Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Old Bag or Smokin Spouse

GeordieBoy

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm sure that some of you sick fucks are at strip clubs because your tired of the old bag at home. My situation was a little different, my wife was actually smoking hot compared to the slut I was seeing. How many of you guys dare to show a pic of their SO. I promise that I'll go last.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Are you actually Tiger Woods?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Tiger Tiger Woods Y’all.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

My SO is Pamela Handerson

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

@Shailynn CREAM, GET THE MONEY!

Profile picture for IfIGottaBeDamned
IfIGottaBeDamned
•

@GeordieBoy is trying to prove the adage:

“Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a man who's tired of fucking her.”

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Your smokin hot wife is the slut I’m seeing. Sorry you had to find out this way.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement