tuscl

She said she would rub one out in VIP

Chilli_Powdurr
StripperWeb AssKisser
Tuesday, September 7, 2021 12:13 AM
A dancer told me she would rub one out for me if i took her back to VIP, so I took her up on it. When we got back there, she pulled a bottle out of her purse and sprinkled some 0f the contents on her hand. She began to vigorously rub my nose with it. Immediately smelled pepper and I sneezed all over her HAND! She said since I discharged, I owed her a tip. What is an appropriate tip fpr this situation?

10 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    An apology and a tissue. She sounds like a scammer.
  • bigman226
    3 years ago
    A elbow to the temple
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    If your ever finds out just tell her you were trying to spice up your sex llife
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Since that's an Albanian orgasm you're supposed to tip with Albanian money.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Kiss her ass on stripperweb!
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    she’s got a sense of humor!
    3 years ago
    Explain that you knew COVID couldn’t be transmitted by seaman but since she was now wearing your nose goo and since you had been recently exposed she might want to call in sick for a few days. And that information is a lifesaving tip. Your welcome.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    3 years ago
    I saw the same dancer again and she told me she would blow my nose in VIP next time. What does that mean? Is she going to hold a Kleenex to my face and tell me to blow?
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Get a horse and eat some beans
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Lol, I guess if you had ended up in a situation where you’re on the verge of sneezing and it doesn’t happen but the nose is still itchy out her as a ROB immediately.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion