tuscl

Something is wrong with me

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
I have money to spend but have not been in a nudie bar since Halloween, and I do not miss it.

20 comments

• loper
    3 years ago
    Congratulations on beating the addiction. Wish I could say the same.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I strip club in cycles. After a while, it becomes humdrum and unexciting. I take a break and it becomes novel again.

When it feels good, do it, when it doesn't, give it a break. Nothing wrong with that.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Must've been some scary costumes.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's not like it used to be. Last club I went to no one looked like they wanted to be there.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Nothing wrong with that. If you are happy without hitting the clubs count your blessings and count the money in the bank. It's just a hobby that is meant to bring pleasure so the fact that your life is pleasurable enough to push the hobby to the back burner is a good thing.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Who is stopping you?

Are you chained or something?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Strip clubs are fine tuned well oiled machines for separating marks from their money. They have some benefit at some times, but one should not be dependent on strip clubs for their sexual gratification.

SJG
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    You'll be back.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    What loper said "Congratulations on beating the addiction"

After about 7 Days of abstinent I start showing withdrawal symptoms.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Yes, you will be back, the dolled up hotties have that power over us.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    It's fine to take a break. Most of us do at some point. And sometimes a break becomes permanent, which is also fine. If you keep doing something that isn't fun anymore, then that's more like an addiction than a good time.

I bet you won't mind having the extra cash on hand.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I'm out of the game too. Around six months now. For marriage reasons. I don't miss it either. I have other interests and the last few times I went just weren't the same. I think I just burnt myself out and want to have a completely open relationship with my wife. No secrets.
  • mjx01
    3 years ago
    FWIW... personally it's not that I "miss" clubbing it is that...
    1. The return on investment just doesn't seem to be there and
    2. Covid stopping 90% of my work travel, cuts down my opportunities
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    Do you know why you feel so apathetic about the idea of going to a strip club? I'm still going to them but increasingly don't feel a desire to buy lap dances once I'm there. I now often go just to get out of the house when I start to develop cabin fever. I think my lack of desire to do lap dances is because of the decreasing attractiveness of the strippers.

Last night I went to a club and didn't see a single girl that looked good to me. When a stripper who looked like she weighed 200 pounds got up on stage, I decided I had enough of sitting there and left. As I walked out, I noticed a lot of unhappy faces on the male customers so they were reacting the same way. I really think it's their fault, though. I was at the same club about a month ago. I saw a really pretty girl sitting by herself up at the bar. I asked her to go back and do some lap dances with me. While we were doing them, she told me she had been there two hours and I was the first guy to ask for a lap dance. I've never seen her since so she probably quit due to lack of income. Most of the customers who go to that club now want to look at cute girls up on stage but they don't want to spend any money so they end up looking at 200 pound fatties instead.
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Nothing is wrong with you. You have been playing for the wrong team! Welcome to the pink team!. Nothing wrong with that 😉
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Pre-pandemic, I had several faves. Going to a club was comfortable. Fun. I enjoyed their company and always had a good time.

One or two reappeared for a while, but now they are all gone. It seems like every dancer I encounter has a hustle. Some are straight ROBs but most just have a cynical way of extracting money. As the saying goes, maybe I’m just too old for this shit.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @chain wish I had your problem.

The dancers that don't appeal to me at the club don't bother me. I really couldn't care less about the stage dancing. I don't understand why anyone would go for anything but lap dances. If you just want to look, you can find exactly what you want on the net. I see the BBWs selling dances. She's got bills like anyone, her fans' money is just as green as mine. You could say they should get their own club. But where would you draw the line? Are you going to kick https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=347 outta the club because she's a Papi BBW on the slim side?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Going to strip clubs seems awful. I mean its not like Desires and the Foxy had hot dancers last night and no customers. Oh yeah, it is just like that. Plus Pats 14 Bills 10. More joy, less semen!!!
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    First off, is anything actually wrong physically or mentally?

As others stated, cycles can definitely happen. Especially if a favorite moves on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion