tuscl

OT fun and/or romantic meals to make with a partner.

NinaBambina
Who the fuck is Ninabambina?
Thursday, January 6, 2022 8:23 PM
What are some ideas? Serious answers?

63 comments

• misterorange
    2 years ago
    Home made tortillas rolled with a purple dildo? [view link]
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    Thanks, my boyfriend and I will be sure to make those while we're doing your mom.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Honeymoon salad. Lettuce alone and no dressing.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Making Pizza in the home oven was fun. Need some skill and experience though because home ovens don't really get hot enough. Need to make an upper side heat shield. Had this baked tomato halves spaghetti sauce we made. SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Again, almost any meal can be fun and romantic with the right person. It's the togetherness, not the specific food. As long as the preparation can withstand periodic interruption for non-culinary activities, that is.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Bananas Foster for dessert. The girl's typical reaction is "oh my God you're amazing" and it only gets better from there.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I recommend "Hot Shots" for a step-by-step instructional video
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I guess anything that isn’t too complicated but requires a fair amount of time prepping (together) Tamales, dumplings, jalapeño poppers, etc
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    Yeah that sounds like a junkie thing
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    That was to gammnut not you Nice lol
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    My homemade chicken parm with made from scratch red sauce always did the trick during my dating years. Not only did the house smell wonderful but it was a great excuse to crack open a bottle of red. A little for the sauce and a lot for the glasses. The combo of wonderful aromas (which stayed in the house for hours) and soul satisfying comfort food, along of course with much good Cabernet consumed and sometimes even some Josh Groban in the background, was as close to a surefire panty remover as I ever found. Of course it was also a fair amount of work just to get laid so I always keep the big gun in reserve for the girls I felt like I had to have.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Are the normal Posters to the TUSCL Discussion Board who you really want to ask romance advice ?
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    I wanna try coq au vin... but I'm a fan of wine, not chicken. He makes really good chicken though. Maybe he can handle the chicken and I'll do the rest?
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I’ll be honest I’m not sure this is something straight guys ever think about. Me as a single guy I’m constantly thinking about going OUT and fucking as much pussy as humanly possible. I think romantic/fun and me at home cooking are two mutually exclusive things. I’m very pragmatic about food, aka me hungry, me eat now
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^^^^ You bring the girl home, then you can fuck her, then make food, then fuck her again, and maybe again in the morning. :) :) :) SJG
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    I’ll recommend strawberries dipped in chocolate sauce for dessert.
  • FishHawk
    2 years ago
    Living on the Gulf Coast I am partial to seafood. Serve it with a good crusty bread, Caesar Salad with good wine. Delicious and it doesn’t weigh you down for after dinner activities.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Any food that has a relatively simple base element, but can be made in variations via different toppings can be good for this sort of thing. So, pizza, tacos, even omelettes, etc. Here's an idea ... buy a package or two of English muffins. Separate the halves and lay them all out on a cookie sheet. Use a wide variety of sauces, cheeses, and toppings and bake up a bunch of mini-pizzas. Once they're cooked you can see which one of you made the best (or worst) experimental mini-pizzas. It's no so much romantic as just fun. But you should be able to bring romance to whatever you do.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Yeah, fun, something you can make together. SJG
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Man, if somebody played me this on a date [view link] …I wouldn’t be fucking anybody. I’d go straight to sleep, and wake up feeling inspired to go to mass.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    My thought would be something simple - as you might get distracted. A pasta dish with good sauce that is nicely seasoned (basil and oregano). A nice wine. You can talk as you prepare the food, and listen to decent music. I enjoy a bit of Anita Baker or Billie Holliday.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I like pasta, and I like to make it. Real good at it too. I keep it quite undercooked before I dump the water out into a colander. And then I put butter and olive oil on top of the water before I put the noodles in. SJG
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    How about a nice charcuterie board? Small bites so you don't get overfull. Lots of different flavors and easy to share. Doesn't take a lot of prep time, just a fair amount of grocery shopping. Get a couple quality cheeses, couple of types of olives, cured meat if you're so inclined, gin -soaked cornichons are nice, and a little bit of fruit. Strawberries or grapes, cotton candy grapes are wonderful when they're in season. Pair this with an inexpensive, but decent red like 2018 Austin Hope cab and you're set for the evening. Great now I'm hungry and horny.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Anything with a lot of steps that you can take together and enjoy. And things you can eat with your hands. Using your hands brings a whole other sensation to it. You also don't want anything too heavy or too many carbs. Tacos... make your own salsa and guacamole. Marinate or stew your meats. Seafood boil Japanese hot pot Different types of egg rolls. Be creative with this. You can do almost anything from Mexican fillings to lumpia.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Justin, yeah, finger food, easy to eat in bed. I like it. SJG
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    He just bought a wok if that helps.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^^^^^ That is fun to use, if you know how to make some good stuff. It is really hot an so you have to keep stirring. But be careful about the amount of hot oil that gets into the air. SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Why don't you guys get the recipe for JackSlash's Lasagna, he seems to get a lot of mileage out of that dish 😊
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    My teen crush, Valerie Bertinelli, often cooked romantic dinners for her husband Tom on her Cooking Channel show. …and they separated last year, so there’s food for thought
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "Man, if somebody played me this on a date [view link] …I wouldn’t be fucking anybody. I’d go straight to sleep, and wake up feeling inspired to go to mass." LOL Nina. How we react to something is always situational I suppose. Maybe it helped that this song was near the end of the Closer soundtrack, after the wine was flowing and a lot of other good music came through, lol. Btw you should listen to the whole Closer album - it's a great collection of work.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    This thread makes me wonder how many cans of whipped cream Nina could spray on top of her butt without any falling off. It would probably take her boyfriend several days to lick it all off.
  • pistola
    2 years ago
    Avoid anything with hot peppers like jalapenos or Thai chilis. One minute you're cooking, the next minute your fooling around, the next minute you're soaking your generals in a cold bath filled with every ice cube in the house. Real talk.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    I take it Nina has never seen the classic Charlie Sheen movie Hot Shots! where the do a spoof of the food scene from 9 1/2 weeks if she thought it sounds like
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    I take it Nina has never seen the classic Charlie Sheen movie Hot Shots! where the do a spoof of the food scene from 9 1/2 weeks if she thought it sounds like a junkie think. Though to be faie it did have Charlie Sheen in it so I guess it was a junkie think in a way. [view link] [view link]
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Homemade pasta was fun. The resulting pasta itself wasn't anything special, but making it was a hoot. As others mentioned, stuff with booze is always fun. An excuse to break out some wine, whiskey/bourbon never hurts. Like a picatta or scampi, are good excuses to break out a wine and have a reasonable amount of not overly complicated prep. And you can do chicken/fish/shrimp/scallops. Deserts can be fun too. Chocolate covered fruits or cookies, or even cupcakes or something. But they're really only fun if you're amateurs and not perfectionists, the fun is in fucking around & fucking up. If you're capable of expertly melting chocolate and coating berries, then drizzling on something or adding nuts/sprinkles/whatever, or not capable and know you won't be happy with anything less than an Instagram ready result you can easily cross over from playful to annoying and wind up with someone sleeping on the couch.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I will say being stuck at home during COVID and being forced to cook did a lot to improve my marriage. It became a weekend adventure trying out new "fancy" recipes, setting the table with the good china and picking out special bottle(s) of wine. Just be careful the recipes aren't too complex because a romantic night can turn frustrating real quick.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Its good to Nina is still so immature and insecure, and that she cannot even grasp a 90s pop culture reference that was meant in good jest and in no way directed at her.
  • RTP
    2 years ago
    Nina, I like Coq qu vin, but I think that is a recipe that may take a few days of slow cooking and sitting in the sauce. It could be romantic though with a good bottle of red wine, a nice salad and a crusty loaf of homemade bread. I like to make some grilled scallops wrapped in prosciutto, a light salad and maybe some sauteed green beans? A chocolate mousse to end?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    How can you want to have aex after something heavy like pasta?
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    I could have sex after pasta.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'd get bloated unless it's gluten free. Then I wouldn't be jn the mood. I think sushi is the best pre sex food.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Cunnilinguine works too
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    That's dessert. Roll her a fat blunt and go down on her
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝
  • orionsmith
    2 years ago
    I am notsure. I don't cook much. Just had an idea to suggest making your question into a youtube post on Sasha Gray youtube channel . She has a bunch of cooking stuff and appears to not have that much attention doing ordinary stuff. More attention than I would want but I am not a famous youtuber. If you do please post link back here. Might be interesting.
  • orionsmith
    2 years ago
    I just found her channel by accident last week and saw a lot of cooking videos. I do not know if she cooks good. [view link]
  • From978
    2 years ago
    It's not about the food, it's the story,. My favorite food to share with new friends is a strawberry shortcake recipe that has been in my family for 200 years, which has become a seasonal tradition with my ATF. In return, she makes Brazilian desserts, also with stories.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    Everything tastes better when you combine it with a vodka-soaked tampon up the ass.. ROAR!!!
  • georgebailey
    2 years ago
    Keep preparation simple and save your energy for desert. Pasta is great. Especially because you like it..
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Only if both of you like garlic and onions, shrimp scampi or pasta with white clam sauce. If you're really adventurous, pasta with a combination of shrimp and clams, in a sauce of olive oil, onions, mushrooms, some chicken stock, some cherry tomatoes (halved) and some white wine.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    I would suggest a nice Pinot Grigio!
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I agree with Nina. Pasta is a workable dinner before sex. As I believe Nina is in a long term relationship, it’s not like a first date. A little more garlic isn’t going to get her man called out by Chuck Wollery on Love Connection!
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    "I would suggest a nice Pinot Grigio!" My fave wine.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    nicespice ate Scrubby's liver and onions with some fava beans and a nice cianti.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    We are not making this together because it's for my birthday and he says he won't let me cook, but he is maybe me shrimp linguine in either a white or a scampi sauce (haven't decided). I'm so excited. It's pasta but shouldn't be too heavy. I'll have sex beforehand just in case I get bloated after the pasta. Yayyy.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Enjoy your birthday and your special dinner Nina. It sounds great.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Dinner is better after sex imo. You can concentrate on and appreciate both far more in this order.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    Happy birthday, Nina.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @nina: Mrs. Carey and I made Julia Child's boeuf bourguignon (very similar to coq au vin) on a quiet country getaway this past new years. It was a nice one for cozy winter cooking, bc it's pretty simple, involves a bit of prep chopping, and the smell fills the house up over the course of the cook. It's also good bc there is going to be a 1/2 used bottle of red hanging around, and you can sip wine while you prep/cook. There is also a Norman version with pork and apple cider called Épaule de porc braisée aux pommes et pruneaux. Very frenchy!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I still think pasta would give you a food coma. Anything heavy would. I think foods you can eat with your hands add a depth to it. It makes it more intimate I think. Do is eating in bed or on the floor. I've had romantic meals with chicken wings lol Get some thc syrup to add to your drinks. I've always wanted to try some cave man shit like a naked bbq out in nature.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    "I've always wanted to try some cave man shit like a naked bbq out in nature." We have 9 acres of privacy so maybe we could do that when the weather gets warm. I already plan to have sex out there.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You should. It's the freedom of it and just being in such a natural state. Things that come the most naturally are the most intimate
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion