tuscl

Rate her.....

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
https://instagram.com/giorgiaurorax?utm_…

I think she's close to perfect

30 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    Idk why but the face and the facial expressions remind me of a young Pauly Shore.

I’ll go ahead and say 7.5 😁
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    "I think she's close to perfect"

Don't like her face. Don't like her body. She wouldn't interest me in the least if I saw her in a stripclub. And that's why smart club managers hire a variety of body types. I'll take the spinners and leave you the Kardashian wanna-bes.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    OP probably watches a lot of sumo wrestling if she is perfect.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Face 6.5, cute but there's something funky about it.

Body 8.5, my type but a little gravity on the boobs
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    6.5 --- too fake.

@nicespice -- funny you mention Pauly Shore...met him in line at a strip club in Tempe, AZ late late late one night in probably about 2005. Dude was high as a kite, had no idea where he was. But hey, he paid for my buddy and I to get in before he walked in and sat by himself in the corner.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    She has pretty features. It's the blonde hair. She's Indian and would look much better with black hair
  • mahatmakanejeeves
    3 years ago
    I can see why others might like her so she's probably a 6 but I'm with JustinTolook in that she wouldn't attract my attention anywhere.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Nice tits, butterface, not into that Niki Minaj backside. Red bottom Dubai p4p gal. Her likes: Snap, IG selfies and sheik cum. If she walked past me not gonna lie I'd do a double take because of the curves and tiddies. 6. She will not age well. Would think about a tiddyfuck if I saw her in the club and she gave the proper stripper greeting handshake.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    5, heavy legs, weird face, overall sloppy look in some of the pics.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    What I don't get is the misogynistic comments. You can say she's an ugly bitch or not your type without being anti hoe.

I like girls like her. Think her body is amazing. Exotic features. And she's so hot but attainable at the same time. I like that
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Now you're projecting phatty. You asked for ratings and received some, nobody mentioned any 'anti hoe" comments but then again you're just playing your contradictory troll games as you're always known to do.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    She's attractive but just not for me.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    You gotta be kidding. She's a pig.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    No. Nothing about her seems natural.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    A guy who calls the dancers hoes thinks others are misogynistic. How utterly fucking retarded.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Why yes I guess I’m anti-hoe then.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    She’s got the current trendy Kardashian type look of a girl trying to appear as a social media influencer. She might be more of a follower, but that’s fine.

She’s got a good look, but she’s looking too fancy for me. She gets an 8.

I don’t know if her look will age well. She’s following the current Instagram trends, and that’s cool.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    At 23, after six beers I'd find her hot. So glad to be 63 now and far more selective.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    She has very attractive features. But I prefer a girl that a not quite that curvy down low. Not my type.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    She's hot, but nothing I'd pay for
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I can't really tell if her body is following trends or she just gets like that naturally from weight gain. Idk I know my bottom half gets like that every time I get a bit too heavy then I just lose weight again. Fucking yoyo dieting sucks. I'm actually more impressed by her tits really just because I don't gain weight there at all. She's pretty, but needs to ditch the blonde imo.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Ok she's Indian? See I honestly thought she was a white girl at first. It seems like a lot of people are trying to change races these days. Whites trying to look more "ethnic". The medium and darker girls trying to look more white. Just silly imo. People are weird.
  • yankeez4lif
    3 years ago
    Too artificial for my taste but very attractive. She gets a 7.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    To me she is a solid 9, on a scale of 1-100.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    I would turn her down in a club. Not at all my type
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    She’s pretty hot for a ghetto girl, but only ghetto guys will go for her. Not my type, but clearly somebody’s type.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I think her body I beautiful overall. The blonde hair needs to go. I completely agree with that.

I think women especially want to look like something else coz that's what's sold to them. It's a bombardment of contradictory images. But gets women to spend $$$
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    She's what I consider a legit professional pinup. Pretty face, healthy looking, with shapely hips/butt that are significantly larger than average, in proportion to her body size/type. She's the pear-shaped type of pinup, the others being top heavy and hourglass. She could take multiple benjies off me with good two way contact.
  • Liwet
    3 years ago
    All ya'll like chicks with big stomachs.
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion