tuscl

She Quit Being an ICU Nurse to Make Six Figures on OnlyFans

Monday, August 16, 2021 2:19 AM
[view link] Could you imagine having a nurse like that? God damn

14 comments

• Heellover
    3 years ago
    She is really hot! Good for her. I'm pretty sure other nurses were extremely jealous of her.
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    The article also said something like her income has been confirmed also as she has a lot of followers/subscribers.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I don't think she's attractive
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    We know
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    HOT milf!
  • Liwet
    3 years ago
    I'm not finding any nudes of her, just lingerie. She has nice cleavage though.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    She’s very good at showing just enough - and remaining Instagram safe. She has a very sexy look and a hot body. I’m sorry she is still haunted by being asked to leave nursing. But if she wants to be really haunted - I’ll pay her $500 for an evening of OTC at a Newark hotel…
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    >"These were things I could never do as a nurse working 14-hour days." Don't they only work 3 days a week? >“I didn’t like the way I was looked at and treated, and the way that I was labeled. What does she think her children's friends (when they get older) will say when they find out about her onlyfans? >She also finds it strange just how much more she’s making on OnlyFans compared to her far busier nursing days. > >“It’s very, very little money for saving a life every day—especially in the NICU,” she says, with a deep sigh. “That really opened my eyes. There’s definitely an underappreciation >for nurses.” "very, very little money" what BS, nurses in the US are well paid.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Just shocking. It's a good thing we have medical professionals with a true dedication to their work: [view link]
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Classic +2. “+2” definition: take whatever number a girl is, give her a good pair of fake tits, and her number automatically goes up 2 points: Example: Sally was a 6, after she got some big fake double Ds she’s now an 8. She’s hot in those photos but there’s heavy editing and camera angle work on those photos. Still judging solely by those photos I’d knock over chairs to chase her down for a lapdance in the club if she were a stripper.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Well yeah she's not going to step out of the curtain at Castle Oz when she's making 6 figures off it
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Good for her 👍
  • iknowbetter
    3 years ago
    I’m not a big fan of OF, but as a public service I decided to spend the $12 and take one for the team. Personally, I find this chick to be extremely sexy, regardless of whether or not the nurse story checks out. She has a really nice pair of fake titties bolted onto a tiny frame, a pretty face, and a total Boca Raton MILF vibe. To me she looks like one of those hot moms in a tennis outfit at my kids school. Her OF page has decent content, and you get to see those nice bolt ons in all their glory, but you need to buy additional PPV videos if you want to see her hardcore content (something I’m not willing to spend $ on). Unfortunately, as is the case with all OF purchases, I find that the initial curiosity fades quickly and despite paying for a monthly subscription, I become bored after about a day. And then I feel like an idiot for spending the $. But good for her. Make the $ while you can.
  • mjx01
    3 years ago
    married + kid at only 18 yikes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion