tuscl

Getting attention from the woman you want

Wednesday, October 20, 2021 5:21 PM
How much do you tip and when do you do so to a potential or current fav to make sure you are their priority? I have had a few trips left not seeing the woman I want because they are busy with others. I want to change this but I don't want to under do it or over do it in the money department.

60 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    If you have a black Amex card just approach the dancer you desire and swipe the card magnetic strip down in the butt crack, please note this inly works in chicks that have gotten the vaccine and are now magnetized
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    On busier shifts with more in-demand dancers, I'll approach them while they're doing a dance shift on stage. When she comes around to me, I'll ask if she's got time to see me and get dances. I'll tip anywhere from $10 to $20, as well. Very often that's enough to get the dancer to come to me when she's done on stage. Occasionally, it doesn't work or she tells me that she's with a loyal regular and can't peel away. At dive clubs, you will tip less. At more upscale clubs, you might have to tip more than that. The sweet spot depends on the club and the dancer.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    I tip a few bucks and say something. Sometimes it’s spontaneous based on the situation, sometimes it’s a line I’ve used before. Sometimes I’ll just ask if they have time to come by and see me. It doesn’t really matter what I say as long as I combine the tip with a direct expression that I’m interested. It usually works unless they are busy or have something else going on. Don’t overthink it.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I've found little to no correlation between how much I tip a girl at the stage when I ask her to come over & whether or not she'll come over after. At least if we're talking between 2-20 bucks. Often times I think she doesn't even know how much I'm handing her. At the clubs I go to, peeling a girl away from a regular customer is going to cost more than I'm willing to pay. And when she does come, chances are said regular is gonna be sitting there waiting and she'll be looking to get in & out and back. Giving her 2-4 singles vs 2-4 fives, I'd say there's a 50-50 shot she doesn't even notice she got the 5's until she's sorting her money afterwords and at that point doesn't know who they came from or if they were from the same person. On the 50% chance she does notice it's $20 and not $2, if she's with a regular she's not leaving him. Maybe you'll be the next person she approaches after he leaves, but thats about it. Sure, you could start going higher. At $50 or so you'll almost always get a personal thank you after she gets down. If she's with a regular, she'll probably tell you she'll be right back and then go sit back with him. If it's just a potential big payday she's sitting with, you've got a good shot. My advice, be friendly and honest. Give her any sort of tip & ask her for a dance or to join you, whichever you prefer. If she doesn't come over, move on. Unless you've got money to waste, it's probably not worth trying to out-bid all comers. You'll end up spending a ton and probably only attracting the attention of other dancers who are looking for prey, not customers.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Just have the bouncer go tell her you want to get a few dances and he'll send her to you for a while
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    And.... yes dancers notice the bills you give them
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    In my opinion, the tip amount is irrelevant . Make sure she knows there is more coming to her if she comes to you.
  • aham5
    3 years ago
    @dolfan is wrong. Most strippers can identify a single $1 from a $20 bill with their left ass cheek. They notice. Agree with CMI. You gotta read the room to determine the sweet spot for a given club on that day. I used to get a hand full of $1s when I arrived at a club. No more. If I just want to give some attention, I usually drop a 5 or 10. If I really want a girl to stop by? I walk up during her stage dance and tuck a $20 in her garter or waistband. I'm close to 90% success with this method if it's a dancer I've never met before. The few times this fails? Either they stuck with a regular or its so busy they have multiple generous guys competing for attention.
  • dogchain
    3 years ago
    Warrior15 how do I let her know more is to come. When I say let's get dances and she still is busy with the regulars?
  • aham5
    3 years ago
    @warrior15 is wrong. Money motivates all dancers. Keep tipping $1 or $3.... have fun with the second and third tier dancers.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @dogchain nobody is wrong, you just need to find what works best for you, there's lots of dancers they are all working for money, what piques their interest is where the similarity ends, some things will work for one type and others will work for another type, figure out what works for you and let that be your guide.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    If she's with regulars (meaning, guys she knows will spend money on her) and you're a new guy, then there's a greater chance that she's not going to peel away from them to be with you no matter what. What *might* make a difference is if you show her a big wad of cash or just tell her how much you're prepared to spend. That could tempt her to take a break from a regular to try you out, but it might not. Or, sometimes the regular isn't spending money that night (for whatever reason) and she'll move to you. That also happens. If she's busy with regulars and not budging, then ask what shifts she usually works or ask if she's got a burner number so that you can plan to meet her when she's available. Often, though, if a dancer is with a regular, then that's an uphill battle that you have to be prepared to lose. You'll feel better about that dynamic when you're the regular she's sitting with.
  • dogchain
    3 years ago
    Aham5144 would you recommend using 20 singles so there is more weight to it to be more noticeable?
  • aham5
    3 years ago
    No
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Just wear your TUSCL shirt to the club Guaranteed 100% success rate
  • grand1511
    3 years ago
    I think what's being overlooked is how much you tipped in previous one-on-one dance encounters. If these are fave dancers, they'll remember a strong tip in the VIP from even years ago and adjust their schedules accordingly.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Do you think he knows about the secret TUSCL decoder ring, with the built in vibrator ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ apparently not!
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Somewhat on a tangent but just a general PSA: don’t be that old guy wondering why the dancer is paying attention to the young guys on stage and not you and scolding her for that behavior. When coincidentally there was a lot more stage tips coming from the group of young guys. Just going to leave that out there for anybody to read…
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    If you go into a strip club, looking for the women to do something for your, you will be frustrated and disappointed. You have to go in looking for what you can do for them, make them feel good. SJG
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ that’s what NiggaIcee would say, and he uses them by hooking them up with drugs and the allure of easy $$ by pimpin them out. Are you still into assaulting your woman while they sleep as your MO?
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @SJG needing to tie somebody up is a hint you're not doing much for them.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Don't forget the power of deploying The System (R) while wearing a snazzy white 3-piece suit. Dancers can't resist that!😜
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I club in the Mid-West. If I enjoy a dance, I feel like I should pay at least $20 a song or $5 a minute (with tip). I've gone as high as $10 a minute, when the dancing was twice as good as what's minimally enjoyable. I also don't expect them to sit with me. She is more likely to to be happy with your $ if she can get yours AND everyone else's too. So being a quick score and letting her get back to the hunt fast can make a big difference. You can also simply ask her what her slow nights/times are, and try to come then. There was actually only one dancer I gave $10 per minute and saw frequently. She would complain it wasn't enough, but wouldn't say how much would be enough. She eventually ditched me, but would not explain why. Bottom line, there is no answer to this that will apply to all dancers. I decide what it's worth to me, and stick to it. Sometimes that means I will be ignored by or low-priority to certain dancers. But that's pretty much how life works in general, you accept you can't afford everything, or end up broke. If there's really only one dancer that interests you, maybe you need to consider if you can road trip to other areas with more dancers and better clubs.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Buying dances is always a chump's game. And always better to approach the girl yourself. Easiest is at stage side. But you can approach anytime she is not with a customer. Be generous right off, but never act like money buys her or you except her to be subservient. Be open and honest and tell her what you want her to know about yourself, and what you know she will want to know. More often than not I think she will respond positively. SJG RowdyRose312 [view link]
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    If you really want her when she gets off the stage tip a 20 bruh. Let ya nuts hang for a little.
  • WiseToo
    3 years ago
    Take a $20 bill and fold it in thirds. Tear off a third with the $20 clearly visible and tip her with it while saying she has to come to your table for the remaining portion. Works like a charm! In the unlikely event she doesn't respond, you can always take your portion to the bank for a new bill.
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    The way the question was formed, I wonder if your definition of current favorite matches what most of us would consider a current fav. If you mean a dancer you have consistently gotten dances with, or in other words her regular, then you won't have to do much, she'll come to you and ask if you are ready. However if your current fav, is your current dancer infatuation who you may have gotten a few dances from, then that might be your problem. Get up and ask her for a dance. The same goes for a potential favorite. It's not that hard to figure out how a dancer prioritizes who she sees. It's a balance between who she knows is a sure thing, and how much she thinks she can get from each guy. For instance, a guy who typically spends a hundred fifty or more each visit comes in, she will prioritize him over someone she doesn't know who asked her first. Even if he comes off as someone who will get a lot of dances and tip well. Now there are exceptions to this, but more often than not this is what occurs. There are ways around it, such as letting a dancer know you will spend a lot, but even that isn't guaranteed. Dancers get told by many guys they'll spend a lot, and quit after two songs. If all the typical stuff that normally works isn't working, then think about changing things up, such as visit when the club isn't as busy. Try coming in early in her shift, or visit her a day she works that isn't busy. I have found if a dancer regularly works Sundays, then showing up on Sunday helps. A few times it backfired, and usually it's because others of her regulars had the same idea, but more often than not it works.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I'd like to hear from dancers how they feel about having to deal with bills torn into two pieces. The strippers I know deal with lots of inconveniences due to their earnings being in cash. I don't think they'd appreciate the extra hassle of dealing with torn bills. I've gone with Miss 3-lug-nuts to deposit cash in an ATM, doubt that would work with a taped bill. If you had a purse-full of torn bills, be hard to keep the matching pieces together. "Stay away from men you're attracted to. They smell giddy school girl." --Bharlem (dancer). Just one example of the many non-obvious criteria a dancer may have for which customers she prefers. Maybe you just look like her pedo uncle who use to sneak in the shower on her when she was a kid. You generally can only guess why people do what they do. Guessing quickly turns into brooding, and then resentment and disappointment, not what we go to the club for. Better to find other dancers you also like, and make them aware you want a dance. Dancers who are shy about approaching customers often give the best dances. They know their shyness is a big disadvantage, and in many cases compensate for it by getting extra wild on you in the couch room.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'd never do that "tear a 20" thing. Seems gimmicky. I've got about a 90% success rate if I tip a $20 at the rail and ask her to come see me.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I need to compare notes with Papi. 80% of the time, my TUSCL shirt only works every time. Tipping at the rail while she is on stage is the best way. Eye contact and a charming smile is a close number two. Tipping at the rail can get expensive. I once got into a bidding war with a regular of hers. The funny part is, she did not want to be around him because was a fat, disgusting loser who treated her like property. I still have trouble believing a stripper asked me to stop stage tipping her, because the other guy was giving her $20-$50 in stage tips at a pop to outbid me.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    IME a $20 is often enough to ensure that the girl at least pops by to say hi. Also, contrary to what some others have said, IME girls definitely pay attention to how much each guy is tipping them. IME the exception to this is a handful of large urban markets where "making it rain" is common. Whether a guy wants to compete with that is entirely his call, but I generally leave the arrows in the quiver for another day. Blowing hundreds on stage tips alone is not my idea of a fun time, at least not anymore. I know that soon enough I'll be back in a saner environment where a $20 is enough to get a gal's attention.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I don't get in bidding or spending wars with other PLs. I have no dancers at all who are a priority for me, simply because that would make me t heir priority and interfere with my fascination with variety. I don't tip at the rail very often and never a lot. I like drinking in bars and that will always be my main focus. This works for me and my relationships with Cfs is more based on hanging out and getting high than the money they make.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    I tip the waitress when she seats me, and when she brings me a drink (soda only in wa).and ask her to bring me
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    (Sorry accidental submit) …and ask her to let xyz dancer know I want to get dances.
  • Dtuscl
    3 years ago
    Holy crap Dogchain, you must have struck a nerve. How did such a simple question get over 30 responses? 1. Make eye contact and smile 😃 (that works the majority of the time and doesn’t cost you anything) 2. If she’s hanging out with someone, next time she’s on stage Tip, Compliment, Request ( I love your smile, can I get a couple of dances when you’re done?). If she knows you’re interested in more than just shooting the breeze, she’ll decide if it’s worth cutting away from the dude she’s been hanging with. 3. You might have to read the room a bit for this last one, but I literally went up to a guy and told him ‘You’re a lucky man, getting to hang out with the hottest girl in the place!’ The dancer immediately said, ‘Oh I’ll come by and give you a couple of dances!’ She came by and told me she had called her regular and asked him to come in because things were slow. She gladly gave me a few dances, thanked me and went back to her regular. Point is, make sure she knows you’d like to get a couple dances and see how it goes.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "Holy crap Dogchain, you must have struck a nerve. How did such a simple question get over 30 responses?" Golly gee you're sooo super right D. He really must have struck a nerve! 😲 Or... Taking a bit less of a Drama Queen view, maybe a handful of folks posting on a strip club forum found a discussion about stage tipping strategies to be interesting? 😉
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I don't need any money to tip dem to get attention. I just lool dem in da eyes and dey get al gaga and start to fall in love. When we go to da shit truck and dey see how successful I am dats a panty dropper
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    I read the ripped bill post as sarcasm. Given the number of real responses to it, I hope I was right and nobody actually does this. Strip clubs are basically an extension of ‘the oldest profession.’ A simple business transaction where men with money pay women for a physical act and women with beauty extract funds from said men. It’s fucking checkers not Game of Thrones. Leave your bills intact, keep them out of your mouth when tipping and accept no for an answer without interrogating the dancer as to why she found someone else’s money greener than yours. Also, shower.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    I don't think there's any way to "make sure you are their priority". Consistently spending well on them is probably the *best* way, but there's always the possibility of a bigger spender coming along.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    "Holy crap Dogchain, you must have struck a nerve. How did such a simple question get over 30 responses?" We're unaccustomed to on-topic threads...
  • iknowbetter
    3 years ago
    I agree with @25’s much earlier comment. Use what works for you. Strippers have a 6th sense radar for who has money and is willing to share it. Personally I never have to tip to get attention from a dancer I’m interested in. Eye contact is usually all it takes. This is regardless of how I’m dressed, or what I’m ordering. It does help that I’m a tall white guy in my 50’s, since (going back to a discussion from last week) old white guy privilege does exist in strip clubs. Not saying it’s right, but it exists.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    It is important that the girl see that you have selected her and that you like her. SJG
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    Not surprisingly most PLs independently end up with similar strategies. Go up when she's on stage, tip her $10-$20, let her know you're interested, see what happens. If she's with her regular, just realize that she might not leave her regular twice-a-week $500-a-night gravytrain guy just to give you a $20 lapper, even with the stage tip. In that case, I might try to catch her again on stage, ask her what days she works and what's her slow shifts. The strippers themselves are happy to give you tips to catch them, I've heard things like "my regular comes in at 5pm, come by at 1 and we'll spend the afternoon together", and sure enough, works out perfect. "How much do you tip and when do you do so to a potential or current fav" To be a little pedantic, if she's my CF, it means I don't have to tip to compete for her attention. If she's my current fave, I will have texted her in advance to make an appointment, she'll make herself available at that time and we'll hang out together for a few hours -- in other words, I'm the regular you're competing for her attention with 🤣 As a regular, I come in often enough and spend enough each time, that I've earned this treatment from her. Everything I said earlier was for how I get the attention of a stripper I haven't earned any time with yet
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I'd rather buy 2 slices of zzaa and a rack of beers than tip $20 at any stage.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    If you just talk to her in a matter of fact way, like you would to any other woman, and not like you see her as someone who sells sex for money, then unless seriously attached, she will probably respond very favorably. SJG [view link]
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^ this asshole has no clue.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Basic experience from early in strip clubs, and continuing until much later. SJG
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^This asshole has no clue, or money.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sjg. Your see want get technique is something I'm really trying when I see girls I like. Its a very simple zen way of looking at it. You see and want her so you approach her in a way thats disarming and makes her interested.
  • Rich_Oates
    3 years ago
    Hm, the term CF implies she knows you to some extent and you are a regular. I think tipping over the quoted price may or may not be remembered, but during my infatuation phases I have been prone to buy a gift for my CF. Ex. I bought an outfit with shoes for one which cost less than a hundred bucks. Now she will send me the occasional pic to get me riled up. Good chance she'll remember that over x sessions of random tips, and I get to experience a personal fantasy.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ Very true. But it is also just how things work in the jungle. Women respond when a guy is not afraid to approach them. They will often fully accomodate. Want them to 1. Dress and paint up, 2. To follow your lead, 3. To give up their inputs without reserve. But this is impossible when guys do not lead. SJG
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Join the pink team 💗 boys! You won't need to worry about getting attention from yucky vaginas
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    One thing I've observed is that the strippers who have a knack for getting the $ from everyone who's ready to give them some are also the ones with the less toxic personalities. A big reason why I don't get that frustrated by the ones who look good but I can never get a dance with.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sjg you're right it's very animalistic and natural. Women will follow if you lead. If you make a genuine initiative you won't get rejected. No one I've really really wanted has rejected me.
  • dogchain
    3 years ago
    Thanks a lot of good advice on here that I am going to try to put into action. lets see how ripping a $20 into thirds goes =) Just to clarify I am talking about a really hot dancer / very personable who seems to always be busy. Trying to pull her away from the crowds so to say. Her slow days seem to be as busy as a normal dancers busy days.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    All you can do is let her know you're interested and see what happens. If she doesn't bite, then move on to the next fish in the sea. Fixating too much on one girl is a recipe for disaster.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If she's too busy to take your money either you aren't spending much or it's you. Dancers always make time to make more money at the trap lulz
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @rickdugan: "All you can do is let her know you're interested and see what happens. If she doesn't bite, then move on to the next fish in the sea. Fixating too much on one girl is a recipe for disaster." This. Don't necessarily give up on her, just don't let your desire for her destroy all the other fun you can have. If you spend money regularly and consistently, a couple of things might happen. First, you might find someone you *actually* enjoy, which beats *potential* enjoyment any day of the week. My ATF found me this way. She wasn't my first choice; hell, she wasn't event really my type, but turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me in a strip club. Bar none. Second, when she sees you spending, when she *does* get some down time, she might come see you. A couple of my current favorites are super popular, and basically have their pick of customers. One of them basically told me that she doesn't bother with most guys until she sees them spending regularly, then shoots her shot. She claims she used to waste too much time on "one dance wonders" (her words) that never developed into regular spenders. But as always, be prepared for disappointment. If I'd turned down my ATF to wait on the one I was *really* after, I'd have lost out big time. Not just because of what we became, but also because the girls in whom I was actually initially interested at the time turned out to be totally uninteresting and not worth even *my* time.
  • dogchain
    3 years ago
    I will for sure take that into consideration georgmicrodog
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion