Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OTC Dancers in Philly

Champphilly

Perfect Gentleman

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Any experience of hot dancers from Philly clubs coming to your home or hotel for a OTC or FS? What would be allowance? Which club is east to pick up dancers? Advise appreciated

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Boy, you really changed your tune for no discernible reason...

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Also, Champphilly, as often as you like to change your profile name, anyone can still see your posting history.

Profile picture for Champphilly
Champphilly
•

Still the Champphilly. Any advise appreciated

Profile picture for SalaoLikeSantiago
SalaoLikeSantiago
•

Hey Champ, I know that you're not really interested, but "my friend" tells me that, if you've got game, really good OTC experiences are possible from at least 3 of the clubs you've reviewed. Hope you're having a great holiday weekend.

Profile picture for Champphilly
Champphilly
•

I was not into OTC though I frequented Philly clubs. Now I feel I should find a dancer who could meet outside the club. Any success stories?

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Champphilly said "Still the Champphilly."

Sure ... until the next time you change it for your own strange trolling purposes.

Profile picture for Champphilly
Champphilly
•

ThatXraGyy85, I am doing great to spend enough. If you can not provide valuable info, get your rotten stick of here.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

THREAD CLOSED

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ only Subraman can close a thread, you don’t have that authority buddy.

Profile picture for Champphilly
Champphilly
•

Useless fellows talking about closing. Can not contribute, get your std stick out of here

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

What a surprise. Champphilly changed his profile name again.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

This thread is also closed

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement