Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Day drinking

TheOne&Only
TheOne&OnlyVIP354443

Last man standing.

1 yr ago · 1 min read

You ever have one of those Sunday drunks where you're like " Damn, I haven't been this day drunk in a while... "

All right, I'm going to go fuck this sexy bitch for free, because we voted for Trump and don't need to pay for play. Damn I live a great life( and you have no idea how hard it was to minimize typos here...)

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Having one of those Sundays right now.

Profile picture for jaybud999
jaybud999
•

"All right, I'm going to go fuck this sexy bitch for free, because we voted for Trump and don't need to pay for play."

Do tell?! What's his name?

Yeah fucker, I hope you still have me muted.

Profile picture for hotgirlsplz
hotgirlsplz
•

Ended up on a windshield and lost my IDs and credit card and laptop so fuck that shit for now HAHA.

High school type of day drinking days are over for this dumbass here (me).

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

If I am on vacation (almost never happens), I'm day drinking. It's a blast to be out on the lake or on the river during the summer with an American-made cooler full of ice cold Sincweisers. Sundays are usually my day to sober up and get ready for work, unless Monday is Labor Day or Memorial Day.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

Ive never seen a post of 25s bragging about the amount he drinks…

Profile picture for rawhide2
rawhide2
•

if you were fucking her for free, you would not be here typing it out.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Oh, heck gam. I'd be drunk too if I had voted for DT and was now realizing what a mistake that was...

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

@ATAC: I'm sure that sounded good in your own head, but it looks really stupid on a screen given everything he has accomplished. Just sayin. 😉

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Celebrating Pres. Trump and the many victories has brought the USA is just something else to toast.

@puddy don't hate because you can't drink with the rest of us. Jealousy is a bad look on anyone.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I used to truly pound alcohol, but over the last 3 years my desire has diminished, except for golf tournaments. @ Sundays, shots on 1st tee at 9:00 a.m. and my last beer in CT. at 11:00 p.m. Good times. Golf, alcohol, weed and strip clubs = Summah.

I
Iknowbetter
•

Only when fishing, and then when it’s time to back the boat down into the slip you realize you’ve been drinking all day - to the amusement of your buddies at the marina.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement