ass put in front of me in some choreographed fashion. I'm just not wired like that. If I can't have the full monty then I'd much rather just enjoy her charm and beauty barside.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So you just want gfes
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    I couldn't agree more with Rick. Lockjaw my attitude is a little different. I think you guys paying for ITC hurt my chances for OTC. Of course I'm exaggerating spend your money how you want. But you get my point This game has room for many players at the card table and we all play our hands differently
  • Lockjaw
    2 years ago
    You write a message board post about getting clowned by dancers and it was all your own fault. What kind of response do you expect? Lay off the Jack and coke rocks.
  • Lockjaw
    2 years ago
    On the next episode of Rick Dugan: The System...Our hero Rick will post his experiences wiring money to women he talks to on Seeking Arrangement only to be confused when they block him and never sleep with him.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Lock, you attached way more gravity to this situation than it warranted. Sure a couple of girls got a few extra 20s for longer than they probably should have, but that matters to me about as much as a pimple on my ass. At the end of the day it's all part of the game. I still had a hot girl bent over the bed of my notel room the other night and others will inevitably follow. You may prefer the low hanging high volume fruit, but some of us maintain higher standards and are willing to sprinkle around a little more money in the discovery process.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    "where maybe, just maybe, I get a woody, and then having her disappear seconds after" i don't head to the ld/vip area without wood. gotta fluff me to pull that trigger.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @Lockjaw: "Don't pay for conversation. You hurt every guy that goes to a strip club when you do this." "And I been at it over 4 decades. What is your point?" Whats <em>your</em> point? There are quite a few people here who've been clubbing for over four decades, and a few more who've been doing it quite a bit longer. As rick said, I'll spend my money any damned way I want, and franklym if it makes someone like <em>you</em> have to pay more to get what you want, so much the better. Bonus.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Heaving I don't need an alt account to call you retarded or to call Rick sjg volume 2.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ Icee, for a guy whose best known here for trying to wife up a crack whore and then almost killing himself when the crack whore dumped him, you're awful critical of others. 😂
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I think Rick has touched a woman before unlike SJG. Rick goes to clubs SJG goes to the library, not sure I see ANY similarities other than they both post on TUSCL.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Rick has a system like sjg. Believes he's special for getting hookers. Cheats on his wife with hookers. And Rick that was gaca not me.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^You have a system of being a shiny little rat bitch. Fuck you asshole Icee. Whiny little faggot.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    @Icee: This wasn't you? 😉 [view link] Crack, coke, whatever. Clearly she was a junkie jonesing for a fix.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    There you go being insensitive again Rick, it’s referred to as an individual with a “chemical dependency,” not a “junkie.” It’s really irrelevant anyway because in reality the only thing Icee is getting any woman addicted to is pepper spray which they probably buy in bulk to spray at him anytime he comes around.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ He was trying to limit her to coke, but from everything he posted, her tastes went well beyond that. Yet Icee has convinced himself that she wasn't doing whatever was necessary to score when she was at the club out from under his control. I bet the club was junkie heaven to her - drug dealers hanging around waiting to serve and plenty of guys willing to fund her habit in exchange for her...services. 😉
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Girls don't have sex for drugs at the club. Just buy some coke then sell a few bumps to offset the cost.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ Right Icee. She wasn't selling ass to support her drug habits before she left you. Only just as soon as she hooked up with the other guy. 😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nah I don't think so. I had her location and I get told everything at that club. The worst thing was her panning a Louie bag for drug money. That was fucked up. She's getting help. She got out of rehab and is away from everyone. She's at the family farm in Mexico and we still talk.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    You're one naïve dipshit, lol. At some point she got desperate enough to give it up for those drugs. But keep telling yourself what you need to. 😉
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ And let's not forget stupid in trying to wife up a crack ho <strong>while</strong> convincing yourself that she never gave into various temptations to earn easy drug money while in a club full of drugs. OK. Now I understand why you feel empowered to criticize others - you have built yourself a Grade A mental cocoon, lol. 😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^also let's not forget that she willfully chose to dump Iceydodo for a bonafide broke ass weed dealer. That speaks volumes. 🤭🤡😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm not naive. I know everything that happened. And I know the woman she's becoming now. I'm not discussing details here anymore. You're the one fooling yourself into thinking you have a normal family life. Loving a double life
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ No Icee, I know exactly what I am, good and bad. I've just learned to accept all of it a long time ago. It's you who is confused and all twisted up. Anyway, the next time that trolling urge hits you, maybe just keep in mind that rocks fly in more than one direction. 😏
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^LMFAO and you fooled yourself while she led a double life on you. Per the thread rickdugan linked, this is what you said... "But then came the lies. She started fucking other guys for coke. And she ended up with a broke ass bum wannabe pimp junkie." ^^^LMFAO and you bought an engagement ring for her while also staging a faux suicide attempt after she dumped you. 🤭🤡
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    From @2Icee's original post in the thread y'all link to, this was the post, regarding the wannabee pimp junkie, that I want to see in episode 1 of the Netflix series on this whole affair, "The pain got to be too much for me when I saw them together. I confronted his bitch ass. He tried boxing. I fought dirty af and pepper sprayed him and beat his ass. Pulled his pants down and pepper sprayed his dick and balls. Lmfao"
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    MY life is boring. I've only purchased one engagement ring. I can see it on her hand now.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Jimmy, Icee actually posted that? Wtf?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion