tuscl

Times you acted like a jerk in a strip club

Sometimes your not on your best behavior, it does happen.

Recently I was at a strip club. And us customers were all drinking, three sheets to the wind, getting rowdy, Tim Allen grunting. We all went up on stage and started can-caning for a few songs and refused to get off. And yup you guessed it, once again, banned for eternity from the club.

What are some examples you have of acting like a dick in a strip club setting?

https://youtu.be/8H7_1vwHXDc?t=17

29 comments

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    A long time ago I went up to a girl on stage at Fantasies and poked her in the tit. Got slapped. Deserved it.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    I was a bit overserved and succumbed to my temptation to smack a dancer in the ass. Luckily, I just got an angry glare rather than a smack back.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I've never really acted bad in a club lulz
  • FLAP3000
    2 years ago
    I snubbed a bitch once early in my clubbing days. I was mad b/c the first time I met her @ the club she had given me her number but when I texted she never responded. So the next time I saw her at the club I ignored her. Of course, I acted like nothing was wrong when I she came over and sat down. I didn’t get dances from her that night, and she finally texted me back after I left….
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    One time an angry looking stripper was walking by my table while I was sitting there and said, "this isn't a free show". I then replied that I paid to get in. A little later I did a table dance with another stripper and then gave her a couple dollars. The angry looking stripper walked by again and said "congratulations, you spent a dollar". Then the angry looking stripper did a table dance with the guy at the table next to me. As she was walking off, I said "congratulations, you made a dollar". She then looked even angrier and said, "listen you, I make a thousand dollars a night here". I then laughed at her and said, "sure you do". She then punched me in the face.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Strip Clubs can provoke emotions.

SJG

Intro to Kabbalah Part I - The Tree of Life & Hebrew Letters
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqKUZ4by…
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    In my early days, I said something mean to a stripper that caused her to leave the lap dance area we were in and go back to her dressing room. She came back flanked with 2 other girls and asked me to leave. As I was leaving, she threw a plastic cup at the back of my head.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    So like u mean every time u go to the club? Cuz no offense muddy ur exactly the type of customer I would smaxk the shit out of real hard
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Never in a loud or flamboyant way but yes, from time to time a random dancer probably thinks that I'm a jerk. But it's almost always in response to bad behavior. Sometimes though it might also be to manage some issue.

For example, if I can smell a girl's perfume from 10 feet away I'll try to stop her before she can finish her approach and get her skunk juice on me. I can't go home smelling like that.

I will also get a lot firmer if a girl can't take the not-so-subtle hints that I don't like her. Again not loud, but just quiet and direct. In some places if you don't control your own space others will control it for you.

But just being a jerk for the fun of it? No. I don't take pleasure in hurting the feelings of naked girls half my age. If I'm doing it there is always a reason for it.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    There was a dancer yesterday I'd talked with for about an hour before she went on stage, then started to get dances with her when the girl I actually wanted freed up from VIP. I struggled through two dances with the chick who now needed to go, then took enough time to get her number and social media before I walked straight to the stage to snag the catch of the day...

It was a little bit of bad form, but I was at the start of my club run and not the end. Plus this dancer had a beautiful rack but a shocking, shocking case of BO. Not sure if she'd have stunk like that before her stage set or not, but wow bob wow. Then on top of that she somehow didn't know how to manage her weight, so I was needing to shift myself as she danced so she wouldn't crush my nuts. But with a little deodorant she was still bangable so I tried to stick with it just long enough to keep the door open for another time.

• rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Mike if you got a dance you could smack the ass there

Docsavage that is an insane story. Did you get her arrested? Did the club do anything like fire her? Give you money back. I hope that situation was resolved properly.

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    @blah na just fuckin around. But it does sound like something I could get caught up in.

And yea for above hey can’t be Mr. Nice guy all the time. That’s too expensive. Shifting gears ain’t always smooth.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    10 years ago in a Michigan club, a local well known bad guys close to club management walked in. The dancer who just finished the stage dance came directly and pleaded take half hour VIP, so she can escape from thug’s. After 30 mins dance was done, she gave my 100 dollar tip back to pay for another 30 mins vip. Something weird, but nice.
  • gothamyte
    2 years ago
    the moment that stand out in my mind:

i slapped this dancer square on the ass as she walked by. she turned around and glared like she was going to kill me on the spot. i wasn't expecting that reaction and she wasn't expecting me or anyone to slap her booty like that at that moment. i'm still surprised nothing happened. the look on her eyes were daggers.

she was an iconic dancer at that club. ever see the 50 cent rap video for wanksta? that chick with the booty. i heard a rumor that the dancer was her in the video. but i don't think so. i always wondered what became of her.

dancer whose booty i slapped at the club--booty was incredible. i'm not the type to just slap a booty all willy-nilly. i don't think. i remember that was just a knee-jerk reaction when she walked by.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    When I pissed in da huge toylet at da Bandaids in Phoenix.next thing I Kno is I am outside and da bouncer is beating me and yelling at me not to piss on da stage
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    One thing actually jumps out at me just from the other night now that I think about it. An obviously green around the gills new girl, albeit a very hot one, came over and introduced herself as "Faith." I joked back, "Well, at least you didn't call yourself "Chastity"" with a smile. She gave me a blank look at that point and said "Huh?" - not the brightest bulb on the chandelier for sure.

I didn't invite her to sit and otherwise held her off because she stank of stripper perfume - yet another sign that she was new to dancing - so eventually she strolled off. I'm sure she walked away thinking that I was somehow making fun of her name and just overall a jerk.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I've gotten a lot of compliments on my strip club etiquette. I don't see any reason to be a jerk in a club.

If you're gonna bitch and complain about girls "not meeting your standards" don't go to the club
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    The closest I can ever remember would be a VIP dance a few years ago where the dancer waited until two-thirds of the way through the dance before then bringing up the subject of extras in a manner that made it clear was designed to try to get me to extend the VIP an extra 15 minutes. I immediately mentally checked out of the dance and responded by going completely limp with my hands on the bench, completely non-interactive. She got the hint and at the end had the nerve to tell me that I was an asshole. Always fun when someone projects themselves. Oh well, c'est la vie. Needless the say, that's the last dance she ever got from me.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    crosscheck, if that's the worst thing you've ever done in a club you're not even trying!
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I worm gun range ear plugs to protest the excessively loud music. The girls loved it.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Been thrown out of lots of clubs... because it was closing time.

I've never done anything to get the girls or staff upset with me, but once I made another dude cry at the bar. Some drunk asshole sat next to me and made it his mission to be my friend. Kept making comments about the girls and trying to get me to agree, and on top of that all the girls hated him because he refused to tip. I tolerated him for about 5 minutes, completely ignored him for 5 more, then I looked him straight in the eye and said if he didn't shut up I would punch him in the fucking face.

Dude must have had some serious emotional issues because he literally began crying. Then he starts apologizing and when I ignored him he calls the bartender and says he's buying me a drink, which I put a stop to immediately. So now he's going on and on about why I wouldn't accept a drink from him. I wasn't about to change my seat, so I said if he doesn't move away from me I'll kick his ass. Bouncer comes over to see what's up and it only took him 10 seconds to determine this guy was clearly fucked up in the head. He got thrown out and I enjoyed the rest of my night.
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    Wallanon- that’s why I said it was the closest. For whatever reason I’m much less of an asshole in a strip club than normal. I guess naked women put me in a better mood than normal…
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    What was that line in GotG? I maybe an asshole, but I'm not 100% a dick. Sometimes I'm working towards a goal, sometimes I'm just having fun. The lowest-level is when I'm direct in turning down dancers. I don't tip for time. It's like professional sales. You make your pitch, and no sale means no payday. However I try not to waste either of our time.

Like the fat, nasty chick from a long time ago, who backed into me and tried to put my arms around her. I pushed her off and actually said "oh no, no, no!" Not trying to be a jerk, but not the remotest chance I was going to give her the time of day.

Another time, a chubby Cuban with poor English sat on the arm of the easy chair I was in. She's trying to play a back and forth game with me where I translate that she'll let me eat her out, and she'll suck my dick, and tried to close the VIP sale. Like I said, she was chubby - not ugly, but not a babe. I go to strip clubs to see hot, sexy babes naked. She spent like almost 10 minutes on this silly game. I played along out of boredom and curiosity to see where this was going. After she said "we go?", I just said shook my head and said "nah." The surprise and fury on her face was actually pretty hilarious.

There is one time where I was a real jackass. I could not get the attention of this one dancer I really wanted. Another dancer sat with me and talked me into VIP. While she went off to line up the VIP, the dancer I had been lusting for sat down across from me and said that if I didn't get a dance from her, she would cry. I told her I did want a dance from her, but I already committed to the other dancer and it was almost closing time. She told me not to worry, that she would handle it, and led me off. The first dancer caught up to me in line at the VIP and asked to talk to me. She told me I was wrong, and so on. I told her I know, she was right, but I'm going VIP with this girl. The fact is that I was lukewarm on her, but this girl was just what I liked. Karma caught up with me. The second girl had promised me a happy ending, but too many cameras at Rick's made that impossible. It was not even a decent dance experience.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I've been to clubs with other guys who acted like dicks. 100% of the time it leads to a short night and less fun.

So, I don't act like a dick.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Not in an overt way, but I don’t like to make small talk with some random dancer who sits next to me at the bar. My attitude is smile, tip her, and the look at the dancer on stage, the game on TV, whatever. They don’t need to know my name, where I’m from or what I’m “up to today”.

Some still don’t get it and continue with the small talk. I feel sorry for them but you can’t feed a stray or they’ll keep coming back.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    To the best of my recollection, I've not been a jerk unless someone was a jerk to me first. I'm probably not remembering correctly though, the human mind has an incredible ability to "forget" the times we are hurtful to others.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Who’s a jerk, depends on your vantage point.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Yeras ago I was sitting at a table in a local club with a buddy.
    This beautiful black girl dressed in street clothes sat with us and introduced herself saying she was going to dance for the first time ever and asked if we would come up and tip her when she went on stage.
    I said sure we would.

A little later she gets on stage in daisy dukes. Most of the stage tippers placed tips in her waistband or pockets. She sat on the stage and spread her legs in front of us. One of her gf's was sitting next to me and threaded a tip between her barely there skimpy shorts and her crotch area and upon seeing that I did the same thing and by the look that I received from the dancer she obviously didn't appreciate it. Oh well, c'est la vie.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'years' ago that is
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion