tuscl

Why the contempt for strippers?

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Thursday, August 26, 2021 6:34 PM
This thread was inspired by angry whack job comments posted by ChesterCheetah, but equally applies to others who have shown similar disdain/contempt for strippers over time. Why? I just don't get it. Yes they are there to hustle and some are definite gamers. Yes many of them are from broken homes and have a variety of issues as adults. Yes some of them behave badly when dealing with customers or choosing not to, as the case may be. But so what? You visit a place where the sole job of half naked girls is to coax money out of you. What do you expect? All she has is her tits, ass and wits (such as they are) to work with. You OTOH are likely far older, more affluent and more worldly than she is. Most important though is that you are in control of your own wallet. I'm tired of seeing whiny pussies blame the dancers when they lose their self control and spend more than they should. She is doing what she's supposed to be doing. The problem is with the guy who goes into a place like a strip club and cannot manage this.

63 comments

• theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    100% agree I think the people complaining just hate women in general.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Come on Rickyboi, we know the simple answer this. Familiarity breeds contempt. The more you get to know a stripper the more contempt a PL gets. The same goes for strippers. The longer and more familiar they get with the customers, the more contempt they’ll have for us. Going back to the comment you made on another thread, those of us who understand basic human nature tend to be successful in our career and able to afford paying strippers for entertainment, and therefore can keep our emotions in check and not be bothered by such petty contemptuous details. Those who don’t have the emotional fortitude need to separate themselves of this hobby.
  • ChesterCheetah
    3 years ago
    I think the problem is guys who are in committed relationships and fuck strippers unbeknownst to their wives. My wife knows everything I do and approves . Can any of you guys say the same lol.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Rick you prey on desperate strippers and coerce them into prostitution. You look down on them Chester aka geordie is obsessed with a stripper calling her vile names then still wanting her. Saying it almost cost him his wife now saying she supports his affair Yeah there are misogynistic sick fucks here
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ yeah icee how about that 2ICEE/IceyLoco dude that uses and enables a junkie stripper whore's addiction for GFE. Definitely a misogynistic sick fuck too, no? 🤔
  • GeordieBoy
    3 years ago
    Well in a treatment center which had an 8 client limit, I met 3 guys who had fucked the same stripper which I had. My wife had been in support groups for partners of sex addicts or betrayal groups and she has met dozens of woman who's husbands fucked this Vegas stripper/prostitute. None of them were quite as stupid as me but she pulled the same shit. She loves fucking the wives over to feel better about herself. Stirring the pot. Insisting on being chosen over the wife if the wife is in Vegas too. Saying that you give the wife more money than her. That is not normal stripper behaviour. Especially when you've seen her a couple of times. I was caught up and delusional at the time but I can see how sick she is now.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Agree that a lot of guys are slaves too their dicks and blame the girls for it. I respect them, I just don't want to deal with their drama outside the club.
  • GeordieBoy
    3 years ago
    2ICEE You know that you are a middle age stripper ho who works in Little Darlings in Vegas possible under the name Elizabeth. You've probably even had a dance or two with me. My ho even arranged a titty fuck with you because her tits were too small. She just played with herself and held your tits while we went at it. I was under strict instructions of no kissing or eating pussy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Chester geordie. I'm not Elizabeth. But aging hoes are your thing. I asked about you and none of the relevant girls remember you. You're a ril who found out she has a bf so you regretted spending money and now you're restraining order material. And your weird ass rants are lies. How is your wife's book ? 😭
  • ChesterCheetah
    3 years ago
    Lol Now an aging ho has so many dudes obsessed with her she has to have restraining orders left and right. I think the only troll and real nut Job here is icee /Elizabeth
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Chester geordie... you act like some whale on here and no one at little darlings knows who the fuck you are. You paid an old hooker and wanted to leave your family for her but she didn't want anything to do with you. She didn't con you. She was straightforward with how much she wanted you to pay her and you paid.
  • ChesterCheetah
    3 years ago
    icee/E has lots of time on her hands must be a slow day at work And I’m still not GB Now I’m convinced Icee=dancer
  • ChesterCheetah
    3 years ago
    and icee= dancer who works at Little Darlings day shift That really narrows it down!
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    “Why the contempt for strippers?“ A couple of visits to Stripperweb will do that
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They don't even have day shift now. Weirdo
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You're geordie the screenshots prove it
  • ChesterCheetah
    3 years ago
    I haven’t been since i got back together with my wife. No interest in banging ho’s being in a loving committed relationship . I’d recommend that for all you guys doing shit you are ashamed of.
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    The truth is everyone is trying to hustle everyone. If I gave a customer a lap dance or pussy for free he would thank me and go about his way(let’s be honest). Why be mad at a worker because she wants to play on a leveled field. I think a nut would feel better knowing that at least both parties are leaving satisfied. But this is the case with all things in life, we all like to feel entitled to something even though most times it comes at someone else expense
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    You can't look down on how dancers get paid if you're the one paying them. Or, at least you shouldn't...
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    As I’ve posted in the past, strip-clubs are filled w/ more shitty-people than the avg establishment; whether it’s custies, staff, or dancers. There’s a difference b/w “hustling” and outright ripping-off custies – IMO the majority of dancers try to earn their $$$ honestly by getting custies to spend by showing them a good-time; but no doubt there are often a # of dancers whose “business model” is trying to rip off custies any chance they get whether its over-counting dances, overcharging for dances, or doing a VIP bait-and-switch on custies – and no one (dancers, custies, the club) likes being ripped-off – and of course every coin has 2-sides and there are def douche-custies that try to take advantage of dancers – at the end of the day most dancers/custies/clubs try to the right thing but there’s a lot of douchery to go around in establishments like these and of course some clubs are worse than others.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Chester geordie you claim your wife supports you fucking hookers now and have a thread about looking for a new hoe at little darlings lulz
  • ChesterCheetah
    3 years ago
    I posted a review , talked about dances not finding a new atf or banging ho’s My wife is fine with that as long as I tell her what I do. Our relationships great now and the details are none of your damn business Would you care to divulge your relationship details on a site for guys that frequent strippers huh
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    I wonder what line of work the angry, spiteful customers are in... Some type of sales, perhaps? Do they try to upsell products that give higher commissions or quarterly bonuses? Everybody wants something for free, but that ain't the way life works. Also...wow. This place is like the AARP version of a 5th grade recess fight.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Chester geordie your thread about finding a new hoe at little darlings [view link]
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    Silently giggling to myself a year later when I see a review about fucking the same old hoes titled “These same old hoes got me again 😤”.
  • ChesterCheetah
    3 years ago
    That was two years ago moron. What drugs do you sell exactly ? You trolls must be really bored today.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    @Chester: Some of us don't feel ashamed about getting a little side action. Sex addiction groups indeed - what a pansy. I"m noticing a pattern with you. Whether it's your wife or a Vegas pro, you behave like a whipped pussy. To each his own I suppose, but it must suck going through life with half a ball sack.
  • ChesterCheetah
    3 years ago
    Last time I checked I had two balls. I’ve never been to a sex addict group though wonder if some dudes here should be. For the most part I think it’s an excuse to save a marriage cuz they got caught fucking around. Oh , it was my Addiction ‘ lol. Personally I find sex with someone you love much hotter and better than any stripper ho. Loving , respecting , and being faithful to your wife as the vows demanded ain’t being a pussy.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    >>> "Rick you prey on desperate strippers and coerce them into prostitution. You look down on them" Even if that were true ICEE, you are making my point for me. Guys are only on the losing side of the power dynamic if they don't have the fortitude or willpower to manage the financial aspects of the interaction. This is why I have so much trouble understanding some guys behave like angry victims.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Check again Chester because you sound whipped. I don't find enjoying my wife while also getting a little side trim to be mutually exclusive but to each his own.
  • ChesterCheetah
    3 years ago
    So what would happen if she found out about the thousands of ho’s you’ve been with? I’m guessing you’re a successful dude and lots to lose if she wanted to divorce you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Chester geordie... you sound like you have mental problems or a drug problem. Rick... I don't get how you can brag about having to coerce hookers. That doesn't say anything positive about you ...or others on here in the same boat. It's crazy
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Flame war!!
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    just when you think Mr. Dugan is a irredeemable douche he goes and posts something that makes him sound like a human being. Of course, he undermines his moral high ground by going into full flame war mode with the other douche bags. Said flame war motivates a space genius theory: RickiBoi ain’t being sensitive to strippers because he’s just shitposting. I’ll add that I’ve been told in PMs that Mr. Dugan has anti-Semitic aliases. Now I’m not saying that the statement “RickiBoi has an anti-Semitic sock puppet” is a Phil Phact(tm). I’m just saying that I’ve been told stories of RickyBoi having sock puppets that hate Jews. I’m also asking a question: has Mr. Cheetah said any anti-Semitic shit? If so, I smell RickiBoi’ Time to get the popcorn 🍿 🍿 🍿
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    ^ I had the impression Mr Cheetah is also 2Icee, who logged into that account to boost attention to that “ask Icee thread” 🤔
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Chester geordie is a weirdo and has zero respect for women just like Rick. My bet is also that Chester geordie is autistic judging by his rants
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Invoking the term "autistic" in a thread is like drawing a pentagram on the floor and casting a spell, except instead of a demon you get a creepy guy from San Jose who hijacks the entire thread... for years.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    ^ lol I already put my own thread…about a certain topic…on ignore
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    I love titties and beer. Sometimes I get annoyed at an individual stripper that pours it on too hard as soon as I walk in the door but I also understand in these slow times. I don't overthink it too much. I just like young half naked, or fully naked, girls. Brings a smile to my face.
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    "a lot of guys are slaves too their dick" Arent we all though? The only difference is who can get their dick wet often enough to control it vs those who can't.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Chester geordie is either autistic or on drugs. That would explain his erratic rants on here
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Ah, I get it. It's more than just Chester's raging insecurities that lead him to view strippers with contempt. He needs to dehumanize them in order to maintain his willpower. He's like the alcoholic who used to go to the bar and down a line of tequila shots, but now goes there and orders a Coke. Now normally one might then ask: Then why go to the strip club at all? The answer of course is that deep down he still finds them very fuckable, even as he hates himself for feeling that way, which leads him to overcompensate with the contempt nonsense. At some point maybe he'll find the balls to own what he actually is and become comfortable with it...but somehow I doubt it.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    ^ But don’t you dehumanize strippers with your constant nickel and dimming, Mr. Dugan? I’m not justifying Mr. Chester (who I believe to be you anyway) because he seems pretty douchebaggy. I’m just saying that you don’t have the moral high ground due to your general douchiness. Everybody discuss 🍿🍿🍿
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I don't understand doing a lot of drinking in strip clubs (or bars in general). I wouldn't go to strip clubs if I could get lap dances in the grocery store for a fraction of the price. There's a thought, one of my favs worked in a grocery store before she started lap dancing. I guess you could build a temporary little VIP by stacking up cans of peas, then convince a hot cashier to go in there with you.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Bonus points for Mr. Dugan if he can spot the spelling errors i embedded as a test. He thinks he’s an expert in everything after all!
  • ChesterCheetah
    3 years ago
    It appears that by my pointing out the general douche bag iness of banging ho’s behind your wife’s back has unmasked some of Mr Dugans own insecurities. Rather than deal with this he chooses to lash out with unfounded claims. Time to turn your introspection inwards sir. Best of luck with your spiritual journey.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Maybe it's just me, but I'm never going to understand the motivation to have more than one profile here. And if you try to tell me it's 'fun', then our definitions of fun are so distant that they might as well be alien to each other.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Anyway, strippers aren't more annoying as a demographic. They're great. The problem is that a lot of you need to chat up better strippers, and ignore the rest.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ You took the words out of my mouth
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Sex is more of a compulsion than a pleasure. Any satisfaction from it is fleeting, which is frustrating. When you're buying sex as a service, there's a tendency to think the person providing the service is the source of your frustration. It doesn't seem to me that the dishonesty strippers use to sell you lap dances is beyond what's typical when you're getting sold most anything.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I can't say I respect sales jackholery. But, like Bharlem says, everybody's hustling. I don't understand why so many customers get so torqued because dancers straight up ask if you want a dance, or you have to walk up and say hello to a dancer who's sitting looking at her phone. A lap dance is supposed to be just some groping without complications or drama. But we often expect more than that from dancers, and they in turn often bullshit us.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    The term "hustle" is a bit complex, because in regular slang as well as stripper-specific slang it is often synonymous with some form or scam or cheat. As in, "See that guy at the bar? I hustled him out of $500 last week." In the non-strip-club world, "hustling" is often associated with some form of deception at games or gambling. I knew a guy in Los Angeles who had a lucrative side gig as a pool hustler (or "pool shark"), which was fascinating as long as I wasn't at the sharp end of his hustle. Because he not only had to convince other players invest more into a wager than they intended, but he also needed to get out alive after he took their money. It was ethically questionable, but amazing in its own way. Anyway, I see some dancers use the term "hustle" to simply describe working hard to make money (sans deception), while others clearly are referring to different scams that they run on customers. I respect the first usage, but the second usage ... not so much.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ ball players use the the term hustle as a sign of respect, if you remember Pete Rose was called Charlie Hustle.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ I'm not a sports fan, so it didn't occur to me immediately, but I'm familiar with that usage. Like I said, as a term it's a bit complex.
  • boomer79
    3 years ago
    I do not dislike dancers although I will disengage if I feel like a girl is pushing me too hard. I know the market usually and I know what I like so I try to minimize getting caught up in hustle. I do know they’re there to make money though and I respect that.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    @25 “ball players use the the term hustle as a sign of respect, if you remember Pete Rose was called Charlie Hustle.” As long as we’re on a tangent, the nickname was originally derogatory. From Wikipedia: “During another spring training game against the New York Yankees, Whitey Ford gave him the derisive nickname "Charlie Hustle" after Rose sprinted to first base after drawing a walk.” I agree he later wore the nickname as an honor but like the story.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    To paraphrase Tolstoy: All Happy customers resemble one another, but each Pathetic Loser is unhappy in his own way.’
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Nowadays hustle just refers to making money. Just like trap can refer to any work place. The club is the trap and they're trapping. Its It doesn't have to do with anything illicit. You guys overthink the smallest shit
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Me thinks those with contempt for strippers must have too much contempt laying around, perhaps left over from themselves.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Mr. Ishmael, do you not enjoy the occasional stirring of the pot? That’s all the multiple alias folks are doing. What is TUSCL if not brief discussions regarding the best kind of shorts to jizz in at the climax of a lap dance punctuated by long threads focused on getting folks to stay stupid shit. Now, personally, I think multiple characters is a bit lazy. There are folks on here that really overreact pretty easily. Mr. Skibum for example. You can say “The sky is blue” an he’ll respond with a post about how “the damn demorats(sic) are putting honest hard working ‘muricans out of der(sic) jobs with their environmental regulations”. And Mr. OSU convinced himself that I’m some character named rummydummy (likely Mr. Radommember, but possibly a figment of his imagination). I don’t have to do multiple characters when he’s creating new characters for me! But Mr. Dugan is the best. He posts all sorts of dehumanizing shit then turns around and posts a thread like this. I don’t know if he’s oblivious to the irony, though I suspect he is given that he’s a 🤡, but he’s definitely doing it to stir the pot!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Men on here have contempt for hoes coz they hate themselves for fucking their wives over and fucking hookers
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    DoctorPhil. said "Mr. Ishmael, do you not enjoy the occasional stirring of the pot?" No.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    “Why the contempt for strippers?” Because many people need to be able to look down on others in order to feel better about themselves. Strippers are an easy target, because only depraved perverts who want to fuck them would actually defend a stripper. 😕
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion