tuscl

Brutal honesty in strip clubs

To sort of springboard off Nice's last thread. I heard about a situation with one club where maybe the reviewers were getting a little too detailed with some of the physical descriptions of the lineup and the very dancers were not too thrilled reading about their very own not always too rosy picture being painted of themselves. The reviewers had to tone it down since.

It got me thinking. Would more brutal honesty be helpful in strip clubs? Me, not gonna lie I'm a huge fucking phony in strip clubs. ("Hey lookin' good tonight honey!" = "UGGGHHH!") And hey it goes both ways, what if customers heard it too? I personally don't think I'd like hearing it, I give off way too much material to absolutely eviscerate. I prefer the matrix version where I'm pretty much Burt Reynolds walking around. I'm taking that blue pill.

Do you think a strip club where we could all just openly speak our mind to avoid all the bullshit pretext would go over well? Is it helpful and important to read/hear/know the truth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgTGPPaS…

30 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    Haha, brutal honestly. 😅

Still trying to work up the courage to ask an individual who I have ran into four times in three different clubs whether or not he has ever been on tuscl and/or stripclublist. That is, if I ever run into him again. (And I wouldn’t be surprised if I do…)
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'm honest in clubs. My realness bis one of the things that attracts stripper hoes the most
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Fake boobs
    Fake names
    Fake hair

Sure, strip clubs are a bastion of honesty
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    So Motörhead your pretty much saying that’s it’s all just one big phony convention. Everybody’s full of shit and every interaction is built on a web of lies? Yeah sounds about right.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Strip clubs are honest. They sell lap dances and a fantasy. If someone is too stupid to discern a business transaction from a normal bar setting its on them
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Make up more lies Icey, while you sit at the library computer.
  • Chili Palmer
    3 years ago
    No, no, no, a thousand time no. It's the worst possible idea.

Something like 20 years ago, there was a wonderful topless club in an LA suburb (Bellflower) called "Fritz's That's It." A lot of top tier talent day and night, and even had a number of "B" movie Skinemax actresses (i.e., Nikki Fritz, Kitten Natividad) working there to supplement their incomes.

I was sitting and enjoying the show when an older, fairly unattractive and used up blonde came out of the dressing room. She walked past 15 guys without slowing down and came right up to me and asked for a dance. I politely declined, she asked again, and I declined again. She then left me, walked to the complete opposite end of the club without asking anyone else, then came back and made a beeline for me again. I declined a third time. She paused, then finally left and wandered back to the dressing room without stopping at any other tables (again). She came out five minutes, and yup, right to me and asks for a dance. Again. I'm a bit more terse now, and simply answer "No." "Why won't you dance with me?" she moped. So I proceeded to tell her.

I didn't appreciate her treating me a mark, literally ignoring every other customer in a crowded club and asking me 4 times in 10 minutes for a dance.

I prefer women with boobs, and she had none.

I prefer women with curves, and she had few, if any.

I prefer women who actually wear something attractive, instead of her dreadfully mismatched lingerie.

And finally, I prefer women who don't smell like an ashtray, which excluded her.

As you can imagine, she burst into tears and ran back into the dressing room. My mood was killed because she literally compelled me to be an asshole to her, which was the last thing I wanted to do, and so I left without getting any dances.

Funny thing is, there's a dancer at Hi-Liter who could be her doppelganger, in both body and mind. She, too, does not know how to take a friendly "no" as a no.

Moral is, inside a strip club, the truth will not set you free.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Personally, I'm at a SC for the opposite of brutal honesty.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Brutally honest is just a euphemism for obnoxious. Honesty implies the possibility that you'll say something that someone may not want said. But full honesty doesn't require you to say fat pig, for example, instead of BBW.

We have to help dancers maintain whatever separation of who they are in and out of the club that they want. So, to give one example, don't say much about her piercings and tats in a review, except that she has none/some/many.

A review shouldn't cause a dancer problems with LE or risk getting her fired. It's never fun for a dancer to deal with a particularly obnoxious customers. Consider how much worse it will be for her, if, because of your review, that customer now feels entitled for her to do what you said she did with you.

By default, you ask a dancer for a dance, or say yes or smile and say no thanks if she asks you if you want one. If she asks why you're saying no, she doesn't want an honest answer generally. If she convinces you she wants honest feedback, bend over backwards to be tactful.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I think you have to get the girl outside and be spending big blocks of time with her in your own home, before you can get brutal honesty.

I was married for a lot of years, and brutal honesty proved impossible, even in the offices of two marriage counselors.

SJG
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Honesty is overrated.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    You're so funny.
    Your dick is so big.
    You are so handsome.
    You really turn me on .

Are these things the truth ? I don't care. I want to hear my stripper tell me these things.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    Rather than tell a dancer I don't want to buy her a drink, have her sit with me or do lap dances with me because she is unattractive, I used to tell them I just stopped by to get a drink. Rather than realizing I was just trying to be nice and spare their feelings, they would then get angry and tell me I should go to a regular bar. So now I tell them I'm just going to be doing some stage tipping. That seems to work as a way to get them to go away without coming right out and saying something negative about their looks.

Also, when I rate a girl's attractiveness in a strip club I'm not using the same standard I would use for picking a girlfriend around the same age as me. A girl in a strip club could look just fine but just not quite good enough that I want to spend a large amount of money to spend a small amount of time with her. I'm 65 and look good for my age but, objectively speaking, they are almost all better looking than I am.
  • Musterd21
    3 years ago
    I always try to be nice to everyone.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I occasionally run into a dancer pulling the race card. Blacks have accused me of not getting dances from them and whites claiming that I only get dances from blacks. The truth is I find them fugly but having to tell them politely without causing drama is a real challenge and I still don't have a good response.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Honesty is always fine, just learn to ditch the brutal part. It adds nothing
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Honesty in a strip club is a bit tricky.

I am always friendly with each person I meet in a strip club. There is no reason to be brutally harsh with folks - whether inside or outside of strip clubs.

I think it can be a challenge with certain dancers - as Chilli Palmer described. A simple no doesn’t always work for dancers who put on a hard sell - or you view you as a mark.

I won’t give a detailed depiction of a dancer - and tearing her apart - as it’s not appropriate or necessary.

If I’m not acting appropriately in a club, I would appreciate a dancer (or bartender) letting me know, so I can correct my behavior.

I don’t expect folks to critique my looks. I’m an old guy who is a customer in a strip club - that’s likely pretty low on the looks scale already!
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Funny, but for me at least a strip club is where I feel the LEAST constrained. I'm not running a charity for fat, old and/or ugly girls. When I'm in the club my time and money is mine to spend how I see fit.

Now there is a difference between honest and intentionally cruel. If I'm not interested in a girl I just send her away. In rare instances where a girl is persistent I look her directly in the eye and tell her that she's just not my type, which usually does the trick. I can't remember the last time I had to something hurtful to a girl's face to make her go away.

But in reviews, all bets are off. If the club's lineup consists of four pigs, a stick thin post menopausal woman and a butterface with a fucked up grill, then that's on the club. I have zero interest in toning down the rhetoric for clubs that do a bad job in sporting decent lineups. If they don't want the bad press then they need to do better.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    How can anyone say strip clubs aren't honest. You only get what you pay for. It's a business transaction. Nothing confusing or misleading
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    My brutal honesty starts when I feel a bubbling in my tummy...
  • Rod8432
    3 years ago
    I've often said, "There's more honesty in a strip club than in real life."

In so many words, a girl says she'll get naked and rub herself against me for $X/dance. Fair enough - I love the straight-forward exchange. Nowhere else in dating/romantic/relationships does this happen. Makes SC'ing one of the most relaxing endeavors known to man.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Rod I couldn't agree more on all front. Nowhere can I let my hair down as quickly as in a strip club. Sure it may be the dancers' workplace, but it is first and foremost MY playground. If I like a girl then she can join me on the jungle gym. Otherwise she can find someone else to play with. Simple.

But I think that this type of thinking comes with time and experience. I definitely didn't view clubs the same way 20 years ago.
  • reverendhornibastard
    3 years ago
    There aren’t too many places I’d rather spend a few hours and between $500 - $1,000 than a good, high mileage strip club.

Thank God for titty bars and for all the gorgeous, destitute women who work there to pay their rent and feed their habits!!!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Rod and RickDugan make good points. We know how clubs work, as it’s a simple exchange, so there can be less pretense when chatting with dancers.
  • sideshow_bob
    3 years ago
    I just tell them I'm waiting for someone.

Who? Elsa, as in someone Elsa.
  • EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    I personally love the ability to be honest without consequence... did you know you can say pretty much anything to people as long as you have a smile on your face? 😁😊😉
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Anyone who truly thinks that a strip club experience is equal to or better than a real-life relationship, might try working harder at real life relationships. Strip clubs are like a vacation; and no one can afford vacation every day.
  • BGSD3100
    2 years ago
    If I want brutal honesty, I'll just talk to my ex-wife. Wait, never mind. All she will give me is the brutality.
  • RiskA
    2 years ago
    “Honesty” is only a necessity in the business transaction aspect of strip club life, IMO; if a dancer misreps her services or price, she’s a ROB (rip-off bitch). The rest of the convo is all fantasy, so who cares about honesty? I only inflict “brutal honesty” when they EARN it, by pressing the issue (“why not?” “What IS your type?”) or otherwise being obnoxious when I say no or not now. Even then I typically refrain, unless they overstep typical decorum & piss me off.
    On a tangent: I completely disagree with “Regarding dancers, I don't see the point of including too much detail in reviews” (from a guy with 1200+ forum comments but just 4 reviews haha); the whole point of monger websites is to share intel to achieve better results, to get actionable intel from one another’s failures and successes. Sure, don’t explicitly tie good girls’ acts to names & get them in trouble; but otherwise name names & describe the experience - good or bad. I’d rather draw my own conclusions from a reviewer’s actual experience in the trenches than from reading abstract “wisdom” LOL.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Not every thought that comes into your head must be verbalized.

You can be honest while also showing discretion, empathy, and compassion. Simply don’t say the mean things that pop into your head. It’s called emotional intelligence.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion