tuscl

Best pants / fabric for comfort for both the customer and the stripper

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Monday, June 27, 2022 1:46 AM
I understand that denim jeans are exactly the most comforting to the skin for the ladies yeah sometimes wearing suit pants is not my first choice when going to the strip club. Removing experience on a timing on what type of pants or fabric works best that may be comfortable for both the stripper and the customer? I'm all about making sure everyone's comfortable at the end of the day to the best of my abilities. It will probably be hard for me to find the perfect pair anyways considering my long dancer's legs but I'm willing to try (or make my own).

33 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    By my count this is thread number 841 on what pants to wear at a strip club. I suppose the other 840 threads didn't have the info you wanted? Joking. Oh well you will definitely get plenty of advice/opinions.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    There should be a way to tag the old threads to make them more searchable. If I can find the suggestion thread I'll put that there lol.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    How many of those threads can be applicable to today?
  • azdd
    2 years ago
    Black polyblend cargo shorts from Costco work best for me. The fabric is smooth for LDs, and when worn commando provide tremendous friction sensation from grinding, and easy access for HJs. I almost never Have LDK moments anymore ITC, but if it happens, the black fabric hides the evidence well during the walk of shame. Happy shopping!
  • Garfield84
    2 years ago
    I like golf pants from dicks sporting goods. They Can straight stick shifting in those
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Estafador said "How many of those threads can be applicable to today?" You'll find out moments after you do a search for them.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    For like the fortieth time... Haggar Cool 18's, inexpensive, comfy, launder fine in the machine and the chicks dig them.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I prefer to do the no pants dance.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Prettty sure most clubs won't let you in that way Shai.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I wear a kilt
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    A kilt would definitely be the way to go. Also, I like Papi’s strategy of wearing pajama pants.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'Prettty sure most clubs won't let you in that way Shai.' He waits to take his pants off after he enters.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ sometimes I come in without them. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t Lol
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    @[view link].Ishmael. I did. After the second page, I gave up. Lots of bad choices or ones that don't apply in my area.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    whoops, should have also mentioned I'm 6'5". @Longball300 I looked into haggers, unfortunately they don't go past lenght 34" it seams. Super bummer. And NY doesn't allow shorts in any club.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Does this really need to be this complicated? Go shopping for pants in your size that are allowed in your club of choice. Smoother fabric is better than coarser fabric (for both of you). Thinner fabric is better than thicker fabric (mostly for you). That's pretty much it.
  • 8TM
    2 years ago
    You gotta be careful with recommendations, companies are always replacing their materials/suppliers with cheaper alternatives and and tacking on the same branding. This has happened to me with Lees and Haggars. I’ve never worn shorts into a strip club.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    2 years ago
    @CMI: I mostly agree with you. One more line to add. “Darker fabric is better than lighter fabric (mostly for you).”
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    These are the absolute best in my experience: [view link]
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Of all the things I've put thought into with respect to strip clubbing, what pants to wear has to rank at or near the bottom. I've never once chosen apparel specifically for the purpose of strip clubbing, even on occasions when I've left my home with the intent to visit a strip club and then return back home. I wear what I want to wear to be comfortable. Sometimes its Khaki shorts or pants. Sometimes its dress pants. Sometimes its board shorts or their hybrid fishing shorts cousins. Sometimes its [ghasp] jeans. Color can go either way too. I've worn dark and wound up with snail trails or obvious glitter, or light and wound up with bronzer or fake tanning shit on them. Of all the various types of pants I've worn, I've noticed next to no correlation with my satisfaction nor that of the dancers.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @Dolfan as an LDKer, pants make a huge difference. It boils down to what Ishmael said - the softer and thinner the material between my boner and her rubbing body, the better it feels. Also my experience is that strippers want soft material and also, more importantly, dryness. They don't wanna feel any wetness. WHATSOEVER. They always like my aforementioned pants and often point this out during introductions.
  • shanny72
    2 years ago
    [view link] PGA tour shorts or pants. Lightweight, soft, quick drying and cheap. Look good on everyone. Shorts have plenty of legroom for activities Walmart has a knock off version as well, but not as soft, for about 1/2 price. I call them throw aways just in case of a little mess
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    These. I haven’t yet run across a dancer who’s down to give me a dance in these but I’ll let you know how it goes when I do. Just gotta find that unicorn… [view link]
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    Isn't the common answer to this question rain weather golf pants?
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    There's also fireman's pants with suspenders (can probably get away with this on Halloween).
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    @CMI I dunno man. Part of the experience is making sure the female can fake the funk as least as possible. make it easy for her to do her job so she can more willing to do it. Also I'm a tall MFer so I can't just go to the store and buy any old pair of chinos or whatever.
  • DeclineToState
    2 years ago
    @OP: You mention chinos, so I assume you're trending away from the shorts and golf pants options. In your chino category, check out AG brand cotton pants, they're expensive but you'll find them on sale on Nordstrom Rack website and other internet retailers. Super comfortable, kinda business casual, and the dancers will thank you.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    These guys with the balls to walk into a club with gym shorts. I still haven’t done it, but perfect world id like to. I just don’t feel like having to change after I get rejected at the door
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Muddy - Just know your clubs. 99.9% of the time I have gone with shorts and commando. I have only been refused admittance once in all my years and that was for wearing sweat pants on a cold winter night at Thee Whiskey Tavern in Columbia SC. Glad I did. [view link]
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    I’ve gone to the Playhouse (Burlington Hand Factory) a couple times in basketball/workout shorts after being persuaded to by one of the dancers. I felt like a loser but lots of other PLs there wear them. It does facilitate the efficient service there. Feels real pervy walking in and out of the club like that.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    I dont know where any of these shorts allowing clubs are. But I probably get turned off by the excessive hairy legs walking around. Cant do that in NYS.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    [view link] The ones I talked about in my thread. I'd seriously recommend them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion