tuscl

Has anyone figured out DesertScrub yet?

Sunday, June 5, 2022 12:26 AM
He comments "club ad" just about every time but every once in a while he stops his trolling for a brief moment. Is there a method to the madness that anyone has figured out? Is it reviews of clubs he likes where the trolling stops?

37 comments

• DickyDoo2
    2 years ago
    He is just a little man who needs attention.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A lot of what he says is true. He's more in tune with stripper hoes than most on here. And he has a lot of members figured out and isn't afraid of calling them out.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Is there a method to the madness that anyone has figured out?" Severe, untreated schizophrenic delusions.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Has anyone NOT figured out that Icey and Elitis are the same person ?
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Hi Elitis. If you've got an issue with desertscrub or something he put on one of your 3 reviews, why not take it up with him and leave the rest of us out if it? You got about 16 comments in, they looked interesting, and then this. Contrary to the trends on the messier threads, the way to fit in around here isn't to pick random fights with other board members.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "Has anyone NOT figured out that Icey and Elitis are the same person ?" I get that we have this intriguing passtime on the boards of trying to guess who's what alter ego, but I'd rather just deal with each user by what gets posted. Whatever brainpower I have I'd rather save for more important things like getting dancers to, um, see what happens when I think too much?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm not elitis. And I support desert scrub. I don't always agree with his politics but I agree with most of what he says on here.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    At his age he has rare lucid moments where he seems like a reasonable person for brief periods of time. However, most of his elderly years are spent in a state of dementia where he has flashbacks to having been deceived by an advertisement for one of his local clubs. The flashbacks are seemingly triggered by any positive review of any club and send him into fits of uncontrollable rage. When this happens it is best to just ignore him like everyone else does. Eventually the nursing staff will get him back to his room where he will shove the business end of a power washer up his ass and fall asleep.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    He knows more about stripper hoes and current trends than most guys on here
  • Elitis
    2 years ago
    @Wallanon, I've got no issue with him lol. I see his comments on reviews from time to time, all saying "club ad of the day", noticed a good 20% of the time he comments anything other than that, and got curious what his deal was. Speaking of issues, what are yours with my "3 reviews"?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Desert scum should fuck off and die already, as should his supporters.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Is this guy same as SC Pandit? Another stranger
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Just keep moving nothing to see here, just another wreck.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    CLUB AD dag nab it !
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Op you say you have no issues with him but took the time to make this thread about him.
  • BitCoinHodler
    2 years ago
    You guys are obsessed with scrubbie
  • axe77
    2 years ago
    NO desert scrub has not figured it out yet. No one could takes his comments seriously Here's a few comments from yesterday he sounds like he's in junior high school trying to sound big. He has 100s of similar childish posts why support that? skibum wants to fuck my mother who died of cancer 15 years ago.. i sent him a DM of the graveyard address so he can skull fuck her corpse WHAT A GREAT MAN THIS PERSON IS.... yet he has not fucked his own wife in 10 years cause he cant find his cock on his fat ass body you should want to be a better person, you low-life cum sucking, ball gargling retard she died young of cancer that was genetic to her father..... you should want to be a better person, you low-life cum sucking, ball gargling retard can you right here and right now.. pledge to never touch your neighbors cock ever again?
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    CLUB AD!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    The person enjoying this thread more than anyone is desertscrub.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Scrub just has an itch to rub people the ring way. No harm in that. In my f2f life I’d simply walk away if it bothered me too much.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Desert scrubs comments about skibitch are true and well deserved.
  • Jb1212
    2 years ago
    He’s on the ignore list, which is the best option.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    Scrub is a gentleman and a scholar. He called out my club ad review, which made me a better person.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    A better question would be "why would anyone waste their time trying to figure out desertscrub?"
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'Has anyone figured out DesertScrub yet?' Nothing to figure out, it's simple, dipshitscrub is an internet punk who talks tough online because he knows nobody can kick ass his through a phone or computer screen like they would in real life, but his real passion is his obsession of being on the receiving end of 2 wall glory holes at the truck stops along interstate 10 so he can take it down his throat and up his ass simultaneously.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The osu you just described yourself
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Go fuck yourself dougster because you've proven with the fact that you're here nearly 24 hours a day nobody else is fucking you except when you're taking it up the ass while posting you whiney little bitch boi!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT WHINEY FAGGOT ICEYDOUGSTER ***
  • Quad city kid
    2 years ago
    He suckered me into a reaction as a new member first couple posts. Irked he called me shill when my posts were objective. That is his objective in part though, get you going, but now he has grown on me a bit. His shill add is a staple here and I enjoy being part of the inside joke I guess. However, I think he is slipping a bit as I recently saw him actually endorse a review as non shill when I am certain it was a shill.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I think he must work for the tourism board of some city. We just have to detect which clubs he doesn't dunk on reviews for, and see what city they're in.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    If 'scrub hasn't called out your review as a "CLUB AD OR SHILL REVIEW" you obviously haven't submitted it yet...
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I see the little child molester ICEE is still whining.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Scrub is… funny, obsessed with anal sex and gay anal sex in particular, articulate, scatological, creative in insults, prone to Tourette’s-like tuscl outbursts, and a fairly dedicated PL. He has a paranoid streak: he sees conspiracies where other do not. He’s actually pretty entertaining once you get past the fact that tuscl is unwelcoming to new users and that scrub is at the tip of that spear whooping about pushing your stool in. Like everyone on an anonymous strip club board: he’s harmless.
  • elmer
    2 years ago
    I believe Desertscrub thinks he's actually doing us a service by calling out and insulting a first time reviewer or anyone who actually wrote too many positives about a club So my question is has his - club ad, 100% fake review, don't go there BS comments ever influenced your decision to Not to visit a club?
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Dessert-Who? Must be on my ignored list.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    I want to thank Scrub for his forbearance in not using the Power Wand 9000 on me.
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    He is simply a Russian ambassador in training. Almost ready to graduate from TUSCL U with a degree in insultology
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion