Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Pattaya or Salt Lake City?

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42912

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

1 yr ago · 1 min read

I can't decide which one to go to for a sex tourism vacation. Help me out with this tough call.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow you may be in Utah.

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

Depends. Are you seriously into white women?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You should consider a pilgrimage to Mecca it’s the place for 72 virgins

T
TimmyTrumpets9
•

No doubt about it: Mormon Country (SLC), USA should absolutely be the obvious choice over one of the greatest cities in the world. Joseph Smith and Brigham Young both approve this message (if you need further affirmation beyond my response).

Profile picture for Rightfield
Rightfield
•

Religious women fuck the hardest. With the hymns cranked up loud.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Did I mention I can't pitch a tent unless she strips out of magic underwear?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Brigham Young did have 56 wives.......

Profile picture for WiseToo
WiseToo
•

Salt Lake City. Years ago the Beach Boys wrote a song about the girls in SLC There's a park near the city, yeah It's full of all kinds of girls And girl for girl They've got the cutest of the Western states

Ever hear a song about the girls of Pattaya? Didn't think so.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I didn't know that all existed in Salt Lake City at one time...

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Thailand is mostly a Buddhist country. But I saw several dancers in Pattaya who wore crosses. Maybe it was just to show off their tits.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement