tuscl

She was just a hair too drunk

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Wednesday, December 8, 2021 2:13 PM
Fuck. Sometimes a conscience is a bad thing. So a girl who had been saying NO for years finally reached out by text early in the day with a Yes. Unfortunately I couldn't take her up on it because she wanted to meet too early - I've got lots o' responsibilities. So instead she went to the club early and I had the brilliant idea that I could pop in later on and perhaps take her OTC. I didn't tell her that I was coming out later that night. When I arrived, she squealed, ran over and started whispering about leaving right away with me. The problem though is that she was plastered. Now she had said yes earlier in the day when she was sober, but I still didn't feel comfy with fucking her in her condition. She wasn't pass out drunk, but clearly wasted. Girls were commenting on it when she was dancing on stage. She kept trying to convince me to do it and I was damned tempted, but I couldn't in good conscience. Normal drunk and sloppy farmhouse sex is a blast, but this girl was a hair too drunk and likely to get worse. So instead I asked her to meet me on another night and suggested that she go home - which she did. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I still had fun that night with an attractive semi-reliable standby, but I wanted to finally breach the palisades with this one. C'est la vie.

81 comments

• loper
    3 years ago
    Chances are you'll get another chance. Did the right thing.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Best choice you could make was to pass.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    @loper, @ski: Agreed and thank you, but at the moment "the right thing" is little comfort. I didn't breach the defenses when I had the chance and, as many of us know, once things go well the first time repeat engagements are highly probable. This girl is hot as hell. For all I know, she could wake up in the cold light of day and view my response as a rejection, at which point I may be back a few squares. But again, I agree that passing was the best of the bad options available at that moment.
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    I know the first sentence was a joke but you absolutely made the right call.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Seriously, she'll probably wake up feeling a lot more respected than she would have otherwise. Could be very good in the long run.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    Agree that you made the right decision.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    @ATAC, we shall see. Strippers often don't think like normal people do. A civilian woman might indeed be grateful that I did not take advantage of her when she was highly intoxicated. But a stripper can very easily view that same act as both personal judgment and rejection, ESPECIALLY when it cost her a lot of money. We shall see.
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    ^^ For all I know, she could wake up in the cold light of day and view my response as a rejection, at which point I may be back a few squares. If she sobers up and sees you not taking advantage as a rejection it confirms you did the right right thing imo. That is much better than having her sober up and say you took advantage. Most likely she will be embarrassed once she realizes what you did (and did not do) and she will want to make it up to you. I think you are in a much better spot.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    —>“So instead I asked her to meet me on another night and suggested that she go home - which she did.” So you suggested somebody drive home drunk? Either that OR get into a rideshare alone in a car with a stranger? If you wanted an “I’m ethical” participation trophy, you’re on the waitlist. Maybe behind other so-so characters but not the worst like Kyle Rittenhouse or Mark Zuckerberg.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ If she views it as a rejection you might get a discount
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I’ll give Ricky the ethical edge over this “SlaveBoss” asshat though
  • EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    -->"Strippers often don't think like normal people do." I'm still trying to wrap my brain around this one...🤔
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "If she sobers up and sees you not taking advantage as a rejection it confirms you did the right right thing imo." LOL. I'm not so sure about this or most of the rest of it, but we shall see. After years of saying No and then finally saying Yes, she may be irked that I did not take it when she was offering. Strippers are weird creatures sometimes. But whether she bitches about it or thanks me for it, I'll be equally convinced that I did the right thing. Her affirmation, whether by words or by actions, is not required.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "I'm still trying to wrap my brain around this one...🤔" Sorry Summer, just calling it like I see it. It might have been better to say that they view certain things from a different perspective than civilian women. Better? 😉
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Slave Boss is here solely to ruin it. Ignore it.
  • EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    Yeah Rick... thank you! 😘 Using "normal" to describe everyone other than strippers was definitely a head scratcher 😁
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    You didn’t take an (alcohol) impaired girl otc for sex. That’s a good thing. I don’t know how she will view it. But, you did the right thing, and it shouldn’t weigh on your conscience.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "You didn’t take an (alcohol) impaired girl otc for sex. That’s a good thing." Well Cash, there is a difference between a modest level of impairment and being wasted. This girl was plastered. As I said before, a little drunken fun can be a great time, but this was just too much.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    You made the right decision, ultimately. Before you reply or react to "SlaveBoss", take a moment to click through to his profile and read essentially any of his recent posts. He's a troll who has transitioned from SCL to here cause turmoil, and that's it.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @rickdugan You wrote, and I quote: “So a girl who had been saying NO for years finally reached out by text early in the day with a Yes. Unfortunately I couldn't take her up on it because she wanted to meet too early...” I have a couple of questions and comments: If you really couldn’t meet her “early”, call in sick, postpone “responsibilities”, have some one else cover for you, etc etc etc Why didn’t you set up a date for OTC for later the same day, at a time more convenient for you two?
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ I run a business and have children to care for. I can't just bag out whenever I want. When I finally saw her it was at night. If anything she needed to crash and wasn't going to be in any condition for anything until at least the next morning.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Again I ask; Why didn’t you set up a date for OTC for later the same day, at a time more convenient for you two? Why haven’t you set up a OTC Date at you two earliest convenience? tell her you want to set the date up, because of your “responsibilities” and that the planning and anticipation will makes things better for the both of you.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Im with Ricky doing the right thing here. Not because she was drunk, that was her choice and choices have consequences. But mostly because blowjobs from overly drunk strippers are usually too toothy anyway. 🤣🤣🤣
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    CJ she initially wanted to see me before she went to the club. I couldn't and she normally works too late for me to wait her out. As far as setting up another day, we already did, but whether that holds is anyone's guess.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I would have done the same, but not because I'm a gentleman... I just don't want to go OTC with a girl who might pass out, or worse, throw up. No fun.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree with your decision Mr Dugan. My description of her level of intoxication was highly understated.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    So in a month from now, I’ll have been dancing for six years. And not once have I ever 🔪🔪🔪 a customer, no matter how much I was drunk, he was drunk, or maybe had low blood sugar and was super hangry. Heck, I’ve never so much as even given a customer a paper cut! Nor done amateur acupuncture. That must be extra credit or something.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Ummm...ok nice...thanks for sharing...?
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    You’re welcome. I am really morally upright for refraining from stabbing men. 🔪🥰
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    I'm pretty sure nicespice's point that refraining from doing something despicable, like taking advantage of a drunk girl or stabbing someone, is what one is *supposed* to do, and not an occasion for congratulations, self or otherwise, as if one had some something spectacular. "Look how awesome I am; I didn't rape that chick."
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Yep. Right thing this time. Disagree with 2nd sentence though. Sometimes a conscience is an inconvenient thing; it is bad not to have one.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    I actually had a civvy get butt hurt that I decided she was too drunk to fuck after driving her home from a party.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    Years ago a similar thing happened to me with a Civi. About 6 months later her 19 year old hot as balls sister came by to thank me, worked out very well for me. I never got them at the same time but had a lot of fun with both of them. As much as it pains me to say this.... Good job Dugan
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    ^yeah I did hook up with that girl later. But she was the kind of girl who had to be tipsy to bang. But after the first time I would just get consent earlier in the night before she got sloshed with no issue.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Ya know, between the refusal to get rape-y and the refusal to stab (liver shot?), I can really feel the love in this place. So many good people. Fuck the world, I want to buy you people a Coke!* *But I won't, because that would be weird.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Found what I was looking for, everybody, sing with me! [view link]
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Here's an oldie but goodie that seems relevant: [view link]
  • mahatmakanejeeves
    3 years ago
    Good move but sometimes it sucks to have a conscience.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Me personally, if I were desperate enough for money to fuck Rick, I'd consider it very cruel of him to insist I not be shitfaced drunk. Farmhouse sex? I'm both dying to know and fearing I'll be scared for life if I do. blahblah's more petite so it works better if nicespice does the holding down and blah does the stabbing. Rick, one thing you could do, since you're such a good guy. Let her know there's at least a half dozen people on TUSCL who feel bad for her, that's she's in a bad way moneywise, and having to do things outside what she finds tolerable. Even though you're not one of them.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    She had to get that drunk to go through with it....
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Misterorange - thank you for the clip Great, funny movie. Back when Hollywood actually had original ideas. Just not another MCU movie, or Fast & Furious 28, or another bad remake of a TV show
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "I'm pretty sure nicespice's point that refraining from doing something despicable, like taking advantage of a drunk girl or stabbing someone, is what one is *supposed* to do..." I'm aware, but analogizing my decision not to fuck a drunk girl, who already said yes when she was sober, to her decision not to stab someone is absurd for several reasons that should be obvious. Hence my response. ;)
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree with Rick on this one. I see the point NiceSpice is trying to make, and it doesn’t have a direct correlation. Not causing physical harm to an unwilling bystander is different than saying no to an intoxicated person offering sex for money. If Nicespice argued guys have offered to pay her $$$ to stab them, and she was saying she is a good person for not stabbing them, even though she desperately needs the money, that would be a more relevant argument. But, it’s still a stretch, as stabbing is likely to cause physical injury. In Ricks case, the dancer was drunk and offering sex, that’s all. He said no. So, Rick did the right thing, and we are all good.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    This is an awful lot of drama for an event that didn't happen, like Sherlock Holmes, "The Dog That Didn't Bark"
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    What really happened... rick got a stripper really drunk, hoping to take her home. Rick got rejected even though she was completely shit faced drunk. The end.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Was this the girl you spent $3k just talking to? No wonder she texted you to come into the club... 😂😂😂
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Rick, you should also text this story to that unemployed junkie guy, to prove to him your superiority as well.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    @Mack: You're not making any sense. Be a good girl and stop trolling. @Ilb: You're not making any sense. Be a good girl and stop trolling. @Cash: +1. Some folks on here would prefer to discuss politics, troll on troll insults and other crap than actual real life club stories. Also of course there continues to be a silly multi-account user who believes that the narrative can/should be controlled on this board. Silly rabbit. I'll admit that all too often I can't say that I'm doing the right thing, but it's also nice for me to occasionally encounter a line that I won't cross. It's also useful, as a broader discussion, for each of us to consider where his lines are. The sad reality in this business is that there are hounds that would have readily taken this girl OTC instead of encouraging her to go home. I'm glad to know that, as bad as I am in some ways, I still won't go that far.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @rick: "I'm aware, but analogizing my decision not to fuck a drunk girl, who already said yes when she was sober, to her decision not to stab someone is absurd for several reasons that should be obvious. Hence my response." And yet, *you* are the one who cited your "conscience" as having stopped you, at least implying that you knew/considered it was wrong even so (with which estimation I <em>completely</em> agree, BTW). Avoiding wrongdoing is the lowest possible bar for being a human being; it's what one is <em>supposed</em> to do.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m thinking this discussion has become akin to much ado about something small. It’s surprising there are more than 50 comments regarding Rick’s actions. It seems no good deed goes unpunished…
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @Cashman1234: " It seems no good deed goes unpunished…" See, that's the thing. Can you really call <em>not</em> doing something wrong to be a good deed? And rick obviously considered it wrong, since he's the one who claimed his conscience stopped him.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    >I'll admit that all too often I can't say that I'm doing the right thing, but it's also nice for me to occasionally encounter a line that I won't cross.< That's kind of like that old Joke, you know the one where they're eulogizing the dead guy and they can't find anything good to say about him, speaker after speaker comment's on what a prick the dead guy was, until finally one man come's to the podium and says, all I have to add is his brother was worse.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "And yet, *you* are the one who cited your "conscience" as having stopped you, at least implying that you knew/considered it was wrong even so (with which estimation I completely agree, BTW)." Yes gmd, but there are degrees of wrong and I'd hardly put fucking a drunk girl who already agreed when she was sober in the same category as stabbing someone. 😉
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    GMD, I consider Rick not fucking a highly drunk girl to be doing the right thing. In my view, it’s important to understand the context of the situation, as Rick described. This girl is one who Rick had been attempting to take OTC for awhile. So the temptation appears to have been there. When things align inside a strip club, and you don’t take the opportunity, many times it’s lost for good. I don’t know if I would have been able to resist. To make resistance more challenging, the girl seemed to be very eager to go OTC that night. That would make her difficult to resist.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    In the ricktionary "stop trolling" means "I got nothing". But you do have to give him credit for the genius "well, you're a GIRL" comeback. Rick, you were mos def the coolest kid in the whole 4th grade.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "This girl is one who Rick had been attempting to take OTC for awhile. So the temptation appears to have been there. When things align inside a strip club, and you don’t take the opportunity, many times it’s lost for good. I don’t know if I would have been able to resist. ...To make resistance more challenging, the girl seemed to be very eager to go OTC that night. That would make her difficult to resist." Exactly Cash.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    And on the list of topics worthy of in-depth discussions on a strip club website, resisting temptation when it is wrong to give into it should rank high on that list. This was not meant to be an exploratory thread, not one of self-congratulatory. Unfortunately around these parts actual discussions of clubbing adventures seem to have fallen into disfavor.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    "this was "meant" to be an exploratory thread..." lol
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @rd in your rambling vacillation, you sometimes seem to claim that you are looking for win-win extras with dancers. Your more likely to get there with dancers who are consistently interested, including when they are not numbed up with anything. Maybe she was in a money bind, you were her best option, that's life. But, do you get it that, when you tell a story like this, expressing zero compassion for the person in a bind, that only people who like to pull the wings off butterflies want to hear it?
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Pay attention honey. The fact that she was too numb was precisely why I passed.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    “ And on the list of topics worthy of in-depth discussions on a strip club website, resisting temptation when it is wrong to give into it should rank high on that list. This was not meant to be an exploratory thread, not one of self-congratulatory. Unfortunately around these parts actual discussions of clubbing adventures seem to have fallen into disfavor.” Damn straight Mr. Dugan. Keep up the good work. This story was even plausible. Tell more of these stories and fewer of the ones where you bring up your fictional family. Let’s all pat RickiBoi on the head for his ability to construct a story where he kinda sorta sounds like a good guy while lamenting that he has a conscience. Good job Ricki! 👏👏👏
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    He doesn't have a conscience he was afraid she wouldn't remember she consented
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @rd OK it seems you see this as story that shows you brimming with compassion. People who are fooling themselves are the worst at fooling others. Doubling on "you're a GIRL", Rick, your genius keeps soaring to new heights!
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Somebody who, by the OP’s own words, wouldn’t do OTC for years decides to initiate, by casual text, she’s up for a p4p booty call. I think there’s a big possibility those arguing this story is most likely fake have a good point. If it’s NOT fake tho—a text like that, given the context, would have most likely come from somebody who already started getting a good buzz going on. What’s up with the ridiculous presumptions one was sober and therefore can keep going with “nah nah nah nah, somebody already conseeeeeeennnnteeeeeed. I have such a coooonscieeeeeence”
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @25 Let's review. Rick's telling us a story about someone who's doing something she's been very hesitant to do for a long time. Since she wants to be shitfaced drunk when she does it, it's likely to be a bad memory she'll have to live. But Rick has nothing to say about why she's doing it. He only laments on the fun he may have missed out on by declining. I'll admit, I get very triggered by entitled assholes. Without sex workers, Rick, myself, and many others here would have to choose between being incels, or giving somebody half our shit. So yeah, some minimal decency towards sex workers on our part seems appropriate.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl You seem to be going along as if you really believe Ricki Boi, that's the difference between us, I personally find him completely unbelievable, but he writes very well and all, so it's mildly entertaining. try to remember it's pure fiction the type of fiction that appeals to incels that is where I am coming from so read my response with that in mind
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @twentyfive Whether it's true or not isn't really a big issue. It's like if someone told you a story about seeing a bad car accident, and their main point was how they had mixed feelings about choosing not the steal the hubcaps off of both cars. And didn't think it was worth mentioning if anybody was injured. With one sentence, like "She'd finally called it quits with her asshole controlling boyfriend", you can turn Rick's story into an actual fun story. So, if it isn't true, in a way it's even more depressing.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I think you are missing my point, I find it more than mildly amusing that he defends his idiotic pov with such venom, the insults he hurls are baby tantrums, if you look at his character as if he is an adult it loses it's ability to offend you, better to realize what a child he actually is, and then you can laugh at him which is what most adults do.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "But a stripper can very easily view that same act as both personal judgment and rejection, ESPECIALLY when it cost her a lot of money. We shall see." ^^^ @rick why not get ahead of it and text her and tell her you should try for OTC another time when she was more sober? Also do it just to check in with her to make sure she got home ok?
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @twentyfive I don't really see Rick's story as implausible. I'm not one to be easily offended, especially not by something that wasn't specifically directed at me. If Rick actually were an idiot, it would be much less depressing. All the accusations of lying and being sock puppets, for no specific reason, seem very tedious to me. We're using anonymous handles, so everything that's posted is not particularly trustworthy, only potentially interesting or entertaining.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I don’t expect you or anyone else to be offended my take is he’s just that guy you knew in school who was just too cool and never grew up.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @twentyfive Why it bothers me is that there is a lot of truth in it when Rick says we are ultimately all ricks. I can only remember one dancer who really seemed to feel like she was living her best life being a stripper. The stripping comes after bad breaks, usually several that came one after another. I just try not to cross that line, where I'm taking advantage of it when a sex worker hits a particularly bad rough patch, and she feels pressure to do stuff that would result in lasting bad memories.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I'm not sure which is worse, Ilb's girly whiny troll posts or 25 posting like a pompous jackass, as if anyone cares what he thinks is plausible or not. 😕 I posted about this event because it was topical and unusual enough to warrant a discussion. I don't post about everyday mundane stuff, like run-of-the-mill OTC or other routine interactions because for me they are ordinary. When I post about an encounter, it's precisely because it stands out in some way - good or bad. And yes, I was indeed proud of myself for doing the right thing. Anyone who has been a strip club hound long enough knows how easy and tempting it is to go the other way, which also makes this topic worthy of air time. My lines are as blurry as anyone's and it was interesting for me to hit one on this encounter.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "I just try not to cross that line, where I'm taking advantage of it when a sex worker hits a particularly bad rough patch, and she feels pressure to do stuff that would result in lasting bad memories." Right. You're one of those guys who is fine in benefiting form a girl's issues just as long as you don't know why she's offering you ass. That doesn't make you more noble, just more of a hypocritical sissy.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    You’d fit right in with the twelve year old RickiBoi an adult using girly as an insult lol Im only insulted because you used that wonky face emoji real grown up, LOLOL
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @rd It's hard to say, no bright lines. You just have to stick to some sort of discipline, try not to go off the rails. If a fav has an occasional $ shortfall, I prefer to get more dances that are within her usual boundaries, rather than hold out to get her to push her boundaries. If a dancer is consistently comfortable with the relatively tame extras that a decrepit old man can handle, I consider that worth 50% more $. Golden rule type shit. I don't like to be hard sold, so I don't hard sell. Look for some sort of win-win. Be a little meta Rick, and remember that only sissies feel the need to call others sissies. If it warrants discussion, why panty-bunch when it's discussed? You pat yourself on the head, and I agree there's some justification. It's very alien to me that you've been strongly attracted to her for a long time, but don't note any curiosity or concern about her situation or feelings. But not trying to claim I'm saintly. Are you calling me girly as an insult because you like boys better than girls? Just throwing that in, since you seem like potentially the homophobic type. Then again, it's plausible you're Roger Stone irl.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @25 do you think you might be pregnant? You're missing a lot of periods.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    LOL
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    twentyfive is well past menopause 😂
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I doubt very seriously that we’re all Ricks Most of us here have a few bright lines that we know about, the majority here don’t harbor any illusions about the fact that we are man whores and I don’t know of any adult man ever that can’t figure out how to pay a prostitute Jes Sayin
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I thought Freyja was the Asgard girlie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion