tuscl

Now I'm Pissed / Rant about SJG

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Wednesday, October 13, 2021 10:29 PM
In concept, I am against using the Ignore feature for an individual. There are many different personalities on this board. And I fully realize that I'm not going to agree with anyone all the time. Are there those that annoy me more than others ? Sure there are. CJKent goes on and on about Marilyn Monroe , but then posts a photo of a busty hottie so I forgive him. If I don't agree with someone , I can choose either to argue with that person or just move onto the next topic. Even Ran-Dumb-Member, who I never agree with and insults me all the time. I don't even have him/her on Ignore. It's just against my philosophy . On SJG. He brings up UBI and I can just not participate in the conversation. He can drudge up 28 old threads that no one else comments to to clutter up the Inbox on the Discussion threads. I can just Ignore the thread. He can make a comment about about tying women up and raping them. That was a thread that basically brought the whole Board together. We all think SJG is more than a little wacko ! But none of that hurts me and has not caused be to put him on Ignore. But now he has committed the ultimate crime. He is clogging up the Photo Gallery. He is posting pics of fat girls, bondage crap, old cars. Not just a photo or two. Bunches of stupid pics. For those of you that do not look at the Photo Gallery, I invite you to do so. Try to look around the crap that SJG has posted. You will see wonderful offerings from. Longball300, Joker44, some stripper named Amber, and our very own PinkSugarDoll. I look at the Photos more than I look at the Discussion threads. It's alway uplifting. But guess what happens when I put SJG on Ignore ? Those stupid photos still show up on the List of the Photo Gallery. FOUNDER ! What can be done about this ? I want that CRAP off the Photo Gallery.

204 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Yes, and lock threads after 90 days.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Better yet just ban that psychotic spamming troll but unfortunately I don't expect that to happen and I think he doesn't expect it either.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ Fuck Heads, the only way to have topical diversity and keep it organized is to have long running threads. Why don't you start some? Get your sorry asses to the Underground Circle Jerk Room, and don't come out again until you have learned how to use individual ignore and thread ignore. This thread and what you have posted on it are pure negative meta narrative, the epitome of SPAM. SJG Caramel Star, understands high heels and makeup !! [view link] BBW, Black [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    This is a strip club forum not a topical diversity forum you dyslexic moron! The exception is the politics board but then you know it well as your spam also overflows there. .
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    March 17, 2020 through June 3, 2021 will forevermore be known as the golden age of TUSCL forums. The mandatory lockdown in California may have saved lives, but it definitely "flatten the curve" on bullshit off topic posts.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    We have plenty of "topical diversity" without your dumb ass posting whatever you read on the internet today. You think you're interesting and provocative, when you post the same silly UBI/Medicare for All bullshit on every thread. You are fucking tedious. You also seem to think you have authority to dictate board behavior. That is anything but true. You have never submitted an article or a review, and are not a VIP. Most importantly, you are not Founder. You are just a delusional pest. When board rules get discussed on the VIP forum, I (and many others) will recommend you get banned for your spammy, rapey shit, and rules (like thread locking) to stop your ilk from reappearing. I hope your Huffy gets sold for scrap and a goat bites off your tiny cock. Best regards, T
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Justin, its not all right wing politics, pro-sports and financial speculations. People have lots of other interests. Some of us need to always be learning more for our livelihoods. We have not just one, but two Underground Circle Jerk Rooms, if that is your interest. We have the original VIP Underground Circle Jerk Room with its luxurious upholstered seats. The first hatch out in the parking lot takes you to that. Now we also have the Verified Underground Circle Jerk Room with its cheapie hard plastic seats. The second hatch takes you to that. And you know what the pass phrase is, its written on the hatches. "Women Are Superfluous". So pick your underground room and stay there. SJG Caramel Star, women who knows how to pose for awesome photos [view link] [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, you have two Underground Circle Jerk Rooms to choose from, which ever one fits your budget. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "Some of us need to always be learning more for our livelihoods." Lol, is that a joke? What you need to learn for your livelihood is to get out of the library and get a job, earn your keep in life so you don't have to live your life under a bridge eating cat food and dumpster diving for dessert! FUCKING MORON BULLSHITTER!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    TheeOSU, you have two Circle Jerk Forum, VIP and Verified. Otherwise Shut The Fuck UP! SJG Pleaser 10 inch [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    You have your leaky boat forum all to yourself, take your shit there you little punkass bitch!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Unlike you I have actual work to do for my real life livelihood so in parting FUCK YOU GOATSUCKER!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    OSU, Verified, VIP, Ignore, Thread Ignore. Otherwise SHUT THE FUCK UP! SJG nice [view link] [view link]
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Some of us need to always be learning more for our livelihoods." Like which libraries block adult content, or the hours the homeless shelter is closed for cleaning.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, Verified, VIP, Ignore, Thread Ignore. Otherwise SHUT THE FUCK UP! My affairs are private and protected, no less so than the affairs of the Central Intelligence Agency. And I heard that they just finished cleaning the Underground Circle Jerk Room, so that is where you belong. SJG Really Big [view link]
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Testify Warrior - after my dick retracts into my body from looking at the weird SJG photos I have to look at one of Longball’s or Joker’s selections to get the turtle head out of the shell.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    "no less so than the affairs of the Central Intelligence Agency." Yeah, remember when the CIA couldn't get internet access for 14 months. smh
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Otherwise SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Eat a bag of dicks. You have no power here. Have I said that yet?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    There is zero difference between the way I do things and the way the CIA does things. SJG Tempest666 [view link]
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    This thread is....Awesome!
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Lol those photos are soo weird and random. I like the skunk one. Is that your persona SJG?
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Is it a settled matter what the purpose of the "stripper photos" gallery is? I think I've probably put too many pictures up, just of women I think are hot. When somebody writes a review, it can help you properly interpret their opinions of dancer attractiveness, if you can see examples of women they think are attractive. What are some opinions about the max number of photos any one member should have in the gallery?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The photos section existed before it was used for stripper photos. Founder has set what limit there may be as he sees fit. SJG Roissy, the initiation castle, Netherlands [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Oh SJG's got 466 pictures I don't feel bad anymore about my 44.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    ilbbaicnl, To answer your question. I think someone can load as many as they want. I just want the ability to Ignore their postings if their taste is too bad. I could look at Longball300's girls all day. PSD can post as many pics of herself as she wants. Caramel Starr has put up several of herself. I do not have a problem with this. But did you look at the SHIT that SJG has posted ? He definitely has a bondage fetish.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    ilbbaicnl, I just looked at yours from your Profile page. You can post those all you want.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So the right wing bigots on here are offended by Medicare for all and ubi.
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    I just noticed how he spammed the fuck out of the board. His trolling is offensive at this point. #cancel sjg
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Birds of a feather. Why are you looking your own posts? You and Dave Anderson both need a friend. Go suck each other's dicks.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Back at the gallery, if you click 'verified only', his (and probably some others) go away. But yeah, just leave sjg
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    I take back my previous statement. I took sjg off ignore and its actually hilarious. Please keep going. This is better entertainment than a lot of the shit that Hollywood puts out today.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Thanks gSteph. I did not realize that . I may use that button. But I wonder who else I am eliminating by doing that.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I think it is hilarious that icee "likes" his own posts. If you click on the More button on the right side of each post, it will show who has Liked and who has disliked that post.
  • TxVegas
    3 years ago
    I have been annoyed by the SJG pictures as well. Sometimes he takes up the entire first page. I do like the idea of ignore in discussion board ignoring pictures too.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    I can honestly say the pic spamming is a bridge too far
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Yall jealous coz you cant see want get toda la noche
  • PaulDrake
    3 years ago
    This is founders site and he can do with it as he pleases. Part of that is the charm. The off topic nature of the forum here is a lot of fun. But if anyone wants a strip club only discussion forum there is another one I started that is getting more and more popular here: [view link]
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Its all fun and games until someone gets an eye poked out
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    This idiot, SJG, is getting all the attention his fucked up psychotic self desires, here on this thread.
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    "This idiot, SJG, is getting all the attention his fucked up psychotic self desires, here on this thread." I wonder about that. Is Sjg the type of troll that is looking for attention or looking for amusment?
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Remember, San Jose Guy is a homeless moron who gets internet access through the San Jose Public Library and has SEX WITH GOATS. Anytime he annoys you just tell yourself that. Aside from Desertscrub I am probably the most calm person on here and even SJG gets under my skin from time to time. (That entire sentence was all sarcasm for our slow adult members here that cannot read between the lines. You know guys like Subraman and gals like nicespice).
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    SJG said "There is zero difference between the way I do things and the way the CIA does things." I'm pretty sure that the CIA still had internet access even after the library got shut down for the pandemic. Also, you're creepy as fuck.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    SJG you just can't figure it out. Spam, Spam, Spam. You might not be everybody's favorite on this board if you stopped spamming but you certainly wouldn't be so hated. Pick your spots. ONE photo at a time. Keep to ONE of your threads at time. ONE day at a time. It would go a long way. Me personally, I don't like having multiple threads of mine going on at once, I feel like it's way too much of my bullshit and it often is. Do the same. Tone it down. Space it out. Stop spamming. Don't get upset, just take my advice.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Muddy, You're so nice and helpful. You should go into politics. I've tried to go the suggestion route with SJG in the past. He just doesn't listen. BTW, I just looked at your profile page. Nice Banner !
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Oh thanks man yeah some pictures I’ve found don’t really fit the banner well but some really, really do.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Carmel Star is a skank; SJG should be banned. He doesn't go to strip clubs or fuck women. He is a self-absorbed fucking fraud. Spam and post likes like a total fucking loser.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Founder is very generous with non-VIP access to his site. One potential solution would be to limit unpaid and/or noncontributing members to 5 posts per day. This would include comments, bumps, and pictures. No one could flood the board, at least not as a non-VIP. skibum609, What does Carmel have to do with this thread? There is another ongoing thread about Scrub's rude comments about dancer photos. Read the room.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think the original intent of this discussion was to draw Founder’s attention to SJG spamming the stripper photos area - and to possibly add photos to the ignore option. However, it has ended up giving SJG so much attention - and likely inflated his narcissistic ego to the point of him never wanting to leave. I agree - his photo posts are another form of his spamming this board. They are almost entirely useless. He should take about 95% of those photos down.
  • Estafador
    3 years ago
    If you been him, what's stopping him from just making another account under a different IP address? If it has to be taken that far I mean
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Any thoughts about SJG leaving this board willingly, or even slightly modifying his creepy and idiotic behavior, flies directly past folly and crashes into pure fantasy.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Estafador... First, one of the off-topic things here that provides "value" to SJG is that he uses the Front Room as a long-running log of his crazy-pants ideas. Ban him and all of that creepy crazy evaporates. Second, founder did ban the SCL troll who came here, set up about 5 troll profiles, and started to flame the threads with racist content (among other stuff...). After banning him the same troll came back, started up again, and founder banned him again. And he did come back after that, but it's one profile that hardly ever posts because that guy now knows he can't get away with it. There are levels of moderation that would allow this to be an open environment while not being a haven for shitty humans like SJG or desertscrub. Whether it's banning incredibly disruptive users, limiting the volume at which they can post, or providing users with the sort of filtering tools that actually make a difference.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ The Scrub is not shitty. A little full of vitriol but he keeps himself contained whereas SJGoatfucker is insatiable with his OT rants. Hell if founder can ban L1oydSchoene then he should be able to ban the SJGOATFUCKER and his stories of woe!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    We're going to have to agree to disagree about "The Scrub".
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    This rick thinks everybody needs to calm down a bit. Imma ricksplain something. Most of you log in for two reasons: 1. Discussing sexy female hairless apes. 2. The excellent rickvice we all offer. So Imma solve your problem with some rickvice to the SanJose ape: focus on posting pictures of sexy hairless ape whores. Everybody will like you if you do that. Okay, problem solved. ROAR!!!
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ he likes fat Mexicans. Would you go wildebeest on a fat female hairless ape that can barely move the way you need her to with your BSC?
  • Estafador
    3 years ago
    @[view link].ishmael so you think if one bans him enough times it'll get them to get the message and cut down the nonsense?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Delete all his old threads and pictures, make him start from square one. And if he comes back, ban him again. He's a pimple on the ass of this board.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Estafador... Yep. That's what I'm saying will happen (if he's banned). Other options (for him and other disruptive users) would be to limit posting frequency and/or create an Ignore/Block feature that is effective.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Here are san_jose_creep's TUSCL stats as of right now... Discussions: 374 Photos: 466 Comments: 37,493 Total Number of Reviews: BIG FAT ZERO Clearly he's by far TUSCL's most prolific poster, but at the same time the lowest contributor as far as sharing actual strip clubs experience. That said, founder hasn't booted him up to this point, so I highly doubt that's going to change. I am interested in knowing whether or not there was more new member participation and joining of TUSCL during the time when san_jose_creep wasn't posting vs now when he clogs the boards with his posts. ...Only founder knows this...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    There's an ignore feature. Wanting him banned is just malicious. If anyone should be banned its the right wing trolls.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ How are any conservatives on the board disrupting its function? Typical leftist, claims to tolerate all points of view then is shocked to learn there are others.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You're accusing me of being bigoted towards bigots. Yeah that reasoning doesn't fly outside of qanon meetings 😭😭
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    You didn't answer my question. How are any conservatives on the board disrupting its function?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Warrior15, I know your scared, Capitalism has reached its end. Don't worry though, when we shift to Social Democracy, you will be retrained as a Grave Digger. This was predicted back in 1848. In the mean time, we need to start putting these guys in restraints, ankle cuffs, chain their feet to the floor, so that they stay in the Underground Verified Circle Jerk Room and the Underground VIP Circle Jerk Room. SJG [view link]
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    As the girls from Cuba say " Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja " Just keep building that organization, SJG. How many girls have you recruited in the past few years ?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Things are happening, the COVID precautions fucked us up, as they did so much other retail business. That was where our money was coming from. Are you getting callouses on your hands yet, from the pick and shovel training? SJG Martinism [view link]
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I thought the CIA was funneling money to you ? Jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja !
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    When the CIA wants to do nasty stuff, they come to me for advice. But no, I don't get money from them, don't need it. We have our own revenue streams because we use it as we want. SJG How Life Should Be [view link] TinyIslandGurl [view link]
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I'm sitting in a very busy place right now. People around me are wondering what is so funny because I"m laughing so hard right now. Jajajajajajajajajajajajaja !
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    It is exactly the same for me, right now, and I'm not even a Cuban girl. SJG Martinism [view link]
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    "When the CIA wants to do nasty stuff, they come to me for advice. " LMFAO. You know what Black OPs never do? Go on internet message boards and say I'm Black Ops.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I'm not Black Ops, I just do things in exactly the same ways. SJG How Life Should Be [view link]
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "When the CIA wants to do nasty stuff, they come to me for advice." Nasty stuff like buggering a goat.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    It used to be a bullet to the back of the head, and then a 12 gauge in the mouth. The larger wound covers up the original smaller wound. But that is an out of date tactic. SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Dead goats don't tell tales!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Terminating trolls and cremating zombies are always a part of what I do. SJG How Life Should Be [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    SJG said "When the CIA wants to do nasty stuff, they come to me for advice." If the CIA is working to disrupt radical terrorist message boards by loading them up with creepy, rapey posts and content, then this is believable. "It used to be a bullet to the back of the head, and then a 12 gauge in the mouth. The larger wound covers up the original smaller wound. But that is an out of date tactic." It's adorable that you read a 1970s crime novel and convinced yourself that you know about "wet work".
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    The times I see one person as the last one to respond to the last 10 topics, I won't read the board, or responses, until I see others have responded. Unfortunately, this is happening more and more lately in the early afternoon on the West Coast.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    You can count on san_jose_creep to post only when the San Jose public library free internet is available. He's homeless and broke so he relies on free internet. It's no coincidence that when California went on COVID lockdown he abruptly stopped posting. Literally the same day the public libraries closed. Same thing happened when they reopened - he started posting again. And the thing is, TUSCL is his entertainment regarding strippers and sex. Where most TUSCL PLs use TUSCL to report out on a strip club, stripper, or just sexual experience in general, san_jose_creep doesn't do this because he can't afford it and also no woman that he wants will give him the time of day in real life. Instead, posting to and reading TUSCL is his reality with sex entertainment. There's nothing beyond this for him, unlike most other PLs. This is ultimately why he NEEDS TUSCL more than most. And also why he'll NEVER stop posting here as long as he's allowed. Lastly, IMHO only, the one thing with respect to being a PL that he does bring to the table here is that he's a cautionary tale to all other married PLs. He's a live example of what a married PL *could* become from taking strip club mongering too far. Take it too far, and one could lose everything in life - money, real love, house, career, car, etc. And also even lose one's mind.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^ at least he has a goat to cuddle up to and a shopping cart full of aluminum cans.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Founder keeps him around because everyone needs a punching bag in life, and SJG’s presence keeps us coming g back to deliver those punches. He’s calloused enough to keep taking g the hits, and I’m sure it creates enough clicks to verify his status. Who knows maybe the # of clicks justifies the business model founder has.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^ Yeah I've thought that maybe the clicks have something to do with why he's allowed to stay here but on the other hand he's ignored by many so there aren't any clicks there and how about new perspective members that come here, read his posts, then decide they don't want to deal with a forum that has a spamming psycho front and center so they never join or go away.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^^What is so important about click volume, my understanding is that the measurable parameter that is used to monetize them is unique clicks, not the same poster clicking over and over.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Both are significant. Overall click volume can show that the site has good loyalty via repeat visitors. It also means that those return visitors may see sponsor marketing often enough to drive them towards the desired outcome.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ But these clicks are on a page with no advertising, so repeat clicks aren't moving any advertisers within view of loyal customers, pages with advertisements that makes sense but there is no adverting on any discussion pages
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Founder has done a wonderful job making a site that continues to draw so many. Now we just need to convince these Circle Jerkers to say in their assigned underground rooms. SJG Cardibsyeastinfection [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "say in their assigned underground rooms." ^^^@san_jose_creep FYI dumbass your assigned room is any one that you can post in. You're just butthurt you can't read and post in all the forums*. (*Spoiler alert: if you write a review you could get into the VIP forum. 😁)
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ Off to the Underground Circle Jerk Room with you! SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I'm still here. You suck at zombie killing. 🧟
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    2800 deg F open hearth furnace cremation! SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I'm pretty sure san_jose_creep goes into a roleplay mode when he's on TUSCL. It goes along with what I said earlier that TUSCL is his sole sexual entertainment (as opposed to actually going to a strip club in real life). Outside of TUSCL he's just a broke ass loser. But when he's logged on, he becomes the great "SJG". A leader of a stripper grade hottie sex organization. A profound political pundit. A man with "important affairs". A CIA/FBI consultant. A womanizer adored by all women.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Hot enough to melt elemental iron. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    So when he types about vanquishing his does and cremating zombies and such, he's actually in roleplay mode literally fantasizing about it as he types.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    vanquishing his *foes*
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Get back into your coffin and pull the lid shut! SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    And he gets so self-absorbed about it that he expects others to go along with it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Look at his recent posts. He's literally fantasizing that I'm an actual zombie coming out of a grave at him and he's literally living the fantasy of cremating me in his head.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    He's in a state of delusional denial while he's on TUSCL.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    That’s a funny assessment of SJG, and not far off by any means! Remember the repeated fantasies of raping women in their sleep. He repeats it over and over during his fantasized TLN sessions that never really happen. It’s just in his head, like his fictional organization that he has built over the past 7 years, but then he turns around and blames COVID for slowing down his progress in developing it. Here’s an update, his organization has never existed except for a party of one delusional TUSCL member, SJG! The GOAT (fucker)!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    To each their own but IDK why so many people get worked-up w/ SJG for so long - there's been people on here complaining about SJG FOR YEARS - I don't get it - what good does it do - he is who he is an obviously is not gonna change - why not just scroll past his comments, or hide his threads, or put him on Ignore - if someone pisses you off that much why keep reading his stuff and keep commenting about him - different strokes for different folks I guess
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ His overreactions can be funny though.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I started this thread and maybe I'll put an end to it. Papi makes a very good point. I think others have said this also. I was annoyed that I couldn't put his Photos on Ignore. gSteph showed me a way to do that. So I've put SJG on Ignore on all counts. I invite others to do that same thing. As 25 said, let's stop picking on the "slow kid" . Try that Ignore button. Makes the board a lot easier to read.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    It’s not just this thread, it’s every one that others create he has to Spam it up with the same ole rant material. He still retains his value as being the resident punching bag. Reminds me of Cliff Clavin from Cheers. When told to shut up f2f or get his ass beat, Clavin left when the guy showed up at the bar. Clavin breaking the block with his forehead was classic! Long live the Clavin!!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The Circle Jerk Room is ready for you guys! SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I enjoy trolling trolls and use the internet for humor so I don't see a need for the ignore feature myself. If I don't like a post I just scroll by it. Ignore it in real life without needing a button. But that's just me. And personally I don't pull punches on any troll, regardless of whether or not they have the genius of Einstein or the stupidity of a "slow kid". If you are a troll online you deserve the treatment you get. That simple.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ That's cause no one can kill him, he's already dead. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @san_jose_creep your free internet time is running out. Make sure you get as many posts in as possible! And don't forget to sign them with "SJG". It's important that you stay in character!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Again, observe how san_jose_creep has to fantasize that I'm a zombie. I take him out of his fantasy TUSCL world with my posts so he has to shut me out in his head like a fantasy monster that he can't ignore.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ SJG's song [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Slutist [view link] SJG
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    I've never liked the stance by Papi regarding people feuding with SJG. So the guy spamming the board is ok, but the people who voice concern about it are the ones in the wrong? If it's cool for SJG to spam the board for years, then it should also be cool for the folks who disagree with him, even if for years, to say something about it. Papi's own recommendation was to scroll past all SJG's shit so Papi if you got a problem with all the negative responses to SJG then just scroll past that shit too. I mean for what it's worth, I've pretty much taken that advice. I no longer bother responding to SJG. If anything, the member I have more of a problem with these days is Desertscrub but for different reasons. I don't ignore any member but I use thread ignore for every SJG thread that he bumps and talks to himself on (about 35 now) and it works excellently. But I 100% agree with Warrior about SJG's spamming of the photo section. There's been a work around posted but I still don't like the idea of blocking every unverified poster's content just to block SJG's photos.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Papi is right
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    No, negative meta narratives are pointless and they destroy the board. That is when you try to talk about the poster, and in a negative way. I do that very little and only in direct response to someone attacking me. Posting something topical which some may not like is not spam and it is not hostile. Some TUSCL people just want to try and insist in bringing the conversation down to their level, their POV. This is why I call such people Circle Jerkers. SJG
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    It would be perfect timing for San Jose Gay to post and show his true identity, instead of this Internet tough guy who’s a know it all like Cliff Clavin^^^^.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Posting something topical which some may not like is not spam and it is not hostile." Posting 100 things that only you care about IS spam.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    No, people are not only interested in right wing politics, right wing news, financial speculation, and pro-sports. Its just that some with their negative meta-narratives about the posters intimidate people from joining in. Most people have livelihoods which require using more smarts than they use in buying dances, or in following right wing media. SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    " Its just that some with their negative meta-narratives about the posters intimidate people from joining in." Lol, intimidated? This is an anonymous board on the internet where you can create accounts in seconds. No one is intimidated here. You're just boring.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    People with their unwillingness to engage in reasonable conversation discourage people from posting stuff which is not locker room talk. SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Locker room talk on a message board about strip clubs. Who would have thought?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I mean the totally unwarranted belligerence. It has driven many men and women off. SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Not as much as bumping 50 threads every day for years and talking about making women sex slaves.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    You circle jerkers think it is you province to give thumbs up or thumbs down on what other post. You try to run people out. And this thread is a blatant example of this. Just post your own content and stop trying to harass other people. SJG Silicon Valley [view link]
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Maybe if you didn't spam the forums or threaten others, we might tolerate your cockamamie presence.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Maybe if you would just STFU, everything would be fine. Post your own content, stop trying to run people off or censor them. SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Funny, no one except you is telling me to shut up here. There are no debates whether to ignore or ban me. There are no debates whether the ignore function blocks enough of my spam. No one except a couple white knights here has called me anything beyond a "bully," and even that implied that you're autistic or retarded. I'm a top reviewer, you're a top ignored.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMFAO san_jose_creep bumps his own threads ad nauseam while nobody else posts to them. So how is this "reasonable conversation"? 🤣🤣🤣
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, I am indeed telling you to STFU. This entire thread and your posts on it are just negative meta-narrative. And never for one minute would you get away with this kind of diatribe f2f, I would not allow it. SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Yes, you are. Ergo, "no one except you." Your spamming, rapey presence is negative meta-narrative, therefore, for the good of the board, I do not want you here. Even most of the people who don't want you blocked, want you ignored. Discussion magically gets better here around 4-5pm Pacific time. For someone who talks about his privacy wall, it's hilarious that you're talking about anything f2f.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Up your ass with it Tetradon. Your a keyboard idiot, at best. SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Your a keyboard idiot," I'll let that phrase just sit there. Whatever, sweetcheeks. You're a joke.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    But they're fine with posts about rape underage girls sexual assault via ldks illegally filming girls etc.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Oh, and SJG, I'd like to thank you for helping me create this 130+ post negative meta-narrative about you, thereby making your presence a little more futile.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    SJG contributes more relevant content than the retards jerking off to trump
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Birds of a feather. Don't you have your sister's herpetic snatch to pimp out?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I find you offensive but don't whine like a bitch begging to get you censored.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ If you disagree, call me names, or don't like me, I'll return fire but won't ask for a ban. If you disrupt the board and chase away upstanding, contributing members, I will.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Just ignore him. Its easy.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Ignore takes away the context and half the conversation in any thread he's a part of. To say nothing of the potential legal liability he creates when he finally executes one of his rape fantasies, and law enforcement asks each of us why we didn't notify them.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Personal opinion... the Ignore function on this site is broken. If you Ignore someone, then they should not be able to comment on your threads, or even on your reviews (not that this would affect SJG...). Go into any thread that SJG has decided to hijack and put him on ignore. It reads like everyone is yelling at a ghost... a creepy rapey ghost. There are means to provide some degree of moderation here, while maintaining an open conversation, but not letting it be the a imbalanced narcissist's stroke mag.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I put people trolling me on ignore and it works fine. You don't have to agree with everything sjg says but the constant attacks on him get old. Everyone has something valid to say. Personally I enjoy skibums stories even if I disagree completely with his politics. Were adults here.....hopefully
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    +1 to everything CMI said. ICEE, you can put this thread on ignore just like you advocate.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'm not putting it on ignore coz it's not fair to try to censor him. So what if he's eccentric
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Why? Ignore doesn't "censor" him, it just means you don't have to read the attacks on him that "get old." Eccentric, whatever. None of us here are "normal." Creepy and spammy deserve to go. There is no divine right to post here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    He's not doing anything wrong
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Except the covid misinformation
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    But see want get...frmos and Toda la noche have to sound nice to everyone
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Nothing wrong? I suppose you missed all the rape sex slave stuff. But yes FRMOS and toda la Noche are funny.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's all voluntary and they're initiated by women already in the organization.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Once the organization takes off you'll see what he means
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Icee doesn't really ever put people on ignore he continues to read their posts after he claims to ignore them, but fuck him I actually prefer SJG, the idiot formerly known as phat boi is a liar and a real troll, SJG is just a poor schnook
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMAO icee pretend ignores.
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    I don’t care enough about any of you to not ignore you if you say dumb shit. I’m missing out on a lot but really don’t want to see ignorant racist or just horribly misogynistic posts. I get what kind of website this is but I should be able to scroll without the non strip club bullshit.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    eastcoast, the precedent of topical diversity on this board goes way back. This is one of the board's greatest strengths and it's greatest draw. So if you have a counter view to something, post it. If you see something you just cannot tolerate, then use ignore. In here it says that in many large American cities, some degree of light bondage is considered just good sexual etiquette. [view link] I imagine that might be Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, and D.C. All of these places hold an attraction for me. It is like other commentators have noted, all human interactions involve rituals of domination and submission. And this is even more true in sexual interactions. SJG [view link]
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Actually, there isn't much "topical diversity." Most threads are about titties and politics. 99% of your "topical diversity" threads have no posts other than you, and the people making fun of you.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Well, trying to trash another member is just negative meta-narrative, the most worthless and counter productive type of post of all. SJG
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    ^^^ how many hours have you spent Online with this site today? Did you make any friends or a few more enemies? Nobody likes you cause you fuck goats and fat Mexicans
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^ And I don't like you either Gaffagain! SJG BBW Uniform, Action, Backdoor, Lite Bondage [view link] [view link]
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    You earned the negativity by filling the board and many threads with drivel. Disliking you, ICEE, and Cacaplop are the second most unifying topics on this board (except for titties).
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, listening to you I am not now surprised to hear that you think this way, that everyone is expected to agree with a dominant bunch of bullies. I used to wonder which of our members you were a sock for. Now I see that you are just too extreme. Fortunately we have just one like you. SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I'm just like me? WTF, have you forgotten to take your Zyprexa again?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    BTW I'm not a "bully," I'm a "troll-buster." Would that more of us cared about preserving the board's integrity.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    No, you are a bully, or a wannabe bully, always trying to create the impression of a majority against a minority. SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Of course the #1 spammer would think that. There is no false impression. Almost half the bored hates you and vocalizes that, the other half hates you and hopes ignoring you will make you go away. Maybe two people ever defend you, and only occasionally. You are as popular as rotten ham sandwiches in Mecca.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    bored -> board You make the board bored.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    You Tetradon are always claiming these numbers, "half the board". You suffer from an extreme kind of immaturity, a character disorder. SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Look at your threads and how few people give a shit. It's all people speculating on your mental state. Meanwhile the "everyone hates SJG thread" is approaching 170 posts. I predict an uptick in the quality of posting soon, as the public library closes.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ And 5:30 Pacific time, like clockwork, a peaceful air fills the board.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I have a feeling that somewhere out there is a small staff of group home nursing attendants who have a very different opinion of 5:30 pm PST.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I just changed my opinion ban that stupid motherfucker
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^ You want to fan the COVID hysteria, not everyone agrees with you. If you can't deal with that, then you belong in the Underground Circle Jerk Room! SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I don't care if you agree with me or not if you want to fight go fuck yourself that is my thread that's my opinion I have every right to my opinion whether you think so or not now I will repeat myself this one time, go fuck yourself I don't care what you think, and I don't want to hear it from you, you stupid incompetent deranged useless mental deficient loser.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Starting a thread does not make you the sole owner or the sole person who can post. What kind of a board would that be? And then you started with a title which fans irrational hysteria and is not well supported by fact. Hey, if you don't like the front room, pick your Underground Circle Jerk Room, VIP or Verified. SJG House of Harlot Latex [view link]
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Someone is obsessed with circle jerks. Is that what the shelter does at 5:30 Pacific, requiring him to stop posting here?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ Tetradon, the Circle Jerk Room is where you don't find anyone who disagrees with you. Circular floor, circular ceiling, no windows, but a good ventilation system cause of all the seating pigs. Only door, only way in our out, is the hatch in the center of the ceiling which comes up into the parking lot. You Tetradon, seem to see the world as a war between the Good People and the Bad People. The Good People are those who oppose progressive politics, reactionaries. The Bad People are usually the Poor, Immigrants, and Racial, Religious, and Sexual Minorities. If you want a forum where no one disagrees with you, off to the Circle Jerk Room. SJG
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^Back to arguing nonsense and no stop until your Library closes SJG? You’re nothing but a spammer and a troll! Go back under the bridge.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Two Circle Jerk Rooms Meat72, one to fit your budget. SJG
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ the thing of it is SJG, is that you’re so ritarded that you don’t understand the severity of your social handicap. There’s no cure for stupidity so your set for a life sentence of not understanding how ridiculous your posting on here has become all to psychotic!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    It is a very loud and also quite small contingent of circle jerkers that is ridiculous. They could not operate like this anywhere but online. SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Tetradon, the Circle Jerk Room is where you don't find anyone who disagrees with you." Actually there are plenty of worthwhile debates in the front room. We do not dislike you because you are "progressive," we dislike you because you are delusional and creepy. For all your tough talk and barking orders, you have no inherent right to be here. You have no power here. I'm a top reviewer, you're a top ignored. You don't have delusions of grandeur, you have delusions of adequacy.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, you are one of the most creepy people here, as well as one of the most idiotic. SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Show me the 180+ post threads talking about what a creep or scammer I am
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Spammer*
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ Negative Meta-Narrative Belligerent Worthless Spammer!
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ so far it’s been 3 hours of your spamming up the board today with your enemy inciting drivel. You’d think some proper time management would be to add some substance behind the words you’ve posted and start building that organization of your stripper grade hotties draining you dry 24:7? Yiu can’t blame it on COVID because you’ve been writing your bs organization for 7 years, and no progress. Yiu have no credibility with your hours of posting non relevant material to a mongerers lifestyle. Yiu just lost meta narrative wishes how women give in to your sexual charms for free, when everyone else knows yiu pay for quality! Go back under your bridge SJG troll!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Top reviewer vs top ignored. There's your meta narrative.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    You Tetradon and also Meat72 don't talk about anything except another forum member, me. That is the epitome of spam. Its what drives other people away and makes people afraid to post more interesting things about a broader range of topics. SJG [view link]
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Tetradon sums it up better than anybody else. Truth is hard to accept when you’re the one spewing out lies like one of the most ignored members on this site, SJGOATFUCKER! Take a hint SJG and go away before the library kicks you out!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    False. I'm a top reviewer on the actual topic of this whole forum, indicating that I've talked about much else. You haven't had a single review or article published. Might as well vanish. We'll never appreciate your "genius" here.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Meat72, two circle jerk rooms, make your selection or just STFU. SJG
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    SJG, everywhere you go is a circle jerk room, which is why everyone slowly walks opposite of your direction, and what remains are other circle jerk offs like you. You know the type, the one who fucks goats and claims your ghonnarhea treatments should be free due to socialized medicine. The rest of the free works doesn’t need to be subjected to detrimental behavior that you display on this site, which is turning all content into a circle jerk meta narrative. Tye library closes at 5:00 pacific, which will mean you have wasted 6 hours of productivity on your organization to make enemies on a strip club review site. You’re meta narrative mirror is before you, now smash and look beyond your own stupidity to see you have to pay for quality women, otherwise the free sex you get look like the fat Mexicans you post under stripper photos. Are you going to spam that content now SJGoatfucker?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Meat, you belong in the Circle Jerk Room. I can guarantee you that I will not be there, so you and some others should be happy. SJG
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^Stfu and prove your worth SJGOATFUCKER!! You jerk yourself out in the open and everybody runs! Remember your ignore list you used to report under your profile, and then you’d have to update it every week with a discussion post announcement about the new members added to your ignore list? I miss those days and I wish you’d start doing then again to show your craziness again!!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I don't use IGNORE anymore. SJG Juice's Secret [view link] yiyi2013 [view link]
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Is he off now? Is it safe to come back on the DB? Fucking asshole SJG is killing this site. I don't remember him being this bad before his long hiatus. He used to be a minor annoyance that you could just put on ignore. Doesn't work now when 12 of the last 14 posts all show SJG as the most recent comment. He bumps threads faster than I can hide them. There's a lot of people I don't agree with here, but I enjoy the back-and-forth with those who have some degree of intelligence, regardless of our differences. SJG? The guy's just a total freak who enjoys disrupting conversations. I'll bet he's jerking off to all the insulting comments he receives.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ Member Ignore, Thread Ignore, and 2x Circle Jerk Rooms. Otherwise Shut The Fuck Up You Asshole! SJG extremely well composed picture, better than 98% of what is in the dancer directory [view link]
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ we’re nearing 200 comments dedicated to hating SJG and you come on here claiming everyone else is the problem, except the SJGoatfucker is the real problem! Ban him!!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    All you assholes need to learn how to use ignore, or you need to stay in the Circle Jerk Rooms, or you need to just STFU. SJG RowdyRose312 [view link]
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ with the last 60 minutes before the library closes and you have to go back to your group home SJGoatfucker, what topics will you be spamming the board with? Is it exoceterism, sexual assaulting women in their sleep(faux toda la noche session) or expanding your organization of 1 you’ve been building since your initial existence from calendar year 2014 as a member of this site? Remember you always say your organization will have stripper grade hotties, but you promote fat igly women in the photos section. Your being a troll towards the quality members who contribute quality on this site. You dilute the quality of the content by being allowed to go untethered. Ban SJGoatfucker!!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Ignore, Circle Jerk Room, or just STFU. SJG
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^Same is to be said of you, SJGOATFUCKER!! Bring back your ignore list and update it every week like yiu did a few years ago, SJG!!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Whose front room? Our front room! Whose front room? Our front room! Whose front room? Our front room! You can't even get a FRMOS in the discussion board's FR.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Meat72 is a Rampage Spammer, screaming at the top of his lungs, telling people he has them on ignore. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion