tuscl

Agree or not?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, April 13, 2022 12:19 PM
" tongue piercings enhance blow jobs". My original ATF did not have one and said that she did not need one to give a great BJ. I not only agree with her but tongue piercing are a deal breaker for me. I don't want to feel jewelry or teeth rubbing on my cock.

30 comments

• skibum609
    2 years ago
    It depends. There are arguments on both sides.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Like any tool, it's pretty great if used correctly.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I'm not sure it enhances it. But I'm sure not turning down a BJ from a giri with a piercing.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    I need to do more research on this.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    It doesn’t enhance the experience. It only provides advertisement for the girl who openly puts herself out there as a willing and able bj Queen. Likely she’s promoting her willingness to provide said service, yet she is probably good due to practice. At least this has been my experience. I e had just as good or better with non-pierced tongues.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    I don't think it makes any difference for a BJ but I do find it very annoying during DFK.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It just adds a different sensation. The best ones I've had were from girls without them though
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    It can provide sensation due to the cold metal ball. Its not jewelry the way something like nipple chain clamps or diamond butt plugs are though.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I don’t look for dancers with tongue piercings when getting dances.

A dancer who knows how to suck a cock can do an incredible job without a tongue piercing.

I guess a tongue piercing can enhance a decent blow job, but a true world class cock sucking dancer can provide an intense experience without the hardware.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    If I see a dancer with a tongue piercing - and another with messy make up, knee pads and her hair pulled back in a pony tail - the dancer with the knee pads wins!
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Tongue piercings dont do much to enhance cosmetic appearance. This is not the case for nose piercings, lip piercings, nipple piercings, belly button and pussy piercings.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    You need those for safety. They keep your schlong grounded, so a big static charge charge doesn't build up in it. I mean you're looking for a big discharge, but not an electrical one.
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    Back in the day if a girl got a tongue piercing it basically was screaming to the world she liked to suck dick.

If she's good with it it adds something. But such a girl probably would give good head either way.
  • Sgtsnowman
    2 years ago
    I believe looking up the word "Frenulum" will explain why tongue piercings have the potential to enhance the job in question.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I think the piercing suggests a girl who wants to give good BJ and who wants to be a sex expert.

So that make it a good sign.

SJG
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Tongue rings do nothing for me either way.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @shadowcat: "'tongue piercings enhance blow jobs'"

Agreed. While a skilled fellatrix doesn't need a piercing, a skilled fellatrix <em>with</em> a tongue stud is the gateway to heaven.

Knew a girl who had a vibrating one. That was a treat.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I can’t remember a lot of girls with younger piercings or at least remember it enough to make a difference in for a bj
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I've had two BJ's from different girls with tongue rings. Neither was memorable. The memorably best BJ was from a woman without a tongue rings. I don't know what she did, but but it was mind-blowing. An impossible feat for any future date to surpass. Too bad she was just a little too nuts.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    Speaking of advertising, there is a girl that dances at Oasis in Atlanta that had FUCK permanently tattooed on her upper thigh and sometimes has a temporary one that says SUCK on the other thigh. I have asked how her VIP's are and she told me to read the sign. But she had a 2-3 hour waiting list.
  • FLAP3000
    2 years ago
    Doesn’t necessarily enhance the blow job itself, but enhances the chances that you’ll get a blow job.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I think the tongue stud is the girl advertising that she is a sex expert, or at least she wants to be seen that way.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    In my view - regardless of a dancer having a tongue piercing - it’s important to discuss the options before agreeing to get dances with her.

This is similar to seeing a dancer with one of those jeweled plugs in her ass. They draw attention to the dancer - and they make them look as though they are open to certain acts. But, it’s important to clarify what is on the menu - rather than making an assumption and getting disappointed when you get to the back room.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Cashman, those jeweled plugs are one of the best pieces of jewelry out there!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Buying Dances is a chumps game. FRMOS, then and only then you invite her to the back room.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    SJG you have not been in a strip club in over 20 years.

Your opinions on buying dances and dealing with strippers are irrelevant.

Your opinions on mental illness and Covid are entirely incorrect - but they are likely more current.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG, arent many dancers hesitant to make out due to bacterial and disease concerns? I was thinking making out wouldn’t happen unless youre with her otc and both confirmed disease free...
  • pistola
    2 years ago
    SJG you have not been in a strip club in over 20 years-
    ------
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This explains the computer programming and how to start a car threads. Dude has the worst case of blue balls in the history of blue balldom.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "I was thinking making out wouldn’t happen unless youre with her otc and both confirmed disease free..."

I'm actually starting to see the funny in this low key trolling.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    For the OP, +1 to the guys who said on the right girl a tongue piercing can be a winner.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion