tuscl

Strip Club First Time

Thursday, July 15, 2021 5:33 PM
Hey everyone, im going be going to my first strip club during my birthday. Im going with a couple friends. Are there any rules or something that I should know before I go?

49 comments

• gSteph
    3 years ago
    Yes. Several. But good luck and have fun.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Start here: [view link] Beyond that, it's going to depend on the club and what you want to get out of the experience. But really, the most important rule is: Have fun.
  • SLooper
    3 years ago
    Lol thanks
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Just remember there's no sex in the champagne room if the girls imply it they're trying to rob you!
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    "Im going with a couple friends." "Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead." B. Franklin Have fun, but don't do anything that you wouldn't want told. (You can always go back later with more money and less friends.)
  • SLooper
    3 years ago
    I wasnt expecting any sex. Just some drinks and hang out. Ive seen some people reference private dances. Are they all basically the same or change based on the dancer
  • SLooper
    3 years ago
    Thank you for the advice
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Private dances ... those will vary based on the city, club, and dancer. In what city will you be hitting the clubs? In some places, a private dance will be truly private and the dancer might offer a lot of one-way or two-way contact. In other places, the private dance might be less private and the contact is minimal or non-existent. In some areas, private dances aren't allowed at all. So, yes, it varies by a lot and by way of many factors. If you talk to a dancer about lap dances or private dances, the best thing to do is just ask the dancer what you can expect in terms of contact and touching. You won't surprise or offend them. You're far from the the first person to ask. If you're looking for a particular level of contact, then ask for that and agree to the price for that ahead of time, if possible.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    If a dancer hits you up for dances, and you know that she's not your type, then politely tell her that up front so that she can go find a guy who wants to pay her. The dancer will almost always appreciate you *not* wasting her time. If you spend 20 minutes talking to a dancer, and then don't take her for a lap dance or ten, then there's a good chance she's going to be pissed at you.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    For a first timer, I’d say have fun, don’t be an asshole and don’t be intimidated by being in a new setting. Everything else varies and you’ll figure it out as you go.
  • SLooper
    3 years ago
    Ill be in Phoenix, anyone have any suggestions on where to go?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    There's a few AZ people in here. I'm sure they'll chime in.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Have your friends been in clubs before, or is it a new thing for everyone? It's really hard to screw up a club visit if you A) take enough money to have fun and B) don't cross management. All the advice you're getting about how to behave is B. If your friends know the lay of the land and you trust them, just go with the flow and follow their lead. Friendly advice. If it's your first time do not let your friends get you up on stage for a lapdance. That rarely ends well.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    The rule is have fun, spend a bit of money,, don’t stay till closing time, and above all else bring only the cash you want to spend, you’ll need at least 2-300 dollars, but leave the credit and debit cards Locked in the glove box and do not use them for anything and same with your phone. Have a good time grasshopper 😁
  • SLooper
    3 years ago
    This is going to be a first time for all of us. 4 of us. I only take cash
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    After you go, report back and let us know how it went. It's always interesting to hear from someone new to strip clubs.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "I only take cash" Good call. "first time for all of us" Let's see. This is what I would say to a younger guy, but it never hurts walk through the basics again. Look out for each other. Try to stay with it enough so at least one of you remembers what happens. If you take pictures and video, try to keep in mind who else is around. Don't post anything online until you are sober. And maybe not at all. If you haven't had "the talk" with your friends about what stays in the group, think about doing that. This is going to sound silly, but don't fight over a stripper. Not with a friend. Not with anybody. Don't go hunting for sex, but don't be scared to let a dancer push limits so long as you both agree to what's happening. Create a good memory. My buddies and I still crack ourselves up about the old club days when the wives, kids, and nu-friends aren't around. Have fun. And ditto what CMI said. Let us know how it goes.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    I can't stress this enough. The strippers don't really like you that much, no matter how sincerely they seem to profess otherwise. Be nice, don't try to take the girls home, don't try to "save" them, and above all, tip them appropriately. You'll be fine.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    It's fun to speculate on how many of these 'tips' are autobiographical in nature...
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @C.M.I, I'm guessing all of them. :D
  • Og12345
    3 years ago
    Dont let yhe girls know its your first time. They will take advantage of it and you.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    If you go for private dances, never pay in advance.
  • SLooper
    3 years ago
    Thanks everyone for the tips
  • shanny72
    3 years ago
    When in doubt, whip it out
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    For sure don't let them know its your first time (as said above by OG). Don't wear jeans! I wouldn't recommend Bourbon Street Circus for a first timer. Hottest dancers, can be crazy expensive. No 10 dollar dances available only 20 (or very expensive private rooms). You'll also have to deal with temperature checks nowadays from what I've been reading. A lot of clubs are slower in the summer but that could work to your groups advantage possibly depending on how you guys act. If you play it cool with bouncers and wait staff from the time you arrive it will help. With the bouncers, I'm not saying tip them from the start so much but just act like you know what you guys are doing, but don't be assholes either. You will get carded and may be patted down (hi liter at night?). With the waitress, I'd say tip a dollar each drink depending on the party size of course (a dollar each for five or less probably). The waitresses are often friends with a lot of dancers. Have fun and act like you know what you are doing, but not like a bunch of jerks. Oh and last.....if you sit in front row/stageside tip a dollar per person per dancer (only those sitting at the stage). If the dancers are doing two songs per stage set, I don't think you need to tip every song unless you want to. But not tipping at the stage at all is not recommended.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    ask desert scrub to be your guide.
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    After you go, write a review here.
  • yankeez4lif
    3 years ago
    In no particular order: Bring extra cash. Clubs charge extra fees (wouldn't surprise to see a 20% surcharge) for credit card purchases. Do not use club ATM. Be respectful. Just because she dances go-go don't make her a ho. Be yourself and have a good time (this is probably the most important)
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Here is what you do: 1. Bring an 8ball 2. Bring gummies and some vape pens 3. Take $1000 out of the bank and break down as follows: A. 3 Hundred Dollar Bills B. 20 20 Dollar Bills C. 40 5 Dollar Bills D. 100 Singles 4. Rubber band that wad with the 100s as bookends 5. Walk in, sit down, set all that shit on the table, and enjoy the madness.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    + avoid using a credit card in a club – strip clubs are not like most regular businesses and tend to have a shady aspect – besides charging an extra-fee for using a credit-card for certain club services, there are some shady clubs, or shady club employees, that will add bogus charges to your credit-card like tipping themselves, buying themselves drinks on your card, or just charging you for services you never received (or overcharging you for services you did receive) – not all clubs do this but some guys have gotten burned for thousand$ + avoid using the club ATM – most club ATMs have outrageous fees + avoid paying a dancer upfront – not every dancer one pays upfront will rip you off, but it def happens and it’s part of the strip club M.O. (and again some clubs are worse than others) – once you give a dancer your $$$ very unlikely you’ll get it back no matter what she does or doesn’t do and unlikely the club staff will have your back b/c at the end of the day the transaction is b/w you and the dancer and the club is not purview to what the deal was b/w you and her – only thing one should pay upfront is the VIP room-fee charged by the club b/c that is pretty-much non-negotiable + best to be familiar w/ the club b/f going – this is where being a TUSCL VIP comes in handy since one can read reviews of the club and know what to expect – e.g. knowing the dance-price upfront helps so you don’t get overcharged by some dancers b/c you're not-in-the-know – being familiar w/ the club also lets you know what you can and can’t do in the club – knowing what you can do allows you to get the most bang for your buck and avoid the dancers that give subpar service for the particular club - if you write a good review of your visit and it gets approved, you then get 30-days of TUSCL VIP and can become familiarized w/ clubs in your area or across the country by reading TUSCL reviews + in strip clubs one needs to know how to say no – many of the dancers have been at the game day-in day-out for months and years on end and they have an advantage over newbies that often don’t have a clue – certain dancers are very pushy and try to browbeat inexperienced-custies into giving them $$$ - if you’re not feeling a dancer politely say you’re not interested and if she doesn’t leave either ignore her or change seats (some pushy dancers will try to cockblock custies and not leave the custy’s side/table until he spends $$$ on her or he tips her to go away) + be aware of the song-count – in some clubs it can be hard to keep track of the song breaks and by the time you realize it you may be down $100+ - you can either tell a dancer upfront you want X dances; or ask her to let you know every time she starts a new song; some dancers will overcount dances Again – some clubs are worse than others – one shouldn’t expect every dancer or staff person in the club is trying to rip you off, but it def happens especially when one is totally green to the SC game. I’m not from the Phoenix area but from reviews seems Bourbon Street and HiLiter are the most popular clubs w/ Bourbon Street seeming to offer quality service – AFAIK dances at Bourbon are $20 and you are allowed to touch the dancers during the dances (tits; ass; etc).
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    A sensical TUSCL article for strip-club beginners: [view link]
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Are you looking to just to have fun for one night a potentially find a long term girlfriend. The basic requirements you need to have to be her BF: Be unemployed. If you have a job. Strike one Have a video game collection. Anything less Thanh 1000 games strike two. Be able to supply drugs. If not a dealer must have a quick reliable source. If you can’t do that, strike three
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Dude... if it's your first time and your friends' first times, don't worry about (trying to remember) any of this crap. If you go to Bourbon Street at night there will be tons of hot girls, and you'll just kind of get the feel of the place by seeing everything else happening around you. Have fun. But it's not a brothel, so don't whip it out and ask who wants a ride. And don't get blackout drunk. After you've been to a strip clubs a bunch of times and had good, bad, and great experiences, THEN worry about all this other nonsense.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "...THEN worry about all this other nonsense." Does that include your advice, too? Because your comments repeated what others have already said. Since you've been posting for about a month, you might not realize that it's only once in a while people on the boards get asked a question that could actually be helpful for noobs. Usually the new users ask for an infodump on a specific club or location because they don't have vip access or don't want to read on their own. But if you've been lurking for a while you might've noticed.
  • SLooper
    3 years ago
    Going next weekend. Right now its looks like its either going to be hi-lighter or Bourbon Street. Thank You everyone for your advice
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    OP: What time of day/night are you thinking of going ? For most folks, you really can't go too wrong going to BSC. For Hi-Liter at night, I would advise going only if you are part of, or feel totally cool about a young urban/ethnic crowd.
  • Neko420
    3 years ago
    I have to agree strongly with NOT using the ATM in the club. Beyond the outrageous fees (one club had a $20 transaction fee) but it leaves hard evidence that you where there and when. Some years back I went to a club then realized I had less on me than I thought. Used the ATM, had a few drinks, a few dances and left. A few hours later there was a shooting outside the same club. So two days later I've got two detectives outside my door wanting to ask me some questions. They tracked me down from the ATM useage. I answered the questions and had no further issues luckily.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    But don't fall in love She's a beauty (She's a one in a million girl) One in a million girl (Why would I lie?) Now why would I lie?
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    When in doubt, I'll whip it out. I got me in a rock 'n roll band. It’s a free for all
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    Hmmm, 4 weeks since alleged planned trip and no review submitted (yet??). He did thank us for our generous responses, best way to say thanks would be to submit a review for club(s) visited.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    ^ so says one of the most grouchy individuals quick to throw shade at submissions that don’t fit his narrow notions of a “good review”
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    We've never met, so how would you know ? I smile when I post, you're just making ASS-umptions.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Okay, so you’re smiling while directing a negative tone towards other people then 🐴
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Minnow still pissed bout me dump a load in his basement...💩💩💩😠😠😠
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    A review would be nice, but it's hard to know why a review hasn't happened. It can range from good old-fashioned procrastination in writing the review to the strip club thing being called off for whatever reason. Or, the strip club visit went horribly and embarrassingly wrong. And while there are those here who don't mind writing about their strip club disasters (and some who revel in it...), not everyone is built that way. So... [shrug]. This searchable thread might be useful for the next guy's first strip club visit, and that guy might follow through and write a review. That's good enough.
  • SLooper
    2 years ago
    Sorry gentlemen i have not given a review. Drinks are $6 and dances are $25. Girls are 9/10.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Slooper there are no rules. Just go and have fun with your friends. The only thing i suggest is take what you want to spend and stick to your budget.
  • SLooper
    2 years ago
    Thanks Again everyone for the info. Last night I went to Crazy Girls. I left a review and it was my 2nd time going. First time I didn't make it to Bourbon Street. I can't even remember the name of the first club I went to.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    SLooper lives! No sob story to be found, so that's a win.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion