tuscl

Desert Scrub WTF?

LecherousMonk
Mom's basement
How could you think my latest review was a club ad? Do you just say that automatically?

33 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    monk, you can blow me if you cant handle the fact I ACTUALLY HELP people have a great strip club experience.

open your mouth and say BACON as i slide my cock against your tongue
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Oh shit…wrong account 😢
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    “ Do you just say that automatically?”

HAHAHA, that’s a good one!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    First, good on you for writing the review. I would have up-voted it.

Second, yes, Scrub does this 'automatically' or 'arbitrarily' ... take your pick. You could have said you hated the place and would never return, and he's still label it as a club ad. Scrub's troll shtick is being angry and ineffectual. It's why he's got more TUSCL members ignoring him than anyone else.

https://tuscl.net/top40.php?id=11
  • shanny72
    3 years ago
    He does this every time. I get kinda upset if he doesn't when I write a review
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Sometimes I think it comes from a Magic 8-Ball.

He called one review a club ad where the reviewer said the women were fat and disinterested (https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=382329), or another where the reviewer called the lineup "disappointing" and "inferior," and some of the girls "embarrassing" (https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=382121).
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    lol your not first and won't be the last. I would just enjoy it, it's just a classic TUSCL thing at this point.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    OMG. 'spice ! Is that really YOU ???
  • grand1511
    3 years ago
    These questiions do not include enough details.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I bet lecherous monk loves liver and onions....
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    The monk had to mow a lot of lawns to be able to afford that strip club outing.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Shailynn you're a fucking idiot. An old man calling people homeless and poor on a SC forum to feel better about himself
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ dipshit it’s a running joke Monk and I have going from about 4 years ago.

Go pull those fries from the grease at your job at Burger King before they burn and keep dreaming of being a pimp loser.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Fuck off. You have problems. Get help
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I have no problems at all. I am also not old. I also do not make up raviolis stories like you do. I do not start battles with every single member on here like you do. I am not hated by everyone here like you are.

You’re a male Karen. I’m gonna start calling you Kyle.
  • Local Hick
    3 years ago
    <shakes head> realizing Nice Spice is Desert Scab's alt.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Shailynn, what do they call a Hispanic Kevin? Chico??
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Shailynn you're a pathetic bitvh out of touch with reality
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    It marked my last review as both Duplicate & a Shill. I ignore that account, so I don't know it made any comments to explain the logic but best I can tell it was simply because another person happened to submit a review for the same place around the same time. I'm pretty sure it's voted on several of mine as ads.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    If desertscrub hasn't called at least one of your reviews a club ad, then you're not doing it right.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It’s expected if you write enough reviews, Scrub will hit you with his club ad accusation. If he gets really angry, he might say it’s photoshopped!

What I find unusual is NiceSpice having Scrub as her (or his or whatever’s) alias! I always though Scrub’s posts seemed more like txtittyfag?
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    "open your mouth and say BACON as i slide my cock against your tongue". I will have to make this request the next time she's singing Billy Joel. Does Billy Joel have any lyrics about bacon?

Did you know Whitney Houston's "I will always love you" is about bacon? It's true, go listen to it again.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Today is national compliment day.

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national…

For a guy like Desertscrub, who is full of shit, he doesn't spend much time in the rest room.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @nice: that was genius. FTW.

@Lecherous: you may find this entry from webmd https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/why-… useful...

Symptoms of Paranoia
    The symptoms of paranoia can include:

* Being defensive, hostile, and aggressive
    * Being easily offended
    * Believing you are always right and having trouble relaxing or letting your guard down
    * Not being able to compromise, forgive, or accept criticism
    * Not being able to trust or confide in other people
    * Reading hidden meanings into people’s normal behaviors

...I'm relatively certain that Scrub genuinely believes he is protecting the tuscl "community" by fending off what he sees as fake reviews written by dishonest club owners. Obviously there is the occasional fake review on tuscl, but Scrub sees this pattern in most reviews, and he is unique in this. For example, entire clubs in Seattle receive blanket "club ad" responses regardless of content.

He's kind of funny once you get used to it, and will more or less leave you alone once you have a bunch of reviews. He is not the most obnoxious user on tuscl by a long shot.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    ^ maybe, maybe not. In the running though.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    scrub said "TAKE A GOD DAMN hypertension pill and go jerk off to relax a bit."

Medice, cura te ipsum.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    @Desertscrub I'm not understanding this shitty excuse you keep using that adjudication is done in the blind. You're not supposed to approve the review based on who's writing it. You're supposed to look at the review, not be biased and paranoid, and determine whether the review gives viable and helpful info for the reader. You can do that without knowing who wrote it.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Scrub, fighting the good battle against shill raviews.

He’s fine except when he insults me thinking I’m insulting him, because he has the person on ignore I’m really insulting and he doesn’t catch that.

Nobody powereashes a driveway better than him though. That’s for sure.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Desert scrub approves my reviews
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Scrub said "I read each as unbiased as i can, but i look for certain tells or signals that they are shill"

Apparently, these tells and signals include not liking the dancers, not liking the club, and not wanting to come back to the club.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    "Desert scrub approves my reviews"

Yeah that'll boost your credibility
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    >> Adjudication is done in the blind.

What, you a duck hunter now ?
  • aham5
    3 years ago
    Ah...... I remember my first time being called a club ad by scrub. It's never as good as the first time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion