tuscl

Insert Here

Chilli_Powdurr
StripperWeb AssKisser
Tuesday, February 22, 2022 5:39 AM
I think a dancer tried to rob on a VIP dance and I don't know what what to do. I need your help! I was talking to this really really hot blonde in a club last weekend. She kept mentioning we should do a VIP. She was telling me how easy it was while she was putting my hand on her boobs and telling me to squeeze. I told her I didn't have enough cash and she said that was not a problem. My paycheck was deposited into my account on Friday and she told me I could use a credit or debit card. She took me to the bar and a pretty bar tender helped me to get my card to work. She got the credit card machine ready and told me to insert it here, so I did. Then I had to sign a bunch of papers. After that, The hot dancer and I went to the back to a private room and she said our time was starting then. She closed the door and smiled at me. She then took all of her clothes off, even her panties. After she took off her panties she stood in front of me on the couch and spread her privates apart in front of my face. She then told me I needed to insert here while she was rubbing her crotch. I told her I already paid by inserting my card in the machine at the bar. She kept telling me I didn't understand and she kept talking about me insert here. I think she was trying to charge me again after I already paid for the dance. I kept telling her NO! NO! NO! and all she could talk about was me inserting it here. What was I supposed to do? Let her rip me off?

28 comments

• Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    You need the Amex Brown Card - as it saves a trip to the bar! Just have her bend over - swipe it between her cheeks (no lube or spit needed) - and all your dances are covered! Don’t leave home without it!
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    😄😀
  • KhiryAddicus
    2 years ago
    Ripoff. Modern cards are contactless. You should have just had to wave it in front of her and generate a cool breeze. If she had told you to press the button instead, that would be a whole different story.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Tell her to squat her rear in front of you and print out a receipt 😇
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    You don't take plastic into a strip club. Not trying to minimize what might have happened. Some times the women are working with a staff member to do plastic fraud, and it gets worst than that. You only need to go to the strip club once, then you fuck your girl in your own bed. SJG
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    God dam you chilly power! Dat is messed up! Do a review and out dis ROB
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    SJG doesn’t realize it’s a joke.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    —>“Also buy one of those RF blocking wallets to make sure they can't grind on you to charge your card.” I’m getting evil ideas, mwahahahahahaha
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @SJG > You only need to go to the strip club once, then you fuck your girl in your own bed.< I have a few questions Suppose you want another girl do you not need to go back to the strip club ? Also when you bring the first girl back do they give you back your deposit?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    A deposit, HA HA HA! You take good care of your girl, and you pick the one you want. May not last that long, but it can still be good. In my case, such women will be getting groomed for My Organization from the very start. They will be prepared and then inducted. SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @SJG Follow up question So tell me now that Iceefag has shown his true colors as a traitor to the USA will you still be inviting that seditious sycophant, to join your organization?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    No one on TUSCL is slated for invitation. It would only be extended to people we know f2f, and know very well. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^^^ Maybe some of the women could become so slated. Still now unknown though. SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ But my friend from San Francisco is still treasurer and VP for dancer recruitment right?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Icey has conducted himself in a reprehensible way. Not sure if I can meet your friends price of Takis Chips, not yet anyway. SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I’m talking about subraman
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    He drives a hard bargain. Might not be able afford him, not yet. SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ LOL he’s a pushover just make him an offer he can’t refuse, if he says no leave a horses head in his bed, he’ll be so freaked out he will offer to pay you.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I can't do stuff like that. But if we decide there is someone we want, our women will tag team them day after day until they agree to join. SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Just tell them to leave the gun take the cannoli 😠
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    No, we cannot do stuff like that. But say one girl is brought out around 10am. She works on the guy until morning. Then a second girl drives out in a car and hands the keys to last nights girl to drive back. This happens day after day, with the girls reporting to me as soon as they get back. This goes on until the guy relents. But we only do this is we have all decided that we want to have this guy. It is not like this right now, but I have thought this all through. SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Subraman will get you a connect that can cut all the red tape, don’t worry once the money spigot gets started you’ll be flush you take these girls shopping you’ll be winning so much you’ll get tired of it.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Its more than just money, there are other things we are working on accomplishing right now. It is happening, but it all takes time. SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    It’s not about the money per se it’s about how many people the money can make happy, have you ever brought a young lady to Saks and told her what ever you like just pick it on me, they are so grateful for your bauble they only want to make you happy.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    We can't really do stuff like that, extreme sugar baby conspicuous consumption. The women have to want to be with us. We aren't going to just throw money at them or compete with people who do that. Before they are in The Org, there can be basic care taking. From me it will be regular photo lingerie sessions. But once they understand the org and want to be in, they will fully understand that they can't try to get money or other consideration for sex from our guys, or on our premises. What they do get though is an open ended life long agreement, with legally enforceable golden parachute insurance. They will have a degree of financial and social security that very few in this country have. And then we will be helping them to build careers beyond this. And for those who want it, we will be helping them to become entrepreneurs and we will make sure they do not fail. And hence then there will be no limit on how much money they could get. SJG
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Out dis rob chillix
  • crazyjoe
    2 years ago
    Lmao! Did you put some kind of powder up your nose Chili?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion